PDA

View Full Version : New moderator: Codename Section

Adelaide
11-25-2013, 04:55 PM
Codename Section is our newest moderator and I think he'll make a great addition. :)

The Xl
11-25-2013, 04:56 PM
No objection here. Great choice.

AmazonTania
11-25-2013, 04:56 PM
I smell a conspiracy...

Mister D
11-25-2013, 04:58 PM
What if he has flashbacks and starts banning everyone? :angry:

The Sage of Main Street
11-25-2013, 04:58 PM
@Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) is our newest moderator and I think he'll make a great addition. :)

If I previously had a new moderator on Ignore, does he get taken off my Ignore list? I live in fear of Chris being promoted.

Paperback Writer
11-25-2013, 05:01 PM
I hope he doesn't shoot us if we get out of line. :)

oceanloverOH
11-25-2013, 05:04 PM
YAY! Codename is gonna be a GREAT moderator! Well-earned and well-deserved. Welcome to the Looney Bin, my friend!

Mister D
11-25-2013, 05:04 PM
I hope he doesn't shoot us if we get out of line. :)

He'll say he was just following orders...but whose? :angry:

Chris
11-25-2013, 05:06 PM
Great choice!

Look out sage, you poor miserable....

oceanloverOH
11-25-2013, 05:06 PM
He'll say he was just following orders...but whose? :angry:

Mine. When a MSgt speaks, you jump. :rofl:

nic34
11-25-2013, 05:09 PM
Good luck code. Pullin for you.

fyrenza
11-25-2013, 05:14 PM
http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/Congratulations_navy_gold_glitter.gif

Way to GO!!!

Peter1469
11-25-2013, 05:24 PM
Congrat's Code!

KC
11-25-2013, 05:27 PM
Another excellent choice. I think we can expect a great deal of fairness from Codename Section. Thank you for accepting the position.

Green Arrow
11-25-2013, 05:34 PM
Totally cool with this :D

Ethereal
11-25-2013, 05:38 PM
Haha, you're a moderator on a forum. Now you're officially a nerd.

AmazonTania
11-25-2013, 05:42 PM
Totally cool with this :D

You would be.

Who else was running for moderator? I demand a recount!

Captain Obvious
11-25-2013, 05:42 PM
So Code's an angry black chic?

Who knew?

AmazonTania
11-25-2013, 05:43 PM
haha, you're a moderator on a forum. Now you're officially a nerd.

lmao!

Dr. Who
11-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Congratulations Code!

Paperback Writer
11-25-2013, 05:53 PM
Haha, you're a moderator on a forum. Now you're officially a nerd.

He agreed to play Dungeons and Dragons, too. Ha-ha-ha.

Codename Section
11-25-2013, 07:05 PM
He agreed to play Dungeons and Dragons, too. Ha-ha-ha.

Some D&D nerds punch hard. Just sayin'. :D

Codename Section
11-25-2013, 07:07 PM
I'll do my best to not go PTSD on anyone. If I start to get shaky just tell me about the rabbits.

AmazonTania
11-25-2013, 07:21 PM
I don't care if you are a Mod. You can't tell me what to do...

Chloe
11-25-2013, 08:56 PM
congratulations Codename Section :)

Codename Section
11-25-2013, 08:59 PM
Thanks Chloe

zelmo1234
11-25-2013, 09:05 PM
Well out of the frying pan (The military) and into the fire (Forum Moderator)

Dr. Who
11-25-2013, 09:12 PM
Well out of the frying pan (The military) and into the fire (Forum Moderator)

Lol. At least in the military you get medals for valor.

Cthulhu
11-25-2013, 11:46 PM
Codename Section

This is like the time when one of your buddies out of a group of like 4 gets promoted to Corporal before the rest of you, and now you actually have to listen to what he says...and the rest of us are still lance coolies making trouble.

Now you work for The Man. You are now no longer privy to the dark secrets of the Lance Corporal Underground.

Codename Section
11-25-2013, 11:49 PM
@Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866)

This is like the time when one of your buddies out of a group of like 4 gets promoted to Corporal before the rest of you, and now you actually have to listen to what he says...and the rest of us are still lance coolies making trouble.

