PDA

View Full Version : Cast me not into the 'LAKE of FIRE'!

Libhater
11-20-2013, 02:42 PM
I recently had a post of mine titled 'Cute Catholic Nun' cast into the 'Lake of Fire', i.e. the 'HOLE'.

The post featured a joke with the cute nun making an off-color remark to a Muslim man who in turn had made an off-color remark to the nun.
The worst thing she said was camel-fucker.

Now mind you, I ran an avatar here showing the symbolic Republican elephant mounting the symbolic Democrat donkey with a caption saying
...'Fuck Democrats', without a word of it being in 'bad faith', for 'bad faith' was the reason for sending my cute Catholic nun post into the
'Lake of Fire', i.e. the forum 'HOLE'.

Now I'm not complaining that the post ended up in the L.O.F., but I did want to clarify and or explain what 'bad faith' means to me and to my
Catholic/Christian upbringing.

I am a Christian, a mortal man, and a sinner. Did I think that it was in 'bad faith' of the nuns who taught me my Catechism lessons to have
cracked my knuckles with a ruler on a daily basis for being insubordinate? Bad faith is all relative according to who is using the term.

My point here is that its impossible for a secularized society to determine what is and or what isn't in 'bad faith' when it comes to analyzing
the words or actions of a Christian, or in this case of the humorous words of a Catholic nun.

So next time anyone tries to cast me into those unholy dens of inequity, i.e. the 'HOLE', they may first want to realize that we Christians do
have a sense of humor, and that any form of so-called secular punishment due to misdeeds and or the sins we commit on earth are going to
pale in comparison to what our Almighty Lord may or may not have in store for us once we leave our earthy souls behind and become
immortal in the eyes of and under the auspices of GOD.

Btw, that 'Cute Catholic Nun' post sits in the 'Hole' for any of you who might just need some light hearted humor to brighten up your day.

Green Arrow
11-20-2013, 02:50 PM
I think this is the first time I've seen someone compare forum moderating to Judgement Day. Not sure how I feel about this.

Cigar
11-20-2013, 03:09 PM
I recently had a post of mine titled 'Cute Catholic Nun' cast into the 'Lake of Fire', i.e. the 'HOLE'.

The post featured a joke with the cute nun making an off-color remark to a Muslim man who in turn had made an off-color remark to the nun.
The worst thing she said was camel-fucker.

Now mind you, I ran an avatar here showing the symbolic Republican elephant mounting the symbolic Democrat donkey with a caption saying
...'Fuck Democrats', without a word of it being in 'bad faith', for 'bad faith' was the reason for sending my cute Catholic nun post into the
'Lake of Fire', i.e. the forum 'HOLE'.

Now I'm not complaining that the post ended up in the L.O.F., but I did want to clarify and or explain what 'bad faith' means to me and to my
Catholic/Christian upbringing.

I am a Christian, a mortal man, and a sinner. Did I think that it was in 'bad faith' of the nuns who taught me my Catechism lessons to have
cracked my knuckles with a ruler on a daily basis for being insubordinate? Bad faith is all relative according to who is using the term.

My point here is that its impossible for a secularized society to determine what is and or what isn't in 'bad faith' when it comes to analyzing
the words or actions of a Christian, or in this case of the humorous words of a Catholic nun.

So next time anyone tries to cast me into those unholy dens of inequity, i.e. the 'HOLE', they may first want to realize that we Christians do
have a sense of humor, and that any form of so-called secular punishment due to misdeeds and or the sins we commit on earth are going to
pale in comparison to what our Almighty Lord may or may not have in store for us once we leave our earthy souls behind and become
immortal in the eyes of and under the auspices of GOD.

Btw, that 'Cute Catholic Nun' post sits in the 'Hole' for any of you who might just need some light hearted humor to brighten up your day.

That was Funny ... why was it put in Da-Hole :laugh:

Libhater
11-20-2013, 03:25 PM
That was Funny ... why was it put in Da-Hole :laugh:

Secular mindset, I guess.

Polecat
11-22-2013, 04:16 PM
Was the nun old and hideous or young and hot. It does make a difference you know.