PDA

View Full Version : Why Is Trey Radel Still In Cogress

jillian
11-21-2013, 08:07 AM
when he's a criminal….

and Anthony Weiner made the wing nuts melt down because he sent a picture of his shwinkie to another consenting adult?

jillian
11-21-2013, 08:08 AM
Where are the demands that radel step down?

more to the point, why did it take a month for radel's little drug buy to become public and breitbart, the pig, had anthony's "picture" on the internets within thirty seconds?

ooh… wait… i know … i know!

Mainecoons
11-21-2013, 08:10 AM
Wouldn't it be fun to screen Congress for dope usage?

exotix
11-21-2013, 08:12 AM
Notice when he cried on T.V. ... it was because he was caught ... busted ... and we need to feel empathy for his addiction to narcotics ...

Otherwise he'd still be out there shutting-down the govt. to default while forcing poor people to drug test-for-food ... while continueing to do hookers and blow.

jillian
11-21-2013, 08:13 AM
Wouldn't it be fun to screen Congress for dope usage?
'
certainly anyone who voted to drug test poor people before the can get federal funds should be.

radel should be out… now.

although you still didn't answer my question… where are the demands for the criminal's ouster?

they were all het up to get rid of someone who did nothing wrong, except to his wife

hanger4
11-21-2013, 08:14 AM
when he's a criminal….

and Anthony Weiner made the wing nuts melt down because he sent a picture of his shwinkie to another consenting adult?

Shouldn't you clean up your own house first ??

Cigar
11-21-2013, 08:16 AM
when he's a criminal….

Come-On really ... he said he's sorry and that Drinking made him do it. :rollseyes:

jillian
11-21-2013, 08:16 AM
Shouldn't you clean up your own house first ??

who was arrested in "my" house.

stick to the topic and answer the question.

but see, i know the answer… rightwingnuts don't care…. they're immoral about the actions of their own because they just want to take democrats out of power.

now run along.

Cigar
11-21-2013, 08:17 AM
when he's a criminal….

It must have been a really scary shwinkie :laugh:

hanger4
11-21-2013, 08:17 AM
Notice when he cried on T.V. ... it was because he was caught ... busted ... and we need to feel empathy for his addiction to narcotics ...

Otherwise he'd still be out there shutting-down the govt. to default while forcing poor people to drug test-for-food ... while continueing to do hookers and blow.

You still don't know what default is !!

How sad when the definition is all over the net

yet you refuse to learn, or are you just lying

for partisan gain ??

Mainecoons
11-21-2013, 08:20 AM
A good write up of the entire story here:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/NATL-Rep-Trey-Radel-Congressman-Cocaine-Possession-Charged-Florida-232563311.html

Interesting that he was charged with a misdemeanor but had he done this in Florida it would have been a third degree felony.

As I said, if one thinks that drug use among these Congress people is some sort of an isolated event, one is kidding themselves. And as usual, Jillian only whines about the Republican wrong doers.

America is the most drug infested country in the world. Why would anyone think this is news?

exotix
11-21-2013, 08:22 AM
You still don't know what default is !!

How sad when the definition is all over the net

yet you refuse to learn, or are you just lying

for partisan gain ??

How are you going to pay (your taxes) for his narco-rehab with the govt. shutdown and defaulted ?

Hint: (R-FL) Rubio was running from reporters trying to grill 'em on it.

Captain Obvious
11-21-2013, 08:23 AM
when he's a criminal….

Oh stop whining.

I agree, both of them should be ostracized.

jillian
11-21-2013, 08:23 AM

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/NATL-Rep-Trey-Radel-Congressman-Cocaine-Possession-Charged-Florida-232563311.html

Interesting that he was charged with a misdemeanor but had he done this in Florida it would have been a third degree felony.

As I said, if one thinks that drug use among these Congress people is some sort of an isolated event, one is kidding themselves. And as usual, Jillian only whines about the Republican wrong doers.

