PDA

View Full Version : So does this woman get a free pass because she's a woman?

Pages : [1] 2

Kabuki Joe
12-19-2013, 06:29 PM
http://www.ktrh.com/pages/michaelberry.html?article=11921080

del
12-19-2013, 06:33 PM
when retards collide....

Max Rockatansky
12-19-2013, 06:39 PM
when retards collide....

Exactly. Good thing one of them wasn't armed and claiming SYG.

Cthulhu
12-19-2013, 06:48 PM
Too bad he didn't knock her retard ass out.

countryboy
12-19-2013, 07:01 PM
WTF is wrong with people? Jeeeeez Louise.

Kabuki Joe
12-19-2013, 07:05 PM
Too bad he didn't knock her retard ass out.

...that's not the issue, the issue is why are gals becoming so obnoxious AND then calling foul when they get it back?...I would be embarrassed if my daughter treated a man like this and then called the cops when he smacked her...she's lucky he didn't want to hurt her...

countryboy
12-19-2013, 07:09 PM
...that's not the issue, the issue is why are gals becoming so obnoxious AND then calling foul when they get it back?...I would be embarrassed if my daughter treated a man like this and then called the cops when he smacked her...she's lucky he didn't want to hurt her...
She's obviously mental. I swear there's something in the water, or people are swallowing too much toothpaste, or sumpthin'.

Howdja like to have that little prize for your lady? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-scared001.gif

Kabuki Joe
12-19-2013, 07:13 PM
She's obviously mental. I swear there's something in the water, or people are swallowing too much toothpaste, or sumpthin'.

Howdja like to have that little prize for your lady? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-scared001.gif

...maybe, but it's all over the net...all over youtube...I mean it's made it to MMA...did you so this last season with TUF?...man, that Rhonda Rousey is <female dog>...she was bittier, dishonest and just plain obnoxious...I'm waiting for her rematch with Tate and I hope Tate takes her title...this is more common then you think, no one wants to admit it though...

countryboy
12-19-2013, 07:19 PM
...maybe, but it's all over the net...all over youtube...I mean it's made it to MMA...did you so this last season with TUF?...man, that Rhonda Rousey is <female dog>...she was bittier, dishonest and just plain obnoxious...I'm waiting for her rematch with Tate and I hope Tate takes her title...this is more common then you think, no one wants to admit it though...

Well of course no upstanding man thinks it's okay to abuse women, but that doesn't mean you have to stand there and be assaulted. So to answer your question in the OP, no, she shouldn't get a free pass. She shoulda been knocked the farg out, and then cuffed and stuffed, charged with assault.

That man showed great restraint, although he probably should have just backed away from her and kept some distance between them. I don't fault him for what he did though, the crazy bitch could have had a weapon, or picked up a brick or something.

Chloe
12-19-2013, 07:19 PM
The woman was obviously in the wrong and should have gotten in trouble. The guy should have also walked away from the situation.

countryboy
12-19-2013, 07:22 PM
The woman was obviously in the wrong and should have gotten in trouble. The guy should have also walked away from the situation.
Backwards, of course. I wouldn't turn my back on that gem. :D

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 07:28 PM
I'm sure some men would love to have any excuse to smack around a woman. She's probably someone's dream gal.

countryboy
12-19-2013, 07:29 PM
I'm sure some men would love to have any excuse to smack around a woman. She's probably someone's dream gal.
Ummm.....ooooookay?

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 07:34 PM
Ummm.....ooooookay?

Well, let's be honest there are men out there who smack up women, call their daughter's the C-word, and would love a guilt free opportunity to hit someone.

Certainly none of the fine men on this establishment would do that. You'd have to be an asshole to call your daughter the C-word or smack a female up...oh, unless she really deserved it, of course.

Then its okay to hit a woman.

I'm just agreeing with you guys, is all. Smack that crazy bitch up, amirite?

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131025195120/degrassi/images/a/a2/Willam.gif

countryboy
12-19-2013, 07:49 PM
Well, let's be honest there are men out there who smack up women, call their daughter's the C-word, and would love a guilt free opportunity to hit someone.

Certainly none of the fine men on this establishment would do that. You'd have to be an asshole to call your daughter the C-word or smack a female up...oh, unless she really deserved it, of course.

That's right, I would never hit a woman unless she deserved it or something.

What's the first thing a woman should do when she gets home from the battered women's shelter? The dishes, if she knows what's good for her.

Cthulhu
12-19-2013, 07:59 PM

In this instance? Well, yeah I guess. Not the most desired outcome, but an acceptable one I suppose.

But I don't really think it will help, but it will ease his immediate burden. I'm glad it wasn't me in the picture - I'd wish bone her hand and then dislocate her shoulder on grounds of stupidity alone. Then again, I'd do the same thing to a guy, probably worse actually because I can treat him like a real combatant at that point.

I don't relish the idea of violence towards anybody really. But if the party is asking for it, they should be to disappointed when they get it. At the same time, there are some women who try to get smacked too. This usually has roots in an abusive relationship and equating it to some warped form of love and attention. And then these types wonder why they get smacked. This is why I don't think it will help too much to smack her up. It is a pathology that grows off of attention. Best to not engage period. Even after the whole chest bump gig. Better to walk away than have to explain it to some guy with a crusty look and a gun.

I mean think about it this way, if the girl provoking the whole thing was a dude? There would be no debate whether the guy was justified in laying the other one out cold. I'm just applying the same logic to a woman.

They are strong and independent now and all that noise - time they acted like it.

But in all reality, I wish women would just act like women, feminine, refined and well mannered. Unlike the beast we had the joy of seeing.

You are right though, she is someone's dream gal, just not most guys dream gal. No man worth his salt wants a woman he has to pummel to 'keep in line'. But there is someone for everyone I guess.

Kabuki Joe
12-19-2013, 08:01 PM

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131025195120/degrassi/images/a/a2/Willam.gif

...you are either stupid, or real stupid, which is it?...I can't believe you insist on throwing punches and then crying when you get hit back?...

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:02 PM
I certainly wish men would act like men and women would act like women. However, is it a surprise that women act like men now that men whine like girls?

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:02 PM
...you are either stupid, or real stupid, which is it?...I can't believe you insist on throwing punches and then crying when you get hit back?...

What punch did I throw, KJ? I'm agreeing with you. Smack a bitch up.

Cthulhu
12-19-2013, 08:03 PM

*Ahem*

Play nicely now. No need for that. Let's not derail the thread just yet.

Wait for at least the 5th page before it devolves into a shit fight.

Cthulhu
12-19-2013, 08:04 PM
I certainly wish men would act like men and women would act like women. However, is it a surprise that women act like men now that men whine like girls?

Well I suppose in their minds somebody has to do it. I see where you're coming from.

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:05 PM
*Ahem*

Play nicely now. No need for that. Let's not derail the thread just yet.

Wait for at least the 5th page before it devolves into a shit fight.

No, you should let him talk it all out. I'm sure just everyone thinks I'm stupid. I'm totally concerned by his ire.

Cthulhu
12-19-2013, 08:09 PM
No, you should let him talk it all out. I'm sure just everyone thinks I'm stupid. I'm totally concerned by his ire.

It wasn't really an effort to defend you, you're more than capable of it, more of a plea for someone not to make a complete ass out of one's self.

But hey, let the cards fall where they may. It will be amusing to watch at the very least.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqXjADzCszpfjcFs1r9FEzwMsErNQ1g FMBqnd5y-9iQSmEBxbp

Kabuki Joe
12-19-2013, 08:17 PM
What punch did I throw, KJ? I'm agreeing with you. Smack a bitch up.

...this was directed at me, you know it and I know it:

"Well, let's be honest there are men out there who smack up women, call their daughter's the C-word, and would love a guilt free opportunity to hit someone."

...and I'm telling you again, don't throw punches if you can take it back...

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:19 PM
...this was directed at me, you know it and I know it:

"Well, let's be honest there are men out there who smack up women, call their daughter's the C-word, and would love a guilt free opportunity to hit someone."

...and I'm telling you again, don't throw punches if you can take it back...

Why would you feel it is directed at you when you don't do those things?

Cthulhu
12-19-2013, 08:20 PM

Ah C'mon man. You know better than that... You cannot say things like that to the cro magnons.

Shit pot stirrer!!

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:21 PM
And honestly there's nothing you can say to me that is worse than saying my husband died because God hates me and thinks I'm a bitch, so really at this point Kabuki I'm immune. You've done your worst and I'm not quivering in a corner.

Now, what do you want to say to me that's on topic for the thread that you started? We want to stay on topic. I posted on topic.

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:23 PM
Ah C'mon man. You know better than that... You cannot say things like that to the cro magnons.

Shit pot stirrer!!

Did I not stay on topic? Is the topic not women who deserve to be bitch slapped, Cthulhu?

Kabuki Joe
12-19-2013, 08:23 PM

...because we went rounds over this on the other forum, you know when you and xl took a shot at my wife?...or are you saying it didn't happen?...that would suck if I have it on my PC and busted it out when you denied it...not too kosher...

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:25 PM
Maybe we could talk about Lizzy Borden now? She gave her father 50 whacks right?

http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/B/Lizzie-Borden-9219858-1-402.jpg

Now THERE is a woman who deserves to be bitch-slapped, huh?

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:27 PM
...because we went rounds over this on the other forum, you know when you and xl took a shot at my wife?...or are you saying it didn't happen?...that would suck if I have it on my PC and busted it out when you denied it...not too kosher...

