PDA

View Full Version : I wonder Why

Matty
11-22-2013, 03:50 PM
liberals claim to be adverse to lying but still support obummer. Can you explain that?

Adelaide
11-22-2013, 04:14 PM
Not news/Latest Happenings. Moving to US Politics.

Blackrook
11-22-2013, 04:24 PM
I never heard liberals say they are adverse to lying. In fact, a whole bunch of people on this forum admitted that they would lie to get government benefits. I was surprised by their honesty in admitting they are liars, but I was not surprised they are liars.

Matty
11-22-2013, 04:42 PM
I never heard liberals say they are adverse to lying. In fact, a whole bunch of people on this forum admitted that they would lie to get government benefits. I was surprised by their honesty in admitting they are liars, but I was not surprised they are liars.

You haven't been paying attention

Matty
11-22-2013, 04:43 PM
See the whole Brietbart is a liar thread. They claim that then kiss obummer's ass. I can't figure it out.

Beevee
11-22-2013, 05:17 PM
liberals claim to be adverse to lying but still support obummer. Can you explain that?

Probably because they don't believe the verbiage excreted as fact by the opposing party.

Matty
11-22-2013, 05:21 PM
Probably because they don't believe the verbiage excreted as fact by the opposing party.

I've never met a liberal who didn't lie through their teeth, you're no exception. Kerry on. Ted.

Polecat
11-22-2013, 05:31 PM
When a liar admits to telling a lie.....how do you know this is the truth?

Beevee
11-22-2013, 05:39 PM
I've never met a liberal who didn't lie through their teeth, you're no exception. Kerry on. Ted.

Thank you. I take that as a compliment since it's evident you don't know what lying is, considering the party you support.

Matty
11-22-2013, 05:40 PM
When a liar admits to telling a lie.....how do you know this is the truth?

unless you're just plain damn stupid you know it when your insurance company cancels your ass. 5 million people figured that out,, I just hope 4.9 million of those were lying assed liberals.

Matty
11-22-2013, 05:41 PM
Thank you. I take that as a compliment since it's evident you don't know what lying is, considering the party you support.

I support the correct party. you support the party of liars so this means you love kissing the ass of liars.

Beevee
11-22-2013, 05:45 PM
I support the correct party. you support the party of liars so this means you love kissing the ass of liars.

Luckily, I don't need to support an American party. But in viewing from a distance, I see the GOP as a party that gets it's own way or no way. Something happened yesterday and the GOP got a red hot poker up it's arse. I doubt if they will be any different in the future though as they don't know anything other than belligerence.

Matty
11-22-2013, 05:49 PM
Luckily, I don't need to support an American party. But in viewing from a distance, I see the GOP as a party that gets it's own way or no way. Something happened yesterday and the GOP got a red hot poker up it's arse. I doubt if they will be any different in the future though as they don't know anything other than belligerence.

so you are an ass kissing liberal. funny and you claim not to be from this country. well let me tell ya what, I think what happened yesterday set a precedent that guarantees, that the GOP won't see a need to work with demon rats, McCain is done with em as are all the rest who tried to reach out to the deems. That's all over now.

Adelaide
11-22-2013, 07:19 PM
Please follow the rules and don't resort to personal attacks

Beevee
11-22-2013, 07:22 PM
so you are an ass kissing liberal. funny and you claim not to be from this country. well let me tell ya what, I think what happened yesterday set a precedent that guarantees, that the GOP won't see a need to work with demon rats, McCain is done with em as are all the rest who tried to reach out to the deems. That's all over now.

It amazing that conservatives cannot write without the vernacular. Where did you learn that? Is it normal teaching in all US schools or just the one you attended?

If you think the next round of politicians will be any different from the present lot, you are thinking wishfully. Why would America not continue on it's path of destruction when the GOP believes it's setting an example to the country?

Matty
11-22-2013, 07:26 PM
It amazing that conservatives cannot write without the vernacular. Where did you learn that? Is it normal teaching in all US schools or just the one you attended?

If you think the next round of politicians will be any different from the present lot, you are thinking wishfully. Why would America not continue on it's path of destruction when the GOP believes it's setting an example to the country?

why are you too chicken **** to tell us what country you live in so a comparison can be made?

Matty
11-22-2013, 07:30 PM
It's kind of crappy for a person from another country to come in here and bitch about the Republican party without telling us which shitty country he comes from, I'm here to tell the coward that the Republican party does not have a "red hot poker up it's ass" so what's it to him.

Dr. Who
11-22-2013, 07:32 PM
why are you too chicken **** to tell us what country you live in so a comparison can be made?

Willow - he gives his location as being near Montreal - one of the largest cities in Canada.

kilgram
11-22-2013, 07:33 PM
If they are liars, they could have been lied about that :) And in reality say the truth, LOL.

I don't remember well this logic thing, but it was something like that.

Matty
11-22-2013, 07:37 PM
Willow - he gives his location as being near Montreal - one of the largest cities in Canada.

Oh that shitty country. Thanks.

Adelaide
11-22-2013, 08:10 PM

It's not a shitty country.

International members should feel free to discuss US politics. Just like Americans can comment on ours (although they don't often).

Dr. Who
11-22-2013, 08:47 PM

I don't recall BeeVee calling the US shitty. On what basis do you call Canada shitty? Do you know anything about Canada at all? Can you make any comments on Canadian politics? I'm sure he would be willing to entertain specific criticisms about the political current events in Canada. Do you have any?

Matty
11-22-2013, 09:47 PM
It's not a shitty country.

International members should feel free to discuss US politics. Just like Americans can comment on ours (although they don't often).

Yes, it's really civil and nice of him to refer to a broad generalization of Americans (50%) of them as a matter of fact with a "hot poker up their ass" yes, we like that shit here in America.

Matty
11-22-2013, 09:48 PM
I don't recall BeeVee calling the US shitty. On what basis do you call Canada shitty? Do you know anything about Canada at all? Can you make any comments on Canadian politics? I'm sure he would be willing to entertain specific criticisms about the political current events in Canada. Do you have any?

No Canada isn't shitty but half of them have a watermelon lodged up their ass. How's that?

Peter1469
11-22-2013, 09:50 PM
No Canada isn't shitty but half of them have a watermelon lodged up their ass. How's that?

Physically impossible. :wink:

Mister D
11-22-2013, 09:55 PM
BeeVee is one of the colonized fools who thinks he's giving the Boss Man some lip when in reality he's just parroting the Boss Man's values.

Dr. Who
11-22-2013, 10:56 PM

And you know so many Canadians? There have been Canadians on this forum from both camps, some lefties some righties. I think if you did a little research you would realize that there is the same dichotomy in Canada as there is in the US. Do you even know that the last two elected governments in Canada have been conservative and that the term in office is five years rather than four? Do you know that Canada is the closest ally and first trading partner of the United States (and I am not referring to proximity)? Did you know that Canadians know at least 90% more about American politics than Americans know about Canadian politics? Did you know that the average Canadian can recite at least 70% or more of the American states, and most therein, of the capital cities? Without googling, how many Canadian provinces are there? What other parts of Canada are not considered Provinces? Do you even know what form of government Canada has? Who won the war of 1812? What was the final destination of the underground railroad? Who are the participants in NORAD?