PDA

View Full Version : The typical limosine Liberal

Ransom
12-17-2013, 01:00 PM
In the same week that Pope Francis (http://topics.wsj.com/person/F/Pope-Francis/7351) was named Time's Person of the Year, word arrived of the charitable contributions made by the Jane Fonda Foundation. Grand total for the years 2007 to 2011: zero dollars. The last time Ms. Fonda's Foundation made a charitable gift, reports the Smoking Gun website, was in 2006, to the tune of $1,000.
But because Jane is pro-abortion, she's seen as a leader and example for young women...according to the Left. Her true concern for mankind rather than having a pic taken in a NV anti-aircraft piece during the Vietnam War is shown above.

The Foundation itself has $800,000 in assets. Ms. Fonda's representatives insist she's made larger gifts, particularly through her family foundation, which in 2011 made about $350,000 in contributions from $7.2 million in net assets. But even that's not quite 5%, the legal minimum required to remain a private foundation.

Bet you lunch Jane's Foundation isn't scrutinized by the likes of the IRS.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303293604579256021556967710?mod=tr ending_now_1

Chloe
12-17-2013, 01:17 PM
a leader and example of young women? How young? Most people my age have no clue who that even is, let alone listen to or follow her.

Codename Section
12-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Who cares who donates to who?

Captain Obvious
12-17-2013, 01:19 PM
a leader and example of young women? How young? Most people my age have no clue who that even is, let alone listen to or follow her.

But you're a liberal so you DO know who she is and you DO idolize her.

... silly!

Ransom
12-17-2013, 01:23 PM

Those being donated to. Organizations like United Way, organizations like the Catholic Church. Let me guess, you don't donate shit so it doesn't affect you....who really cares.

You're already in f'n first place CS, don't push it.

Ransom
12-17-2013, 01:24 PM

I didn't think anyone could trump the existing 1st, 2nd and third place winners...you've done well for yourself.

Ransom
12-17-2013, 01:26 PM
Captain Clueless knows who she is and knows she's a limo lib. She talks the talk like the rest of you. But she doesn't walk the walk.....just like the rest of ewe.

nic34
12-17-2013, 01:28 PM
War's over ransom....

Ransom
12-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Ms. Fonda isn't exactly the world's first cheapskate limousine liberal: Think of Bill Clinton claiming a tax deduction for donating his underwear, or the $353 Al Gore gave to charity in 1997.

Ransom
12-17-2013, 01:29 PM
War's over ransom....

The last time Ms. Fonda's Foundation made a charitable gift, reports the Smoking Gun website, was in 2006, to the tune of $1,000.

nic34
12-17-2013, 01:30 PM
wHO CARES....

Ransom
12-17-2013, 01:34 PM
wHO CARES....

Many on the Left merely talk rather than walk. It's a theme Obama is proving true, the Left can't walk the talk.

Libhater
12-17-2013, 01:37 PM
wHO CARES....

All of the people who just love exposing the hypocrisy of the limousine liberals.

Captain Obvious
12-17-2013, 01:40 PM
The whole "gotcha" political back-and-forth is for idiots, no wonder the country is going to hell in a fucking hand job.

... carry on

Codename Section
12-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Those being donated to. Organizations like United Way, organizations like the Catholic Church. Let me guess, you don't donate shit so it doesn't affect you....who really cares.

You're already in f'n first place CS, don't push it.

Don't push what? You mistake me for someone who cares about your opinion, I think.

The Roman Catholic church receives donations from hundreds of millions of people with lots of diverse opinions. Only people who want to make an issue out of this, will.

Codename Section
12-17-2013, 01:41 PM
wHO CARES....
nic34

quit trying to steal my spot.

jillian
12-17-2013, 02:37 PM

ransom has never been correct about anything. i wouldn't sweat it.

Ransom
12-17-2013, 02:48 PM
Don't push what? You mistake me for someone who cares about your opinion, I think.

No. I mistook you for someone who cares. I never thought I'd hear someone state they don't care for the continued debilitation of our public school systems in this country because they send their children to private schools. I just never thought there were poeple like you, I was wrong, I stand corrected.

The Roman Catholic church receives donations from hundreds of millions of people with lots of diverse opinions. Only people who want to make an issue out of this, will.

The Roman Catholic Church doesn't receive donations from Jane Fonda...nor yourself. The RCC isn't the issue here, 1st Place.

Codename Section
12-17-2013, 02:51 PM
No. I mistook you for someone who cares. I never thought I'd hear someone state they don't care for the continued debilitation of our public school systems in this country because they send their children to private schools. I just never thought there were poeple like you, I was wrong, I stand corrected.

Why are you trolling your own thread?

Also, I have no kids. I said my kids WILL go to private school for those reasons. You won't be able to fix US public schools. In the military we know unrecoverable situations. Our schools are one because of federal one size fits all policies.

Why didn't I care about your rant on them? Because they won't be fixed without competition, hence private schools.

The Roman Catholic Church doesn't receive donations from Jane Fonda...nor yourself. The RCC isn't the issue here, 1st Place.

It receives collection money, but whatever...keep on.

Ransom
12-17-2013, 02:53 PM
ransom has never been correct about anything. i wouldn't sweat it.