Break it out, dude. Break it out. For all I knew you were 18 years old and unmarried at the time. You were new to the forum and talking about women like they were dogs.

You didn't tell us you had a wife until AFTER we said that anyone who married you would be nuts. Then it was: Don't talk about my wife that way!

You can't insult hypothetical people so this victim complex you got going doesn't fly.

Peter1469
Warning: let's avoid the name calling.

Cigar
Right after the "I" in Ni ........... She would have been spitting up blood.

A good kindny shot does that will just a little brusing.

Cthulhu
12-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Did I not stay on topic? Is the topic not women who deserve to be bitch slapped, @Cthulhu (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=872)?

Not buying it, you're dealing with a cro magnon and playing it like violin - and you know it. Although I admit I can't help but snicker at its execution. It is very well done.

Dude, you're making it all personal when it doesn't need to be.

*cough* The topic being when women need to be pummeled. So when is it okay?

Peter1469
12-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Right after the "I" in Ni ........... She would have been spitting up blood.

A good kindny shot does that will just a little brusing.

I hear that rubber hoses are good for that too....

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:29 PM
Back on the topic of bitches who deserve a good smack...

http://moneygunsweed.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/FFP-emily-aileen.jpg

Cigar
12-19-2013, 08:29 PM
Are you two at it again?

Get a Room :)

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Warning: let's avoid the name calling.

I can't call Lizzy Borden a bitch? I'm sad now. :(

Cthulhu
Back on the topic of bitches who deserve a good smack...

http://moneygunsweed.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/FFP-emily-aileen.jpg

What did this one do? I imagine something wrong because there are cuffs on her, but what is the rest of the story?

Alyosha
Are you two at it again?

Get a Room :)

I'm not at anything. If you'll notice I've been contributing to the thread with examples of bit--er, feminine types who deserve a good slap.

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:31 PM
What did this one do? I imagine something wrong because there are cuffs on her, but what is the rest of the story?

Killed maybe 50 male clients.

Cthulhu
12-19-2013, 08:33 PM

"Grab the crowbars gents, there's justice to be done!"

How have I not heard of her? What, how did she do it? What was her profession?

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:35 PM
This one, too!

http://www.citv.com.au/media/images/crimeFiles/cf-69-image.jpg

Cthulhu
12-19-2013, 08:35 PM
This one, too!

http://www.citv.com.au/media/images/crimeFiles/cf-69-image.jpg

Crime?

Kabuki Joe
12-19-2013, 08:38 PM
Break it out, dude. Break it out. For all I knew you were 18 years old and unmarried at the time. You were new to the forum and talking about women like they were dogs.

You didn't tell us you had a wife until AFTER we said that anyone who married you would be nuts. Then it was: Don't talk about my wife that way!

You can't insult hypothetical people so this victim complex you got going doesn't fly.

...no, you aren't remembering it right, we were talking about chics that were bitches, which you stepped up to admit to being one...ok...and then you started blabbering about how bad you treated your husband and how you felt guilty about being a bitch AFTER HE DIED, not before...ok...I agree, my daughter can be a c-word when she wants, which is halfway to getting away from it...the only one with issues about this is you, not me...my daughter is growing as a person, and you obviously aren't...have you sought some help or are you like most dysfunctional people, you don't have a problem?...I love mental health and dysfunctional people!...

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:40 PM
Crime?

English serial killer.

Cthulhu
12-19-2013, 08:43 PM
English serial killer.

I wonder, what are the death penalty success ratios for men vs. women violent crimes?

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:44 PM
...no, you aren't remembering it right, we were talking about chics that were bitches, which you stepped up to admit to being one...ok...and then you started blabbering about how bad you treated your husband and how you felt guilty about being a bitch AFTER HE DIED, not before...ok...I agree, my daughter can be a c-word when she wants, which is halfway to getting away from it...the only one with issues about this is you, not me...my daughter is growing as a person, and you obviously aren't...have you sought some help or are you like most dysfunctional people, you don't have a problem?...I love mental health and dysfunctional people!...

You're the one in a babble. You obviously have a strange way of reading something in a completely different way than everyone else in the known universe. I said none of that. Green Arrow and The Xl were also there, perhaps they can help you sort your difficulties with reading comprehension, yeh?

Now, enough of that, back to you: would you like to speak in English or at least address your own topic using complete sentences? I would like to talk about violent females.

http://web-images.chacha.com/images/Gallery/5971/who-are-the-most-famous-female-serial-killers-1080690326-aug-6-2013-1-600x450.jpg

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:45 PM
Now, since KJ brought this subject up, what are the exact criteria upon which a man is allowed to pimp slap his own womanses?

Dr. Who
12-19-2013, 08:45 PM

KJ, what happened on another forum stays on that forum. Please don't bring it here.

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:46 PM
"Grab the crowbars gents, there's justice to be done!"

How have I not heard of her? What, how did she do it? What was her profession?

Believe it or not, prostitute. Yes, that's a strange mug to see when you're about to meet your Maker.

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:46 PM
KJ, what happened on another forum stays on that forum. Please don't bring it here.

It would be fine if he at least brought it over here factually.

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Now, is it just women we're allowed to hit if they act crazy or is it acceptable to pummel nutty kids, too? How about nerds in glasses if they talk like the insane?

Cthulhu
12-19-2013, 08:50 PM
Believe it or not, prostitute. Yes, that's a strange mug to see when you're about to meet your Maker.

Well the bible does have very stern warnings about prostitutes in the book of proverbs-

22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Can't say I'd be willing to go grab crow bars now though. Still I'd say she's where she belongs.

Kabuki Joe
12-19-2013, 08:50 PM

...hmmmm...I went through this topic and the first post that brought over the other forum was #14...hmmmm...who made that post?...

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:53 PM
...hmmmm...I went through this topic and the first post that brought over the other forum was #14...hmmmm...who made that post?...

Post #14 is about men, you choose to make it about you, KJ.

Can we get back on topic, now?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/Dorotea/FemaleSerialKillers-2.png

Look at those beauties, all the female serial killers in history.

Hmmm, seems like the list should be longer. I wonder how many pages it would be if we made a list of all the men...

Cthulhu
12-19-2013, 08:54 PM
That would make a long book to list the male killers.

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:56 PM
Countess Bathory is my personal favorite. She killed about 80 servants and bathed in their blood to maintain her beauty. What a crazy ass b***h!

Alyosha
12-19-2013, 08:57 PM
Okay, I'm sleepy. Bye.

Kabuki Joe
12-19-2013, 08:57 PM

...50 clients?...man, I feel bad for a hard working guy to loose everything to a nutjob chic like this...imagine if she's somehow manages control of all his assets BEFORE HAND...get's everything, all his money, possessions, his assets, money from life insurance settlements and free medical and dental for the rest of her life!!!...man, I can understand how a chic would think they have a great life after a score like this...heck, I want to be a woman now...

Dr. Who
12-19-2013, 08:59 PM
Now, since KJ brought this subject up, what are the exact criteria upon which a man is allowed to pimp slap his own womanses?

Aly, calm down. This stuff between you and KJ is not helping anything. No one really believes that this woman should be beaten, nor do they believe that she should be doing everything in her power to invite someone to hit her. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't bring old history to this forum. You left that one for a reason. Let's put a period and start again.

roadmaster
12-19-2013, 09:01 PM
http://youtu.be/PKKTiyqOp8U

She probably lives around people like this that are mentality challenged. All of you can live around the op and this type of people but I won't. Heck they teach their kids this is normal behavior. And we wonder why people can't stand hood rats. Try to push normal people around them and say people who don't want to racist. No they attack a guy and then want to put them in jail. It happens all the time. If you are going to fight like a man don't cry when he hits you back and then all of a sudden you are a women.

Kabuki Joe
12-19-2013, 09:04 PM
http://youtu.be/PKKTiyqOp8U

She probably lives around people like this that are mentality challenged. All of you can live around the op and this type of people but I won't. Heck they teach their kids this is normal behavior. And we wonder why people can't stand hood rats. Try to push normal people around them and say people who don't want to racist. No they attack a guy and then want to put them in jail. It happens all the time. If you are going to fight like a man don't cry when he hits you back and then all of a sudden you are a women.

...I'm glad I have cigar on ignore after this...it's going to get ugly...

roadmaster
12-19-2013, 09:06 PM
...I'm glad I have cigar on ignore after this...it's going to get ugly... I don't care, I don't like any race that curses around their children and teaches them this is normal behavior.

Kabuki Joe
12-19-2013, 09:10 PM
I don't care, I don't like any race that curses around their children and teaches them this is normal behavior.

...I'm not one to play the victim card but what choice do they have?...it's so deep in their culture it's going to be hard to get it out...I know I laugh at some stuff but I really feel bad for the black culture because they don't really have a choice...

roadmaster
12-19-2013, 09:14 PM
...I'm not one to play the victim card but what choice do they have?...it's so deep in their culture it's going to be hard to get it out...I know I laugh at some stuff but I really feel bad for the black culture because they don't really have a choice... Yes they do have a choice. You raise children like this and all you get is thugs or ones who want to get away from you.

peoshi
12-19-2013, 09:16 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileen_Wuornos

Kabuki Joe
12-19-2013, 09:17 PM
Yes they do have a choice. You raise children like this and all you get is thugs or ones who want to get away from you.