Now you work for The Man. You are now no longer privy to the dark secrets of the Lance Corporal Underground.

:(

I missed being a Lance Coolie. Those were fun times. I was still cool and crazy then. Apparently now I'm a nerd.

Dr. Who
11-25-2013, 11:51 PM

I missed being a Lance Coolie. Those were fun times. I was still cool and crazy then. Apparently now I'm a nerd.
We have a supply of pocket protectors in the Mod room. :sad:

Cthulhu
11-25-2013, 11:53 PM

You're know a lawyer, who happens to be a quasi D&D nerd, who managed to talk you into being okay with playing (even though we've never actually gotten around to it...), and you spend time on forums debating issues of our day, strike that, now you moderate on a forum with people who debate issues of our day and deal with people's inane garbage.

Yup. You're a nerd. Say it loud, say it proud. Because hey, even if you are a nerd now, you can still smoke them in many other ways. Most people on forums are little more than keyboard commandos and we all know it.

You're the genuine article. Tough to knock that.

Codename Section
11-25-2013, 11:54 PM
We have a supply of pocket protectors in the Mod room. :sad:

So a guy wants to play a little D&D and be a mod for awhile...does that make me a--holy shit, I'm a nerd!

Cthulhu
11-25-2013, 11:58 PM
So a guy wants to play a little D&D and be a mod for awhile...does that make me a--holy shit, I'm a nerd!

For the record - he confessed. I'm just locking this in and screen shooting it for future's sake. So that way even with his new found evil moderator powers he can't change history.

http://i.qkme.me/3tti5v.jpg

Muahahaha!

Dr. Who
11-26-2013, 12:00 AM

Best get yourself a Sears card, and order your polyester pants online. Perhaps they will be delivered in brown paper wrapping.

Cthulhu
11-26-2013, 12:01 AM
Best get yourself a Sears card, and order your polyester pants online. Perhaps they will be delivered in brown paper wrapping.

While he's at it, he can learn how to script macros for his dice rolls during his D&D sessions using a pseudorandom function.

oceanloverOH
11-26-2013, 12:06 AM

And I will be happy to hem them short enough to show your white socks in your black dress shoes.

Codename Section
11-26-2013, 12:06 AM
For the record - he confessed. I'm just locking this in and screen shooting it for future's sake. So that way even with his new found evil moderator powers he can't change history.

http://i.qkme.me/3tti5v.jpg

Muahahaha!

It gets worse. After spending the last few days with Brits I also learned about ales, "football", cockney rhyming slang, and Wuthering Heights.

I shouldn't know about Wuthering Heights. :(

Dr. Who
11-26-2013, 12:15 AM
It gets worse. After spending the last few days with Brits I also learned about ales, "football", cockney rhyming slang, and Wuthering Heights.

I shouldn't know about Wuthering Heights. :(
Your nerd indoctrination has just begun. Please don't try to absorb too much too soon, it could result in a breakdown. Take it slowly. Start by reading Hayek.

oceanloverOH
11-26-2013, 12:16 AM
And in your off-time, you could learn the accordion............

Cthulhu
11-26-2013, 12:17 AM
Your nerd indoctrination has just begun. Please don't try to absorb too much too soon, it could result in a breakdown. Take it slowly. Start by reading Hayek.

An acceptable alternative would be any edition of D&D Player's Handbook. But for uber nerd status, read 2nd, or 1st, and then formulate an acceptable rant on how Thac0 was so much simpler...

Cthulhu
11-26-2013, 12:18 AM
And in your off-time, you could learn the accordion............

Ha!

My first D&D nerd buddy knew how to play the accordion.

oceanloverOH
11-26-2013, 12:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TddztHwOtBc

Dr. Who
11-26-2013, 12:26 AM
An absolute must is developing a collection of old sci fi series and movies. A Best Buy account should take care of that. I recommend Star Trek, the original series. Please study well, there will be a test.

oceanloverOH
11-26-2013, 12:29 AM
An absolute must is developing a collection of old sci fi series and movies. A Best Buy account should take care of that. I recommend Star Trek, the original series. Please study well, there will be a test.

OMG.....I could ace that test.......I'M A NERD TOO!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU

Cthulhu
11-26-2013, 12:30 AM

No need! You can get a video recording program for free and watch them on some tv stations websites for free on the stream.

