PDA

View Full Version : School Board member on castrating transgender students

Adelaide
11-27-2013, 05:13 PM
A Delta County School Board member in Colorado stands by her comments that transgender students should be castrated before they're allowed to use bathrooms that fit their gender identity.

“I don’t have a problem if some boys think they are girls,” she said. “I’m just saying as long as they can impregnate a woman, they’re not going to go in the girls’ locker-room.”

Although Colorado has no laws to protect the rights of transgender students, the state's Civil Rights Division recently ruled an elementary school discriminated against a transgender 6-year-old child by barring her from using the girls' bathroom.

Colorado school board member wants some transgender students castrated - World - CBC News (http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/colorado-school-board-member-wants-some-transgender-students-castrated-1.2442053)

So... this is crazy.

Blackrook
11-27-2013, 05:22 PM
So a person can be transgender even if they haven't had a sex change operation? Wow. That's a loophole big enough to drive an 18-wheeler through. What that means is that every guy who likes little girls and wants to see them pull down their undies can get in the women's room and watch them.

Green Arrow
11-27-2013, 05:31 PM
So a person can be transgender even if they haven't had a sex change operation? Wow. That's a loophole big enough to drive an 18-wheeler through. What that means is that every guy who likes little girls and wants to see them pull down their undies can get in the women's room and watch them.

Way to completely gloss over these despicable comments.

Blackrook
11-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Way to completely gloss over these despicable comments.There's nothing despicable about the comments. The definition of transgender is a person who has had a sex change operation. People who haven't had sex change operations are not transgender. There is no reason to let them into opposite sex bathrooms.

Spookycolt
11-27-2013, 05:40 PM
The State of Washington allows fully formed men to use locker rooms with girls as young as 4 yr. old if they claim they are transgendered.

Gotta love the liberals don't you.

Blackrook
11-27-2013, 05:43 PM
Liberals are evil so that's why they have no problem with pedophile men going into the ladies room and watching little girls take down their undies.

But what do you expect from these people? They are evil on every possible topic. They deny evil is even a concept that exists, and that also proves they are evil.

Spookycolt
11-27-2013, 05:46 PM
Liberals are evil so that's why they have no problem with pedophile men going into the ladies room and watching little girls take down their undies.

But what do you expect from these people? They are evil on every possible topic. They deny evil is even a concept that exists, and that also proves they are evil.

The good news is that when they are sentenced to prison they go to the prison of their original gender. When they check in they often try to hide what they are but we kinda let that secret out to the rest of the inmates.

Lets just say they become very popular in prison.

Blackrook
11-27-2013, 05:51 PM
I predicted on another forum that men using the ladies' room was the next item on the liberal agenda, and I remember how dozens of liberals came on the thread and swore up and down that my prediction was not true, and now DAMN it's happening just like I said, and earlier than I thought it would, and I HATE always being right about the evil plans liberals have to destroy our country.

Spookycolt
11-27-2013, 06:01 PM
I predicted on another forum that men using the ladies' room was the next item on the liberal agenda, and I remember how dozens of liberals came on the thread and swore up and down that my prediction was not true, and now DAMN it's happening just like I said, and earlier than I thought it would, and I HATE always being right about the evil plans liberals have to destroy our country.

Its really beyond disgusting what these liberals allow.