...but that's by our standards...it's easy when you are surrounded by healthy and positive role models but when you aren't, what choice do you have?...go with what you are taught...if it were only as easy as you think there would be no problems in society...as I have said before my mother works with families like this and it's not easy to correct...

roadmaster
12-19-2013, 09:27 PM
...but that's by our standards...it's easy when you are surrounded by healthy and positive role models but when you aren't, what choice do you have?...go with what you are taught...if it were only as easy as you think there would be no problems in society...as I have said before my mother works with families like this and it's not easy to correct... I didn't tell them to stop being good role models. Are we responsible for them, no they are. They know right from wrong.

Kabuki Joe
12-19-2013, 09:40 PM
I didn't tell them to stop being good role models. Are we responsible for them, no they are. They know right from wrong.

...take a look at that clip again and you will notice they are all the same, so how is someone going to break away when it's all they know?...they can't...

roadmaster
12-19-2013, 09:50 PM
...take a look at that clip again and you will notice they are all the same, so how is someone going to break away when it's all they know?...they can't... I don't give them a pass. Many black men are also in jail because of these type of women and children raised by them. Would you want to live in this neighborhood. I wouldn't want any of my kids to pick up any of their habits and they bring this when they ride trains ,busses, and shopping. It's not about race or poor people it's about people who don't care.
http://youtu.be/Apzhbx1QId8

Kabuki Joe
12-19-2013, 09:57 PM
I don't give them a pass. Many black men are also in jail because of these type of women and children raised by them. Would you want to live in this neighborhood. I wouldn't want any of my kids to pick up any of their habits and they bring this when they ride trains ,busses, and shopping. It's not about race or poor people it's about people who don't care.
http://youtu.be/Apzhbx1QId8

...you and I agree with this but where are they going to go?...would you hire one?...would you rent to one?...would you like to be neighbors with one?...no, and that's the problem, where can they go?...no where...

Dr. Who
12-19-2013, 10:00 PM
...but that's by our standards...it's easy when you are surrounded by healthy and positive role models but when you aren't, what choice do you have?...go with what you are taught...if it were only as easy as you think there would be no problems in society...as I have said before my mother works with families like this and it's not easy to correct...
I say phooey to that. There are different upbringings in every racial group, cultural group and neighborhood. There is no specific mode of upbringing among black people, Chinese people or whichever ethnic group you can name or the amorphous thing that we call white people. People are a product of the values that they are taught and the people with whom they associate themselves. Some people in disadvantaged situations have less parenting than others for a variety of reasons, some of which are economic. Violence and anger are endorsed in the media and in society at large. If people act out and behave badly, we have to ask as a society what we have done to contribute to or endorse this behavior. Have we created a society that advocates talking your way through disagreements or have we created a society that rewards violence and physical retribution for perceived wrongs. How many "baby daddy" shows actively promote physical disputes among the guests. It's pitiful. The media promotes sensationalism and children learn from what they watch. The media is not left or right, they are in business to make money and they manipulate the population at will and promote whatever they believe will sell. If that means promoting bad behavior and hate, then so be it.

roadmaster
12-19-2013, 10:03 PM
...you and I agree with this but where are they going to go?...would you hire one?...would you rent to one?...would you like to be neighbors with one?...no, and that's the problem, where can they go?...no where... Not with that attitude would I hire one or rent to one of any race and yes we have them too. They would tear up the place. Act civilized and people will. Keep rewarding people with this problem and they won't see the need to change. Kick them out until they know how to act.

roadmaster
12-19-2013, 10:05 PM
If people act out and behave badly, we have to ask as a society what we have done to contribute to or endorse this behaviorWe haven't done anything except give them excuses and reward them for this.

Dr. Who
12-19-2013, 10:08 PM
We haven't done anything except give them excuses and reward them for this.We also encourage it in other ways. We have also created the kind of culture that advocates that might is right.

roadmaster
12-19-2013, 10:16 PM
We also encourage it in other ways. We have also created the kind of culture that advocates that might is right. They can't blame this on white or what they call uncle toms. You either want to teach your children better in hopes they succeed and have honor or not.

del
12-19-2013, 10:37 PM
"The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons."

Dr. Who
12-19-2013, 10:37 PM
They can't blame this on white or what they call uncle toms. You either want to teach your children better in hopes they succeed and have honor or not.

I hate that term - uncle Toms. It describes black people who don't distinguish themselves culturally, who are just ordinary Americans with the same cultural beliefs as the general population. I hate that people are not free to be themselves and feel that because of their skin color, they have to adhere to a counter culture to be accepted among their peers. That's really how deep the racist culture has become. You can't be part of the whole because in doing so you are betraying your race. It's very sad that people are being deprived of being who they want to be, because as a society we have created a template for black people and to be otherwise is to be a race traitor. It's not just black people who impose that expectation, but also whites. White people do it by their expectations, by their endorsing different treatment for blacks than whites and by lowering the standard of societal expectations. Conversely they do it by indicting innocent black people for crimes that they haven't committed but aren't willing to do the due diligence to determine who actually committed the crime. Whites even do it by questioning why black people who don't fit the model that is expected, don't adopt the same attributes and tease them for not really being black.

roadmaster
12-20-2013, 01:42 AM
I said what they call not me. Because I am not black I will let a black man explain what he sees.

http://youtu.be/spjSUEuSK7Q

kilgram
12-20-2013, 01:52 AM
Just a thing. I hate vertical videos.

And this woman is stupid.

Germanicus
12-20-2013, 04:54 AM
Hey.

You cant punch or push a female. Ever. Its just not cool.

The guy should have and could have left. Just walk away. Let a woman hit you if you have to.

You do not physically assault females if you are a male. The end.

jillian
12-20-2013, 06:20 AM
...you and I agree with this but where are they going to go?...would you hire one?...would you rent to one?...would you like to be neighbors with one?...no, and that's the problem, where can they go?...no where...

hire one what?

live near one what?

don't be shy

Peter1469
12-20-2013, 06:58 AM
I can't call Lizzy Borden a bitch? I'm sad now. :(

Just other members. Lizzy is an OK target.

Kabuki Joe
12-20-2013, 08:58 AM
hire one what?

live near one what?

don't be shy

...one of those people standing around in that video...you did notice they were all black, didn't you?...anyway, would you hire one?...that's the issue here, no one would take one of those people into their home, their family, or their business, so like I have said what options do they have?...none...it's sad...

Cigar
12-20-2013, 09:01 AM
I saw a Woman shouting in a Mans face, who was doing everything in his power to restrain himself ... their color was totally irrelevant ... until the lady brought it up.

nathanbforrest45
12-20-2013, 10:01 AM
I don't understand the question. According to liberals there is no difference between men and women. She was clearly the aggressor in this instance. Perhaps the man should have backed off but why? From the video he wasn't doing anything, he didn't retaliate until she started throwing punches. She is lucky he wasn't armed because in my opinion he would have been totally in his right to shoot her dead on the spot.

nathanbforrest45
12-20-2013, 10:01 AM
Crime?

Looking like a dyke

Cigar
12-20-2013, 10:15 AM
I don't understand the question. According to liberals there is no difference between men and women. She was clearly the aggressor in this instance. Perhaps the man should have backed off but why? From the video he wasn't doing anything, he didn't retaliate until she started throwing punches. She is lucky he wasn't armed because in my opinion he would have been totally in his right to shoot her dead on the spot.

Try this concept; Common Sense, Common Decency, he's far bigger and thus bashing her face in is a little overkill.

Maybe a 3 stooges nose slap and kick in the ass is in order :laugh:

Kabuki Joe
12-20-2013, 11:18 AM

...the question is do women get a free pass because they are women?...if that was a guy and he did the same thing, it would have been handled differently but since it was a woman she got a minimal reaction...it's pretty simple...

Cigar
12-20-2013, 11:56 AM
...the question is do women get a free pass because they are women?...if that was a guy and he did the same thing, it would have been handled differently but since it was a woman she got a minimal reaction...it's pretty simple...

Yes ... women get a free pass because they are Women.

You'd think your Mother would have taught you that.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Yes ... women get a free pass because they are Women.

You'd think your Mother would have taught you that.

So which is more important, justice or social custom?

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 11:58 AM
Try this concept; Common Sense, Common Decency, he's far bigger and thus bashing her face in is a little overkill.

Maybe a 3 stooges nose slap and kick in the ass is in order :laugh:
@Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294)

I don't always agree with you in the "how" of fixing things in this country, although I agree with what needs to be fixed. I do have a lot of respect for you insofar as your attitude towards family and the treatment of people weaker than you. Tons of respect, in fact.

Punishment should fit the crime and be scalable. If a kid was screaming at me and slapping me and I punched it in the face, people would rightfully call me an asshole. When a man punches a woman in the face, it would be no different.

In my opinion, anyone who says otherwise is a bully or has those tendencies. I don't care if its a friend of mine or someone I don't like.

It's unnecessary to hurt someone smaller when you can restrain them.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 12:00 PM

Does the LDS church (serious question) not take Jesus seriously with the "turn the other cheek" comment? I know there are differences between it and mainstream Christianity.

EDIT: NOT snark, real question.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Does the LDS church (serious question) not take Jesus seriously with the "turn the other cheek" comment? I know there are differences between it and mainstream Christianity.

Very much so. The whole turn the other cheek thing is a big deal for us. Church history is rife with its example. Even my own personal behavior. Although my patience for such nonsense could use a good re-tempering. Before the marine corps I was much kinder and more patient with my fellow man than I am now. A personal failing.

By the same token we also believe in self defense. Jesus also said to buy a sword.

However what the church does and what its members do are not always aligned.