But nerd books are far more credible, like the old E.E. Doc Smith "Lensmen" series. Totally awesome.

Dr. Who
11-26-2013, 12:35 AM
No need! You can get a video recording program for free and watch them on some tv stations websites for free on the stream.

But nerd books are far more credible, like the old E.E. Doc Smith "Lensmen" series. Totally awesome.
Ah! I love E.E Doc Smith, and Heinlein, Asimov and Clarke.

zelmo1234
11-26-2013, 08:21 AM
Yeah! Codename I was talking to some of my friends???

We can't hang out anymore! :) And to think you once were cool???? All good things must come to an end

Mister D
11-26-2013, 08:45 AM
An acceptable alternative would be any edition of D&D Player's Handbook. But for uber nerd status, read 2nd, or 1st, and then formulate an acceptable rant on how Thac0 was so much simpler...

My friends and I had the 1st Edition AD&D books from the early 70s. :grin: :embarrassed:

Captain Obvious
11-26-2013, 08:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TddztHwOtBc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udSyfCBHoX8

Codename Section
11-26-2013, 08:48 AM

We can't hang out anymore! :) And to think you once were cool???? All good things must come to an end

I know, zelmo1234 I used to be cool. I may have to step into the octagon to get some of my former glory back.

Mister D
11-26-2013, 08:50 AM
I know, @zelmo1234 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=588) I used to be cool. I may have to step into the octagon to get some of my former glory back.

Did you have a lot of hit points? What level Fighter were you?

Chris
11-26-2013, 08:51 AM
http://i.snag.gy/eBghY.jpg

And we don't wear pocket protectors, that's a myth.

countryboy
11-26-2013, 09:00 AM
Corn-grats Bee Gee.....I think. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent024.gif

Codename Section
11-26-2013, 09:04 AM
Corn-grats Bee Gee.....I think. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent024.gif

Not sure yet. I already lost points with the Dog Pound. :(

Codename Section
11-26-2013, 09:05 AM
Did you have a lot of hit points? What level Fighter were you?

Subject for a PM :D

Mister D
11-26-2013, 09:07 AM
Subject for a PM :D

You didn't get the D&D reference. What kind of nerd are you? :angry:

jillian
11-26-2013, 09:08 AM
http://i.snag.gy/eBghY.jpg

And we don't wear pocket protectors, that's a myth.

that's because you work with computers now, not pens.

just saying. :D

Chris
11-26-2013, 09:13 AM
that's because you work with computers now, not pens.

just saying. :D

Well, unlike the government, we in the private sector plan and design with pens before we start writing code. Much more successful that way.

Captain Obvious
11-26-2013, 09:14 AM
So has this been turned into the fucking random conversation thread for the day?

Chris
11-26-2013, 09:16 AM
So has this been turned into the fucking random conversation thread for the day?

^^^New topic!!

GrassrootsConservative
11-26-2013, 09:21 AM
You guys see the Patriots vs Broncos game? Patriots made a big comeback after I thought they were down for the count.

Green Arrow
11-26-2013, 09:27 AM
You guys see the Patriots vs Broncos game? Patriots made a big comeback after I thought they were down for the count.

Yes, I was pleased about that. I like Brady and the Pats. It was good football.

Chris
11-26-2013, 09:33 AM

Saw most of it. Good game. Timed the play, 8 minutes 23 seconds, commercials, 3 hours 35 minutes.

ADMIN
11-26-2013, 10:00 AM
Codename Section, congratulations and thank you for taking on this role at tPF!

The Sage of Main Street
11-26-2013, 10:10 AM
I'll do my best to not go PTSD on anyone. If I start to get shaky just tell me about the rabbits.

Welcome to the tPF SCROTUS. Interpret the rules any way you want. Remember, you are now a supreme being.

The Sage of Main Street
11-26-2013, 10:22 AM

A moderator is someone who, as a child, went on a family vacation, was left at a rest stop, and whose parents were hundreds of miles away before they realized he was missing.

oceanloverOH
11-26-2013, 10:26 AM
Hey Sage?