We've got children her age, we know why she's confused and knows little of Jane Fonda. Fonda who for so long was a model for the liberated liberal woman in America.

And as I said, I don't believe her "foundation" receives any scrutiny by her those such as Lois Lerner either.

You're currently in 3rd place, are you attempting a move?

jillian
12-17-2013, 02:54 PM

Also, I have no kids. I said my kids WILL go to private school for those reasons. You won't be able to fix US public schools. In the military we know unrecoverable situations. Our schools are one because of federal one size fits all policies.

Why didn't I care about your rant on them? Because they won't be fixed without competition, hence private schools.

It receives collection money, but whatever...keep on.

if you choose to send your kid to private school, i'd think that's your business.

i have zero issues with the education my son has gotten thus far. the opportunities he's had far exceed, in certain ways, the opportunities he'd have had in private school.

no doubt he'd have been exposed to more *people* who could advance him if i spent $38,000 a year for high school.

Ransom
12-17-2013, 02:56 PM

I was responding directly to your post. I didn't know people like you existed. End of story.

Also, I have no kids.

You are a complete waste of time.

My opinion hssn't changed, I quoted you exactly, you claimed your children went to private school did you not?

Is rocket science hard?

Ransom
12-17-2013, 02:58 PM
if you choose to send your kid to private school, i'd think that's your business.

That's not ven the point, Copernicus.

i have zero issues with the education my son has gotten thus far. the opportunities he's had far exceed, in certain ways, the opportunities he'd have had in private school.

I couldn't care less.

no doubt he'd have been exposed to more *people* who could advance him if i spent $38,000 a year for high school.

Try to keep up, Jillian, I know it's hard. we'll get another Gosnell statement anytime now, I can feel it.

Codename Section
12-17-2013, 02:58 PM

I wasn't thinking of that kind, more the $6k kind like we have in VA.

Captain Obvious
12-17-2013, 02:59 PM
I was responding directly to your post. I didn't know people like you existed. End of story.

My opinion hssn't changed, I quoted you exactly, you claimed your children went to private school did you not?

Is rocket science hard?

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/2103-youre-a-special-kind-of-stupid-arent-you.jpg

jillian
12-17-2013, 03:04 PM
I wasn't thinking of that kind, more the $6k kind like we have in VA.

the only schools like that in NYC that i know of are actually less expensive than that, but are parochial schools. and i'd never send a kid to parochial school.

Codename Section
12-17-2013, 03:04 PM

This is my exact quote

As to the topic I don't care. My kids will go to private school.

When I use "will" it's because I'm referring to the future, ie when I have kids.

Is rocket science hard?
Peter1469 Adelaide

I'm reporting myself.

Ransom, you're an asshole. You're an asshole to pretty much 99% of the posters on this forum. You're useless. You're a jerk. You talk to people like they're your personal bitch. I hope a Great Dane shits on your front step.

I'm threadbanned.

Captain Obvious
12-17-2013, 03:06 PM
This is my exact quote

When I use "will" it's because I'm referring to the future, ie when I have kids.

@Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) @Adelaide (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=473)

I'm reporting myself.

Ransom, you're an asshole. You're an asshole to pretty much 99% of the posters on this forum. You're useless. You're a jerk. You talk to people like they're your personal bitch. I hope a Great Dane shits on your front step.

I'm threadbanned.

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/yosha/se/jpgcov/Lin_1958_hari-kari.jpg

nathanbforrest45
12-17-2013, 03:10 PM
War's over ransom....

For those of us who served in Vietnam the American Traitor Bitch will never be forgiven or forgotten.

nathanbforrest45
12-17-2013, 03:11 PM
Many on the Left merely talk rather than walk. It's a theme Obama is proving true, the Left can't walk the talk.

The left are very compassionate and give millions to charity. Millions of other people's money.

nathanbforrest45
12-17-2013, 03:13 PM
The whole "gotcha" political back-and-forth is for idiots, no wonder the country is going to hell in a fucking hand job.

... carry on

Now that is funny, no matter who you are.

Pointing out the hypocrisy of those who claim conservatives don't care about the poor is a "gotcha"????? Now, that is truly the funniest post of the day.

You win

nathanbforrest45
12-17-2013, 03:24 PM
I am seeing a new trend here from the left wingers on board. Since they can't actually address the issues with logic they now merely state "it doesn't matter" or "so what". "The Arabs have a nuclear bomb and are threatening to set it of" "So what, they haven't done that yet have they?"

Ransom
12-17-2013, 03:26 PM
Ransom, you're an asshole. .

thanks CS, you'll remain in first place.

Cigar
12-17-2013, 03:32 PM
Is there something in the water today? :laugh:

Ransom
12-17-2013, 03:40 PM
3rd thru 1st ain't changing, not today anyway. You've got time Cigar it's a 2013 contest.

Mini Me
12-17-2013, 06:55 PM
For those of us who served in Vietnam the American Traitor Bitch will never be forgiven or forgotten.

We know.

Its too bad you didn't reserve your hate for the Aholes who sent you there!

Agravan
12-17-2013, 06:59 PM
War's over ransom....

And she's still a traitorous b*tch.

nathanbforrest45
12-18-2013, 08:46 AM
We know.