I view conflict as per the Law of Retaliation (http://www.lds.org/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/98?lang=eng) on all levels. I try to practice it as often as I can. Although admittedly most LDS folks are blissfully ignorant of it as they don't read their scriptures as they ought to.

In that chapter it is like 3 or so 'cheeks' if I recall correctly. But the law is similar to nations and to individuals.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Very much so. The whole turn the other cheek thing is a big deal for us. Church history is rife with its example. Even my own personal behavior. Although my patience for such nonsense could use a good re-tempering. Before the marine corps I was much kinder and more patient with my fellow man than I am now. A personal failing.

By the same token we also believe in self defense. Jesus also said to buy a sword.

However what the church does and what its members do are not always aligned.

I view conflict as per the Law of Retaliation (http://www.lds.org/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/98?lang=eng) on all levels. I try to practice it as often as I can.

Yehhhhh, sort of? If you read it in Koine there are nuances to it and he's talking about something else because the context was regarding speaking truth, but I do notice that people tend to focus on that passage when they want to punch someone and ignore the other 50 or so where he promoted nonviolence.

But that's another thread and I will have derailed this one if we delve too deeply.

It was a simple question and that is enough of a response.

~Note to everyone else: I apologize for delving OT if you want to discuss what Jesus meant we can start a new thread.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 12:15 PM
I woke up from a nightmare at a time where I was not well and Codename startled me in the hall. I didn't realize he was still there and I went River Tam on him. I mean kicking punching and otherwise beating the shit out of him in the dark.

He grabbed me and restrained me. Didn't hit me, tho he could have.

Changed our relationship after that because I realized just what a decent human being he is.

countryboy
12-20-2013, 12:16 PM
Yehhhhh, sort of? If you read it in Koine there are nuances to it and he's talking about something else because the context was regarding speaking truth, but I do notice that people tend to focus on that passage when they want to punch someone and ignore the other 50 or so where he promoted nonviolence.

But that's another thread and I will have derailed this one if we delve too deeply.

~Note to everyone else: I apologize for delving OT if you want to discuss what Jesus meant we can start a new thread.
Sometimes threads need a diversion. Not everything is necessarily off topic, your query seemed like a reasonable tangent to moi. But, what do I know? :grin:

jillian
12-20-2013, 12:18 PM
...one of those people standing around in that video...you did notice they were all black, didn't you?...anyway, would you hire one?...that's the issue here, no one would take one of those people into their home, their family, or their business, so like I have said what options do they have?...none...it's sad...

those specific people? ... come on, say what you think.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 12:22 PM

You'll have to forgive me, my ancient greek is a little...nonexistent.

I agree, and sadly I'm on that wagon more times than I should be. People often look to use the sword when not using it would be just as effective. Looking for justification for violence is an easy way to drive the Holy Spirit out of one's life. I would rather God fight my battles for me as he would in the OT.

Topics shmopics.

If you want to start a new thread about the koine version of the sword gig I'd be interested though.

Ethereal
12-20-2013, 12:23 PM
I would have stood there and let her assault me and proved how much of a great guy I was. That would have been my approach this situation... :smiley:

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 12:24 PM
I would have stood there and let her assault me and proved how much of a great guy I was. That would have been my approach this situation... :smiley:

Socially acceptable, but not very wise.

jillian
12-20-2013, 12:27 PM

jesus was not consistent wiith the whole "turn the other cheek" thing.

as you will note:

"I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword" (Matthew 10:34)

Ethereal
12-20-2013, 12:27 PM
Socially acceptable, but not very wise.

You mean I shouldn't let a loudmouthed piece of trash put their hands on me and invade my personal space? Is that what you're suggesting?

Cigar
12-20-2013, 12:28 PM

Being able to Sleep :laugh:

Cigar
12-20-2013, 12:29 PM
You mean I shouldn't let a loudmouthed piece of trash put their hands on me and invade my personal space? Is that what you're suggesting?

Think about what you just said ... :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 12:31 PM

And assault you, don't forget the battery and slander as well. A radical concept, I know.

But by the same token, pummeling her into dust isn't the appropriate action either. My earlier response to this situation was not as level headed as it should be.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 12:31 PM
Being able to Sleep :laugh:

...so which is more important, justice or social custom?

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 12:33 PM

as you will note:

Parable speech it seems like. I recall that bit, but I think he means something else other than violence. Although violence sadly is a direct result of many of his teachings due to willful misinterpretations.

This bit is abuot those who will follow him and those who won't.

countryboy
12-20-2013, 12:33 PM
And assault you, don't forget the battery and slander as well. A radical concept, I know.

But by the same token, pummeling her into dust isn't the appropriate action either. My earlier response to this situation was not as level headed as it should be.
Yeah, me too.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 12:34 PM

as you will note:

Jillian, contextually, he was speaking of dividing families in two.

countryboy
12-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Jillian, contextually, he was speaking of dividing families in two.
Context, what a concept. :rolleyes:

Chris
12-20-2013, 12:36 PM
Parable speech it seems like. I recall that bit, but I think he means something else other than violence. Although violence sadly is a direct result of many of his teachings due to willful misinterpretations.

Read in context of the chapter the sword is a metaphor for faith. Jesus' salvation was not militant but spiritual.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 12:37 PM

So, lemme ask you Ethereal

If our large friend had punched me in the nose for going nuts on him, would you be fine with that? I assure you I was acting like a crazy person and I did put a hurting on him.

Just curious.

jillian
12-20-2013, 12:38 PM

he was a radical who wanted jerusalem to throw off the yoke of the romans. he was not a pacifist. not even a little.

Alyosha
Context, what a concept. :rolleyes:

He spoke in parables of his day and many of the things he said can be attributed to both rabbinic sayings and Aramaic sayings. That was one of them.

jillian
Read in context of the chapter the sword is a metaphor for faith. Jesus' salvation was not militant but spiritual.

no actual historical analysis of the time would agree with that. of course, we can pretend the bible is history and ignore everything else.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 12:39 PM
Yeah, me too.

We're human I guess.

It's always good to not make important decisions when under stress of anger.

It's finals weeks, I'm slightly wigged. Blarg.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 12:39 PM
he was a radical who wanted jerusalem to throw off the yoke of the romans. he was not a pacifist. not even a little.

He was a pacifist that wanted to throw off the yoke of the Romans through civil disobedience. Read the NHC sometime.

Ethereal
12-20-2013, 12:40 PM
So, lemme ask you @Ethereal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=870)

If our large friend had punched me in the nose for going nuts on him, would you be fine with that? I assure you I was acting like a crazy person and I did put a hurting on him.

Just curious.

Not even remotely comparable and you know it, sweetums.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 12:41 PM
no actual historical analysis of the time would agree with that.

No, but again, this is for another thread and I'd be happy to participate. This was the subject of a doctoral work that I may go back to. He was of the Hillel school of pharisees and they were not sword wielding zealots.

Not a single Koine translation nor desert documents such as the NHC or GoM fragment support a violent overthrow.

But back on topics of smacking bitches up...it shouldn't be done.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 12:42 PM
Not even remotely comparable and you know it, sweetums.

No? I was acting crazy.

Chris
12-20-2013, 12:42 PM

That's what the Jews were looking for in a savior. That's not what Jesus did.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 12:44 PM

Just curious.

Eh. I wouldn't fault either of you given the circumstances it happened in. Given who he is, and given what you did. It's just a bad situation to be in really.

Aside from whipping those who defiled the temple, what army did he raise and whom did he attack? His doctrine may be divisive, but he was definitely a nonviolent sort.

Chris
12-20-2013, 12:45 PM
no actual historical analysis of the time would agree with that. of course, we can pretend the bible is history and ignore everything else.

What historical analysis are you relying on?

It was a new faith that would split families as Alyosha said, once you expose more context:

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c]

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

40 “Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. 41 Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward. 42 And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.”

Chris
12-20-2013, 12:48 PM
No, but again, this is for another thread and I'd be happy to participate. This was the subject of a doctoral work that I may go back to. He was of the Hillel school of pharisees and they were not sword wielding zealots.

Not a single Koine translation nor desert documents such as the NHC or GoM fragment support a violent overthrow.

Sorry for going off topic.

No one should smack anyone around except in self-defense.

Mister D
12-20-2013, 12:48 PM

Nonsense. If that were true, the Romans would have exterminated his followers like they did those of the other Messianic pretenders but they left them alone. There is no way the imperial administration would have tolerated a faction of anti-imperial militants. It's precisely when one thinks historically that your argument falls apart. Only the Jews persecuted the new group which of course lends credence to the allegation that the Jews were largely responsible for Christ's death.

Secondly, Jesus of Nazareth believed the world was going to end shortly. There would have been no reason for him desire political change in the here and now.

Third, when you speak of "historrical analysis" you act as if there is plethora of data to investigate. Outside of Chriastian memories and interpretations of his life, message, and meaning there isn't.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 12:49 PM

Okay then.

So what should a man do if he is being unlawfully pummeled by some tavern wench while on the way to his car?

Does he not have the right to go to his car peacefully?

I mean the guy was put in a nasty spot, I think he handled it rather well given how much she did. Better than I might have. I'm calm and collected almost all the time, even when people gripe and piss and moan in my face.

But when they hit me? Well, things change and I stop seeing them as a human being, but rather a beast to be put down.

Peter1469
12-20-2013, 12:51 PM
I woke up from a nightmare at a time where I was not well and Codename startled me in the hall. I didn't realize he was still there and I went River Tam on him. I mean kicking punching and otherwise beating the shit out of him in the dark.