Codename Section
11-26-2013, 10:30 AM
A moderator is someone who, as a child, went on a family vacation, was left at a rest stop, and whose parents were hundreds of miles away before they realized he was missing.

That's how I ended up in the marines. :huh:

Codename Section
11-26-2013, 10:30 AM
Welcome to the tPF SCROTUS. Interpret the rules any way you want. Remember, you are now a supreme being.

I was already a supreme being according to the women of Hawaii, Mississippi, New York, Virginia, and now London. ((smooths hair))

Cthulhu
11-26-2013, 10:32 AM
So perhaps the Dark Powers that be could answer this. Did we really need another moderator? Was there that much work that actually needed doing around here? I'm just surprised is all. Not that Codename is a bad pick at all, I think he is a stellar choice for the job. A fairly even keeled individual most of the time.

Green Arrow
11-26-2013, 10:33 AM
So perhaps the Dark Powers that be could answer this. Did we really need another moderator? Was there that much work that actually needed doing around here? I'm just surprised is all. Not that Codename is a bad pick at all, I think he is a stellar choice for the job. A fairly even keeled individual most of the time.

Dude, if you saw how many reports we got this morning alone in the span of two hours...lol.

Codename Section
11-26-2013, 10:36 AM

I'm not so sure I am, tbh. I'm too thick skinned, maybe, to empathize. Damn you Marine Corps!!

oceanloverOH
11-26-2013, 10:36 AM
Dude, if you saw how many reports we got this morning alone in the span of two hours...lol.

Most of our membership has no clue as to what we do or the hours it takes to do it. This morning has been exceptionally heavy....but now you see why I asked for help. You guys are a Godsend. And it's really nice that Ade and Pete were able to be here too.

Mister D
11-26-2013, 10:37 AM
I know some of these folks keep reporting each other. :rollseyes:

oceanloverOH
11-26-2013, 10:38 AM
I'm not so sure I am, tbh. I'm too thick skinned, maybe, to empathize. Damn you Marine Corps!!

Now you stop that! You are questioning my excellent assessment of your character!

countryboy
11-26-2013, 10:38 AM
That's because, for some reason, trolls are basically allowed to run rampant on this forum.

oceanloverOH
11-26-2013, 10:39 AM
I was already a supreme being according to the women of Hawaii, Mississippi, New York, Virginia, and now London. ((smooths hair))

And Ohio.

Captain Obvious
11-26-2013, 10:39 AM

Yeah, I made this suggestion before.

There needs to be some consideration to frivolous reporting. It happens all the time, someone gets pissy with someone else so they start reporting.

Like mods are fucking babysitters.

I suggested warning then infracting for excessive reporting - because some people clearly are abusers.

Green Arrow
11-26-2013, 10:40 AM
That's because, for some reason, trolls are basically allowed to run rampant on this forum.

I can tell you from experience Behind the Curtain that you are mistaken.

Codename Section
11-26-2013, 10:41 AM
I don't think we have trolls. I think people have history and maybe they just a place to argue it out.

oceanloverOH
11-26-2013, 10:42 AM

There needs to be some consideration to frivolous reporting. It happens all the time, someone gets pissy with someone else so they start reporting.

I suggested warning then infracting for excessive reporting - because some people clearly are abusers.

And I still think that is an excellent suggestion, Captain Obvious.

Captain Obvious
11-26-2013, 10:43 AM

And here's another classic example - if you don't agree with someone politically, automatically they are a troll.

The vast majority of people whining about trolling are doing basically the same thing - except that part is ok. They just get whiny when other people do it.

Cthulhu
11-26-2013, 10:43 AM

Take your word for it. This weirdness does not haunt me. I just report idiocy on both sides of the aisle usually. And usually it is appreciated.

countryboy
11-26-2013, 10:44 AM
And I still think that is an excellent suggestion, @Captain Obvious (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3).
I thinks some people, no names please, are just pissy because they don't know how to behave and get reported all the time. :wink:

countryboy
11-26-2013, 10:44 AM
I don't think we have trolls. I think people have history and maybe they just a place to argue it out.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Captain Obvious
11-26-2013, 10:45 AM
I can tell you from experience Behind the Curtain that you are mistaken.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ondlRmhFPOU/TxGX1Adax4I/AAAAAAAAAKk/SJuu8rOhuQs/s1600/toto-exposes-oz1.jpg

Codename Section
11-26-2013, 10:46 AM
You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Again, my best friends see me walk through the door and say "Yo dickhead!" So I guess my insult tolerance is higher than most.