Never said I didn't but I find someone who would give aid and comfort to the enemy much more despicable then they were. We should not have been in Vietnam but since we were our focus should have been on American soldiers, sailors and Marines, not on helping the enemy with propaganda tapes.

nic34
12-18-2013, 08:49 AM
It was a dumb move. She's admitted that.

Move on.

nathanbforrest45
12-18-2013, 08:52 AM
It was a dumb move. She's admitted that.

Move on.

No, I will not move on. She is a traitor and she only admitted it when her film career was in the toilet because no one wanted to see her after this. She has never directly apologized for her actions. If you want to hold those who will defame this country in high esteem that is certainly your prerogative but for those of us who have morals and standards she will always be the American Traitor Bitch.

Libhater
12-18-2013, 08:58 AM
No, I will not move on. She is a traitor and she only admitted it when her film career was in the toilet because no one wanted to see her after this. She has never directly apologized for her actions. If you want to hold those who will defame this country in high esteem that is certainly your prerogative but for those of us who have morals and standards she will always be the American Traitor Bitch.

Everyone agrees that she's a traitor bitch, but the focus should be on what ideological or political agenda these traitors hold in high regard. All these traitors are to no one's surprise all liberals or all leftists. Hi John Kerry!

nic34
12-18-2013, 09:00 AM

Great Rx from Dr Strangelove for you:

Ransom
12-18-2013, 09:06 AM
There are many who still don't think it was a dumb move. And her anti-war treachery was just again displayed during the Iraq War by our American Left. It's the process that was used, it's the reality today of her "Foundation" that founds.....nothing. She doesn't practice what she preaches, doesn't walk the talk....and why I used the word typical.

nathanbforrest45
12-18-2013, 09:08 AM
Great Rx from Dr Strangelove for you:

And an absolutely stunningly brilliant response from me to this "Rx"

"Never said I didn't but I find someone who would give aid and comfort to the enemy much more despicable then they were. We should not have been in Vietnam but since we were our focus should have been on American soldiers, sailors and Marines, not on helping the enemy with propaganda tapes."

nathanbforrest45
12-18-2013, 09:10 AM
And by the way, the "dumb move" was not understanding the American public would find her arrogance and ideology to be distasteful.

del
12-18-2013, 09:27 AM

i find it amusing that someone who chooses for their screen name a traitor who took up arms against the country and then lost has the temerity to get all uppity about jane fonda.

i'd think the two of you would have a lot in common.

carry on.

nathanbforrest45
12-18-2013, 09:43 AM
I realize this will be totally meaningless to you because those of your ilk know only the very instant. There is no past nor is there a future so everything must be judged in the context of the here and now, the very instant of now. A second ago is gone so it never existed, a second from now hasn't got here yet so it does not exist.

And frankly you are a dodo when it comes to American history and the concept of the UNITED STATES at the time of the 'War Between the States" Think about why it was called that if you would.

And lastly, at least my screen name has meaning, unlike yours with certainly fits the contents of your post, utterly devoid of any meaning.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 09:45 AM
Is it any doubt at all that a thread created by one of the forum's biggest political dilettantes would end up dying a slow painful death by his own trollish hand?

I choose not to surreptitiously bait other posters; I'll be more upfront than that and if I deserve a ban for it alea iact est.

Ransom is a lowbrow who wishes desperately that all of his ad hominems will disguise the fact that he's just a drone and a repeater of neoconservative pundits. He's the worst sort of bully because he's not even "strong" or "exceptional" enough to do it correctly. No, no, he's a terrier, a nuisance, a pathetic little person not fit to post, and not even fit to troll properly. exotix could run laps around him in the bizarre and creative department. Instead of getting insulted by someone with some true intellect and sense we have to deal with this mental midget.

Is there any way we can trade him to another forum for a better troll?

del
12-18-2013, 10:19 AM
I realize this will be totally meaningless to you because those of your ilk know only the very instant. There is no past nor is there a future so everything must be judged in the context of the here and now, the very instant of now. A second ago is gone so it never existed, a second from now hasn't got here yet so it does not exist.

And frankly you are a dodo when it comes to American history and the concept of the UNITED STATES at the time of the 'War Between the States" Think about why it was called that if you would.

And lastly, at least my screen name has meaning, unlike yours with certainly fits the contents of your post, utterly devoid of any meaning.

it was called that because a traitorous group of slaveowners rebelled against their lawful government.

owning another human being for profit was more important to them than the principles upon which this nation was founded so they took up arms- and lost.

i realize that it's popular these days to pretend that the war was about *states' rights* rather than admit the above, but all that does is remind of a great line from a great movie.

"don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining."

yeah, your name has meaning- just not the one you wish it did. :laugh:

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:23 AM
it was called that because a traitorous group of slaveowners rebelled against their lawful government.

owning another human being for profit was more important to them than the principles upon which this nation was founded so they took up arms- and lost.

i realize that it's popular these days to pretend that the war was about *states' rights* rather than admit the above, but all that does is remind of a great line from a great movie.

"don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining."

yeah, your name has meaning- just not the one you wish it did. :laugh:

I'm certainly not going to pick on you, only use your post (and mine) to exemplify what happens when trolls create threads then troll their own threads.

The above post and Nathan's posts to this poster, shows exactly the culture and tone created when nasty people are allowed to run amok. Threads become pissing contests between posters. Dialogue is shut down.