He grabbed me and restrained me. Didn't hit me, tho he could have.

Changed our relationship after that because I realized just what a decent human being he is.

He out weighs you by what, 100 lbs? (rhetorical, don't answer!)

Mister D
What historical analysis are you relying on?

It was a new faith that would split families as Alyosha said, once you expose more context:

That Jesus was some kind of zealot is a popular interpretation of his life among contemporary Jews.

Codename Section

Just curious.

If your large friend had punched you in the nose he would be a piece of woman beating shit and I'd expect your family to come after me. I'm six foot fucking two and a combat vet, for chrissakes. River Tam or no, I had no business doing anything BUT let you punch me.

No one wants a piece of trash, as E says in their face, but at the same time I don't need to be punching women when I can restrain them and have a lawyer make me some money later!

Ethereal
No? I was acting crazy.

No, you were confused and disoriented and reacted on instinct to what your subconscious perceived as a genuine threat. This woman was a fully cognizant, loudmouth piece of trash who knowingly and willingly initiated aggression against another person. But you already know this and are just being stubborn... :tongue:

Kabuki Joe
12-20-2013, 12:52 PM
those specific people? ... come on, say what you think.

...they were all black, didn't I say that?...

Cigar
12-20-2013, 12:53 PM
...they were all black, didn't I say that?...

Who cares what race they are, was it a Race Riot ?

Ethereal
12-20-2013, 12:55 PM
If your large friend had punched you in the nose he would be a piece of woman beating shit and I'd expect your family to come after me. I'm six foot fucking two and a combat vet, for chrissakes. River Tam or no, I had no business doing anything BUT let you punch me.

No one wants a piece of trash, as E says in their face, but at the same time I don't need to be punching women when I can restrain them and have a lawyer make me some money later!

Can we please stop comparing two situations that are not even remotely comparable? These people did not appear to be prior acquaintances, friends, or business partners, and a woman can just easily scratch your retina or herniate your testicles, so assuming some faux nobility while your health and well-being is put into jeopardy by some random piece of trash you met on the street is just fucking dumb and no one should be expected to wrap a woman up like some kind of puppy when she could possibly bite you or claw your eyes out. I would have decked this woman right in the face and felt just fine about it. If you want to coddle random strangers that are trying to assault you, be my guest, but don't expect me to join in your folly.

Alyosha
Who cares what race they are, was it a Race Riot ?

Yeh, let's not detract from the topic of woman beating and when it's justified. We'll get to when it's ok to hit black people on 90 million other threads. I wanna see how this one plays out.

Mister D

Her argument certainly fails when we consider the historical effects of his preaching. It's just not plausible.

Peter1469
12-20-2013, 12:56 PM
Okay then.

So what should a man do if he is being unlawfully pummeled by some tavern wench while on the way to his car?

Does he not have the right to go to his car peacefully?

I mean the guy was put in a nasty spot, I think he handled it rather well given how much she did. Better than I might have. I'm calm and collected almost all the time, even when people gripe and piss and moan in my face.

But when they hit me? Well, things change and I stop seeing them as a human being, but rather a beast to be put down.

Compliance holds work just fine.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 12:57 PM
Can we please stop comparing two situations that are not even remotely comparable? These people did not appear to be prior acquaintances, friends, or business partners, and a woman can just easily scratch your retina or herniate your testicles, so assuming some faux nobility while your health and well-being is put into jeopardy by some random piece of trash you met on the street is just fucking dumb and no one should be expected to wrap a woman up like some kind of puppy when she could possibly bite you or claw your eyes out. I would have decked this woman right in the face and felt just fine about it. If you want to coddle random strangers that are trying to assault you, be my guest, but don't expect me to join in your folly.

:cry:

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 12:58 PM
No one can run anymore?

Cigar
12-20-2013, 12:58 PM
Yeh, let's not detract from the topic of woman beating and when it's justified. We'll get to when it's ok to hit black people on 90 million other threads. I wanna see how this one plays out.

No one on this Forum knows Black People like Mr D ... maybe it's the only way he gets a Hard-On :laugh:

Mister D
12-20-2013, 01:00 PM
No one on this Forum knows Black People like Mr D ... maybe it's the only way he gets a Hard-On :laugh:

Could you please stop talking about my penis, sodomizing me, or performing oral sex on another man? It's weird. Seriously.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 01:01 PM
Okay, so let put a different scenario forward-

Male: We'll say 90 pounds in school

Female: We'll say she is older and weigh as 120 pounds.

For sake of argument, we'll say they are children in middle or elementary school or some nonsense.

Female repeated attacks male.

What does the male do when the overseer is not around, or simply will not interfere?

This happened all the time growing up where I was at. And I got tired of being pummeled. So I reached back, punched the girl straight in the neck and never had problems with her again. Granted, I got lots of flak for 'hitting a girl' but I never had another ice pack thrown at my head and they resigned to just calling me names - I can handle that. Of course I was reemed by the principal because I should have 'known better'. All I could think is 'WTF did I do wrong here?'. I rarely initiated force as a kid. As I aged a little I learned the value of being an asshole to a degree, and when to turn it off and when to turn it on.

If you let some one hit you, others will think it is okay and will join in. Even if they are females. Children, like adults can be some cruel beasts.

Codename Section
12-20-2013, 01:01 PM

Like I said I don't want trash in my face, but at the same time I don't think she's going to be able to scratch my eyes out. I am also smart enough to know that if a special forces combat vet who is my size hits a women even in self-defense it is not her but me that's going to jail.

You should realize that, too, devil dog.

Headlines: Iraqi war vets punches low income woman, details at 11.

Ethereal
12-20-2013, 01:02 PM
:cry:

Why sad?

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 01:04 PM
Compliance holds work just fine.

Indeed, they work quite well - I'm a big fan of them.

But should the law see him as doing wrong for what he did? I would say no.

I think a compliance hold would be a dandy solution to this problem. Hyper extension is a bitch and can hurt for days.

Cigar
12-20-2013, 01:04 PM
Could you please stop talking about my penis, sodomizing me, or performing oral sex on another man? It's weird. Seriously.

http://www.orlandofamilymagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Limpet_Featurd-460x280.jpg

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 01:05 PM
No one can run anymore?

So because some tavern wench is thrown a bitch fit, this man is essentially barred the use of his car which he was trying to get to?

I believe in walking away from a fight, but if a fight follows you where you go you eventually have to deal with it.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 01:07 PM
Why sad?

Because I would think that a high school track team member would take the option of running instead of using violence.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 01:09 PM
So because some tavern wench is thrown a bitch fit, this man is essentially barred the use of his car which he was trying to get to?

I believe in walking away from a fight, but if a fight follows you where you go you eventually have to deal with it.

I'm sorry modern American males have lost their sense of gentility and honor. They were lovely things. There is a reason women swoon over Rhett Butler and Mr Darcy and it's not because they can punch a crazy bitch, I assure you.

The Xl
12-20-2013, 01:09 PM
I would have contemplated slapping the shit out of her for being an annoying dumbfuck more than because I was being threatened. I doubt a small woman could do much, but I don't blame the guy for defending himself.

I'd have probably walked if I could. But man, what an annoying bitch.

Mister D
12-20-2013, 01:10 PM
I would feel awkward striking a female I must admit.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 01:10 PM
I guess this is just a great example of why men should carry tasers too.

If I hit her, I lose.

If I walk away, I lose.

If I let her pummel me, I lose.

If I taser the girl - well cops taser people all the time, they seem to get away with it....win.

Ethereal
12-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Like I said I don't want trash in my face, but at the same time I don't think she's going to be able to scratch my eyes out.

All it takes is one lucky swing and you're in the emergency room getting eye surgery or having your testicle reconstructed. Or maybe she has some kind of STD and while you're using your hug defense, she spits on you or bites you or bleeds on you. Thanks, but I'll pass.

I am also smart enough to know that if a special forces combat vet who is my size hits a women even in self-defense it is not her but me that's going to jail.

I don't know of any legal statute or code that prevents any individual from acting in self-defense.

You should realize that, too, devil dog.

Headlines: Iraqi war vets punches low income woman, details at 11.

Another headline: Afghan war vet contracts STD after bitten by street trash, details at 10

Cigar

If I hit her, I lose.

If I walk away, I lose.

If I taser the girl - well cops taser people all the time, they seem to get away with it....win.

My do you have Woman made at you in the first place? :laugh:

Mister D

If I hit her, I lose.

If I walk away, I lose.

Ah gran her arm, twist it a bit, push her awway or down. Walk away.

Codename Section
12-20-2013, 01:12 PM
I'm sorry modern American males have lost their sense of gentility and honor. They were lovely things. There is a reason women swoon over Rhett Butler and Mr Darcy and it's not because they can punch a crazy bitch, I assure you.

Uhhhh, hello? Am I suddenly not an American male? I do believe I said that I wouldn't hit a woman under any circumstances. Didn't Cigar also say that?

Just call me chopped liver, I guess.

Codename Section
12-20-2013, 01:13 PM
Another headline: Afghan war vet contracts STD after bitten by street trash, details at 10

:roflmao:

Cigar
12-20-2013, 01:14 PM

Nope ... leaves a visible bruise.

If you're going to leave a bruise, make it look like a hickie :laugh:

The Xl
12-20-2013, 01:14 PM
I don't like the concept of hitting a woman, never have done it, and hope not to, but it's sort of bullshit that some women think they can get away with shit merely because they're women.