College under fire for allowing transgender female to use women’s locker room

OLYMPIA, Wash. — A liberal arts college in Washington state (http://www.lgbtqnation.com/tag/washington-state/) has received a warning letter from the Arizona (http://www.lgbtqnation.com/tag/arizona/)-based religious liberties legal group, Alliance Defending Freedom, advising that the college’s decision to allow a transgender (http://www.lgbtqnation.com/tag/transgender) female student to use a woman’s locker room could put the school in legal jeopardy.
At issue is a controversial decision by Evergreen State College in Olympia, Wash., to allow an unnamed 45-year-old student who identifies as female, but has male genitalia, to use the women’s locker room at the college’s indoor pool.
http://cdn.lgbtqnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/evergreencollege-300x225.jpg (http://cdn.lgbtqnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/evergreencollege.jpg)Angry parents have contacted police after a young girl allegedly saw the transgender student naked inside the locker room; the locker room is shared with the Capital High School swim club and a children’s swim academy, along with the students at Evergreen.
According to parents, children as young as 6-years-old use the locker room.
“(A mother) reported her daughter was upset because she observed a person at the women’s locker room naked and displaying male genitalia,” said a police report filed in September by the mother of a 17-year-old girl.

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2012/11/college-under-fire-for-allowing-transgender-female-to-use-womens-locker-room/#.UpZ5aRPn-Uk

Green Arrow
11-27-2013, 06:02 PM
There's nothing despicable about the comments. The definition of transgender is a person who has had a sex change operation. People who haven't had sex change operations are not transgender. There is no reason to let them into opposite sex bathrooms.

Actually, you're wrong. This (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transgender?s=t) is the definition of transgender. Nothing saying you have to have a sex change operation to be transgender.

Spookycolt
11-27-2013, 06:04 PM
Actually, you're wrong. This (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transgender?s=t) is the definition of transgender. Nothing saying you have to have a sex change operation to be transgender.

So you have no problem with old men sharing locker rooms with little girls just because they claim they are a woman on the inside?

jillian
There's nothing despicable about the comments. The definition of transgender is a person who has had a sex change operation. People who haven't had sex change operations are not transgender. There is no reason to let them into opposite sex bathrooms.

There are pre-operative and post- operative transgendered people. The term has more to do with gender identification than sex organs.

Green Arrow
So you have no problem with old men sharing locker rooms with little girls just because they claim they are a woman on the inside?

Where did I say that?

jillian

What are you blathering about?

Blackrook
11-27-2013, 06:05 PM
Your definition allows men to go into women's bathrooms. So sorry, doesn't work for me, or anyone else who's normal.

Spookycolt
11-27-2013, 06:06 PM
What are you blathering about?

Nothing that concerns you.

Go away until you feel like reading the whole thread.

Green Arrow
11-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Your definition allows men to go into women's bathrooms. So sorry, doesn't work for me, or anyone else who's normal.

It's not my definition, it's THE definition.

But no, the definition does not allow that.

Blackrook
11-27-2013, 06:16 PM
I still haven't seen a liberal explain why they think a grown man with a penis and testicles should be allowed in a women's locker room to expose himself to innocent little girls.

My guess is, liberals are going to duck and weave, and refuse to address that.

Spookycolt
11-27-2013, 06:17 PM
Where did I say that?

You didn't, that was my error.

No offence meant.

Blackrook
11-27-2013, 06:17 PM
It's not my definition, it's THE definition.

But no, the definition does not allow that.
Ok, well explain that to your fellow liberals, like Governor Jerry Brown, who just signed a law allowing boys into girl's bathrooms and locker rooms at California public schools.

Green Arrow
11-27-2013, 06:21 PM
You didn't, that was my error.

No offence meant.

None taken.

Green Arrow
11-27-2013, 06:22 PM
Ok, well explain that to your fellow liberals, like Governor Jerry Brown, who just signed a law allowing boys into girl's bathrooms and locker rooms at California public schools.

I voted against Jerry Brown.

Nice strawman, though.

Blackrook
11-27-2013, 07:47 PM
I voted against Jerry Brown.

Nice strawman, though.
Your personal vote against Jerry Brown does not make this a strawman.

Green Arrow
11-27-2013, 08:15 PM

Yes, it does. You alleged that I support Brown. I do not.

jillian
11-27-2013, 08:35 PM
Nothing that concerns you.

Go away until you feel like reading the whole thread.

perhaps you should try being familiar with the subject on which you're busily spouting nonsense before you open your mouth about other people posting.

jillian
11-27-2013, 08:37 PM

your misrepresentation of his position and the irrelevance of the "point" indeed make it a straw man.