America is the most drug infested country in the world. Why would anyone think this is news?

first of all, i'm not whining. don't mischaracterize.

i have a legitimate expectation that the right-wingers who demanded that my congressman resign from congress for consensual activity with another adult give their reasons for not demanding radel's ouster. or do you think the rightwingnut hypocrisy is ok?

as for radel, he's the one who demanded drug tests for poor people… not anyone on my side of the aisle. so stay on topic. that said, my husband gets drug tested at work… i'd be ok with the people who pretend to run this country having to drug test. now how about *you* stop whining.

for what it's worth, had radel been a black kid in an urban area, he wouldn't have gotten "probation" for more than 3 ounces of cocaine. how about being outraged at that?

p.s. puddytat, when responding to my post, you don't need to refer to me in the third person. it's kind of odd.

hanger4
11-21-2013, 08:25 AM

but see, i know the answer… rightwingnuts don't care…. they're immoral about the actions of their own because they just want to take democrats out of power.

now run along.

I am on topic you petulant little girl.

You want expulsion for committing a misdemeanor

or your own partisan agenda ??

Cigar
11-21-2013, 08:26 AM

Drugs, politics, and hypocrisy

Chris Hayes discusses how some politicians say their illegal intoxicant is precipitated by a legal intoxicant.
http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/drugs-politics-and-hypocrisy-67653699750

The Facts no one want's to admit ... :wink:

Mainecoons
11-21-2013, 08:27 AM

i have a legitimate expectation that the right-wingers who demanded that my congressman resign from congress for consensual activity with another adult give their reasons for not demanding radel's ouster. or do you think the rightwingnut hypocrisy is ok?

as for radel, he's the one who demanded drug tests for poor people… not anyone on my side of the aisle. so stay on topic. that said, my husband gets drug tested at work… i'd be ok with the people who pretend to run this country having to drug test. now how about *you* stop whining.

for what it's worth, had radel been a black kid in an urban area, he wouldn't have gotten "probation" for more than 3 ounces of cocaine. how about being outraged at that?

p.s. puddytat, when responding to my post, you don't need to refer to me in the third person. it's kind of odd.

You only have expectations of one side, partisan hack.

Cigar
11-21-2013, 08:28 AM
I am on topic you petulant little girl.

You want expulsion for committing a misdemeanor

or your own partisan agenda ??

I remember reading on this Forum about a teenager who was once ridiculed about a misdemeanor .... :rollseyes: the name slips my mind. :wink:

hanger4
11-21-2013, 08:29 AM
How are you going to pay (your taxes) for his narco-rehab with the govt. shutdown and defaulted ?

Hint: (R-FL) Rubio was running from reporters trying to grill 'em on it.

The govt. didn't default, please educate yourself and stop lying.

exotix
11-21-2013, 08:32 AM
The govt. didn't default, please educate yourself and stop lying.Radel probably qualifies under Obamacare to pay for Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous ...

patrickt
11-21-2013, 08:33 AM
I suspect he will be gone. The Weiner wasn't gone immediately either. And, of course, Sen. Kennedy, Rep. Rangel, Rep. Waters, Rep. Frank, and a host of others have never gone anywhere. I wonder how many politicians have publicly gone into rehab to atone? It rarely works except to keep them in office.

But, lynch mobs may not be accurate but they're quick.

countryboy
11-21-2013, 08:34 AM
Obama is an admitted cocaine user. Should he step down? Yes please.

exotix
11-21-2013, 08:36 AM

Was Obama arrested and convicted for trying to buy coke in a bar from an undercover cop ?