If you don't want to get punched in the face, don't put your hands on someone.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 01:15 PM

Eh. My etiquette has it limits.

Guess I'm lucky I am no longer on the hunt. I can't think of a woman who could stomach me. The one I have now barely tolerates me as it is. Then again, there are few women I can stomach myself.

The american male is largely the product of the american female.

Alyosha
I don't like the concept of hitting a woman, never have done it, and hope not to, but it's sort of bullshit that some women think they can get away with shit merely because they're women.

I doubt she comes from a culture where she thinks that. She's crazy. I tend to see crazy people and run. That's called an option.

Ethereal
Because I would think that a high school track team member would take the option of running instead of using violence.

The person being aggressed against is under no moral or ethical obligation to retreat. I have every right to be in public and to defend my body from aggressors. I would try to avoid a conflict as best as possible, but I'm not going to categorically run away from someone like that.

Mister D

A friend of mine says, "if you're gonna act like a man learn how to take a punch". :laugh:

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 01:16 PM
The american male is largely the product of the american female.

Really? So our Congress is over 50% women, our state legislatures? We're the ones making the rules? We run the propaganda machines, the marketing companies, etc?

Lay it at your own feet.

Dr. Who
12-20-2013, 01:18 PM
Can we please stop comparing two situations that are not even remotely comparable? These people did not appear to be prior acquaintances, friends, or business partners, and a woman can just easily scratch your retina or herniate your testicles, so assuming some faux nobility while your health and well-being is put into jeopardy by some random piece of trash you met on the street is just fucking dumb and no one should be expected to wrap a woman up like some kind of puppy when she could possibly bite you or claw your eyes out. I would have decked this woman right in the face and felt just fine about it. If you want to coddle random strangers that are trying to assault you, be my guest, but don't expect me to join in your folly.Had that fellow in the video done so, he would have been arrested and charged with assault, self defense or not.

jillian
12-20-2013, 01:18 PM
Really? So our Congress is over 50% women, our state legislatures? We're the ones making the rules? We run the propaganda machines, the marketing companies, etc?

Lay it at your own feet.

misogynists like blaming women for their shortcomings...

Ethereal
12-20-2013, 01:19 PM

I wonder if Mr. Darcy would have been a proponent of women's suffrage, or if he felt them too simple and delicate to participate in the manly realm of politics and law.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Uhhhh, hello? Am I suddenly not an American male? I do believe I said that I wouldn't hit a woman under any circumstances. Didn't Cigar also say that?

Just call me chopped liver, I guess.

You win the coveted Mr. Darcy award!

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/image.php?file=/downloads/downloads/articles2/1528583/article_images/pridehead.jpg

Oh and Cigar does, too.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 01:20 PM
My do you have Woman made at you in the first place? :laugh:

There are many stupid misunderstandings in the world which are blown out of proportion, particularly between whites and black, and men and women.

Moving on...

Eh. I prefer to catch the slap and play a one sided game of mercy, like I mentioned earlier, hyper extension in is a bitch. Plus no marks are left.

Believe me, it isn't glorious. There is not glory nor honor in it, even when fully justified. No matter what happens you just lose. There is nothing desirable about it.

Mister D

Feminists like making the concept of misogyny a frivolous one.

Alyosha
I wonder if Mr. Darcy would have been a proponent of women's suffrage, or if he felt them too simple and delicate to participate in the manly realm of politics and law.

He would have been. He fell in love with Miss Elizabeth who was quite feisty. I don't think you should talk about Mr. Darcy since you haven't read any of the books and only watched the movie for Kiera Knightly!

The Xl
I doubt she comes from a culture where she thinks that. She's crazy. I tend to see crazy people and run. That's called an option.

That dude was fat. Can he outrun her? Does he have the endurance to outrun some crazy bitch over a moderate span of time? Is turning his back to her a good idea?

Honestly, the dude showed restraint by not really going at her. He threw a punch whenever she got close, and they didn't seem to have bad intentions on them, merely 'fuck off me' intentions.

Ethereal
12-20-2013, 01:21 PM
Had that fellow in the video done so, he would have been arrested and charged with assault, self defense or not.

The charge would never stick. He was well within his rights to give her a stiff punch to the face.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 01:22 PM

Lay it at your own feet.

Like clockwork. I knew you snatch it up and run with it.

Congress, war machine and marketing are irrelevant.

Who does the bulk of the parenting?

jillian
Feminists like making the concept of misogyny a frivolous one.

because your judgment on these things is so....

lmao...

The Xl
A friend of mine says, "if you're gonna act like a man learn how to take a punch". :laugh:

It's the truth.

Codename Section
12-20-2013, 01:23 PM
You win the coveted Mr. Darcy award!

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/image.php?file=/downloads/downloads/articles2/1528583/article_images/pridehead.jpg

Oh and @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) does, too.

Wow, I'm honored since I know coming from you that's huge. Thank you.

Made my day after your mother yelled at me. :D

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 01:23 PM

Pish posh. And I'll raise you a blarg.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 01:24 PM

There are many things about the victorian age that are lovable. Women's rights is not one of them. Nor is how they were dealt with when they were 'out of line'.

Peter1469
Okay, so let put a different scenario forward-

Male: We'll say 90 pounds in school

Female: We'll say she is older and weigh as 120 pounds.

For sake of argument, we'll say they are children in middle or elementary school or some nonsense.

Female repeated attacks male.

What does the male do when the overseer is not around, or simply will not interfere?

This happened all the time growing up where I was at. And I got tired of being pummeled. So I reached back, punched the girl straight in the neck and never had problems with her again. Granted, I got lots of flak for 'hitting a girl' but I never had another ice pack thrown at my head and they resigned to just calling me names - I can handle that. Of course I was reemed by the principal because I should have 'known better'. All I could think is 'WTF did I do wrong here?'. I rarely initiated force as a kid. As I aged a little I learned the value of being an asshole to a degree, and when to turn it off and when to turn it on.

If you let some one hit you, others will think it is okay and will join in. Even if they are females. Children, like adults can be some cruel beasts.

In junior high a girl who lived across the street hit me in the head with a cinder block, so I decked her. Her brother stepped in and I decked him too. I told him to chill, the bitch hit me in the head with a cinder block. Lots of blood too.

Unconnected, the brother shot himself in the head a few days later. I don't think his sister ever talked to be again.

Mister D
because your judgment on these things is so....

lmao...

So astute? Yes. You're a frivolous woman.

Codename Section

Dude, half the men in this country if not more are raging pussies. That's not women's fault. It's the fault of poor eating, lack of exercise, and indoor jobs.

Codename Section
12-20-2013, 01:25 PM
In junior high a girl who lived across the street hit me in the head with a cinder block, so I decked her. Her brother stepped in and I decked him too. I told him to chill, the bitch hit me in the head with a cinder block. Lots of blood too.

Unconnected, the brother shot himself in the head a few days later. I don't think his sister ever talked to be again.

Well, ok. Being hit in the head with a cinder block is a different story. I might have to wallop someone at that point. If I could still see, that is.

The Xl
12-20-2013, 01:27 PM
Well, ok. Being hit in the head with a cinder block is a different story. I might have to wallop someone at that point. If I could still see, that is.

So, you would hit a woman if the circumstances were right.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 01:28 PM

Women do most of the parenting, and even with 9-5 jobs, most of the cooking, cleaning and homework help and if there is no man around (which is the case for many) all of the parenting.

Your point?

The Xl
12-20-2013, 01:29 PM

Lmfao, how does all of that even happen? Why did she feel compelled to hit you with a goddamn cider block?

nathanbforrest45
12-20-2013, 01:29 PM
I get it. She is a woman. She is hyper aggressive for some reason (maybe PMS). She attacks a man who is just standing there. She may or may not pick up a weapon and bash his head in. None of this truly matters because she is after all a woman and any many who defends himself against any attack by a woman is a bully.

I understand completely. Some of you are fucking nuts.

Peter1469
12-20-2013, 01:30 PM

That chick was crazy.

Codename Section
12-20-2013, 01:30 PM
So, you would hit a woman if the circumstances were right.

If someone hit me in the head with a cinder block I doubt I'd be in my rational mind. My head is hard but not that hard it can't be cracked open.

If a woman held a knife or gun on me that would be different, too. Punching, scratching, or wrestling me? Naw, don't need to punch anyone for that.

The Xl
12-20-2013, 01:31 PM
It'd be one thing if you knew the woman. But some crazy bitch on the street, who might have a disease or weapon is a different story, especially if she seems crazy.

The Xl
12-20-2013, 01:32 PM
If someone hit me in the head with a cinder block I doubt I'd be in my rational mind. My head is hard but not that hard it can't be cracked open.

If a woman held a knife or gun on me that would be different, too. Punching, scratching, or wrestling me? Naw, don't need to punch anyone for that.

I wouldn't want to either, but their are many variables to a situation like this, and to take them lightly in the face of an insane stranger is foolish.

Codename Section
12-20-2013, 01:33 PM
I get it. She is a woman. She is hyper aggressive for some reason (maybe PMS). She attacks a man who is just standing there. She may or may not pick up a weapon and bash his head in. None of this truly matters because she is after all a woman and any many who defends himself against any attack by a woman is a bully.

I understand completely. Some of you are fucking nuts.

If you feel good about punching a woman, you go right ahead. I'd fucking kill a woman if I punched her so I have to have restraint, plus I was raised to be as my dear mama puts it, a southern gentleman and that means never raising a hand to a woman.

