PDA

View Full Version : 15 Reasons Why Barack Obama Is the Greatest President In American History!

Chris
11-23-2013, 10:04 AM
This is irony...

15 Reasons Why Barack Obama Is the Greatest President In American History! (http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2013/11/23/15-reasons-why-barack-obama-is-the-greatest-president-in-american-history-n1751891)

1) He's sending weapons to Libya to help repair America’s strained relationship with Al-Qaeda.

2) Parents all across the country can now point to Barack Obama's performance when they're explaining to their children why they shouldn't use drugs.

3) He won the Nobel Peace Prize. Hello!

4) Thanks to healthcare.gov, "New Coke" no longer has to bear the shame of being the worst product roll-out in American history.

5) Because of Obama, 91 million people without jobs now have plenty of time to spend with their family.

6) He extended childhood all the way up to 26 by allowing "children" to stay on their parents insurance until then.

7) He's kept goofy Uncle Joe Biden from becoming President for five long years.

8) No President in American history has done more to further gun sales than Barack Obama.

9) Without Barack Obama, none of us would have ever heard the name Sandra Fluke and what a tragedy that would be!

10) He has already broken Bill Clinton's record for the most lies told in one presidency with three years left to go in office.

11) When the SEALS asked for permission to kill Bin Laden, he didn't insist that they merely give Osama a good talking to instead.

12) He has worked tirelessly to know the American people better through invasive TSA searches, reading their emails, and listening in on their phone calls.

13) He's living proof that even a pothead who thinks there are 57 states can still live the American dream.

14) Because of Obama's economic policies, more Americans than ever have gotten to experience the sweet, sweet joy of funemployment!

15) Obama's policies are so bad that even real racists have stopped hating him for being black and hate him for his failed policies.

oceanloverOH
11-23-2013, 10:54 AM
I'm glad it was an ironical piece, Chris. When I read the title of this post, I could feel the gorge rising..........

Chris
11-23-2013, 11:00 AM
I'm glad it was an ironical piece, Chris. When I read the title of this post, I could feel the gorge rising..........

hehe

jillian
11-23-2013, 11:47 AM
I'm glad it was an ironical piece, @Chris (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=128). When I read the title of this post, I could feel the gorge rising..........

Well, perhaps he should do the thread where this president has t lied about Intel to start a war or crashed our economy.

Wait... I guess compared with bush, he is pretty great. :)

Paperback Writer
11-23-2013, 11:53 AM
Well, perhaps he should do the thread where this president has t lied about Intel to start a war or crashed our economy.

That's nonsense in nonsense's purest form. He didn't have to start an official war when he could double troop size in Afghanistan and send in intelligence agencies and special operatives to create wars in North Africa.

Americans are so positively uneducated about their own government and government officials that it's almost unbearable to watch. You actually put a "smiley" besides your absurd statement that Obama is great compared to Bush, when to everyone with a brain and a news channel can see that he's taken the Bush agenda and turned up the volume.

The only thing that separates you and that idiot with the "Democrats are Morans" sign is your clothing. Democrats tend to dress better.

jillian
11-23-2013, 11:55 AM
That's nonsense in nonsense's purest form. He didn't have to start an official war when he could double troop size in Afghanistan and send in intelligence agencies and special operatives to create wars in North Africa.

Americans are so positively uneducated about their own government and government officials that it's almost unbearable to watch. You actually put a "smiley" besides your absurd statement that Obama is great compared to Bush, when to everyone with a brain and a news channel can see that he's taken the Bush agenda and turned up the volume.

The only thing that separates you and that idiot with the "Democrats are Morans" sign is your clothing. Democrats tend to dress better.

Lim sorru, perhaps you should save your angst for the O/P. I don't recall you having a problem with his spew.

Paperback Writer
11-23-2013, 11:56 AM
Lim sorru, perhaps you should save your angst for the O/P. I don't recall you having a problem with his spew.

I have no angst. I'm a happy fellow. I just like pointing out how ridiculous Americans are. You're due for a lot of "I told you sos" and world ridicule.

jillian
11-23-2013, 11:57 AM
I have no angst. I'm a happy fellow. I just like pointing out how ridiculous Americans are. You're due for a lot of "I told you sos" and world ridicule.

Like I said, if you can't control your hypocrisy and take the o/p to task, your opinion is pretty meaningless.

Chris
11-23-2013, 11:58 AM

You're free to start your own thread. Just, please, don't call it irony.

Chris
11-23-2013, 11:59 AM
Like I said, if you can't control your hypocrisy and take the o/p to task, your opinion is pretty meaningless.

Stop flamebaiting this thread. It was intended, even announced, as humor.

Chris
11-23-2013, 12:00 PM

Sometimes we're downright pathetic.

Paperback Writer
11-23-2013, 12:03 PM

Do you even know what "hypocrisy" means?