Matty
11-21-2013, 08:36 AM
'
certainly anyone who voted to drug test poor people before the can get federal funds should be.

radel should be out… now.

although you still didn't answer my question… where are the demands for the criminal's ouster?

they were all het up to get rid of someone who did nothing wrong, except to his wife

hmmmmm when it was weenie boy your cry was to "let's his constituents decide" what happened hypocrite?

nathanbforrest45
11-21-2013, 08:38 AM
Isn't he the Congressman from Florida? Should the good people from the Great State of Tennessee dictate to the citizens of Florida who they should have as their Congressman?

countryboy
11-21-2013, 08:38 AM
You guys reelected Marion Barry, but this guy should be removed. Fucking hypocrites.

midcan5
11-21-2013, 08:39 AM
I understand he voted to have welfare recipients drug tested, now imagine for a moment the moral complexity of that vote?

nathanbforrest45
11-21-2013, 08:39 AM
now run along.

Can you become even more condescending?

countryboy
11-21-2013, 08:40 AM
I understand he voted to have welfare recipients drug tested, now imagine for a moment the moral complexity of that vote?
Is the congressman on welfare? Now imagine for a moment the complete hypocrisy of the left.

Captain Obvious

I can.

Green Arrow
I demand that they all step down, and you call me crazy and mock my views. So why ask Radel to step down?

countryboy
Are you kidding? That's mild for her.

Captain Obvious
11-21-2013, 08:41 AM
I demand that they all step down, and you call me crazy and mock my views. So why ask Radel to step down?

One for all and all for one - I like the way you think!

Matty
11-21-2013, 08:42 AM
You guys reelected Marion Barry, but this guy should be removed. Fucking hypocrites.

Good damn point. But I bet Jillian will ignore this piece of information entirely.

Cigar
11-21-2013, 08:45 AM
Isn't he the Congressman from Florida? Should the good people from the Great State of Tennessee dictate to the citizens of Florida who they should have as their Congressman?

YES :laugh: ... just ask Jessie Jackson Jr.

Cigar
11-21-2013, 08:46 AM

Didn't Barry go to Jail 6 months for has crime?

Matty
11-21-2013, 08:49 AM
Didn't Barry go to Jail 6 months for has crime?

could be, but this guy got probation, so take it up wit da judge.

nathanbforrest45
11-21-2013, 08:52 AM
I don't think you will find many on either side of the aisle who would think this guy shouldn't go. But that isn't what Jullian is demanding here is it? She wants us all, even those of us who are not Florida residents, to jump up, grab our pitchforks, descend on Washington and string him up from the nearest light pole. And if we are not willing to follow her lead then obviously we support drug addled Republicans. Had she asked who thought this guy should be in Congress I am sure this thread would have taken a very different slant. However, she wanted to be adversarial right out of the box and instead of criticizing his bad behavior attacked every Republican on the board.

I don't think she is very much interested in debate as she is in slamming those she disagrees with.

Alyosha
11-21-2013, 08:56 AM
when he's a criminal….

For the same reason Obama is still president after killing a 16 year old American teenager without due process or Eric Holder attorney general when he approved gun running...

There is one set of laws for politicians and banks and another set of laws for everyone else. I refuse to get my panties in a twist over the violation of a drug law when our government is spying on all of us, dropping bombs on our teenagers, and generally being a menace.

Wow, we've got one more drug addict in Congress, and how many banks have been prosecuted since 2008?

Ravi
11-21-2013, 08:57 AM
I wonder if he thinks food stamp users should go to jail if caught with drugs.

Chris
11-21-2013, 08:59 AM

Legit expectation? BS.

As I responded in the other thread about this--why a second?--"That should be left to his constituents. Were he my representative, I'd call for his resignation and rehab."

As for your

I think this is part of the problem with this and other forums. You get people who are posting in public with the attitude their having personal, private conversations. This leads to your and a few other's taking everything personally, and making it personal. It's childish, as in silly name calling like "puddytat".

Alyosha
11-21-2013, 09:03 AM
Oh just noticed this. jillian a black kid, first offense with a C felony could get an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal believe it or not. Judges are starting to see drug possession as a public health issue. Criminal sales are different.

It will take about 6 appearances in court and a year to get, but you can get the case adjourned and dismissed.