Blackrook
11-27-2013, 09:14 PM
Yes, it does. You alleged that I support Brown. I do not.
I reviewed the entire thread and I did not allege that you support Brown.

I said he was a "fellow liberal."

And I did not say that you supported men in women's restrooms, so this is not a strawman argument.

I said your "fellow liberals" like Jerry Brown support it.

If you are not a liberal, I apologize for insulting you. But otherwise, everything I said is correct.

Dr. Who
11-27-2013, 10:31 PM
Where does it say that allowing the transgendered into women's locker rooms automatically permits them to put their genitalia on display? This is an assumption made based on one rather old news item about one person. Gee what happens when women are in a locker room full of females and one of them happens to be an aggressive or mentally disabled lesbian? You cannot prevent everything. Do you really think that transgendered men have any more desire to display their private parts than do women. I imagine they have far less, and would hide in washroom stalls so as not to be centered out. Any one who did is likely not transgendered at all and is really just a heterosexual lech.

Blackrook
11-27-2013, 10:41 PM
Where does it say that allowing the transgendered into women's locker rooms automatically permits them to put their genitalia on display? This is an assumption made based on one rather old news item about one person. Gee what happens when women are in a locker room full of females and one of them happens to be an aggressive or mentally disabled lesbian? You cannot prevent everything. Do you really think that transgendered men have any more desire to display their private parts than do women. I imagine they have far less, and would hide in washroom stalls so as not to be centered out. Any one who did is likely not transgendered at all and is really just a heterosexual lech.This argument ignores the reality that men who are not really transgender will go into women's locker rooms and look at naked women taking showers, and thanks to liberals there will be nothing we can do to stop it.

Mister D
11-27-2013, 10:54 PM
WTF is transgender? Only in a liberal society...

Blackrook
11-27-2013, 11:10 PM
Transgender is defining ourselves by our feelings. I FEEL like a woman therefore I AM a woman. There doesn't have to be any connection to actual reality, it means that liberals consider even hard scientific facts to be subjective, and there is no objective reality at all.

Dr. Who
11-27-2013, 11:13 PM
They are the people who feel like the are not what their birth certificate says and are very likely to have painful surgery to have their penises inverted and turned into vaginas or their vaginas inverted and turned into penises. You really don't do that on a whim.

countryboy
11-27-2013, 11:16 PM
Colorado school board member wants some transgender students castrated - World - CBC News (http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/colorado-school-board-member-wants-some-transgender-students-castrated-1.2442053)

So... this is crazy.

A six year old transgender? Gimme a break already, that's some sick adults in that child's life to allow that to go on. While I don't think any child should be castrated, a little boy who some adult allows to call himself a "girl", shouldn't be using the girls bathroom.

Good grief, what is the world coming to?

countryboy
11-27-2013, 11:18 PM
And a six year old can be transgender?

countryboy
11-27-2013, 11:24 PM
They are the people who feel like the are not what their birth certificate says and are very likely to have painful surgery to have their penises inverted and turned into vaginas or their vaginas inverted and turned into penises. You really don't do that on a whim.
Nobody normal and sane wishes to mutilate their genitals. There is no such thing as "transgender". There is only mental illness, and genital mutilation.

Dr. Who
11-27-2013, 11:29 PM
Nobody normal and sane wishes to mutilate their genitals. There is no such thing as "transgender". There is only mental illness, and genital mutilation.

A philosophical difference I think. You are who you think you are. It is the brain that rules the body and not vice versa, so whether you prefer to think of it as mental illness or whether there is a genetic variable that we are as yet unable to discern, it is very real for the people who feel that nature has betrayed them.