I actually chuckled at this because you were the bloody tosser whose defence of Obama was that he's better than Bush, and proceeded to defeat your own argument by stating he didn't involve you in wars. Anyone with limited intellect and a telly that's enabled for CNN or BBC knows this is not true.

It is not my problem that you cannot make an adequate defence of your president and can only point that he's marginally better than the biggest imbecile in human history. That's like saying that the herpes is not hepatitis.

Why don't you show me what you've got and actually make an argument, or are you afraid that I will wipe the floor with you in a debate on issues?

Mainecoons
11-23-2013, 12:06 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Post of the day!

Agravan
11-23-2013, 12:11 PM
Liberals have no sense of humor.

Paperback Writer
11-23-2013, 12:13 PM

I have a great deal of humour. I think it is Yanks that have none. :D

Agravan
11-23-2013, 12:15 PM
I stand corrected... I should have said American liberals have no sense of humor.

Chris
11-23-2013, 12:16 PM

Jillian's not a liberal, she's a partisan Democrat. Liberals we might disagree with but are at least articulate enough to say something to disagree with and not just something disagreeable.

Mainecoons
11-23-2013, 12:18 PM

Definitely! But not all of us are dour.

Paperback Writer
11-23-2013, 12:21 PM
jillian needs to take a position that isn't one of deflection. I'd love to hear what an Obama supporter has to say to the rest of us that watch your articulation of global affairs, "ie our drones go where they please and bomb who they please".

Last I heard you weren't at war with Yemen, Somalia, or Libya and yet you are bombing "terrorists" in those countries. If someone did the same to America it would be an act of war.

When she has an argument for his behaviour that is anything more than "better than Bush" or "Bush did it first" I'd be happy to give her credit for having some decency and intellect. And lest people think I am friendly to Republicans, I am not. Twice you voted in the man responsible for the quagmire my nation is likewise involved in. I've got nothing to say positive about anyone who didn't stay home rather than vote "evil".

The Xl
11-23-2013, 12:24 PM
Do you even know what "hypocrisy" means?

I actually chuckled at this because you were the bloody tosser whose defence of Obama was that he's better than Bush, and proceeded to defeat your own argument by stating he didn't involve you in wars. Anyone with limited intellect and a telly that's enabled for CNN or BBC knows this is not true.

It is not my problem that you cannot make an adequate defence of your president and can only point that he's marginally better than the biggest imbecile in human history. That's like saying that the herpes is not hepatitis.

Why don't you show me what you've got and actually make an argument, or are you afraid that I will wipe the floor with you in a debate on issues?

Jilian doesn't do arguments. She does strawmen and deflections.

oceanloverOH
11-23-2013, 12:26 PM
jillian needs to take a position that isn't one of deflection. I'd love to hear what an Obama supporter has to say to the rest of us that watch your articulation of global affairs, "ie our drones go where they please and bomb who they please".

Last I heard you weren't at war with Yemen, Somalia, or Libya and yet you are bombing "terrorists" in those countries. If someone did the same to America it would be an act of war.

When she has an argument for his behaviour that is anything more than "better than Bush" or "Bush did it first" I'd be happy to give her credit for having some decency and intellect. And lest people think I am friendly to Republicans, I am not. Twice you voted in the man responsible for the quagmire my nation is likewise involved in. I've got nothing to say positive about anyone who didn't stay home rather than vote "evil".

Not trying to be a smartass, Paperback Writer; just curious as to a Brit's opinion.....who was the last American president you admired, if any?

lynn
11-23-2013, 12:26 PM
Th title of the OP threw me off a little until I read the post. I am sure there is a ton more you can add to this list. By the time Obama leaves office, America will be completely transformed into a heavily policed country with all of our rights stripped, part time jobs will be the norm and the middle class will be in its final days of collapse.

Chris
11-23-2013, 12:39 PM
Not trying to be a smartass, Paperback Writer; just curious as to a Brit's opinion.....who was the last American president you admired, if any?

Last one I admire was Goldwater. ;-)

zelmo1234
11-23-2013, 01:48 PM

Perhaps you just for once could post your proof that Bush lied tot he world ?

But that is not going to happen is it little bit!

BB-35
11-23-2013, 02:09 PM

Since Bush did neither,your point is moot.......besides how long are you going to be crying 'but Buuuuuuuuush!' before you own what this cluster frack of a president has done? (or hasn't done)

Paperback Writer
11-23-2013, 02:24 PM
Not trying to be a smartass, @Paperback Writer (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=862); just curious as to a Brit's opinion.....who was the last American president you admired, if any?

Admired is a strong word. Kennedy, perhaps. Who was the last sensible president? Maybe Clinton but he did some egregious things, as well. Probably Eisenhower for the 20th century.