Ravi
11-21-2013, 09:03 AM
I think this is part of the problem with this and other forums. You get people who are posting in public with the attitude their having personal, private conversations. This leads to your and a few other's taking everything personally, and making it personal. It's childish, as in silly name calling like "puddytat".

Why do you constantly try to make things personal with your smarmy bullshit moralizing?

Mainecoons
11-21-2013, 09:12 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another partisan hack who only whines about Republicans.

Chris
11-21-2013, 09:12 AM

Once an addict, always an addict.

Common
11-21-2013, 09:13 AM
Opps I just saw this, I didnt intend to double post

Chris
11-21-2013, 09:14 AM
Why do you constantly try to make things personal with your smarmy bullshit moralizing?

There was nothing personal in what I said, ravi, why'd you take it personal?

killianr1
11-21-2013, 09:15 AM
but see, i know the answer… rightwingnuts don't care…. They're immoral about the actions of their own because they just want to take democrats out of power.

Now run along.

can you spell marion berry?

I guess another rightwingnut.

Right?

Alyosha
11-21-2013, 09:21 AM
There are some highly intelligent people on this forum but you would never know it when they stoop to acting like teenagers.

Cigar
11-21-2013, 09:22 AM
can you spell marion berry?

I guess another rightwingnut.

Right?

Marion Barry went to J . A . I . L . for 6 Months. :wink:

Alyosha
11-21-2013, 09:24 AM
Marion Barry went to J . A . I . L . for 6 Months. :wink:

He was the dumbass who promoted minimum mandatorys. Live by the sword, die by it.

Cigar
11-21-2013, 09:28 AM
What are the odds ...

You're first name is Trey ...
You like Public Enemy ...
You get Busted for buying Cocaine in Washington DC ...

Just say you're sorry and go back to work.

... oh wait ... did I forget your skin color is Brown

Cigar
11-21-2013, 09:30 AM
He was the dumbass who promoted minimum mandatorys. Live by the sword, die by it.

Ok so ... if you Live by The Sword you should get Equal Treatment or preferential Treatment?

Please proceed Governor :wink:

Chris
11-21-2013, 09:33 AM
This is like the heads are going to explode thread. The expectation seems to have been, and for some still is, a defense of the congresscritter, but no one is defending him.

Alyosha
11-21-2013, 09:33 AM
Ok so ... if you Live by The Sword you should get Equal Treatment or preferential Treatment?

Hmmm, did I say that or did I say "live by the sword, die by it?"

Keep in mind I've said all over these forums that the fat fuck known as Rush Limbo should have gone to jail for his illegal drug consumption because he was so anti-drug on the air.

Green Arrow
11-21-2013, 09:42 AM
This is like the heads are going to explode thread. The expectation seems to have been, and for some still is, a defense of the congresscritter, but no one is defending him.

Which is why other than Cigar, the rest have all abandoned ship.

Peter1469
11-21-2013, 09:43 AM
I wonder if he thinks food stamp users should go to jail if caught with drugs.

No, that would be a waste of space. Just take away their food stamps. :wink:

patrickt
11-21-2013, 09:43 AM

He isn't in the right party.

Peter1469
11-21-2013, 09:44 AM
Oh just noticed this. @jillian (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=719) a black kid, first offense with a C felony could get an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal believe it or not. Judges are starting to see drug possession as a public health issue. Criminal sales are different.

It will take about 6 appearances in court and a year to get, but you can get the case adjourned and dismissed.

If your client stays out of trouble for the length of the deal. :wink:

Alyosha
11-21-2013, 09:49 AM
If your client stays out of trouble for the length of the deal. :wink:

Wellllllll I never said that this was always possible. But then you can still get a non-custodial disposition if you can get them into a partial hospitalization. The jails are full and its expensive so most judges are like "over it".

