PDA

View Full Version : Ooops Another HUGE mistatement

Common
11-23-2013, 08:05 AM
UNTRUE!!!!!!!!!

A Census Bureau worker says he was told to skew information to bring the unemployment rate down "as we headed into an election season.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2013/nov/20/elisabeth-hasselbeck/elisabeth-hasselbeck-suggests-census-worker-admits/

Mainecoons
11-23-2013, 08:37 AM
You probably should try reading this through a few times. To begin with, it is full of opinions as to what they think is probable and possible. Although you and the rest of the leftist geniuses here are highly confused about the difference between fact and opinion, we are not.

As is their conclusion an opinion which is always suspect since this is a known liberal source.

I want to wait and see what happens when the whistleblower(s) testify before Congress.

I recall the liberals tried to debunk the IRS revelations as well until they piled up so high they could not be ignored.

As usual, you rely on one liberal source and make wild claims that just show us you aren't smart enough to really analyze things and treat biased leftist sources with the skepticism they so richly deserve.

Chris
11-23-2013, 08:45 AM
You probably should try reading this through a few times. To begin with, it is full of opinions as to what they think is probable and possible. Although you and the rest of the leftist geniuses here are highly confused about the difference between fact and opinion, we are not.

As is their conclusion an opinion which is always suspect since this is a known liberal source.

I want to wait and see what happens when the whistleblower(s) testify before Congress.

I recall the liberals tried to debunk the IRS revelations as well until they piled up so high they could not be ignored.

As usual, you rely on one liberal source and make wild claims that just show us you aren't smart enough to really analyze things and treat biased leftist sources with the skepticism they so richly deserve.

Politifact and other "fact" site really are just opinion dressed up as fact for the insecure.

patrickt
11-23-2013, 09:39 AM
Politifact and other "fact" site really are just opinion dressed up as fact for the insecure.

No they're not. They are active propaganda units of the left.
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/08/30/politifact-bias-does-the-gop-tell-nine-times-more-lies-than-left-really/
http://www.politifactbias.com/2012/05/trouble-with-disappearance-of-original.html

I certainly don't question your right to use Politifact, you have to use what you can find, but don't expect it to be taken seriously. Personally, the allegation that the figures were altered to benefit President Obama's campaign would not be outrageous and I'll wait for a final judgement. I realize the true believers don't need to wait.

Edit: While eating my oatmeal I wondered why Sen. Harry Reid didn't say, "Poor pitiful President Obama has had 96% of his appointments blocked? Perhaps it's because the total number of appointments submitted by President Obama dwarfs all other presidents. You know. like his debt does.