PDA

View Full Version : Obama can't tell the truth on even the little things

Blackrook
12-06-2013, 06:40 PM
When asked previously, Obama told the media that he had never met his uncle.

Now, he admits he stayed with his uncle for three weeks before going to Harvard.

Obama is a sociopath who is incapable of telling the truth on even the little things.

Why is this man President?

Shouldn't our President be a man of good character, who can be trusted to tell the truth?

Peter1469
12-06-2013, 06:48 PM
He is president because he won the electoral college. Twice.

del
12-06-2013, 06:49 PM

Now, he admits he stayed with his uncle for three weeks before going to Harvard.

Obama is a sociopath who is incapable of telling the truth on even the little things.

Shouldn't our President be a man of good character, who can be trusted to tell the truth?

yeah, like nixon or reagan or kennedy:laugh:

Codename Section
12-06-2013, 06:51 PM

Mitt Romney would have been 100% better. As governor of Mass he had every single position of Obamas: prochoice, antigun, prostate health, and all that shit.

Spookycolt
12-06-2013, 06:51 PM

I gotta give Reagan a pass there.

I highly doubt he was even informed of the things.

Nixon also didn't know about Watergate until after it happened. He got busted for trying to cover it up, not the actual break-in.

del
12-06-2013, 06:52 PM
Mitt Romney would have been 100% better. As governor of Mass he had every single position of Obamas: prochoice, antigun, prostate health, and all that shit.

if you waited long enough, mitt would hold just about any position you could think of.

Codename Section
12-06-2013, 06:53 PM
if you waited long enough, mitt would hold just about any position you could think of.

I could not stand that asswipe.

del
12-06-2013, 06:55 PM

fortunately, he was only in the state for about six weeks when he was governor.

the really sad thing is, he was the best candidate available at the time.

Blackrook
12-06-2013, 06:58 PM
So all of you are going to give Obama a pass?

If your best friend, or your wife, lied to you as much as Obama has, would you give them a pass?

No, you wouldn't.

We expect our friends and family to be truthful and honest with us.

Why do we hold our leaders to a lower standard of behavior?

Codename Section
12-06-2013, 07:00 PM

If your best friend, or your wife, lied to you as much as Obama has, would you give them a pass?

No, you wouldn't.

Naww, Obama is a lying piece of shit. The problem is you've said you're a hardline Republican and your options suck, too. McCain? Romney?

Yeh, can't vote for those guys.

Peter1469
12-06-2013, 07:02 PM

No, you wouldn't.

What do you propose? Vote 3rd Party?

Blackrook
12-06-2013, 07:06 PM
I propose that we return to the day when people were held accountable for acts of bad character, like lying, cheating and stealing. Basic ethics and morality should be taught in our schools. There's too many people walking around our society with no moral compass. They don't hold Obama accountable for his unethical behavior, because they're no better themselves.

exotix
12-06-2013, 08:38 PM
I propose that we return to the day when people were held accountable for acts of bad character, like lying, cheating and stealing.
Basic ethics and morality should be taught in our schools.
There's too many people walking around our society with no moral compass.

They don't hold Obama accountable for his unethical behavior, because they're no better themselves.
If that were the case Bush & Cheney and all the neocons and neocons now disguised as tea partiers would be doing life without parole.

zelmo1234
12-06-2013, 08:54 PM

You for got one of the best ones.

"I did not have Sexual Relations with the Women, Lewensky"

Clinton!

but lets face it , it has gotton to the point that very few decent people would want to become a politician!

zelmo1234
12-06-2013, 08:57 PM

Actually I have met him! and while it might not be how he is all the time he was very friendly and like it or not he is very smart! And has manners!, now he was running for office, so? who knows

Peter1469
12-06-2013, 09:42 PM
If that were the case Bush & Cheney and all the neocons and neocons now disguised as tea partiers would be doing life without parole.

Bush, Cheney, all the neocons and neocons don't pretend to be part of the Tea Party(ies).

Codename Section
12-06-2013, 11:06 PM
Actually I have met him! and while it might not be how he is all the time he was very friendly and like it or not he is very smart! And has manners!, now he was running for office, so? who knows

I've had the photo op shake ins with two presidents. Meh. They show up to look like they give a shit and then they're gone.

zelmo1234
12-07-2013, 02:11 AM
I've had the photo op shake ins with two presidents. Meh. They show up to look like they give a shit and then they're gone.

Well I can see that but we spent the better part of 2 days with him, that was enough time for the piece of shit Kerry to show his true colors. But I am not saying that he could not be hiding his colors as well, he just did it better. Now Kerry? That man is a total ass!

But Mitt would have mad a terrible President too? of that there can be no denying

fyrenza
12-07-2013, 04:28 AM
It's all scripted, and without the teleprompter, one just isn't sure what to say ...

I suppose "deny, Deny, DENY" was the lesson the dims learned from the Clinton years,

and that would be the Latest And Greatest example for this clown, eh?

(Trying to remember the Kennedy years, when you didn't even live in this country, and it damned sure wasn't taught in any foreign schools, well ...)

jillian
12-07-2013, 06:27 AM
He is president because he won the electoral college. Twice.

shhhhhhh. don't tell them. it makes them cranky.