Matty
11-21-2013, 09:56 AM

We don't get equal treat under the TAX LAWS. what makes you feel so damn special?

jillian
11-21-2013, 10:27 AM
Oh just noticed this. @jillian (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=719) a black kid, first offense with a C felony could get an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal believe it or not. Judges are starting to see drug possession as a public health issue. Criminal sales are different.

funny, that's not what's happening with the small pot busts they're making with stop and frisk.

but it is conceivable... however, they're certainly not being allowed to go home, not having an officer come to their house the next day to pick them up and certainly not going without ever being handcuffed or jailed.

so let's be honest about this. ok.

and let's get back to the topic... why is this guy still in congress and anthony is out?

(other than the fact that anthony's last name is weiner and it made for a good joke, of course)

nathanbforrest45
11-21-2013, 10:32 AM

I have long held that simple drug use (or even sales in order to buy drugs for your own use) should not be treated with jail terms. People do not become hooked on drugs because they want to specifically. Putting drug users in jail is a tremendous waste of money and lives.

jillian
11-21-2013, 10:33 AM
I have long held that simple drug use (or even sales in order to buy drugs for your own use) should not be treated with jail terms. People do not become hooked on drugs because they want to specifically. Putting drug users in jail is a tremendous waste of money and lives.

regardless of whether i agree with you or not...

i asked a specific question... why is he still there while anthony is out and anthony didn't break any laws...

nathanbforrest45
11-21-2013, 10:35 AM

i asked a specific question... why is he still there while anthony is out and anthony didn't break any laws...

I don't know. Do you sweetie pie?

jillian
11-21-2013, 10:35 AM
I don't know. Do you sweetie pie?

well, snookie bear, i have a pretty good inkling it's because rightwingers are hypocrites. :)

Captain Obvious
11-21-2013, 10:38 AM
http://sergioiacobelli.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/get-a-room-03.jpg

Mister D
11-21-2013, 10:38 AM
Jillian took that little Jew pervert's demise pretty hard. Sad. :sad:

Green Arrow
11-21-2013, 10:39 AM
well, snookie bear, i have a pretty good inkling it's because rightwingers are hypocrites. :)

Can you show me someone who defended Rep. Radel?

jillian
11-21-2013, 10:44 AM
Jillian took that little Jew pervert's demise pretty hard. Sad. :sad:

i'm sorry, mr hypocrite... seems that david "mr caught in diaper with hooker" vitter and larry "wide stance" craig are still in the senate. and mark "runs off to argentina, leaving his office unattended" sanford is in the House.

apparently pervs only bother you hypocrites when they have a "D" after their names.

but we knew that. which is why we laugh at you wingers.

Green Arrow
11-21-2013, 10:47 AM
i'm sorry, mr hypocrite... seems that david "mr caught in diaper with hooker" vitter and larry "wide stance" craig are still in the senate. and mark "runs off to argentina, leaving his office unattended" sanford is in the House.

apparently pervs only bother you hypocrites when they have a "D" after their names.

Just curious, but why do you partisans ignore the criticisms of non-"wingers" who are consistent and criticize both parties, and choose instead to play an endless game of "tu quoque" with the "wingers" that annoy you?

Mister D
11-21-2013, 10:56 AM

Laughing? Jillian, you're a joyless woman. That comes across clearly.

Anyway, could you cite an instance of my defense of any of those people? I mean yuo just called me a hypocrite, right? Hint: you can't because I didn;t defend any of those people nor do I really care about them. I don't care about that little Jew pervert either. You do though. :wink:

Mister D
11-21-2013, 10:57 AM
Just curious, but why do you partisans ignore the criticisms of non-"wingers" who are consistent and criticize both parties, and choose instead to play an endless game of "tu quoque" with the "wingers" that annoy you?

These partisan wingers are typically in her imagination. She attacks a some generic Republican partisan. I guess it makes thinking easier for her.

Chris
11-21-2013, 11:02 AM
Can you show me someone who defended Rep. Radel?

Can't find a soul.

Matty
11-21-2013, 11:06 AM
I wanna know why that idiot obama is in office?

Matty
11-21-2013, 11:06 AM
green arrow don't even know that vip's make the rules...lol

jillian
11-21-2013, 11:07 AM
I wanna know why that idiot obama is in office?

because he got elected twice by more than 50% of the vote.

and he's still better than baby bush.