That's just my culture, tho. It may be different elsewhere.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 01:33 PM
Dude, half the men in this country if not more are raging pussies. That's not women's fault. It's the fault of poor eating, lack of exercise, and indoor jobs.

While factual, that is not the point. Radical Feminism (the idiot side of the house of feminism) and marginalization of masculinity is a major problem. Also piss poor parenting for daughters and sons.

There are office jockeys who are masculine and gentlemen as well - they were typically raised correctly. And the sisters of these men are feminine gems stones worthy of a great gentlemen - not the type of tavern wench we saw in the video.

Ladies and gentlemen tend to find each other. Although there are many females all to eager to latch onto a gentleman as well.

I am a gentlemen for a lady. To a rowdy tavern wench? Well, I will not treat her in accordance with that which is beyond her ability to appreciate and is certainly beyond her merit. The same applies to men.

Mister D
12-20-2013, 01:34 PM
I wouldn't want to either, but their are many variables to a situation like this, and to take them lightly in the face of an insane stranger is foolish.

I agree. I'm going by only what I've actually seen like a woman flipping out in a bar or something. Some chick who looks a little crazy, diseased etc. I might swing for the fences. :undecided:

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 01:34 PM
It'd be one thing if you knew the woman. But some crazy bitch on the street, who might have a disease or weapon is a different story, especially if she seems crazy.

Would you punch a kid? They could have diseases. So could angry dogs?

Ethereal
12-20-2013, 01:35 PM
:roflmao:

I call this the "Codename Section Defense"...

http://www.mywedding.com/articles/wp-content/gallery/lindsay-blair/26-couple-sitting-rocks-ocean-holding-each-other.jpg

Being attacked by a random woman on the street? Quickly dodge and proceed to hug her into submission. Whisper comforting words in her ear until she calms down or the police arrive, whichever comes first.

Mister D
12-20-2013, 01:36 PM

Like Thugvon? Absolutely.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 01:37 PM
While factual, that is not the point. Radical Feminism (the idiot side of the house of feminism) and marginalization of masculinity is a major problem. Also piss poor parenting for daughters and sons.

There are office jockeys who are masculine and gentlemen as well - they were typically raised correctly. And the sisters of these men are feminine gems stones worthy of a great gentlemen - not the type of tavern wench we saw in the video.

Ladies and gentlemen tend to find each other. Although there are many females all to eager to latch onto a gentleman as well.

I am a gentlemen for a lady. To a rowdy tavern wench? Well, I will not treat her in accordance with that which is beyond her ability to appreciate and is certainly beyond her merit. The same applies to men.

So you're saying the radical feminists used their majority power in the courts and congress to overrule men and vote feministic (made the word up) rules by which you all must abide?

OR

Did males calculate the dollars and ability to stay in seats of power by appealing to women voters?

The facts support me. We haven't had a majority in any government branch. We didn't make the rules or caselaw.

Ethereal
Would you punch a kid?

Mr. Darcy would have punched his kid and denied women the right to vote... :grin:

Alyosha
Like Thugvon? Absolutely.

Trayvon was 17. Kids are 8 year olds.

Alyosha
Mr. Darcy would have punched his kid and denied women the right to vote... :grin:

Mister D
12-20-2013, 01:38 PM
Trayvon was 17. Kids are 8 year olds.

My bad. You wouldn't know that reading the reports. :wink:

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 01:38 PM
Women do most of the parenting, and even with 9-5 jobs, most of the cooking, cleaning and homework help and if there is no man around (which is the case for many) all of the parenting.

Your point?

Where is it that their sons learn to be men instead of males? Where is it that their daughters learn to be ladies instead of females?

This nonsense has its roots in parenting. And are they really parenting? Or are they sticking them in front of the TV to be taught life's values? Do they just go through the motions of making sure the child is fed, clothed, and in more or less good medical condition?

Parenting and babysitting are two very different things.

Single mother home spawn criminals. There is a mountain of data to support this notion. Maintaining the traditional nuclear family is critical to keeping a society functioning.

My whole family is more or less well mannered, we have respectable impulse control. All the kids growing up with drama of this like - the instigators male and female, were from divorced homes.

Mister D
12-20-2013, 01:39 PM
Anyway, I can't imagine the circumstanecs under which that's even concievable. Accosted by an 8 year old?

Codename Section
12-20-2013, 01:40 PM
I call this the "Codename Section Defense"...

http://www.mywedding.com/articles/wp-content/gallery/lindsay-blair/26-couple-sitting-rocks-ocean-holding-each-other.jpg

Being attacked by a random woman on the street? Quickly dodge and proceed to hug her into submission. Whisper comforting words in her ear until she calms down or the police arrive, whichever comes first.

When you're as hot as I am to the point where women follow you home from the gym and the only crazy thing they're doing is asking to bear your children, hugs and whispers work.

What can I say? I've got it like that.

:cool2:

Codename Section
12-20-2013, 01:41 PM

I agree with Alyosha

You don't know what you're talking about, devil. Mr. Darcy wouldn't have punched his kid or denied his wife the right to vote. Real men don't do things like that.

Dr. Who
12-20-2013, 01:42 PM
Where is it that their sons learn to be men instead of males? Where is it that their daughters learn to be ladies instead of females?

This nonsense has its roots in parenting. And are they really parenting? Or are they sticking them in front of the TV to be taught life's values? Do they just go through the motions of making sure the child is fed, clothed, and in more or less good medical condition?

Single mother home spawn criminals. There is a mountain of data to support this notion. Maintaining the traditional nuclear family is critical to keeping a society functioning.

My whole family is more or less well mannered, we have respectable impulse control. All the kids growing up with drama of this like - the instigators male and female, were from divorced homes.
Absolutely. If television is raising your children, expect them to reflect what they see.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 01:43 PM
I agree with @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863)

You don't know what you're talking about, devil. Mr. Darcy wouldn't have punched his kid or denied his wife the right to vote. Real men don't do things like that.

:D

Ethereal
12-20-2013, 01:44 PM

:rollseyes:

How do you know they're not going to bite you or something? Or spit in your face? Or grab and wrench your testicles? Why do you feel like punching some random street trash is inappropriate when they're initiating violence against you?

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 01:44 PM

What alternative reproductive methodology created homes without men in them? Alien implantation?

Where are the fathers? You can't expect women to raise children alone and then blame them for how they end up.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 01:45 PM
:rollseyes:

How do you know they're not going to bite you or something? Or spit in your face? Or grab and wrench your testicles? Why do you feel like punching some random street trash is inappropriate when they're initiating violence against you?

Maybe he can run fast?

jillian
12-20-2013, 01:45 PM
Absolutely. If television is raising your children, expect them to reflect what they see.

why would you encourage ignorant statements like "single mother home spawns criminals"

and what on earth is a "lady"?

i'm pretty sure he has no kids. but it's easy to recite the rightwing dogma.

jillian
12-20-2013, 01:46 PM
What alternative reproductive methodology created homes without men in them? Alien implantation?

Where are the fathers? You can't expect women to raise children alone and then blame them for how they end up.

hey, Alyosha, in reading his posts, i'm pretty sure he thinks a woman's place is in the stove.

what say you?

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 01:47 PM
why would you encourage ignorant statements like "single mother home spawns criminals"

Single mother homes DO have a higher rate of juvenile offenders, but WHERE ARE THE FATHERS?

Grrrrrr

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 01:48 PM
hey, @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863), in reading his posts, i'm pretty sure he thinks a woman's place is in the stove.

what say you?

Well, humans taste like pork and he does like bacon.

Ethereal
12-20-2013, 01:48 PM
I just want to make clear, this thread has nothing to do with man or woman, even if that's what the OP and others want to make it about. This is about the right to self defense, which EVERYONE retains regardless of their sex. No one has the right to aggress against another individual, PERIOD. There is no asterisk that says "except if you have two XX chromosomes, then you can aggress all you like." Anyone who is aggressed against may respond with proportionate force in order to defend their body. Notions of masculinity and femininity have no place in this discussion.

The Xl
12-20-2013, 01:49 PM

A grown ass woman is not a child.

jillian
Single mother homes DO have a higher rate of juvenile offenders, but WHERE ARE THE FATHERS?

Grrrrrr

that seems to be more a function of poverty.

it was more his biases i was commenting on... given that they're apparent.

and good question... because there isn't any question that when dad is somewhere in the picture (whether he lives with mom or not) kids do better.

Mister D

Because the correlation between singlehood motherhood and anti-social behavior is a very strong one. You do realize Murphy Brown is atypical?

He has kids, BTW, and it's not "right wing". Just a fact.

Codename Section
12-20-2013, 01:50 PM
I just want to make clear, this thread has nothing to do with man or woman, even if that's what the OP and others want to make it about. This is about the right to self defense, which EVERYONE retains regardless of their sex. No one has the right to aggress against another individual, PERIOD. There is no asterisk that says "except if you have two XX chromosomes, then you can aggress all you like." Anyone who is aggressed against may respond with proportionate force in order to defend their body. Notions of masculinity and femininity have no place in this discussion.

I'm more traditional than you. I'm not judging you, devil. I'm just saying that it's just not how I was raised. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror if I hit a female.

Mister D
12-20-2013, 01:50 PM
that seems to be more a function of poverty.

and good question... because there isn't any question that when dad is somewhere in the picture (whether he lives with mom or not) kids do better.

Which single motherhood leads to, genius.

Yes, they do hence the foolishness of your comments. Glad you're on the same page with reality.

