PDA

View Full Version : Klan leader: We're not a hate group

Pages : [1] 2

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 07:56 AM
"We can only ask you to trust us". Geez, where have I heard that before?

"We're telling them we're not a gang," he said. "We're not a bad group. We're a Christian organization."

Sorry, but there's no frickin' way I'll ever believe that the Ku Klux Klan is a Christian organization. Since I believe they are hugely misguided on that idea (at best) or just lying about it (at worst), how can I trust them on any other issue?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/20/klan-leader-were-not-a-hate-group/4153563/

CECIL COUNTY, Md. -- Members of the Ku Klux Klan repeatedly told people in attendance at a meeting in Cecil County on Friday night that they don't have a problem with people of other colors.

They're just part of an organization that wants to take back their country, which they feel is going down the wrong path.

"If we don't stop Barack Obama, if we don't stop this government all together that is running us into the ground, working us like dogs, so that they can keep taking it and giving it to somebody else, we're not going to have a country," said Richard Preston, imperial wizard of the 2-year-old Confederate White Knights of Rosedale, Md., said.

Preston spoke to about 50 people in attendance at the Cecil County Administration Building near Elkton. Friday's meeting was part of an ongoing attempt by this group and other Klan chapters to gain support for their organization and to start shedding their hate-group image.

But not all in the assembly are buying the Klan's new image.

Kalil Zaky, an African American, asked Preston how the Klan was not considered a hate group based on its history.

Preston said the Klan was not a hate group, adding others have labeled it as such. Preston did say there were things done during the Civil Rights era that were wrong, but they are no longer this group.

"We can only ask you to trust us," Preston told him. Zaky, who left before the nearly two-hour meeting ended, was not convinced.

"It doesn't make sense," Zaky said. "I don't understand how you can have that kind of reputation and how you can do all those awful things. ... If that's what they want to do and if they're not a hate group any more they should just take a whole different approach."

The group and other Klan chapters are planning to have more public meetings across the country.

"We're going to do this all over America nonstop," Preston said. "We're not going to stop. We need to save America."

On the agenda of the Confederate White Knights was the toughening of immigration laws to get rid of undocumented immigrants and impeaching President Obama – not because of his skin color, Preston insisted, but because he said he is not a U.S. citizen.

Some in the crowd said they came out to listen to what the group had to say. One man, who would not give his name, said he agreed with Preston and believed the group was not a hate group.

A strong police presence, including Cecil County sheriffs, Elkton and state police were inside the county building, as well as its parking lot.

Tom Larson, imperial wizard of the East Coast Knights of the True Invisible Empire, showed up for support and said they plan to have more meetings in Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania and Virginia. A meeting next year is planned to have a cross-lighting.

When asked if, including their robes and hoods, those actions would scare people, he agreed. But if they look at their current record, they will see there has been not hangings, no bombings and no crimes committed by the Klan.

"We're telling them we're not a gang," he said. "We're not a bad group. We're a Christian organization."

Preston said they chose to hold the meeting in Cecil County because of its conservative mind-set..

Cecil officials interviewed earlier this week were not as welcoming, including Cecil County President Robert Hodge who encouraged people to stay away in order not to give the group publicity.

"It's their strategy on how they do business and I just don't want to play their game," Hodge said.

Elyse L. Murray, president of the Cecil County NAACP chapter, said she didn't attend because she wouldn't have felt welcomed.

"I do not support their beliefs and what they are trying to achieve so it would not be beneficial for me to attend," Murray said.

The group held a rally in September at Antietam National Battlefield near Sharpsburg, according to a Baltimore Sun report. Only eight Klansmen attended.

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/9792cde0b95551ba6a1c27260e20f1292f0b5191/c=140-0-2000-1400&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2013/12/21//1387603001000-klanfront.jpg

jillian
12-21-2013, 08:03 AM
that's pretty funny….

like the old line "you gonna believe your lying eyes or what i tell you"?

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 08:15 AM
that's pretty funny….

like the old line "you gonna believe your lying eyes or what i tell you"?

