PDA

View Full Version : Hilliary For President

nathanbforrest45
12-18-2013, 08:10 PM
Recent photos of Hilliary show her aging very rapidly. She is becoming another Helen Thomas. Will she be too frumpy looking in 2016 to carry the appeal she will need to win against the Republicans. Remember for the Democrats is all about appearances. Barack Obama was without doubt the least qualified person to ever run for the office other than maybe George Washington. He won because he was a pretty boy.

Something to keep in mind, if its absolute necessary to have a female Clinton in the White House Chelsea will be 35 in 2015. I think she would be a better pretty face for the Democrats.

Chris
12-18-2013, 08:24 PM
What difference does it make?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny3bOmey-BE

McCool
12-19-2013, 08:08 AM
I don't think it's about physical appearances so much as it is about the intangibles. Hillary will win because she's a good Democrat. If the Left were about good looks, Rachel Maddow would be out of a job.

Chris
12-19-2013, 08:10 AM
Rachel "Maddog" Maddow? Good locks? Yikes!! :shocked:

Peter1469
12-19-2013, 08:25 AM
I don't think it's about physical appearances so much as it is about the intangibles. Hillary will win because she's a good Democrat. If the Left were about good looks, Rachel Maddow would be out of a job.

We have discussed the Hillary - women - and aging poorly issue here several times. I was surprised that most of the female member's (at those times) agreed that Hillary will look to old and rumpled (my word, not the female members) to have any chance of winning. Americans tend to be pretty shallow.

Like an old friend of mine said of his sister - she is as shallow as a puddle in the street. We all went out one night, and he was right. It was strange because she had 3 masters degrees and a great job and very attractive (from Peru), until she opened her mouth, that is.