PDA

View Full Version : if our cause is just we will believe just about anything.....

GRUMPY
07-19-2011, 05:17 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6783947/michael-vick-philadelphia-eagles-takes-anti-dogfighting-mission-congress

aspca wants to believe vick because they think they can use him to promote their cause...
fans want to believe vick because he can run fast and throw a football....
the nfl wants to believe vick because he can run fast, throw a football and sell their product....
liberals want to believe vick because he is black....
blacks want to believe vick because he is a black man of notoriety....

do any of you for even a moment doubt that vick is a lying, dog killing, fraud and all around scumbag....god as my witness if i caught this prick anywhere near my wife, kids, home or dog he would be a quart low before he took his next breath....

Mister D
07-19-2011, 06:03 PM
I do have trouble believing one realizes the error of your ways in such circumstances. It's kind of like a serial killer suddenly having an epiphany: it's wrong to kill people! :o :o :o

Conley
07-19-2011, 06:06 PM
:D

this thread looks familiar ???

Conley
07-19-2011, 06:08 PM
that's alright, the other michael vick thread is now about sci fi :D :D

MMC
07-19-2011, 06:10 PM
Beginners Guide to stopping Michael Vick (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cApCf6Bq2L4#ws)

Okay Class.....this is where we must begin. :D

Mister D
07-19-2011, 06:11 PM

My bad. :-[

Conley
07-19-2011, 06:22 PM

I love it...cool thing about this forum is we can just free associate and who knows where we'll end up...no overbearing mods telling us to stay on topic

now, back to Michael Vick!

Mister D
07-19-2011, 06:26 PM

I love it...cool thing about this forum is we can just free associate and who knows where we'll end up...no overbearing mods telling us to stay on topic

now, back to Michael Vick!

I never seem to learn my lesson with moderated forums.

Anyway, this does seem rather contrived.

MMC
07-19-2011, 06:30 PM
Whatcha talkin bout Willis (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k#)

Contrived? Huh?

Mister D
07-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Mister Drummond (aka Mister D) says it's contrived and if lil' Arnold don't like it he can go back to tthe ghetto and take Willis' punk ass with him. >:D

Conley
07-19-2011, 06:55 PM
Mister Drummond (aka Mister D) says it's contrived and if lil' Arnold don't like it he can go back to tthe ghetto and take Willis' punk ass with him. >:D

Kinda weird that most of the people on that show are dead. I think Willis is the only survivor? And a drug addict to boot...

Mister D
07-19-2011, 06:59 PM

Kinda weird that most of the people on that show are dead. I think Willis is the only survivor? And a drug addict to boot...

Really? :'( Are the What's Happening guys OK? Roger, Rerun and Dwayne...Dwayne...Dwayne 8)

Conley
07-19-2011, 07:19 PM
well i guess ya answered your own question, at least as far as Rerun goes... :-\

MMC
07-20-2011, 03:17 AM
Didnt Gary Coleman die recently? Yep Willis is a recovering addict. Shame what happened to Dana Plato.....

Thing that gets me is when they call these guys, (football players)Heroes!