Agreed. It probably would have gone over better if they'd been smart enough to do as David Duke did and put the robes in a closet and put on a suit.

Wearing a mask and, essentially saying, "we have nothing to hide" is stupid.

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 08:26 AM
Maryland? Maryland has the KKK? Hehehehehehe...Maryland is the 100% biggest suburban state in the country.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 08:30 AM
Maryland? Maryland has the KKK? Hehehehehehe...Maryland is the 100% biggest suburban state in the country.

Well, they have at least 8 of them....wearing conehead hats, no less!

Polecat
12-21-2013, 08:32 AM
When the Klan starts accepting members of color and different religeon you will know they speak the truth. Until then its probably a good idea to avoid these guys.

jillian
12-21-2013, 08:32 AM

you don't generally find kkk in cities

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 08:35 AM
you don't generally find kkk in cities

Maryland is like the yuppiest place in the world, so it's pretty hilarious they have the Klan. Let's be honest the Klan is funny. Men in white robes and hoods complaining about people and its not even Halloween.

McCool
12-21-2013, 08:46 AM
"We can only ask you to trust us". Geez, where have I heard that before?

Sorry, but there's no frickin' way I'll ever believe that the Ku Klux Klan is a Christian organization. Since I believe they are hugely misguided on that idea (at best) or just lying about it (at worst), how can I trust them on any other issue?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/20/klan-leader-were-not-a-hate-group/4153563/ How in the world can anyone feel the spirit of God from a picture like that? The guy looks like he's ready to jump someone.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 08:51 AM
How in the world can anyone feel the spirit of God from a picture like that? The guy looks like he's ready to jump someone.

Or burn a cross in your lawn if you disagree with him and his little gang.

The fact he gave that presentation in full KKK regalia, including hiding his face, says something all by itself.

http://www.1sg.sk/www/data/01/projekty/2007_2008/europeans/rasizmus/afro_html_m5c66223.jpg

What pisses me off the most about the KKK is that they've defamed an honorable flag by tainting it with racist hatred and violent actions against fellow Americans:

http://vkb.isvg.org/@api/deki/files/66/=KKK_Rally_II.jpg

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 08:54 AM
I think people like this should be made fun of. When we put too much fear or anger on something so ludicrous it is a waste of our own energy.

Best Chappelle skit outside of Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4Zh3roRxY4

McCool
12-21-2013, 09:07 AM
Or burn a cross in your lawn if you disagree with him and his little gang.

The fact he gave that presentation in full KKK regalia, including hiding his face, says something all by itself.

http://www.1sg.sk/www/data/01/projekty/2007_2008/europeans/rasizmus/afro_html_m5c66223.jpg

What pisses me off the most about the KKK is that they've defamed an honorable flag by tainting it with racist hatred and violent actions against fellow Americans:

http://vkb.isvg.org/@api/deki/files/66/=KKK_Rally_II.jpg I resent that these people try to be a part of anything I stand for.

As far as the flag, didn't it stand for the right to own slaves? Isn't that right in line with the negatives the KKK stands for?

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 09:13 AM
I resent that these people try to be a part of anything I stand for.

As far as the flag, didn't it stand for the right to own slaves? Isn't that right in line with the negatives the KKK stands for?

Actually, it did not. The "rebel flag" didn't even look like that. That flag was the flag of the Army of Northern Virginia (Lee's Army).

This is the confederate flag or CSA flag.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvqsnLELWVd9UCkHLuZ7kvoVGXCa1nj 4P9hqzjnxUw-p0aZ6RP

Mainecoons
12-21-2013, 09:28 AM
The Civil War wasn't fought over slavery. Perhaps some have forgotten that the Emancipation Declaration came well after the war's start and some think that it was done at that time because many people in the north were getting tired of the war of northern aggression.

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 09:32 AM
It was fought over money, however. The tariff's placed on the south were disproportionate to that which the northern states would pay and they simply didn't want to pay it. Greed and self-determination were the causes.

