PDA

View Full Version : I hope he does run again and wins.

roadmaster
12-16-2013, 07:13 PM
http://youtu.be/O_461Yid1no

Cigar
12-16-2013, 07:19 PM
God I hope so also. :)

BTW; you can now cross chris christie off the clown car list with his bridge stunt :)

oceanloverOH
12-16-2013, 08:40 PM
I like Herman Cain....he's a really savvy, smart man who really understands our disastrous economical situation. I was pissed when he dropped out this time.

AmazonTania
12-16-2013, 08:44 PM
Being a Fed Chairman of the Reserve Bank in Kansas, he probably has a better grasp of the economic woes than most.

But his record there might actually go against him.

roadmaster
12-16-2013, 08:48 PM
I like Herman Cain....he's a really savvy, smart man who really understands our disastrous economical situation. I was pissed when he dropped out this time. Yes he doesn't need to read while he is talking. He is southern, smart, has a backbone and knows what honor is. I was upset when he dropped out too. Didn't know anyone personally in the south that didn't like him. Would have loved to see him debate Obama or Mitt.

roadmaster
12-16-2013, 08:54 PM

BTW; you can now cross chris christie off the clown car list with his bridge stunt :) Me too and just for you, David Duke could run as his VP. All these haters can just be stunned because Cain would win the south.

Cigar
12-16-2013, 08:55 PM
Pokemon for GOP Candidate. :)

Bring back the Good Old Clowns.

Cigar
12-16-2013, 08:56 PM
Me too and just for you, David Duke could run as his VP. All these haters can just be stunned because Cain would win the south.

Lets see where the GOPs Balls are at, bring it on or talk a good game on Internet Forums. :)

Peter1469
12-16-2013, 09:10 PM
Being a Fed Chairman of the Reserve Bank in Kansas, he probably has a better grasp of the economic woes than most.

Being associated with the Federal Reserve may hurt him with the tea party(ies) types. And with the OWS crowd, if they are still interested in politics....

AmazonTania
12-16-2013, 09:17 PM
Being associated with the Federal Reserve may hurt him with the tea party(ies) types. And with the OWS crowd, if they are still interested in politics....

It would only hurt the ones who have an issue with the Federal Reserve. Provide that these people understand enough about the Federal Reserve.

Libhater
12-16-2013, 09:25 PM
How bout Ben Carson and Herman Cain for the Republican ticket in 2016? After 8 years of total embarrassment and failure of our first leftist black president, even a leftist like
Cigar would have to support these two impressive black Conservative men.

Peter1469
12-16-2013, 09:25 PM
It would only hurt the ones who have an issue with the Federal Reserve. Provide that these people understand enough about the Federal Reserve.

Right. And they think they understand the Federal Reserve....

AmazonTania
12-16-2013, 09:32 PM
They probably understand the Federal Reserve, but the monetary policy is another matter.

Sure, they can probably grasp a few concepts here or there, but sometimes they use terms incorrectly or outside of the proper context. Such as 'debt monetisation.' Sometimes it may sound as if they don't really know want is happening with the Fed, which is what Herman Cain often talks about, and why the Ron Paul camp doesn't like him.

Also, if they want to End The Fed so badly, they should probably take the time to understand how a monetary system would work without the Fed. Outside of Free Banking, that is.

Cigar
12-16-2013, 09:54 PM
How bout Ben Carson and Herman Cain for the Republican ticket in 2016? After 8 years of total embarrassment and failure of our first leftist black president, even a leftist like
Cigar would have to support these two impressive black Conservative men.

Back 2 Back Azz Kickings still hurts you I see. :)

Keep dreaming for the future, you still have 3 more years of whining. :)

roadmaster
12-16-2013, 10:05 PM
Cigar would have to support these two impressive black Conservative men. Oh you are talking about the neurosurgeon. He has a lot of common sense and is a hit for the conservatives. I haven't looked at what all he stands for. He believes in informed populist. That's what the founders had hoped.

roadmaster
12-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Back 2 Back Azz Kickings still hurts you I see. :)

Keep dreaming for the future, you still have 3 more years of whining. :) You judge by race, we will by character.