Cthulhu
11-26-2013, 10:48 AM
I thinks some people, no names please, are just pissy because they don't know how to behave and get reported all the time. :wink:

Fact. Some people I would classify as 'repeat offenders'. Having done a fair amount of reporting, I can tell you that it is ridiculous the clutter on the board I have seen. But the system works and it usually clears up swiftly. Of course sometimes I feel like a total moron after reporting because when I scroll down I see a thread warning already in existence.

So I just facepalm and move on and try to pay more attention in the future.

Green Arrow
11-26-2013, 10:52 AM
And I still think that is an excellent suggestion, @Captain Obvious (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3).

I don't really like it, because I think it discourages people from reporting too much. We can't tell people to report posts rather than snipe back, and then start infracting people for reporting too much.

I for one do not mind handling an increased number of reports if it means people mostly stop sniping at each other. A&W Ten will get me through it :tongue:

Chris
11-26-2013, 10:52 AM

You can't demand that all moderation is based on reporting then penalize people for it.

Perhaps if there were more transparency on who is reporting and what they're reporting social pressure alone would cut it down. I mean, who the hell is creating all the reports?

Only alternative is get away from the demand for reports, have mods review threads, might not be that difficult to pick off the egregious offences. The idea action won't be taken without first someone reporting doesn't seem effective.

Just tossing ideas out there.

One more idea would be require reports to specify the rule violated, and it should be something so vague as bad faith. Name specific violation and make your case. If not, dismiss the report.

countryboy
11-26-2013, 10:53 AM
Fact. Some people I would classify as 'repeat offenders'. Having done a fair amount of reporting, I can tell you that it is ridiculous the clutter on the board I have seen. But the system works and it usually clears up swiftly. Of course sometimes I feel like a total moron after reporting because when I scroll down I see a thread warning already in existence.

So I just facepalm and move on and try to pay more attention in the future.
I very rarely report, it seems to have little effect overall on the trolls and flamers.

Codename Section
11-26-2013, 10:56 AM
I don't mind insults as long as there is substance in the post aside from the insult. Insults mean absolutely nothing to me after ten years of being insulted each and every hour of the day. In fact, when someone's nice to me now I get scared.

Just flavor the insults with some substance with me.

Cthulhu
11-26-2013, 11:00 AM
I very rarely report, it seems to have little effect overall on the trolls and flamers.

Weird, all the reports I've sent usually get swift and decisive action and the thread is either fixed or the problematic members are dealt with appropriately. But I also don't frivolously report either. Not saying you do but you know there are some out there sending reports just to be petty and 'get even'.

But reporting is also not the only trick in the book.

Captain Obvious
11-26-2013, 11:01 AM
You can't demand that all moderation is based on reporting then penalize people for it.

Perhaps if there were more transparency on who is reporting and what they're reporting social pressure alone would cut it down. I mean, who the hell is creating all the reports?

Only alternative is get away from the demand for reports, have mods review threads, might not be that difficult to pick off the egregious offences. The idea action won't be taken without first someone reporting doesn't seem effective.

Just tossing ideas out there.

One more idea would be require reports to specify the rule violated, and it should be something so vague as bad faith. Name specific violation and make your case. If not, dismiss the report.

I don't agree with you, but that's nothing new.

Yes, this clearly can be done but it requires good judgment. I have confidence that the mod team is capable of exercising good judgment.

Reporting posts is and will continue to be abused - and like anything else it's not by everyone, but typically a couple of members.

How often do you report posts?

Cthulhu
11-26-2013, 11:02 AM
I don't mind insults as long as there is substance in the post aside from the insult. Insults mean absolutely nothing to me after ten years of being insulted each and every hour of the day. In fact, when someone's nice to me now I get scared.

Not gonna lie, I kinda see insults towards me as a sign of victory. Once the other loses bearing it is all down hill. When you're out of ammo, fling poo. Never fails.

Chris

Substanceless insults really only tell you about the insulter's fears and foibles, only hoist their own petard, to use an old military expression.

