PDA

View Full Version : The Victum Speaks: Megyn Kelly has a message for all of you race baiters

Cigar
12-16-2013, 01:17 PM
After taking a "sick day" to recover from a bout of racism, Megyn Kelly was back in front of the cameras on Friday to read off the statement penned for her by Damage Control.

Megyn Kelly: Both Jesus AND Santa Were White, So Stop Complaining

Here's an important lesson to all the youngsters out there, courtesy of Fox News: Both Jesus AND Santa Claus were white. Read…

"Humor is what we try to bring to this show, but that’s lost on the humorless," Kelly said, referring to last Wednesday's show, in which she very matter-of-factly told the kids of America that both Santa and Jesus are "just white."

"This would be funny if it were not so telling about our society," Kelly continued, "in particular, the knee-jerk instinct by so many to race-bait and to assume the worst in people, especially people employed by the very powerful Fox News Channel."

Here, again, is a reminder of Kelly's exact quote from last week:

For all you kids watching at home, Santa just is white, but this person is just arguing that maybe we should also have a black Santa. But Santa is what he is, and just so you know, we’re just debating this because someone wrote about it.

"The fact that an off-hand jest I made during a segment about whether Santa should be replaced by a penguin has now become a national firestorm says two things," Kelly concluded. "Race is still an incredibly volatile issue in this country, and Fox News, and yours truly, are big targets for many people."

Fox News is the real victim here (http://gawker.com/megyn-kelly-i-was-just-kidding-about-santa-being-white-1484095234)

Well Ms Kelly ... the Children need to know which is it ... is Jesus and Santa Clause White ... or where you making a Joke? :wink:

The Xl
12-16-2013, 01:19 PM
Who gives a shit what they were.

Alyosha
12-16-2013, 01:20 PM
Historically Santa was white--so what? Historically Jesus was brown-skinned--so what?

Cigar
12-16-2013, 01:20 PM

Megyn Kelly :wink: ... those are her words.

jillian
12-16-2013, 01:22 PM

apparently, megyn kelly

jillian
12-16-2013, 01:23 PM
Historically Santa was white--so what? Historically Jesus was brown-skinned--so what?

because white people made him up.

and for megyn kelly a supposed news person to say something like that was ignorant.

again, every rightwinger does not need to be defended for every bit of stupidity that emanates from their mouths.

it's ok to say, you know, she's just a dumbass.

Cigar
12-16-2013, 01:25 PM

How any White guys do you know wear loud Red Suites :laugh:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_E3w6Vt8GAME/S-jPdQXVhsI/AAAAAAAAIq4/6ARBPWjKNJw/s1600/pimp.jpg

How many White guys do you know named

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000676889/polls_MexicanJesus_2638_478086_poll_xlarge.gif

Alyosha
12-16-2013, 01:28 PM
because white people made him up.

and for megyn kelly a supposed news person to say something like that was ignorant.

again, every rightwinger does not need to be defended for every bit of stupidity that emanates from their mouths.

it's ok to say, you know, she's just a dumbass.

Made up whom? Both Jesus and Saint Niklaus were people. Only fringe historians would argue they were not.

Cigar
12-16-2013, 01:35 PM
Made up whom? Both Jesus and Saint Niklaus were people. Only fringe historians would argue they were not.

I personally know Jesus and Nikolaus :grin:

Alyosha
12-16-2013, 01:37 PM
I personally know Jesus and Nikolaus :grin:

Dude, me too. Jesus told me personally that he wishes people would quit speaking for him. Ooops.