But they were also the causes of the American revolution so there's a bit of a hypocrisy there. The only way that the aggression to keep the country together makes moral sense is if/when we pretend it was over human lives (slaves). I'm sure historians wish that was the case, they certainly teach that in public schools, but it simply isn't true.

Lincoln didn't care for black people and wasn't about to go to war over them. They needed the money more.

McCool
12-21-2013, 09:40 AM
It was fought over money, however. The tariff's placed on the south were disproportionate to that which the northern states would pay and they simply didn't want to pay it. Greed and self-determination where the causes.

But they were also the causes of the American revolution so there's a bit of a hypocrisy there. The only way that the aggression to keep the country together makes moral sense is if/when we pretend it was over human lives (slaves). I'm sure historians wish that was the case, they certainly teach that in public schools, but it simply isn't true.

Lincoln didn't care for black people and wasn't about to go to war over them. They needed the money more. Sounds like Democrat spin to me. Now I have to spend time to discover (or rediscover) the truth for myself. Thanks a lot!!!

Mainecoons
12-21-2013, 09:43 AM
Not at all. Liberals believe that the war of northern aggression was fought over slavery. Alyosha has nailed it. It was about money, the economic aggression of the north, and over-reaching government. Slavery was already a dying practice when the war was fought.

Don't get me wrong. Slavery sucked. The war should have been fought over slavery. But it wasn't.

patrickt
12-21-2013, 09:44 AM
I grew up in a time and a place where the Klan was in place. It was a horrible organization. Anyone who in this century wants to adopt the name and the costume and the rituals of the Klan are sick and no matter what they say they should be ignored. I have no trouble considering them a Christian group, though.

Virtually all the hate groups, like the Democrat party and the NAACP try to claim that they're not a hate group. At least the NBPP has the decency to announce they want to kill.

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 09:50 AM
Sounds like Democrat spin to me. Now I have to spend time to discover (or rediscover) the truth for myself. Thanks a lot!!!

You have to justify the mass casualties somehow, especially when only 1% of the south owned slaves. The fact is that had the war actually been fought over slavery history would look different and our nation would look different.

It would have actually been a just war.

Libhater
12-21-2013, 10:01 AM
When the racist black congressional caucus and the racist NAACP start including White people and or Christians into their miserable enclaves, then perhaps I'll be open minded enough to accept the ridiculous idea that Klan members harbor less than loving feelings for other races and or other religions.

People who cannot accept the Klan's lighting of the cross as being a praise of Jesus Christ are unfortunately so wrapped up in their own race baiting, their own hatred of Christians and Christianity that they've become blinded to reality and to benevolent aspirations of we Christians in general. I feel sorry for you people of little faith. You people need to stop living in the past. Not very progressive of you, is it?

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 10:06 AM
When the racist black congressional caucus and the racist NAACP start including White people and or Christians into their miserable enclaves, then perhaps I'll be open minded enough to accept the ridiculous idea that Klan members harbor less than loving feelings for other races and or other religions.

People who cannot accept the Klan's lighting of the cross as being a praise of Jesus Christ are unfortunately so wrapped up in their own race baiting, their own hatred of Christians and Christianity that they've become blinded to reality and to benevolent aspirations of we Christians in general. I feel sorry for you people of little faith. You people need to stop living in the past. Not very progressive of you, is it?

How does being a hateful asshole praise Jesus? I think Jesus would be as far away from any Klan meeting as he would a shit sandwich.

countryboy
12-21-2013, 10:07 AM

Sooo, when the KKK would burn a cross in the yard of a black family, they were simply praising Jesus? Wow, who knew? Couldn't they praise Jesus in their own yards?

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 10:12 AM
Sooo, when the KKK would burn a cross in the yard of a black family, they were simply praising Jesus? Wow, who knew? Couldn't they praise Jesus in their own yards?

Thank you.

Libhater
12-21-2013, 10:12 AM
How does being a hateful asshole praise Jesus? I think Jesus would be as far away from any Klan meeting as he would a shit sandwich.

The only hateful assholes I see here are those hating the Klan members.