Captain Obvious

Fuck you!

... there good looking fella

Cthulhu
11-26-2013, 11:03 AM
Fuck you!

... there good looking fella

Ha. Brown noser.

Codename Section
11-26-2013, 11:05 AM

Yes, this clearly can be done but it requires good judgment. I have confidence that the mod team is capable of exercising good judgment.

Reporting posts is and will continue to be abused - and like anything else it's not by everyone, but typically a couple of members.

I haven't seen him report one.

Codename Section
11-26-2013, 11:06 AM
Not gonna lie, I kinda see insults towards me as a sign of victory. Once the other loses bearing it is all down hill. When you're out of ammo, fling poo. Never fails.

True this. Dude, I still can hear my DI saying "Nice work, devil dog..." in that sweet voice and the hair goes up on my arms.

Note: this happened when I returned to camp--yes, he still had power over me.

Chris
11-26-2013, 11:08 AM

Disagreement is good. Claiming good judgment is a cop out for substance. What you consider good judgment doesn't make it so. While I agree, we need to trust mods to use good judgment, they aren't angel and sometimes are as prejudiced as anyone.

That's not the problem here.

I've made I think one report in the last weeks, no two. Sometimes I report more, sometimes less.

Cthulhu
11-26-2013, 11:10 AM
True this. Dude, I still can hear my DI saying "Nice work, devil dog..." in that sweet voice and the hair goes up on my arms.

Probably my biggest disappointment is unclever insults. Anybody can just resort to their usual four letter word fallbacks. But when you can actually shred someone with a little class, and still make a relevant point? That is interesting reading.

Turn back the clock roughly 200 years. Political insults back in their day were far more scathing and interesting than in our day. They insulted each other with whole sentences, just just one word knee jerks. And they made a point doing it sometimes.

With all the marvelous options of the english language, there is no excuse to not be able to come up with an interesting and clever insult, while lacing it within an argument. No excuse at all.

I think most of my angst comes from boredom, but if they break the rules and waste my time as I read their inane garbage, or have to sift through excess amounts of it? Well, the report function looks mighty attractive.

Buck Weezer
11-26-2013, 02:48 PM
People were better educated than today by and large. How many people repeat the crap they see on TV and think they're educated. Watch Martin Bashir and Ed Schultz for a few weeks. That is what some idiots do, then hop on a forum and make a complete ass out of themselves.

Peter1469
11-26-2013, 02:56 PM

Is Lance Corporal equivalent to the Army's PFC?

Adelaide
11-26-2013, 03:02 PM
People were better educated than today by and large. How many people repeat the crap they see on TV and think they're educated. Watch Martin Bashir and Ed Schultz for a few weeks. That is what some idiots do, then hop on a forum and make a complete ass out of themselves.

I think there have always been "idiots" but that the media plays a larger part in how we form our opinions. I don't think, for most people, that it's the only cause of their opinions.

Chris
11-26-2013, 03:03 PM

The etymology is interesting:

Etymology[edit]

The presumed origin of the rank of lance corporal derives from an amalgamation of corporal with the now-archaic lancepesade, formerly a non-commissioned officer of the lowest rank. This in turn derives from the Italian lancia spezzata, which literally means "broken lance" or "broken spear", which was used to denote a seasoned soldier or mercenary, who was not a part of a "lance".

@ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_corporal

Peter1469
11-26-2013, 03:05 PM

What about a mod rep?

Adelaide
11-26-2013, 03:05 PM
What about a mod rep?

We were dropped on our heads.

Peter1469
11-26-2013, 03:07 PM
Most of our membership has no clue as to what we do or the hours it takes to do it. This morning has been exceptionally heavy....but now you see why I asked for help. You guys are a Godsend. And it's really nice that Ade and Pete were able to be here too.

If I ever get better I will have to go back to work.

Codename Section
11-26-2013, 03:08 PM

E-3?

Peter1469
11-26-2013, 03:09 PM
And here's another classic example - if you don't agree with someone politically, automatically they are a troll.

The vast majority of people whining about trolling are doing basically the same thing - except that part is ok. They just get whiny when other people do it.