Blackrook
11-27-2013, 11:31 PM
A philosophical difference I think. You are who you think you are. It is the brain that rules the body and not vice versa, so whether you prefer to think of it as mental illness or whether there is a genetic variable that we are as yet unable to discern, it is very real for the people who feel that nature has betrayed them.
I think I am a Thanksgiving turkey, but thinking it doesn't make it so.

Gobble, gobble.

Dr. Who
11-27-2013, 11:43 PM
I think I am a Thanksgiving turkey, but thinking it doesn't make it so.

Gobble, gobble.
Lol. There are far too many responses to that.

Green Arrow
11-27-2013, 11:46 PM
And a six year old can be transgender?

Anyone at any age can be transgendered, because it's a mental illness. My theory is that it's an inferiority complex brought about by excessive bullying or negativity over one's orientation. They feel that they have to be a man to like women, or vice versa, and thus rather than acknowledge that they are gay or lesbian, try to change their gender to fit societal norms.

It's very unfortunate, and I pity them. I am not like them, however. I am a man who is attracted to other men. I don't need to physically change my gender to meet some arbitrary social standard. I'm happy with who I am.

Blackrook
11-28-2013, 12:17 AM
Anyone at any age can be transgendered, because it's a mental illness. My theory is that it's an inferiority complex brought about by excessive bullying or negativity over one's orientation. They feel that they have to be a man to like women, or vice versa, and thus rather than acknowledge that they are gay or lesbian, try to change their gender to fit societal norms.

It's very unfortunate, and I pity them. I am not like them, however. I am a man who is attracted to other men. I don't need to physically change my gender to meet some arbitrary social standard. I'm happy with who I am.
Wow, a homosexual who looks down on transsexuals, and pities them. Watch your back.

Paperback Writer
11-28-2013, 12:41 AM

If you are transgender than you are not a-gender, ergo you are an individual whose concept of gender is dysmorphic. I'm not sure in that case that you should be using facilities designed for that biological gender whose parts match the sign on the door. If you are not committed enough to have the surgery are you really the opposing gender?

I think society has utterly confused gays and lesbians with gender constructs. We've had one or two due to national health get the surgery and then realise they're just super gay and wish they could undo.

Psychologists and psychiatrists are playing with an area of social health without the rigorous discipline of a true medical science. I think in a hundred years we'll see this drugging and mutilation as barbarity of gays and lesbians who were confused by social concepts such as gender.

On the trans issue there are people who with good intentions fall in favour of hormonal confusion and physical mutilation because they've had forty years of political correctness pumped up their arse that they are willing to go along with the naked emperor to keep from hurting someone's feelings.

There are also those who just are nasty individuals who don't like confusion, consider it anathema to their designs of what the world ought to look like and just want to shove these confused individuals into boxes and close the lid, who see it as an affront to traditionalism.

And then there are people like myself who believe that this is a complex disorder that needs more rigorous medical study before we create legislation that can harm children and adults.

Blackrook
11-28-2013, 01:14 AM
Here's the thing. Once you cut off your testicles, there is no going back. I think doctors who perform these surgeries are preying on the psychological disorder of confused people.

Green Arrow
11-28-2013, 10:17 AM
Wow, a homosexual who looks down on transsexuals, and pities them. Watch your back.

I don't look down on them.

countryboy
11-28-2013, 10:24 AM
If you are transgender than you are not a-gender, ergo you are an individual whose concept of gender is dysmorphic. I'm not sure in that case that you should be using facilities designed for that biological gender whose parts match the sign on the door. If you are not committed enough to have the surgery are you really the opposing gender?

I think society has utterly confused gays and lesbians with gender constructs. We've had one or two due to national health get the surgery and then realise they're just super gay and wish they could undo.

Psychologists and psychiatrists are playing with an area of social health without the rigorous discipline of a true medical science. I think in a hundred years we'll see this drugging and mutilation as barbarity of gays and lesbians who were confused by social concepts such as gender.

On the trans issue there are people who with good intentions fall in favour of hormonal confusion and physical mutilation because they've had forty years of political correctness pumped up their arse that they are willing to go along with the naked emperor to keep from hurting someone's feelings.