True, it's always fun making fun of mean little bullies like Ransom, but not everyone wants to do that. Some people want to talk about politics.

del
12-18-2013, 10:25 AM
I'm certainly not going to pick on you, only use your post (and mine) to exemplify what happens when trolls create threads then troll their own threads.

The above post and Nathan's posts to this poster, shows exactly the culture and tone created when nasty people are allowed to run amok. Threads become pissing contests between posters. Dialogue is shut down.

True, it's always fun making fun of mean little bullies like Ransom, but not everyone wants to do that. Some people want to talk about politics.

who's stopping them?

jillian
12-18-2013, 10:27 AM

and sometimes it's just fun to put him in his place. :D

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:29 AM
who's stopping them?

Is this the "it's a free country" response? When you have to sift through pages of people like you and I arguing off topic then it's not worth it to most people.

Do you really disagree?

~I say this as someone who cannot resist either. I love to put bullies in their place, but sometimes I forget that other people want to talk about the topic.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:30 AM

100% true, squirrelfriend.

del
12-18-2013, 10:34 AM
Is this the "it's a free country" response? When you have to sift through pages of people like you and I arguing off topic then it's not worth it to most people.

Do you really disagree?

~I say this as someone who cannot resist either. I love to put bullies in their place, but sometimes I forget that other people want to talk about the topic.

no, it's the *who's stopping them?* response.

if reading my posts is too painful or offputting for someone to bear, they can always use the ignore feature that the kind folks at vbulletin provide for just that purpose.

Ransom
12-18-2013, 10:35 AM
Is it any doubt at all that a thread created by one of the forum's biggest political dilettantes would end up dying a slow painful death by his own trollish hand?

I choose not to surreptitiously bait other posters; I'll be more upfront than that and if I deserve a ban for it alea iact est.

Ransom is a lowbrow who wishes desperately that all of his ad hominems will disguise the fact that he's just a drone and a repeater of neoconservative pundits. He's the worst sort of bully because he's not even "strong" or "exceptional" enough to do it correctly. No, no, he's a terrier, a nuisance, a pathetic little person not fit to post, and not even fit to troll properly. @exotix (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=516) could run laps around him in the bizarre and creative department. Instead of getting insulted by someone with some true intellect and sense we have to deal with this mental midget.

Is there any way we can trade him to another forum for a better troll?

You're upset you didn't make the top three on the list for 2013...and if you traded me, what would you then write about? Substance? Please.

Exotix's famous statement on Obama's debt a classic...and with only weeks left...will probably dominate 2nd place. Sorry.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:36 AM
no, it's the *who's stopping them?* response.

if reading my posts is too painful or offputting for someone to bear, they can always use the ignore feature that the kind folks at vbulletin provide for just that purpose.

Then that's a selfish response, del . No one is stopping them from scanning multiple pages to discuss with someone a point they made 18 posts before the fighting/trolling started, but who the fuck wants to?

I mean, I am an offender, as well. I think it is enormously fun to slap Ransom all over this board. He's perfect for it because he's got Tom Cruise's ego and intellect. I just get a guilty conscience sometimes when I realize that people like Chloe also post here and really deserve better.

Ransom
12-18-2013, 10:36 AM

With "one man's crimes" statements, huh?

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:37 AM
You're upset you didn't make the top three on the list for 2013...and if you traded me, what would you then write about? Substance? Please.

Exotix's famous statement on Obama's debt a classic...and with only weeks left...will probably dominate 2nd place. Sorry.

Ransom, I am immune to your lists, your posts, and your garbage. You'll have to try again and do better this time if you wish to insult someone like me.

I'll wait, if you like.

Ransom
12-18-2013, 10:37 AM
3rd place Jillian, like it or not.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:39 AM
@del (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=770) and @jillian (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=719)

forget all that I've said about good behavior. It was a nice idea, but I'm an awful person and can't resist.

@Chloe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=565) @Mr. Freeze (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=892)

I'm sorry if I disappoint you both.

Ransom
12-18-2013, 10:39 AM
Ransom, I am immune to your lists, your posts, and your garbage. You'll have to try again and do better this time if you wish to insult someone like me.

I'll wait, if you like.

You don;t post anything of substance rather droll on about how you're immune to a faceless anonymous name on some political talk forum. You're not immune as you keep addressing me. Put me on ignore, you've nothing to debate. You're trolling and you're not even good at that.

You're not on the list....I realize it's upsetting I'm sorry. Members have made more boneheaeded statements than you have, that's the breaks. Good luck next year.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:40 AM
3rd place Jillian, like it or not.

^^ The taunt of an idiot who is more the idiot for believing that he is not an idiot.

Ohhhhh, Ransom, I'm sure jillian is crying right now because a pathetic little basement dweller put her in 3rd place.

Ransom
12-18-2013, 10:41 AM
@del (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=770) and @jillian (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=719)

forget all that I've said about good behavior. It was a nice idea, but I'm an awful person and can't resist.