Hey, if they know that they are right, isn't it there duty to set everyone else straight? :wink:

Peter1469
11-26-2013, 03:14 PM
We were dropped on our heads.

Well that happened to me. When I was a baby a neighbor was tossing me into the air. On the last try he forgot to catch me.

Peter1469
11-26-2013, 03:17 PM
E-3?
\

Yes. I thought so. I was a PFC for a long time, then a specialist for 3 months then a corporal. When I went back to the 82nd the extra 100 points for jump status got me to SGT. Only two soldiers in my basic made SGT in the first enlistment.

Chris
11-26-2013, 03:21 PM
What about a mod rep?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5fkrsYY1B4

Oh, you said rep.

Adelaide
11-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Well that happened to me. When I was a baby a neighbor was tossing me into the air. On the last try he forgot to catch me.

Oh great, now my joke isn't funny because you actually were.

For what's it worth, my brother tried to chew my fingers off when I was an infant. He didn't like me very much.

The Sage of Main Street
11-27-2013, 02:08 PM
What about a mod rep?

I don't know what that is; I'm not a geek. My parents would notice when I was missing.

bladimz
11-27-2013, 02:26 PM
Oh great, now my joke isn't funny because you actually were.

For what's it worth, my brother tried to chew my fingers off when I was an infant. He didn't like me very much.Maybe if he used some catchup?

nic34
11-27-2013, 02:29 PM
ketchup?

catsup?

oceanloverOH
11-27-2013, 02:37 PM
LOL. Tomato derivative.

Adelaide
11-27-2013, 02:39 PM
Maybe if he used some catchup?

I think he'd have preferred hot sauce.

Codename Section
11-27-2013, 04:10 PM
I don't know what that is; I'm not a geek. My parents would notice when I was missing.

Hey devil dog. Saw that "thing" you sent. Hadn't realize the Old Corps produced people that sensitive. :)

http://31.media.tumblr.com/1fe91fd33bd65fa8fa7dfd03737b8e63/tumblr_mn6syoB1tS1qjo9duo1_1280.jpg

Captain Obvious
11-27-2013, 07:43 PM
I think he'd have preferred hot sauce.

Cock sauce.

They're partially shutting down production, grab 'em while you can.

http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/sriracha-sauce.jpg

Green Arrow
11-27-2013, 08:14 PM
Cock sauce.

They're partially shutting down production, grab 'em while you can.

http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/sriracha-sauce.jpg

That makes me sad. I love sriracha :(

Dr. Who
11-27-2013, 08:23 PM
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sriracha-supply-shutdown-20131127,0,5431603.story#axzz2ltnn9I3b

Hopefully this doesn't put them out of business. I love that sauce.

Green Arrow
11-27-2013, 08:47 PM
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sriracha-supply-shutdown-20131127,0,5431603.story#axzz2ltnn9I3b

Hopefully this doesn't put them out of business. I love that sauce.

If it does, I have the recipe. Nothing will stop me from having sriracha!

Dr. Who
11-27-2013, 09:04 PM
If it does, I have the recipe. Nothing will stop me from having sriracha!
You must share the recipe!

The Sage of Main Street
11-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Hey devil dog. Saw that "thing" you sent. Hadn't realize the Old Corps produced people that sensitive. :) http://31.media.tumblr.com/1fe91fd33bd65fa8fa7dfd03737b8e63/tumblr_mn6syoB1tS1qjo9duo1_1280.jpg So anyone who Reports Post is just a whiny girlyman? Sounds like you're trying to avoid having much work to do on the pixel corps's Inspector General unit.

Codename Section
11-30-2013, 01:11 PM
lol :D Great response.

Ethereal
12-02-2013, 11:56 PM
This guy is a tyrant. I think we need a revolution.

fyrenza
12-03-2013, 12:02 AM
If your Big Idea of a revolution involves any sort of libtard antics?

Wake me, when it's over. http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee57/Fyrenza/Forum%20Stuff/winkie_zps67f07067.gif (http://s235.photobucket.com/user/Fyrenza/media/Forum%20Stuff/winkie_zps67f07067.gif.html)

AmazonTania
12-11-2013, 08:57 AM
The fuck... When did this happen?

EDIT: Oh, it didn't. Nevermind...