There are also those who just are nasty individuals who don't like confusion, consider it anathema to their designs of what the world ought to look like and just want to shove these confused individuals into boxes and close the lid, who see it as an affront to traditionalism.

And then there are people like myself who believe that this is a complex disorder that needs more rigorous medical study before we create legislation that can harm children and adults.
Very well said.

What is your opinion of this "6 year old transgender" business? Since nobody else wants to touch my question with a 10 foot polearm. I think it is nothing short of child abuse to convince a child they are "transgender".

Green Arrow
11-28-2013, 10:27 AM
Very well said.

What is your opinion of this "6 year old transgender" business? Since nobody else wants to touch my question with a 10 foot polearm. I think it is nothing short of child abuse to convince a child they are "transgender".

So all that typing I did on the previous page was for nothing?

countryboy
11-28-2013, 10:28 AM
So all that typing I did on the previous page was for nothing?
Yes, apparently it was. :D

Sorry, I missed it. I'll check it out. I was busy googling how to cook a turkey. :D

countryboy
11-28-2013, 10:30 AM

Sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree. At six, sexuality is the furthest thing from a kid's mind. The only way a kid will think they are "transgendered", is if some sick fuck has convinced them of it.

Paperback Writer
11-28-2013, 10:38 AM
Very well said.

I agree. I think society creates transgender by assigning "boy stuff" and "girl stuff" at such an early age and the telly reinforces it. If you like dolls you're a girl. If you like to play with cars you're a boy and that gets stuffed into the emerging mind. We've interviewed countless transgenders and almost all of the MTF say that they "knew" when they gravitated to pink things, pretty things, and dolls.

Most of us in our brains don't even feel the need to decypher a gender because nothing we feel conflicts with society's gender construction, therefore we don't consider our own gender. They must because they don't match and their struggle with matching leads, IMO, to unhappiness and body dysmorphia.

I think they need treatment, not "acceptance". And by "acceptance" I don't mean they don't require respect, kindness, compassion, and love. I mean the traditional view of the word. I think their condition need not progress which is what happens when we accept that this is a respectable condition. You wouldn't say that menopause is acceptable just because it exists. We still treat women with it. Same with diabetes. We don't accept, we treat, and treat in a manner that brings greater health and no harm to the person.

When many of them go so far as to take hormones and disturb the body they were born with I think we need to revisit how we "accept" then treat these individuals. I think we do them a huge disservice, especially the children when we agree with this unscientific belief that this is a not a treatable "condition", and that the happiness it brings can only be relieved by yielding to what is untrue. Many schizophrenics have visions that are "real" but we do not indulge them. We do not indulge depression.

We need to study this further before we continue down this Frankenstein's path. Once more, real science involves testing, premises, criteria of a physiological not purely psychological vent.

And before anyone talks about conditions like that of a hermaphrodite, having two physical organs is not transgender. It is an observable and testable physiological condition.

Paperback Writer
11-28-2013, 10:39 AM
By the way, I am trying to write "American" you may correct me if I slip up.

countryboy
11-28-2013, 10:45 AM
By the way, I am trying to write "American" you may correct me if I slip up.
Why would you wanna go and do that? I like your English just fine.

Paperback Writer
11-28-2013, 10:47 AM
Why would you wanna go and do that? I like your English just fine.

I find it incredibly interesting that the only two people on this site (or any other) that get my humour are you and ocean. Everyone else hates me.

It's lovely. :D

countryboy
11-28-2013, 10:50 AM
I find it incredibly interesting that the only two people on this site (or any other) that get my humour are you and ocean. Everyone else hates me.

