PDA

View Full Version : Obama lashes out, calls dems who are worried about obamacare ‘bed-wetters’

keymanjim
11-27-2013, 08:57 AM
http://www.tpnn.com/new-republic-obama-lashes-out-calls-dems-who-are-worried-about-obamacare-bed-wetters/

There are two kinds of Democrats currently in Washington: those who are interested in self-preservation and those who are too-heavily invested in Obamacare’s future that their only hope for political survival is to put the pedal to the metal and ride the Obamacare train to its fiery end while still hoping that some miracle will arrive to save the imperiled healthcare overhaul.
It seems that President Obama, a shining example of the latter, has lost patience with those jumping ship and have labeled nervous Democrats “bed-wetters.”

Double down on failure. I love it when they eat their own.

Mainecoons
11-27-2013, 09:04 AM
Great quote from your source:

It’s not hard to understand; capitalism and the free-market system that practices it is far from perfect. Good people can get swindled, bad people can succeed. However, though capitalism is not perfect, government bureaucracy simply cannot accomplish what private enterprise can. Government efficiency cannot compare to the efficiency of the free market and while the left loves to lampoon supposed corporate greed as the antithesis of compassion, they consistently give a free pass to the soullessness that so often accompanies big government- the perpetrators of untold carnage from Caesar to Stalin and beyond.

Green Arrow
11-27-2013, 09:13 AM
I hope it does crash and burn. It was an evil corporatist bill from the beginning.

Mainecoons
11-27-2013, 09:16 AM
I would like to see the exact "bedwetter" quote. It is not in the original link.

Green Arrow
11-27-2013, 09:18 AM
I would like to see the exact "bedwetter" quote. It is not in the original link.

Me too. I love to get in a good laugh before I start my day :D

Agravan
11-27-2013, 09:19 AM
I hope it does crash and burn. It was an evil corporatist bill from the beginning.

When it does crash and burn (and it will), the blame will be laid squarely at the feet of the Republicans, truth be damned.

Mainecoons
11-27-2013, 09:20 AM
I like to see stuff like this actually quoted in context before I fully accept it.

Definitely would be sweet if he is now insulting Democrats the way he does Republicans. This guy really doesn't have a clue how his rhetoric creates enemies at every turn.

In politics, friends don't last and enemies definitely accumulate.

Green Arrow
11-27-2013, 09:23 AM
When it does crash and burn (and it will), the blame will be laid squarely at the feet of the Republicans, truth be damned.

I never underestimate their ability to lie their asses off. It's sad.

Buck Weezer
11-27-2013, 12:02 PM
Leftists Lie. That's all you need to know.

Mainecoons
11-27-2013, 12:04 PM
I still want to see the exact quote. That is a huge insult to Democrats, I am skeptical he actually said that.

Adelaide
11-27-2013, 12:13 PM
I like to see stuff like this actually quoted in context before I fully accept it.

Definitely would be sweet if he is now insulting Democrats the way he does Republicans. This guy really doesn't have a clue how his rhetoric creates enemies at every turn.

In politics, friends don't last and enemies definitely accumulate.

It would be interesting to see whether he did actually use that specific terms.

As for the OP; eating their own? That's exactly what the Republicans have been doing for a while. It's silly that disagreeing with your party leads to such nonsense.

patrickt
11-27-2013, 03:08 PM
President Obama is big on name calling. It's how he views civility. He gets to call you names but you have to be totally polite talking to him.

Blackrook
11-27-2013, 03:10 PM
I remember when he told Republicans they had to sit in the back of the bus. If someone said that to him, they'd be called a racist. So there's one standard for Obama, and a different and much higher standard for the rest of us.

Mini Me
11-29-2013, 04:13 PM

Written by the health care industry itself! To enrich themselves even more!
And Obama received millions for his support.

The evil HC industry will bleed us dry, and bankrupt the economy.

Mini Me
11-29-2013, 04:16 PM

Bedwetting, much hand-wringing, and gnashing of teeth!

Duhmocraps are crapping their Pampers over this!

The body count in 2014 is going to be high over this!

Mini Me
11-29-2013, 04:20 PM
Leftists Lie. That's all you need to know.

They ALL lie, my friend! D and R!

You need to take your blinders off, and look at what your party of NEVER is doing to America!

Mini Me
11-29-2013, 04:22 PM
I remember when he told Republicans they had to sit in the back of the bus. If someone said that to him, they'd be called a racist. So there's one standard for Obama, and a different and much higher standard for the rest of us.

Proof? Link?