@Chloe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=565) @Mr. Freeze (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=892)

Jillian, talk to her about the Bin Sultan Air Base, Dr. Gosnell, or link federal tax revenues following the Bush tax cuts.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:42 AM
You don;t post anything of substance

:roflmao:

Are you mad, snookums booboo baby, that you can't get away with your usual, boring de rigueur trolls with me? Is this why you're too angry to spell check your posts, dearie?

del
Then that's a selfish response, del . No one is stopping them from scanning multiple pages to discuss with someone a point they made 18 posts before the fighting/trolling started, but who the fuck wants to?

I mean, I am an offender, as well. I think it is enormously fun to slap Ransom all over this board. He's perfect for it because he's got Tom Cruise's ego and intellect. I just get a guilty conscience sometimes when I realize that people like Chloe also post here and really deserve better.

that's very unfortunate for you, but really not my concern.

i'm sorry you think my response is selfish-no, that's a lie.

the truth is, i don't care.

Chloe

It's ok, we all know he (Ransom) is an ass

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:43 AM
Jillian, talk to her about the Bin Sultan Air Base, Dr. Gosnell, or link federal tax revenues following the Bush tax cuts.

I'm certain that unlike you, whiney baby, she actually could. :roflmao:

jillian

tom cruise is actually very bright.... so you might want to choose someone else.

:D

Ransom
^^ The taunt of an idiot who is more the idiot for believing that he is not an idiot.

Please...put me on ignore. Tell you what. I'll be first, put you on ignore and set the example.

Ohhhhh, Ransom, I'm sure jillian is crying right now because a pathetic little basement dweller put her in 3rd place.

Jillian has the remainder of the year....it ain't over yet. Already on record for some classics, don't count her out. It ain't over til the fat lady sings.

Ransom
12-18-2013, 10:44 AM
It's ok, we all know he (Ransom) is an ass

Late for school, Chloe?

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:44 AM
tom cruise is actually very bright.... so you might want to choose someone else.

You're right, jillian

I sometimes give Ransom too much credit. He really is a boring little stupid person.

shaarona
12-18-2013, 10:45 AM

Oh no, Jillian, NO.

jillian
I'm certain that unlike you, whiney baby, she actually could. :roflmao:

i do believe you've caused him to melt down. :D

he's maybe a half step away from stamping his feet.

Alyosha
Late for school, Chloe?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102304/2455386-foley_you_mad_cuz_im_stylin_on_ya.jpg

That's all you'll get from now on. Why waste good thoughts on a stupid person?

Chloe
Late for school, Chloe?

Nope, my finals are over and done with for the semester

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:46 AM

Oh, you know he won't. His ego is the size of the grand canyon. Too bad his intellect doesn't match or we might all have good conversation.

Ransom
12-18-2013, 10:46 AM
Nope, my finals are over and done with for the semester

Learn anything?

Chloe
12-18-2013, 10:47 AM
Learn anything?

Yeah it was a good semester for the most part

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:47 AM
Please...put me on ignore. Tell you what. I'll be first, put you on ignore and set the example.

Why? You're too much fun to pick on. You have flaccid arguments, you have an over-sized ego, and you're a bully. What's not to love?

Jillian has the remainder of the year....it ain't over yet. Already on record for some classics, don't count her out. It ain't over til the fat lady sings.
jillian could curb stomp you. I wouldn't pull the bunny's tail.

Ransom
12-18-2013, 10:48 AM

The bad news is that it's already Dec 18th. Good news is....there are 31 days in Dec, you can still move up......sky is the limit, Jillian, throw something out there like you normally do.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:48 AM
Learn anything?

Why? Are you hoping she'll be kind enough to educate you on any number of a hundred topics you're deficient in?

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:49 AM
The bad news is that it's already Dec 18th. Good news is....there are 31 days in Dec, you can still move up......sky is the limit, Jillian, throw something out there like you normally do.

Wahhhhh, the mean old bunny lady is picking on me, so I'll act like a kid and tell her she's on a list! Waaaaahhhhhh.

You pathetic little person. Do you really think we all tap dance to your foolish tune of the socially retarded?

Ransom
Yeah it was a good semester for the most part

And did it include the OBL Fatwa explaining why they really hate us....rather than the unsupported opinions others here have given?

jillian
You're right, @jillian (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=719)

I sometimes give Ransom too much credit. He really is a boring little stupid person.

jillian
12-18-2013, 10:51 AM
Why? Are you hoping she'll be kind enough to educate you on any number of a hundred topics you're deficient in?

do you even know what he's blathering on about now?

better yet, does he?

jillian
12-18-2013, 10:52 AM
Why? You're too much fun to pick on. You have flaccid arguments, you have an over-sized ego, and you're a bully. What's not to love?

@jillian (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=719) could curb stomp you. I wouldn't pull the bunny's tail.

bunnies can turn into killer rabbits.

Chloe
And did it include the OBL Fatwa explaining why they really hate us....rather than the unsupported opinions others here have given?

No. You know for a brief second there I thought you were sincerely wondering if I had a good semester and I learned anything.

Alyosha

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Oh+sorry+man+i+didn+t+mean+to+make+you+mad+_746a94 81a11d1f25fdb974929f89c433.jpg

I think we all know he's now resorted to picking on Chloe because he thinks she doesn't have claws. Hopefully, he'll learn differently.

Ransom, why don't you come back and play with the big kitties? @jillian (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=719) and I won't scratch you too hard. Meow.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:53 AM

The bones are littered everywhere...