Libhater
12-21-2013, 10:17 AM

You're talking about acts that happened decades ago. What I gleaned from the article in the OP was that the quotes by a Klan member centered on the fact that they (the Klan) have left the past in the past and are now concentrating on being good Christians with a determination to keep fighting for the White mans' survival in this multi-cultured integrated society of crime ridden and morally bankrupt social deviants.

countryboy
12-21-2013, 10:20 AM
You're talking about acts that happened decades ago. What I gleaned from the article in the OP was that the quotes by a Klan member centered on the fact that they (the Klan) have left the past in the past and are now concentrating on being good Christians with a determination to keep fighting for the White mans' survival in this multi-cultured integrated society of crime ridden and morally bankrupt social deviants.
So why not leave the past completely behind and form a new group with a different name?

Sorry, but being a "good Christian" doesn't include racism.

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 10:22 AM
The only hateful assholes I see here are those hating the Klan members.

Sure, dude. If you as a grown man don't find dressing up as a ghost and talking about white power as remotely ludicrous then I have no words for you.

Libhater
12-21-2013, 10:26 AM
So why not leave the past completely behind and form a new group with a different name?

Sorry, but being a "good Christian" doesn't include racism.

With all the posts on racism and those being labeled racists, I have yet to see how Klan members are racist, since to be a racist one has to first be a supremacist. Where from the OP article or from anywhere else have you seen or heard of a current Klan member citing supremacist remarks? Klan members may call blacks names like N*****S or such, but have in no way presented them in a way considered to be supremacist in nature.

Mainecoons
12-21-2013, 10:26 AM
With one or two exceptions, I don't think people here "hate" Klan members. I think we all recognize the organization for what it still is, even without the hangings and cross burnings.

You can support your race in a much more affirmative way than organizations like the Klan or the Black Panthers, their equivalent on the black side of things.

Libhater
12-21-2013, 10:28 AM
With one or two exceptions, I don't think people here "hate" Klan members. I think we all recognize the organization for what it still is, even without the hangings and cross burnings.

You can support your race in a much more affirmative way than organizations like the Klan or the Black Panthers, their equivalent on the black side of things.

Please show me where or who is going to stand up more for the WHITE man then the Klan themselves?

countryboy
12-21-2013, 10:28 AM
With all the posts on racism and those being labeled racists, I have yet to see how Klan members are racist, since to be a racist one has to first be a supremacist. Where from the OP article or from anywhere else have you seen or heard of a current Klan member citing supremacist remarks? Klan members may call blacks names like N*****S or such, but have in no way presented them in a way considered to be supremacist in nature.

That would be hilarious, if it weren't so ignorant. Ahh, but I don't for a moment believe you to be ignorant. You know exactly what your doing, and you know it's bullshit. Not sure why you even bother.

countryboy
12-21-2013, 10:30 AM
Please show me where or who is going to stand up more for the WHITE man then the Klan themselves?
Why does the WHITE man need to be stood up for? How about just standing up for good people?

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 10:32 AM

Aren't you standing up for white people?

Or are you saying you're in the Klan?

Peter1469
12-21-2013, 10:32 AM
The Civil War wasn't fought over slavery. Perhaps some have forgotten that the Emancipation Declaration came well after the war's start and some think that it was done at that time because many people in the north were getting tired of the war of northern aggression.

Read the congressional record from about 1830 until the war. The great debates and fights in Congress were over the future of slavery particularly in the new territories. The south began to see the north as trying to destroy southern culture. If the new territories were slave free, then once those territories became states, the south would forever be out voted in Congress. Now the North may not have really fought over slavery, but the south succeeded because of it.

Libhater
12-21-2013, 10:35 AM
Sure, dude. If you as a grown man don't find dressing up as a ghost and talking about white power as remotely ludicrous then I have no words for you.

Different tastes for different people I suppose. I would still prefer someone that dresses up like a ghost as to a man dressing up like a woman in one of your leftist gay pride parades. Which one of the two would you find to be more ludicrous?

Libhater
12-21-2013, 10:37 AM
That would be hilarious, if it weren't so ignorant. Ahh, but I don't for a moment believe you to be ignorant. You know exactly what your doing, and you know it's bullshit. Not sure why you even bother.