Obviously a product of our superior intellects. :wink:

Peter1469
11-28-2013, 10:57 AM
Yes, apparently it was. :D

Sorry, I missed it. I'll check it out. I was busy googling how to cook a turkey. :D

Last minute type of guy? :smiley:

countryboy
11-28-2013, 11:01 AM
Story of my life. :(

Peter1469
11-28-2013, 11:16 AM
Story of my life. :(

My ex was like that. I am the opposite.

countryboy
11-28-2013, 11:19 AM
My ex was like that. I am the opposite.
Luckily for me, my wife and I are both chronologically challenged. :D

Peter1469
11-28-2013, 11:24 AM
Luckily for me, my wife and I are both chronologically challenged. :D

That is good for you.

Mister D
11-28-2013, 11:39 AM

I like you. :kiss:

Green Arrow
11-28-2013, 12:14 PM
Sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree. At six, sexuality is the furthest thing from a kid's mind. The only way a kid will think they are "transgendered", is if some sick fuck has convinced them of it.

They aren't thinking of sexuality. Transgenderism does not necessitate sexuality.

Gerrard Winstanley
11-28-2013, 12:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2clzbfj-UL4

Rebel Son
11-28-2013, 12:20 PM
They aren't thinking of sexuality. Transgenderism does not necessitate sexuality.

Really? Care to expand on that thought.

sky dancer
11-28-2013, 12:23 PM

I'm interested in his answer too. I will give you mine. Transgenderism is identifying with a gender that you feel inside rather than what you look like.

shaarona
11-28-2013, 12:24 PM

So... this is crazy.

What an utterly stupid thing to say in public.

Rebel Son
11-28-2013, 12:29 PM
I'm interested in his answer too. I will give you mine. Transgenderism is identifying with a gender that you feel inside rather than what you look like.

I don't care what people do as long as it doesn't affect others. My question is this, how do you have a package when you want a pokage? I'll never understand the concept. I also think there is a difference between a queer and a transgender.

sky dancer
11-28-2013, 12:30 PM
I don't care what people do as long as it doesn't affect others. My question is this, how do you have a package when you want a pokage? I'll never understand the concept. I also think there is a difference between a queer and a transgender.

Yes, there is a difference between gay and transgender. As far as how does sex work when you're transgender, I don't know.

Rebel Son
11-28-2013, 12:36 PM
Yes, there is a difference between gay and transgender. As far as how does sex work when you're transgender, I don't know.

How can you say that, if you like the same sex you are gay, and transgender. Fact being that you don't have an appeal to the opposite sex.

countryboy
11-28-2013, 12:49 PM
But at six years old? If your six year old son played with dolls, would you insist he be allowed to use the girls restroom?

Rebel Son
11-28-2013, 01:16 PM
But at six years old? If your six year old son played with dolls, would you insist he be allowed to use the girls restroom?

When I was six, I was hauling wood to the house to stay warm. I once got a ass whipping with a paddle for sneaking into the girls locker room to take a peak.

Play with dolls,,,,,,,,,,,really? Not in my world, what have we come to now days?

Paperback Writer
11-28-2013, 01:26 PM

Gender is a social construct not a natural one. Hence we are allowing young children to be drugged and mutilated as teens over something that is a societal illusion.

countryboy
11-28-2013, 01:38 PM
When I was six, I was hauling wood to the house to stay warm. I once got a ass whipping with a paddle for sneaking into the girls locker room to take a peak.

Play with dolls,,,,,,,,,,,really? Not in my world, what have we come to now days?
G.I. Joe? Oh wait, that's an action figure. :D For the record, I never owned a G.I. Joe "doll". My bro did have a Stretch Armstrong though.

countryboy
11-28-2013, 05:21 PM
I'll have you know our bird came out excellent. :) Thank you google. :D

Peter1469
11-28-2013, 05:30 PM
I'll have you know our bird came out excellent. :) Thank you google. :D

Great! :smiley:

Green Arrow
11-28-2013, 07:42 PM

Transgenders are people who think they are a different gender than they were born as. There's no sexuality involved. People tend to confuse transgenderism with homosexuality, but it's not.