Ethereal
12-20-2013, 01:51 PM
Maybe he can run fast?

Run away? What if you're with me? Or if my car is there? I guess I'll just have to leave you or it there in order to avoid hitting some gutter rat? Hell no. I stand my ground and I assert my rights. Anyone who attempts to deny my rights through violence will be met with proportionate violence until the threat abates. I would relish the opportunity to teach this "woman" a lesson in respecting other people's rights, which she obviously has no respect for.

Mister D
12-20-2013, 01:51 PM

Grrrrrr

Ask the "you go girl" feminists morons.

Ethereal
12-20-2013, 01:52 PM
I'm more traditional than you. I'm not judging you, devil. I'm just saying that it's just not how I was raised. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror if I hit a female.

And I'm saying your beliefs are dumb and need to be corrected.

:laugh:

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 01:52 PM
Run away? What if you're with me? I guess I'll just have to leave you there in order to avoid hitting some gutter rat? Hell no. I stand my ground and I assert my rights. Anyone who attempts to deny my rights through violence will be met with proportionate violence until the threat abates.

IF we were together then why wouldn't I beat up the female? I am from Detroit, ya know. I've been in fights.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 01:53 PM
And I'm saying your beliefs are dumb and need to be corrected.

:laugh:

His views are just fine. If he wants to be traditional and wants to emulate Mr. Darcy then he's allowed.

Mister D
12-20-2013, 01:54 PM
His views are just fine. If he wants to be traditional and wants to emulate Mr. Darcy then he's allowed.

Who is this fellow, Mr. Darcy?

Cthulhu
So you're saying the radical feminists used their majority power in the courts and congress to overrule men and vote feministic (made the word up) rules by which you all must abide?

OR

Did males calculate the dollars and ability to stay in seats of power by appealing to women voters?

The facts support me. We haven't had a majority in any government branch. We didn't make the rules or caselaw.

No, I'm saying men flopped over when they should have held their ground 40+ years ago. And ever since it has gotten worse. They gave into the radical feminists when they shouldn't have. This is the fault of men, and men need to fix it. Fixing it will get uglier before it gets better. This is part of fixing it. Don't want to be treated like a man? Than don't act like one. The women in the video was acting like a man, to a man. And then suddenly gets butthurt when she gets what she's looking for? The woman has some sort of delirium.

Congress has power. But it pales in comparison to the woman's power to influence a man to do as she pleases in order for him to have sex with her. So men not wanting to fight with their partner roll over when they shouldn't. And it gets worse with time. Ignoring this influence is just as foolish as ignoring the power of the courts and congress.

Not every female is as calm, rational, or as intelligent as you, hell, most men aren't. You're the mental superior to the bulk of the planet.

But the average female doesn't have such virtues working in her favor - nor do most men. I'm not as well read as you, nor do I have as much life experience as you. But I do see trends. And the trends are parenting has taken a nose dive, and the offspring suffers for it. Thus inferior people are cultivated, at this point the slow decay begins. Because inferior people given the challenge of child rearing often fail at their task, they split up, they fight etc...

Chris

Agree. For non-aggression and self-defense to be predicated on sex is in itself sexist.

The Xl
Why are we defending/making excuses for a criminal anyway? Cause she has a vagina?

This is silly. The guy was well within his rights, regardless of whether or not it falls into some arbitrary definition of morality

Mister D
12-20-2013, 01:55 PM
No, I'm saying men flopped over when they should have held their ground 40+ years ago. And ever since it has gotten worse. They gave into the radical feminists when they shouldn't have. This is the fault of men, and men need to fix it. Fixing it will get uglier before it gets better. This is part of fixing it. Don't want to be treated like a man? Than don't act like one. The women in the video was acting like a man, to a man. And then suddenly gets butthurt when she gets what she's looking for? The woman has some sort of delirium.

Congress has power. But it pales in comparison to the woman's power to influence a man to do as she pleases in order for him to have sex with her. So men not wanting to fight with their partner roll over when they shouldn't. And it gets worse with time. Ignoring this influence is just as foolish as ignoring the power of the courts and congress.

Not every female is as calm, rational, or as intelligent as you, hell, most men aren't. You're the mental superior to the bulk of the planet.

But the average female doesn't have such virtues working in her favor - nor do most men. I'm not as well read as you, nor do I have as much life experience as you. But I do see trends. And the trends are parenting has taken a nose dive, and the offspring suffers for it. Thus inferior people are cultivated, at this point the slow decay begins. Because inferior people given the challenge of child rearing often fail at their task, they split up, they fight etc...

The state of the American family lends credence to that.

Codename Section
12-20-2013, 01:55 PM

Yeh, cuz I uh want to be a gay ass English guy.

Just kidding. :) Mr. Darcy is great. He got to nail Kiera Knightly. Just kidding again. Mr. Darcy is who I want to be like.

Codename Section
12-20-2013, 01:56 PM
Who is this fellow, Mr. Darcy?

Rich British dude from some BBC movie.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Why are we defending/making excuses for a criminal anyway? Cause she has a vagina?

This is silly. The guy was well within his rights, regardless of whether or not it falls into some arbitrary definition of morality

No. Women are by and large, rare exceptions noted, the physically weaker of the gender. Size and muscle matters. I would say the same thing if Green Arrow tried to punch Codename. If Codename punched him back I'd have lost all respect for him.

Chris
12-20-2013, 02:00 PM
No. Women are by and large, rare exceptions noted, the physically weaker of the gender. Size and muscle matters. I would say the same thing if Green Arrow tried to punch Codename. If Codename punched him back I'd have lost all respect for him.

So then the criteria isn't sex but size and muscle and other things, skill, armed, and other matters.

The Xl

That's great if you know the person. This situation seems different.

The Xl
So then the criteria isn't sex but size and muscle and other things, skill, armed, and other matters.

For sure. If size and muscle was all that mattered, Ronnie Coleman would be able to beat up Anderson Silva, and clearly, that is not the case.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 02:01 PM

She should be arrested.

This would be true in a situation with real instead of hypothetical females. Men voted in Congress for these things to maintain a voting dominance, not for sex.

Sex only works if a man thinks he will receive it immediately if he does said bidding.

Well according to Christian doctrine, man is at the head of the household and should love his family as "Christ loved the church". Since men don't do that, voila!

Man's fault.

Ethereal
IF we were together then why wouldn't I beat up the female? I am from Detroit, ya know. I've been in fights.

What kind of a good traditional man would I be if I risked unnecessary harm to you when I could easily dispatch the threat myself? Or what if it was my grandmother I was with? Or what if she was standing in between me and my car? Why do I have to bend over backwards in order to accommodate some rat woman that is initiating violence against me in the first place? If it's okay for you to beat her up, then why the hell isn't okay for me to do the same thing?

Cthulhu

Pish posh. One night stand, sperm bank, in vitro - there are options. Pretending otherwise is silly.

Sadly there are few men out there, but many males masquerading as such.

Perhaps this is a good indication that women should be more selective in their mating practices wouldn't you say?

This doesn't absolve men of their guilt - men who bail on their family are not the sort of creature I like to see, but they do exist and it isn't a secret. Often times it isn't hard to pick them out of a crowd.

So why let a loser betwixt their legs in the first place? Why would such a 'strong and independent' woman need such a man in the first place?

The casual destruction of the value of chastity and marriage leads to this. You know that.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 02:06 PM

Check out the prison data.

"Classy woman" aka lady as per google search-

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-B0fenowreCc/UBQG3REnTgI/AAAAAAAADzs/q-rN656a28c/s640/how-to-dress-classy.jpg

With some variations known to exist.

4 actually, all more or less well mannered. And I'm not divorced either, imagine that!

Ethereal
12-20-2013, 02:06 PM

Okay, well, while he's running off into the forest or using his hug submission technique to fend off a common gutter rat, I'll pop her in the jaw and then arrest her ass for assault, which is what justice requires. For all we know, her disrespect for the rights of others extends to more people than just black men standing in a parking lot. Maybe she likes to assault kids or elderly people, too.

Codename Section
12-20-2013, 02:07 PM
I dunno, I still don't see how you can't restrains someone but we all make our own choices.

Codename Section
12-20-2013, 02:08 PM
Okay, well, while he's running off into the forest or using his hug submission technique to fend off a common gutter rat, I'll pop her in the jaw and then arrest her ass for assault, which is what justice requires. For all we know, her disrespect for the rights of others extends to more people than just black men standing in a parking lot. Maybe she likes to assault kids or elderly people, too.

Don't be a hater, devil dog. :D

The Xl
12-20-2013, 02:09 PM
I dunno, I still don't see how you can't restrains someone but we all make our own choices.

You can restrain someone in a bearhug or something of the like, but you can still get bitten, headbutted, etc.

The best way to avoid this is to not assault someone.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 02:09 PM
hey, @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863), in reading his posts, i'm pretty sure he thinks a woman's place is in the stove.

what say you?

While bacon is a marvelous alchemy on the part of the swine Alyosha, I'm pretty sure my wife can do as she pleases. She is free to leave at any time she wants jillian.

Living with me has conditions, just as living with her has conditions. I guess we just love each other endure each others flaws.

Alyosha
12-20-2013, 02:11 PM

Ethereal
12-20-2013, 02:12 PM

These are people we all know and care about, not some random Busch league trash off the street.

Cthulhu
12-20-2013, 02:12 PM

WWJA do though?

Not very lady like.

Why not let the man do what he is good at - defending his woman?