I see you couldn't come up with a current day example. Not surprised since the OP didn't have any clues either to the Klan members being racist. I do like your vivid imagination though.

Peter1469
12-21-2013, 10:37 AM
Notice: this is a controversial topic; no need for name calling.

countryboy
12-21-2013, 10:40 AM
I see you couldn't come up with a current day example. Not surprised since the OP didn't have any clues either to the Klan members being racist. I do like your vivid imagination though.
Whatever man, if you think you're fooling anyone you're only fooling yourself.

countryboy
12-21-2013, 10:40 AM
I haven't seen any name calling.

countryboy
12-21-2013, 10:41 AM
Aren't you standing up for white people?

Or are you saying you're in the Klan?

Bump. Libhater

Libhater
12-21-2013, 10:43 AM

Thanks for that timely reminder to some here who just can't help themselves. Tell me Peter, would you consider the calling of someone a racist to be
an allowable action under the rules of this forum, especially when they have no proof that said person is a racist?

countryboy
12-21-2013, 10:49 AM
Thanks for that timely reminder to some here who just can't help themselves. Tell me Peter, would you consider the calling of someone a racist to be
an allowable action under the rules of this forum, especially when they have no proof that said person is a racist?
You mean "proof" you won't accept? Or do you mean actual proof? Because the tenets of White Nationalism are a textbook example of racism, regardless of your unwillingness to acknowledge that.

Libhater
12-21-2013, 11:17 AM
You mean "proof" you won't accept? Or do you mean actual proof? Because the tenets of White Nationalism are a textbook example of racism, regardless of your unwillingness to acknowledge that.

The tenets of WHITE NATIONALISM have absolutely 'NOTHING' to do with racism. WHITE NATIONALISM has everything to do with protecting the WHITE race from outside deviants and multi-culturalists alike.

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 11:21 AM
Different tastes for different people I suppose. I would still prefer someone that dresses up like a ghost as to a man dressing up like a woman in one of your leftist gay pride parades. Which one of the two would you find to be more ludicrous?

Drag queens aren't trying to be serious. Is the Klan?

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 11:22 AM
The tenets of WHITE NATIONALISM have absolutely 'NOTHING' to do with racism. WHITE NATIONALISM has everything to do with protecting the WHITE race from outside deviants and multi-culturalists alike.

Oh yeh? How will YOU protect them?

Gerrard Winstanley
12-21-2013, 11:24 AM
And what's your opinion on Black Power nationalism / separatism?

Gerrard Winstanley
12-21-2013, 11:26 AM
Oh yeh? How will YOU protect them?
Showers?

http://furtherglory.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/auschwitz.jpg

Chloe
12-21-2013, 11:33 AM

The racist in a ghost costume.

countryboy
12-21-2013, 11:35 AM
And what's your opinion on Black Power nationalism / separatism?
Well, he thinks that's bad of course. Because they espouse violence, while the "new and improved" Klan does not. :rolleyes:

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 11:37 AM
I'll fight for the rights of the new and improved Klan to espouse their garbage, but I also have the right to say they look ridiculous and sound under-educated.

Gerrard Winstanley
12-21-2013, 11:43 AM
Well, he thinks that's bad of course. Because they espouse violence, while the "new and improved" Klan does not. :rolleyes:
They're both full of shit. That's the bottom line, whether the ardent Klansman or fiery Panther is ready to admit it.

Libhater
12-21-2013, 01:07 PM

No, this is where you're dead wrong. The new Klan doesn't espouse violence, whereas the current Black Panthers espouse violence at every turn. Too many examples to list here for now.

jillian
12-21-2013, 01:14 PM
No, this is where you're dead wrong. The new Klan doesn't espouse violence, whereas the current Black Panthers espouse violence at every turn. Too many examples to list here for now.

you mean the three existing black panthers? lmao.

want to compare the number of psychos in the klan and related groups and the danger they pose societally?