Cigar
12-16-2013, 10:22 PM
You judge by race, we will by character.

They say losing builds character, and the GOP has plenty of Losing Characters in both Races. :)

I'll take the Wins and you can have The Characters.

Enjoy the remaining 3 years. I sure will.

AmazonTania
12-16-2013, 10:25 PM
Good to know we've found the only sick fuck who is having fun at the expense of everyone else.

Cigar
12-16-2013, 10:42 PM
Good to know we've found the only sick fuck who is having fun at the expense of everyone else.

If you can't handle it, go get some help. :)

Remember, You are the ones with Character.

The Xl
12-16-2013, 10:46 PM

His prior occupation almost assures that he'll be a cronyist.

roadmaster
12-16-2013, 11:24 PM
They say losing builds character, and the GOP has plenty of Losing Characters in both Races. :)

Enjoy the remaining 3 years. I sure will. Yea they are winning. :wink:

http://youtu.be/8unGH7S0A8w

Dr. Strangelove
12-16-2013, 11:49 PM
Why do they call him 'Spermin Herman'?

I had thought this would be about Jesse Ventura, a man who knows the evil of the Fed, and many other things the lame stream media refuses to talk about.

Now, that's a man I can support.....no one owns him, no hidden agendas!

roadmaster
12-17-2013, 12:14 AM
Why do they call him 'Spermin Herman'?

I had thought this would be about Jesse Ventura, a man who knows the evil of the Fed, and many other things the lame stream media refuses to talk about.

Now, that's a man I can support.....no one owns him, no hidden agendas!

You think I would vote for Ventura. I have nothing in common with him. Don't put him with these men and I am a independent con.

zelmo1234
12-17-2013, 12:53 AM
pokemon for gop candidate. :)

bring back the good old clowns.

racist!!!!!!!

zelmo1234
12-17-2013, 01:02 AM

Enjoy the remaining 3 years. I sure will.

Really? Then why are you whining that he can't get any of his polices through! you He is already 2+ years into being the long LAME DUCK president

Plus he has 3 number ones to his name right now and still going

1st black President

#1 in running up national debt

And now has overtake the world famous jimmy Carter as the worst president

Germanicus
12-17-2013, 02:48 AM
That dog wont hunt.

Captain Obvious
12-17-2013, 07:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLNwKYJQCo

Captain Obvious
12-17-2013, 07:42 AM
Herman Cain is a political pariah, you'll never hear his name in politics again.

Cigar
12-17-2013, 07:53 AM
Really? Then why are you whining that he can't get any of his polices through! you He is already 2+ years into being the long LAME DUCK president

Plus he has 3 number ones to his name right now and still going

1st black President

#1 in running up national debt

And now has overtake the world famous jimmy Carter as the worst president

Yea Yea Yea ... the same thing was said about Jimmy and Bill ... :rollseyes:

I got everything I wanted ... I got people like you whining like little bitches for 8 years, thinking they are doing something to Obama, and too stupid and ignorant to know they are screwing themselves. :rollseyes:

These same idiots will paying Obama and his family for the rest of their lives, while screwing themselves and their family for decades.

Brilliant I say ... Brilliant

Obama got what he wanted ... Obamacare ,,, a legacy they will sticking it to Republicans long after you 6 feet under.

Chew on that sport.

patrickt
12-17-2013, 08:12 AM

BTW; you can now cross chris christie off the clown car list with his bridge stunt :)

I shouldn't be surprised that you're in charge of the clown list. Self-appointed, of course. Will Benghazi cross Clinton off the clown list? Will Fast and Furious cross Holder off the clown list? Will "you can keep your insurance" get President Obama onto the historical clown list with President Carter?

Mainecoons
12-17-2013, 08:35 AM
Cigar prefers the guy who just won the WashPo's top 10 Pinnochios list by having three all of his own.

The good news is that he's off on another one of his extravagant 17 day vacations and won't be around to divide people, make a fool of himself at a memorial service, or lie through his teeth about everything, trivial or important.

Peter1469
12-17-2013, 10:50 AM
They probably understand the Federal Reserve, but the monetary policy is another matter.