Captain Obvious
11-21-2013, 11:08 AM

http://www.littlestuffedbull.com/images/comics/haha082109/haha-avengers262.jpg

Matty
11-21-2013, 11:08 AM

yes, because he lied his ass off to them,, next?

Green Arrow
11-21-2013, 11:12 AM

Following me from thread to thread just because I told you that you were wrong is a bit immature, don't you think?

Matty
11-21-2013, 11:15 AM
Following me from thread to thread just because I told you that you were wrong is a bit immature, don't you think?

I think you followed me,,, how many will it take? do ya know?

jillian
yes, because he lied his ass off to them,, next?

lmao... the people who voted for the president weren't ever going to vote for romney/ryan or that idiot palin. i'm not quite sure why you have trouble with that.

what i will say, is whatever politics this president played, it doesn't come close to lying about intel to start an unnecessary war and invade a sovereign nation and depose their leader, killing thousands of their people and ours.

capisce?

Matty
I want to know why obama is still in office,

Chris

What was that, 51%, barely, margin of error. And if you count eligible voters, perhaps 25% voted for him.

The point was he's a drug addict too, a cocaine abuser.

Green Arrow
11-21-2013, 11:19 AM
lmao... the people who voted for the president weren't ever going to vote for romney/ryan or that idiot palin. i'm not quite sure why you have trouble with that.

what i will say, is whatever politics this president played, it doesn't come close to lying about intel to start an unnecessary war and invade a sovereign nation and depose their leader, killing thousands of their people and ours.

capisce?

So, Libya didn't happen? Or was that okay because we just bombed the hell out of them, rather than put boots on the ground? I suppose you could add Syria to the list, even though we'd be there right now if it weren't for the fact that it wasn't politically viable.

What about Afghanistan? Why are we still there, and due to remain there as late as 2024?

Chris
11-21-2013, 11:23 AM
So, Libya didn't happen? Or was that okay because we just bombed the hell out of them, rather than put boots on the ground? I suppose you could add Syria to the list, even though we'd be there right now if it weren't for the fact that it wasn't politically viable.

What about Afghanistan? Why are we still there, and due to remain there as late as 2024?

I was reading that last night, where we're still in Afghanistan, and will be indefinitely. What's up with that?

Matty
11-21-2013, 11:24 AM

capisce?

the liar in chief is down to 36 approval rate, the democrats are close to hitting the self destruct button all because the asshole stood up and lied his ass off to a bunch of stupid people who bought it hook line and sinker. I told you way back then that adding 30 million to the health care rolls "without adding a dime to the deficit" was pure rubbish and you told me I was stupid..Well well well, look where we are now.. he's caused 5 million to have the health care dropped, it's gonna cost them twice as much in premiums and 3x the deductible to get it back, if they ever get it back. Somehow today I don't think I'm stupid.

Green Arrow
11-21-2013, 11:25 AM
I was reading that last night, where we're still in Afghanistan, and will be indefinitely. What's up with that?

Obama is a liar, is what's up with that. He got elected to be an anti-war liberal, and as soon as he took office, became another LBJ, continuing the wars, increasing drone strikes, trying (and sometimes succeeding) to start new ones, and betraying liberal philosophy.

jillian
11-21-2013, 11:27 AM

i know that's what the washtimes said. and we've been known to leave some troops behind. certainly, that's what the neocons want. (george bush said the other day he wanted us to be there in perpetuity... shocking). but we're supposed to have combat troops out by the end of 2014.

Chris
11-21-2013, 11:28 AM
Obama is a liar, is what's up with that. He got elected to be an anti-war liberal, and as soon as he took office, became another LBJ, continuing the wars, increasing drone strikes, trying (and sometimes succeeding) to start new ones, and betraying liberal philosophy.

You would think liberals would be disappointed, not partisans, partisan stuck with Bush like they stick to Obama, but liberals who are anti-war.