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:54 AM
No. You know for a brief second there I thought you were sincerely wondering if I had a good semester and I learned anything.

That's because you're a nice person and don't expect assholes to take out on you what they can't take out on jillian and I.

More proof of what a sad, boring little person he is.

jillian
The bones are littered everywhere...

i'm wondering why it would ever expect a thread like this to result in anything but his getting bitch slapped.

i don't think it went as he thought it would.

Max Rockatansky

As well proven by Monty Python. Break out the Holy Hand Grenade!

http://badasshistory.com/badass-killerrabbit.jpg

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 10:57 AM
i'm wondering why it would ever expect a thread like this to result in anything but his getting bitch slapped.

i don't think it went as he thought it would.

That's because he is a lurker and only posts when he thinks there is no one willing to call him on his bullshit.

Well, I think my work here is done...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUu9BqBu4jsgnuhf3JyPIR2bUp3AWFj 9O8qZqe3S0-Aukfl52n

Ransom
12-18-2013, 10:57 AM

Has the brief second passed? I couldn't care less if you had a good semester or not, I don't even know you. You had earlier asked in some thread why Radical Islam hated us, you had also mentioned here that your finals were "over".....and yet you are still asking why they hate us so. Either they didn't teach you that, your course content didn't cover it, or Jillian hasn't given you her opinion that it was because we put female troops sttioned at the Bin Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 11:01 AM
Has the brief second passed? I couldn't care less if you had a good semester or not, I don't even know you. You had earlier asked in some thread why Radical Islam hated us, you had also mentioned here that your finals were "over".....and yet you are still asking why they hate us so. Either they didn't teach you that, your course content didn't cover it, or Jillian hasn't given you her opinion that it was because we put female troops sttioned at the Bin Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia.

^^So desperate to pick on someone he feels is too nice to be mean back that he forgets to spell check. Again. :roflmao:

http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/have-you-ever-been-so-mad-10.jpg

jillian
12-18-2013, 11:01 AM

that's because you're very nice.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 11:02 AM
exotix

I know you love it when I pimp slap idiots. For you, my strange friend.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 11:02 AM
that's because you're very nice.

She is, isn't she?

jillian
12-18-2013, 11:03 AM
She is, isn't she?

yes, actually.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 11:04 AM
yes, actually.

You and I really need to go get some vodka shots. I had hoped to get back up before the holidays but it probably won't happen. Maybe February?

Chloe
12-18-2013, 11:07 AM

I didn't ask why they hated us in that thread. I asked why do Americans not understand that our actions help create and sustain the hate directed towards us. If you are going to quote me or paraphrase me you could at least make it somewhat accurate.

jillian
12-18-2013, 11:07 AM

given that you probably know less about the middle east than almost anyone on this board, i feel hesitant to try to educate you once again.

when we withdrew from bin sultan, one of the objections was that we were giving in to obl's demands.

The move was controversial, as some said that it was a needless contingent that only enraged Muslim populations, while others said that the United States were caving to the demands of Osama bin Laden (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden).
U.S. officials transferred control of portions of Prince Sultan Air Base (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Prince_Sultan_Air_Base) to Saudi officials at a ceremony on August 26, 2003. The base had been home to about 60,000 US personnel over time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_withdrawal_from_Saudi_Arabia

i'm sorry you don't know anything. good luck with that.

but perhaps it's too much to expect that someone with your limitations would understand a very complex subject.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 11:08 AM

Why be sorry? We would not like posting with him half so well if he were actually intelligent and well-informed.

jillian
12-18-2013, 11:08 AM
You and I really need to go get some vodka shots. I had hoped to get back up before the holidays but it probably won't happen. Maybe February?

Na Zdorovie!

jillian
12-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Why be sorry? We would not like posting with him half so well if he were actually intelligent and well-informed.

perhaps. but i wouldn't feel as sorry for him.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 11:10 AM
I didn't ask why they hated us in that thread. I asked why do Americans not understand that our actions help create and sustain the hate directed towards us. If you are going to quote me or paraphrase me you could at least make it somewhat accurate.
Chloe

look at his modus and ignore what he says to you. He's angry at me and taking it out on you. Hence why he's diverting from his own thread's topic to talk about something from another thread entirely. This is just the last mumblings of a bully who got punched in the nose.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 11:16 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/529/824/vs.TerryEtim-UFC142_crop_650x440.jpg

I think my work is done here.

Ransom
12-18-2013, 11:18 AM

Really?

"Ok but why do they hate us? They have reasons, whether we want to listen to them or consider them is a different story. A kid is taught at a young age in many parts of the world that the US is bad, right? but why are they taught that? It's not because they woke up one day and picked a random country on a map, you know? Over time our country has done really just bad things to a lot of people and countries and it breeds contempt. We can't stop that cycle by expecting only them to change."

Yes you did....Chloe. And I asked if you had ever read OBL's declaration of war? Did you ever respond?

shaarona
12-18-2013, 11:20 AM
given that you probably know less about the middle east than almost anyone on this board, i feel hesitant to try to educate you once again.

when we withdrew from bin sultan, one of the objections was that we were giving in to obl's demands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_withdrawal_from_Saudi_Arabia

but perhaps it's too much to expect that someone with your limitations would understand a very complex subject.