Sure, they can probably grasp a few concepts here or there, but sometimes they use terms incorrectly or outside of the proper context. Such as 'debt monetisation.' Sometimes it may sound as if they don't really know want is happening with the Fed, which is what Herman Cain often talks about, and why the Ron Paul camp doesn't like him.

Also, if they want to End The Fed so badly, they should probably take the time to understand how a monetary system would work without the Fed. Outside of Free Banking, that is.

Could you imagine our government trying to do it? I like the idea of free banking. Or at least having the Treasury print greenbacks with zero interest.

Cigar
12-17-2013, 10:52 AM
Could you imagine our government trying to do it? I like the idea of free banking. Or at least having the Treasury print greenbacks with zero interest.

WHO is "They" ?

Cigar
12-17-2013, 10:53 AM
Cigar prefers the guy who just won the WashPo's top 10 Pinnochios list by having three all of his own.

The good news is that he's off on another one of his extravagant 17 day vacations and won't be around to divide people, make a fool of himself at a memorial service, or lie through his teeth about everything, trivial or important.

4 ... remember he's Black :afro:

AmazonTania
12-17-2013, 07:10 PM

Free banking has worked around the world historically. A modern day model of it would be Hong Kong.

Sort of...

McCool
12-17-2013, 08:01 PM
http://youtu.be/O_461Yid1no I've always had a good feeling about this guy. I hope he runs too.

Agravan
12-17-2013, 10:27 PM
4 ... remember he's Black :afro:
No, he's mulatto.

Dr. Strangelove
12-18-2013, 11:28 AM

That would stop inflation and devaluation of the dollar in its tracks!
And would end usury forever, and shake the money lenders out of their unholy temples!

And imagine having a 2% mortgage note, and 3% credit card rates? The economy would BOOM again!
And it would destroy the bond vigilantes once and for all, and the price of oil and commodities would become stable!

jillian
12-18-2013, 11:32 AM
Yes he doesn't need to read while he is talking. He is southern, smart, has a backbone and knows what honor is. I was upset when he dropped out too. Didn't know anyone personally in the south that didn't like him. Would have loved to see him debate Obama or Mitt.

he didn't need to read because all he ever said was nine-nine-nine.

why does the right like the most embarrassing people?

AmazonTania
12-18-2013, 11:34 AM
That would stop inflation and devaluation of the dollar in its tracks!
And would end usury forever, and shake the money lenders out of their unholy temples!

And imagine having a 2% mortgage note, and 3% credit card rates? The economy would BOOM again!
And it would destroy the bond vigilantes once and for all, and the price of oil and commodities would become stable!

Isn't that what we did during the Housing Bubble?

How did that turn out?

Dr. Strangelove
12-18-2013, 11:35 AM
I've always had a good feeling about this guy. I hope he runs too.

With his bad record, he's running from office!

When you put out lousy pizza you cannot win!

The last sanctuary of crooks, is selling lousy pizza franchises. LMAO!

Besides, Rethuglicans do not vote for::afro:

Dr. Strangelove
12-18-2013, 11:47 AM
Isn't that what we did during the Housing Bubble?

How did that turn out?

No, it is not. The housing bubble was the wet dream of Greenspan of the Fed and the deregulators to artificially pump up the economy, and make Wall Street traders wealthy beyond their wildest dreams, then deliberately bursting that bubble and throwing the economy into a false panic to give away trillions of bailout $$ to the very crooks who caused it!

It is the Fed who creates bubbles, then pops them to reward the crooks. And without the Fed, we would have virtually no inflation, but still have the danger of deflationary prices. It would stabilize the dollar, and return some respect for it being the Worlds Reserve currency. Altho it looks like its too late to save the dollar now.

Having low interest rates of 2-3% would free up a lot of money to go back into the economy, a good thing!

Cthulhu
12-18-2013, 11:57 AM

Clarify it for us mere mortals please. I know what fractional reserve banking is. An x:x ratio to actual dollars vs. dollars loaned out and such. But this 'free banking' you speak of, what is it and how could it help us? Is it essentially the same is physically based money? Paper money redeemable for metals upon demand? Or something else?

Admittedly I stopped researching banking and monetary things heavily after I discovered what fractional reserve banking is as while ago. Seeing red tends to do that to a person.