Green Arrow
11-21-2013, 11:34 AM
You would think liberals would be disappointed, not partisans, partisan stuck with Bush like they stick to Obama, but liberals who are anti-war.

Anti-war liberals are, at least the ones I've encountered. The ones who aren't infected with the partisan disease oppose Obama. The ones who are infected will show alarm at this, but ultimately keep supporting men like him. After all, why support a party known for war, over one that only covertly engages in the same warmongering?

Chris
11-21-2013, 11:34 AM
i know that's what the washtimes said. and we've been known to leave some troops behind. certainly, that's what the neocons want. (george bush said the other day he wanted us to be there in perpetuity... shocking). but we're supposed to have combat troops out by the end of 2014.

Are you saying Obama is a neocon? Neocons are interventionists abroad and at home, Obama certainly is.

I see you're not particularly disappointed in your defense.

Chris
11-21-2013, 11:36 AM
Anti-war liberals are, at least the ones I've encountered. The ones who aren't infected with the partisan disease oppose Obama. The ones who are infected will show alarm at this, but ultimately keep supporting men like him. After all, why support a party known for war, over one that only covertly engages in the same warmongering?

That's true, I see and hear the same, but those voices seem overwhelmed and stiffled in the media.

Ravi
11-21-2013, 11:41 AM
Well, Jillian, the answer to your question seems to be: but, Liberals!

Mister D
11-21-2013, 12:02 PM

Now it's your turn to comfort a battered Jillian?

Codename Section
11-21-2013, 12:08 PM

Why not? You guys always answer: but, Bush!

Codename Section
11-21-2013, 12:09 PM

jillian...?

What did Obama do in Afghanistan when he became president?

Matty
11-21-2013, 12:12 PM
why is that obama guy still in office? does anybody know? he lied his ass off.

jillian
11-21-2013, 12:22 PM
@jillian (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=719)...?

What did Obama do in Afghanistan when he became president?

he upped our involvement so we could get our butts out of there... it's not like he could just pull the plug, imo.

jillian
11-21-2013, 12:23 PM
why is that obama guy still in office? does anybody know? he lied his ass off.

poor willow. so much anger, so little time.

Matty
11-21-2013, 12:28 PM
he upped our involvement so we could get our butts out of there... it's not like he could just pull the plug, imo.

so he lied his ass off about that too, what else is new?

Green Arrow

Yes, it's exactly like he could "just pull the plug." We SHOULD be learning from history. Vietnam showed that ramping up our involvement does NOT help us get out of the war. Only getting out of the war gets you out of the war.

Matty
poor willow. so much anger, so little time.

I can't help it that you love being lied to. that's on you not me.

Mister D
I can't help it that you love being lied to. that's on you not me.

They're like battered wives and girlfriends.

Codename Section
11-21-2013, 12:44 PM

Uhh, how does that work when we're schedule there for another decade? We could pull the plug. We're just keeping peace between warlords. That's not our job to pick between the Taliban and Warlords.

This is nationbuilding and not a single US troop should die for that. Sorry.

Mainecoons
11-21-2013, 12:51 PM

:rofl:

Just curious Jillian, did you offer this lame excuse for Lyndon Johnson too?

:rofl:

Chris
11-21-2013, 06:50 PM
Jillian, that was truly Orwellian. “War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.” And now increasing to decease troop strength.

Codename Section
11-21-2013, 07:32 PM
It's scary. A dude does blow he should be removed from Congress. A guy kills a 16 year old without due process and there are 50 million excuses for it.

The Xl
11-21-2013, 07:34 PM

Lmfao, you have to be trolling.

The Xl
11-21-2013, 07:35 PM
It's scary. A dude does blow he should be removed from Congress. A guy kills a 16 year old without due process and there are 50 million excuses for it.

The left only hates war, murder, and cronyism when the right is engaging in it.

Chris
11-21-2013, 07:39 PM

The evils of moral relativism, no moral compass.