The truth is that the US promised to withdraw after Desert Shield and Desert Storm.. We stayed 13 years..

I was in Arabia in the spring of 2000.. The US had been asked to withdraw 2 years earlier.

Chloe
12-18-2013, 11:21 AM
Really?

"Ok but why do they hate us? They have reasons, whether we want to listen to them or consider them is a different story. A kid is taught at a young age in many parts of the world that the US is bad, right? but why are they taught that? It's not because they woke up one day and picked a random country on a map, you know? Over time our country has done really just bad things to a lot of people and countries and it breeds contempt. We can't stop that cycle by expecting only them to change."

Yes you did....Chloe. And I asked if you had ever read OBL's declaration of war? Did you ever respond?

It was a rhetorical question meant for YOU and others to think about the question being asked. All of those questions in that paragraph were not open questions meant for me to benefit from they were meant for people like YOU and others to think outside of the box a little bit and see our own flaws that lead to war, hatred, and fighting. Hence my last sentence in that paragraph summing up the answer to those questions, that we have to change as well if we want the hate to end. Ugh.

nathanbforrest45

I disagree with your assessment of me. I was pointing out to him that he did not understand the true nature of the Civil War. It was not about being a traitor but about believing in the concept of the State being supreme to the Federal.

Alyosha
Really?

^^Trolling and derailing his own thread.

Why Bullies Act Like Idiots and Troll Their Own Threads

by Alyosha

Bullies often resort to changing the topic when they can't get their way on a forum. They will even put posters on ignore who have the capacity to call them on their bullshit. Sometimes, they will pick what they feel is the "weak" herd member to attack, thus deflecting from their own deficiencies. All of this obfuscates both their original attempt at a point, and (in their mind) the fact that they're an idiot.

Ransom
12-18-2013, 11:22 AM

The Bin Sultan Air Base isn't why we were targeted, Jillian, I've shown you that, you refuse to accept the facts because I'm the one that brought them to you. Proven wrong and unable to respond, you then quickly disappear from every site you're being schooled in. I've come to expect it, denial ain't no river in Egypt, Jillian.

Have you ever read the Fatwa, Jillian?

Ransom
12-18-2013, 11:24 AM
It was a rhetorical question meant for YOU and others to think about the question being asked. All of those questions in that paragraph were not open questions meant for me to benefit from they were meant for people like YOU and others to think outside of the box a little bit and see our own flaws that lead to war, hatred, and fighting. Hence my last sentence in that paragraph summing up the answer to those questions, that we have to change as well if we want the hate to end. Ugh.

Do you know the answer to the question, Chloe? Rhetorical or not......do you have any idea? Might you consider the thoughts outside the box have already been gone over, I might be agreeing with you. Have you read the Fatwa....yes or no?

patrickt
Jillian: "i'm sorry you don't know anything. good luck with that.

but perhaps it's too much to expect that someone with your limitations would understand a very complex subject."

Irony lives on the left.

Ransom
The truth is that the US promised to withdraw after Desert Shield and Desert Storm.. We stayed 13 years..

I was in Arabia in the spring of 2000.. The US had been asked to withdraw 2 years earlier.

Very good, Shaarona. You are very very close.

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 11:26 AM
Ransom:

http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.moviefone.com/media/2010/12/scut-farkus.jpg

The forum

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT45jdwda05u1OHav-VYZGQwOH51CN5m9PIqgITp6DCSUZ5rsvz

Alyosha
12-18-2013, 11:27 AM
Jillian: "i'm sorry you don't know anything. good luck with that.

but perhaps it's too much to expect that someone with your limitations would understand a very complex subject."

Irony lives on the left.

Perhaps, instead of snarking at jillian you can regale us with stories about Saudi Arabia to fit the situation?

Chloe
12-18-2013, 11:29 AM
Do you know the answer to the question, Chloe? Rhetorical or not......do you have any idea? Might you consider the thoughts outside the box have already been gone over, I might be agreeing with you. Have you read the Fatwa....yes or no?

I'm not like a foreign policy expert so my answers are based on my opinions, my knowledge of what's going on in the world, and what I believe is the best way to move forward for the future. I have a lot of ideas but i'm almost positive that you will find ways to disagree with all of them. I already told you I haven't read that by the way, but like I told you, one person didn't create all of what's going on, it takes more than on, and the US is one of those contributors. Until we as a country realize that people like Bin Laden are basically created by us then perhaps we can stop creating monsters in the future.

Chloe
12-18-2013, 11:31 AM
Very good, Shaarona. You are very very close.