Gerrard Winstanley
12-07-2013, 06:59 AM
I'm sure Obama comes across as charming, intelligent and chivalrous in person. Doesn't excuse the fact he's a politician, and politicians are overwhelmingly crooked.

jillian
12-07-2013, 07:18 AM

obama-deranged silliness.

let me know when the president lies about intel to start a war of choice or starts trading arms for hostages (you know, like bushII and reagan, respectively).

hanger4
12-07-2013, 07:28 AM

let me know when the president lies about intel to start a war of choice or starts trading arms for hostages (you know, like bushII and reagan, respectively).

Cool, two wrongs make a right.

How wonderfully juvenile of you.

let me know when the president lies about intel to start a war of choice

This was debunked around 10 years ago, try and keep up.

jillian
12-07-2013, 07:34 AM
Cool, two wrongs make a right.

How wonderfully juvenile of you.

how ad hom of you.

just pointing out the disproportionate faux rage for anything this president does. if you don't want that pointed out, i'd suggest you might not want to do it.

This was debunked around 10 years ago, try and keep up.

not on this or any other planet…. well, except for the fringes of the radical right.

Mainecoons
12-07-2013, 07:36 AM
I guess you think the bi-partisan commission that did this were all right wing wackos, eh?

Like the man said, try and keep up. BTW, that faulty intelligence, which both the British and the Israelis confirmed, came from a CIA that was gutted of its assets on the ground and mismanaged to death by one George Tenet. You do know who appointed George, don't you?

No, given how uninformed about this you are, you probably don't.

zelmo1234
12-07-2013, 07:38 AM

I will do that right after you stop trying to mislead and rewrite history about the first president that lied and started a war of choice,

We have been asking for the facts to support that he knowing deceived the people with evidence that only he had, and not others in congress, especially those on the armed services and security committee's

Then you might want to look into his use of the military in Libya and his drive to do the same in Syria?

But liberals will try and rewrite history using dishonesty of that their can be no doubt!

zelmo1234
12-07-2013, 07:40 AM
how ad hom of you.

just pointing out the disproportionate faux rage for anything this president does. if you don't want that pointed out, i'd suggest you might not want to do it.

not on this or any other planet…. well, except for the fringes of the radical right.

So you will be posting the facts soon I am sure!

zelmo1234
12-07-2013, 07:49 AM
I'm sure Obama comes across as charming, intelligent and chivalrous in person. Doesn't excuse the fact he's a politician, and politicians are overwhelmingly crooked.

Oh! I would agree, but one thing we can see it that Romney had a history of charity, and that would lead me to believe that he still has a soul left!

But look at this President? He will not only tell out right lies to the people, but will repeat them again and again, even after the press, which tries to run cover for him proves them wrong?

I have never seen anything like it in my life that is for sure, his entire presidency is base on bull shit!

hanger4
12-07-2013, 07:52 AM
how ad hom of you.

ad hom ??

the merits of the case are exactly what I said they were.

Matthews did a Barbara Wawa/Opraesk interview in light

of the many problems this administration is having.

Faux journalism at it's best.

John D.Rockefeller IV is "radical right" ??

Do tell jillian, do tell ??

zelmo1234
12-07-2013, 07:55 AM
how ad hom of you.

You know Jillian? You really should have to put up or shut up on this one!

You keep spewing the Same old BS again and again! And yet I am sure that you will be the first to run to moderation when someone points out you are lying!

We this is something that the world had bad Intel and Sadam, wanted the world to have bad Intel! Some of the WMD's that we are seaxing in Syria are likely of origin in Iraq, but that would be besides you point too!

So if you have facts post them, if not you are just trying to flame bait people and get them off a topic that makes you fearless leader look like a fool, and lets face it, he does not need a lot of help in that department!

Gerrard Winstanley
12-07-2013, 08:19 AM
Oh! I would agree, but one thing we can see it that Romney had a history of charity, and that would lead me to believe that he still has a soul left!

But look at this President? He will not only tell out right lies to the people, but will repeat them again and again, even after the press, which tries to run cover for him proves them wrong?

I have never seen anything like it in my life that is for sure, his entire presidency is base on bull shit!
As would Romney's. He didn't even make an attempt to hide the fact his agenda was a white, more passive version of Obama's.

zelmo1234
12-07-2013, 08:41 AM
As would Romney's. He didn't even make an attempt to hide the fact his agenda was a white, more passive version of Obama's.

I would agree that there are only 2 things that would have been different under a President Romney.

#1 the ACA would have been repealed

#2 they would be addressing the TAX code, which is a mess. everything else pretty much the same

Gerrard Winstanley
12-07-2013, 08:48 AM
I would agree that there are only 2 things that would have been different under a President Romney.

#1 the ACA would have been repealed

#2 they would be addressing the TAX code, which is a mess. everything else pretty much the same
He has plans for an ACA-identikit scheme. Only difference was that it had a state opt out / in arrangement - a nice touch, but it's still forcing people to pay for healthcare.

Mainecoons
12-07-2013, 08:48 AM
I might add that the Washington and Kentucky state experiences are very indicative of where this thing is headed. They are two of the most functional of the state sites and the great majority of sign ups on both has been for taxpayer and deficit funded medicaid. Also, the sign up rate of young people on both is well below that needed to pay for this albatross.

Within two years, it will be manifestly apparent that this law has "accomplished" two things: It will have added massively to deficits and it will have greatly increased insurance costs for those already insured. And by the government's own estimates, there will still be 30 million uninsured out there.

In other words, this will be yet another progressive "success."

Codename Section
12-07-2013, 09:47 AM
I hate their successes because they last and they're always stupid.