Green Arrow
11-21-2013, 07:58 PM

We have lost our soul.

Chris
11-21-2013, 08:11 PM
In economic terms we suffer high time preference. Politicians can only who won the last election and the next. Corporations care only about the next quarterly report. We like government provided it gives us what we want now. America's in debt instead of saving. We care only for the latest headlines. We rush to put up an untested website.

It's said the Great Binding Law of the Iroquois Nations was “In every deliberation, we must consider the impact on the seventh generation... even if it requires having skin as thick as the bark of a pine.”

Dr. Who
11-21-2013, 11:09 PM
Is the congressman on welfare? Now imagine for a moment the complete hypocrisy of the left.
I have no dog in this hunt, but it is ironic - no?

jillian
11-22-2013, 12:00 AM
I have no dog in this hunt, but it is ironic - no?

he seems not to understand that the good congressman is taking government money… for which people in other government jobs get drug tested…. and while said congressman wants to take food away from poor people.

and yes, it's ironic…

jillian
11-22-2013, 12:02 AM
The evils of moral relativism, no moral compass.

pretend libertarians who think it should be "every person for themselves" have no moral compass…. they are amoral and really shouldn't pretend to be the arbiter of others' morality.

thanks.

zelmo1234
11-22-2013, 03:25 AM

now run along.

Charlie Rangle!

How about lets look at income tax evasion?

However I agree with you that he should step down, You can't serve the people that elected you if you are stoned out of your mind.

zelmo1234
11-22-2013, 03:27 AM
he seems not to understand that the good congressman is taking government money… for which people in other government jobs get drug tested…. and while said congressman wants to take food away from poor people.

and yes, it's ironic…

By the way I am not for supporting others Drug habits with public funds either!

So drug test away!

zelmo1234
11-22-2013, 03:36 AM

capisce?

Do you have the proof that he lied, or was the world full of mis information that had world leaders, Including former President Clinton, the guy that bombed an aspirin factory, all believing that Iraq had WMD's

And next because Hillary sat on the arms services committee, and had access tot he same Intel, should she be disqualified to be President of the USA?

Or are you nothing more that a political hack???? YEAH! that is most likely the case

peoshi
11-22-2013, 04:06 AM

Because weiner resigned by his own choice, jillian! Damn girl... if he won't defend himself why do you feel obligated to?

After an explicit photo was leaked through the Twitter account of a listener of the The Opie & Anthony Show (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Opie_%26_Anthony_Show), Weiner announced on June 16, 2011, that he would resign from Congress, and he formally resigned on June 21. In the special election held on September 13, 2011, to replace him, Republican businessman Bob Turner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Turner_(politician)) defeated Democrat David Weprin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Weprin) to fill Weiner's seat.A second scandal began on July 23, 2013, several months after Weiner returned to politics in the New York City mayoral race. Explicit photos were allegedly sent under the alias 'Carlos Danger' to a 22-year-old woman with whom Weiner had contact as late as April 2013, more than a year after Weiner had left Congress.

Why are you blaming others for anthony's demise?:huh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Weiner

peoshi
11-22-2013, 04:30 AM
Radel probably qualifies under Obamacare to pay for Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous ...There are no fees to join AA or NA.

:rollseyes:

Chris
11-22-2013, 08:22 AM
pretend libertarians who think it should be "every person for themselves" have no moral compass…. they are amoral and really shouldn't pretend to be the arbiter of others' morality.

thanks.

I'm really no sure how to address your pretend libertarian since he doesn't exist. Is it moral to make things up like that? It is at least intellectually dishonest.

Chris
11-22-2013, 08:24 AM
Because weiner resigned by his own choice, jillian! Damn girl... if he won't defend himself why do you feel obligated to?

Why are you blaming others for anthony's demise?:huh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Weiner

Jillian is well know to defend the indefensible.

Mister D
11-22-2013, 08:44 AM
Carlos Danger :laugh: Thanks for reminding me of that.