Every time you patronize someone like that it just makes you look more and more like a condescending ass hole. "Very good, Shaarona," she's not a puppy.

jillian
12-18-2013, 11:36 AM
Perhaps, instead of snarking at @jillian (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=719) you can regale us with stories about Saudi Arabia to fit the situation?

you don't expect him not to defend a rightie... no matter how ignorant, do you?

jillian
12-18-2013, 11:36 AM
Every time you patronize someone like that it just makes you look more and more like a condescending ass hole. "Very good, Shaarona," she's not a puppy.

she is also smarter than he is... which is what really makes his comments silly.

jillian
12-18-2013, 11:37 AM
I'm not like a foreign policy expert so my answers are based on my opinions, my knowledge of what's going on in the world, and what I believe is the best way to move forward for the future. I have a lot of ideas but i'm almost positive that you will find ways to disagree with all of them. I already told you I haven't read that by the way, but like I told you, one person didn't create all of what's going on, it takes more than on, and the US is one of those contributors. Until we as a country realize that people like Bin Laden are basically created by us then perhaps we can stop creating monsters in the future.

well, he was created by us when he trained and funded him...

and then he had some nasty old bones to pick with us... none of which should have been the problem of the people in WTC I and II...

nathanbforrest45
12-18-2013, 12:21 PM
It seems to me this thread went in the toilet when the left wingers decided it was better to attack posters directly rather than discuss the topic. Until I was attacked for telling del he was unschooled in American history and then the subsequent attacks against Ransom this was moving right along.

As usual, if you can't discuss the topic pretend its just hate mail

Chloe
12-18-2013, 12:27 PM
It seems to me this thread went in the toilet when the left wingers decided it was better to attack posters directly rather than discuss the topic. Until I was attacked for telling del he was unschooled in American history and then the subsequent attacks against Ransom this was moving right along.

As usual, if you can't discuss the topic pretend its just hate mail

Ransom hasn't really been doing himself any favors but you are right that we probably shouldn't have singled him out like that and called him names, myself definitely included.

nathanbforrest45
12-18-2013, 12:31 PM
The arrogance of the left is boundless

I say to the mods either close this thread or have everyone get back on topic. I would go with closing the thread.

Chris
12-18-2013, 12:42 PM
well, he was created by us when he trained and funded him...

and then he had some nasty old bones to pick with us... none of which should have been the problem of the people in WTC I and II...

Bin Laden? We didn't create him, that goes back to Qutb and the Egyptian Brotherhood. We aided him against the Russians, politicians of intervention will get in bed with anyone.

jillian
12-18-2013, 12:43 PM
Bin Laden? We didn't create him, that goes back to Qutb and the Egyptian Brotherhood. We aided him against the Russians, politicians of intervention will get in bed with anyone.

i was referring to training him... which we did.

patrickt
12-18-2013, 12:49 PM
Perhaps, instead of snarking at @jillian (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=719) you can regale us with stories about Saudi Arabia to fit the situation?

Surely you're regaling everyone sufficiently since Saudi Arabia is the thread topic. And, Jillian's informed, intelligent, and cogent comments are legendary. See, I can be ironic, too. Or maybe that's sarcastic.

nic34
12-18-2013, 12:50 PM
Yeah, the topic.... code, where you at?

For all of you obsessed with this non-story....

Jane Fonda Foundation Targeted by The Smoking Gun

The Jane Fonda Foundation, Inc. (http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/14-1890432/jane-fonda-foundation.aspx) is a private foundation established in 2004 by the actress/director/social activist. The website The Smoking Gun (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/), which specializes in “true crime” headlines and accompanying source documents like mug shots and police reports, reports that Fonda’s foundation, with assets of about $800,000, has not made any grant awards (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/jane-fonda-foundation?page=1) since a $1,000 gift was given in 2006.

TSG’s story says that private foundations are required to give five percent of their assets each year or face IRS penalties, which is approximately correct. One major consideration is that foundations are allowed to count administrative costs as part of the five percent. Fonda’s foundation expenses are very small, based on review of its Form 990-PF filings for 2009, 2010, and 2011. It should also be noted that the foundation paid $500 each year in “federal taxes,” which may or may not have been the excise tax levied by the IRS on foundations that do not disburse sufficient funds in a given year.

The story appears to be a tempest in a teapot, despite its red-lettered link (indicating “hot,” we suppose) from the Drudge Report on December 12. However, the focus on the Jane Fonda Foundation does lead to a teachable moment or two for nonprofit organizations.

First, many nonprofit leaders are still unaware that their Form 990 IRS filings are available to the general public without charge, for any reason, both through GuideStar (http://www.guidestar.org/) and through the Urban Institute (file:///C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/OMBH5792/nccs.urban.org)’s partnership with the Foundation Center (http://www.fdncenter.org/). Anyone can read, (mis)interpret, and report on any nonprofit based on those filings. How a nonprofit completes its IRS filings matters, and not just to the IRS—there’s a much broader audience to be considered.
Second, particular to the Jane Fonda Foundation, is the role of Ms. Fonda herself as reported to the IRS. The foundation reports that Ms. Fonda is the chair, president, director, and secretary of the foundation. There is only one other director listed, which means that the foundation is representing to the IRS (and the public) that its leadership consists of two people with no employees—though, strangely, Ms. Fonda is listed four times, once per title. Nonprofit organizations, even private foundations, typically have at least three board members, and usually more.

Now that Ms. Fonda’s private foundation has been publicized, will it become active? Is it worth a few hundred dollars a year to keep the foundation structure operative, ready for use at a future date?—Michael Wyland

http://www.nonprofitquarterly.org/policysocial-context/23387-jane-fonda-foundation-targeted-by-the-smoking-gun.html

oceanloverOH
12-18-2013, 12:51 PM
Good grief, folks! Nobody seems to be able to stay on topic, and everybody is calling each other names. We need a breather. Thread closed to further comment.