Mainecoons
12-21-2013, 01:28 PM
Membership of the Klan: 3000 to 5000http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/03/ku_klux_klan_in_decline_why_did_the_kkk_lose_so_ma ny_chapters_in_2010_.html

As of 2009, the NBPP claimed a few thousand members organized in 45 chapters, while independent estimates by the Anti-Defamation League suggest that the group is much smaller but is nevertheless able to attract a large turnout of non-members (some of whom may not even realize what this group actually stands for) to its events by focusing on specific issues of local interest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party)

Three? Next time look it up before you post, Jillian.I wonder how many recruits for both groups that the thinly disguised racism of Obama and Holder has created? I suspect their divisiveness has been good for both of these extremes.

Mini Me
12-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Agreed. It probably would have gone over better if they'd been smart enough to do as David Duke did and put the robes in a closet and put on a suit.

"Take back America!"

Sound familiar? Like the Tea Baggers.

"Stop immigration and impeach the alien POTUS" Sounds just like Rethuglicans.They mean the ni66er POTUS!

If they want to get their message out, they need to ditch the white robes, the KKK affiliation, and wear the fancy 3 piece suits that the Wall Street crooks wear, and be honest, and tell them they are Rethuglicans!

jillian
12-21-2013, 01:37 PM

no doubt it would have helped.

but you don't think david duke putting on a suit makes him anything but the racist trash he always was, do you?

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 01:45 PM

How would you really know? Libhater have you gone to Klan meetings?

Unless you have you cannot speak for what they say or don't say in them.

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 01:46 PM
"Take back America!"

Sound familiar? Like the Tea Baggers.

"Stop immigration and impeach the alien POTUS" Sounds just like Rethuglicans.They mean the ni66er POTUS!

If they want to get their message out, they need to ditch the white robes, the KKK affiliation, and wear the fancy 3 piece suits that the Wall Street crooks wear, and be honest, and tell them they are Rethuglicans!

Teabaggers is derogatory and kinda homophobic. Just sayin'.

jillian
12-21-2013, 01:47 PM
Teabaggers is derogatory and kinda homophobic. Just sayin'.

it is. and it's not a term i use, personally. but they did hang tea bags from their hats. it's one of those "they brought it on themselves" things.

Mini Me
12-21-2013, 02:11 PM
I resent that these people try to be a part of anything I stand for.

Its like I say in my byline: When fascism comes to America, it will come....see byline.

Oh, hell! Its as American as apple pie, and been here forever!

Mini Me
12-21-2013, 02:15 PM
It was fought over money, however. The tariff's placed on the south were disproportionate to that which the northern states would pay and they simply didn't want to pay it. Greed and self-determination were the causes.

Lincoln didn't care for black people and wasn't about to go to war over them. They needed the money more.

:afro:

Libhater
12-21-2013, 02:20 PM
How would you really know? @Libhater (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=305) have you gone to Klan meetings?

Unless you have you cannot speak for what they say or don't say in them.

Much of what I post on this forum comes in the manner of having experienced it first hand, and or by applying common sense to each particular debate. Even if I told you that I was the leading honcho of a particular KKK faction (which I may or may not be) and that it was my experience of not having heard a single member espouse racial nasty's or a sense of superiority over another race, the chances are about 100% that you wouldn't believe me anyway...so what's the point? But we do have a few examples of current day Black Panthers actually carrying out violent crimes--often racist in nature. You obviously didn't take the Klan member's insistence that his members are non-violent from the OP into consideration when smugly telling me that I don't speak for them. I don't have to speak for Klan member in the OP; he gave you his first hand experience as is.

jillian
12-21-2013, 02:21 PM

sure it wasn't. let's pretend.

Codename Section
12-21-2013, 02:23 PM
Much of what I post on this forum comes in the manner of having experienced it first hand, and or by applying common sense to each particular debate. Even if I told you that I was the leading honcho of a particular KKK faction (which I may or may not be) and that it was my experience of not having heard a single member espouse racial nasty's or a sense of superiority over another race, the chances are about 100% that you wouldn't believe me anyway...so what's the point? But we do have a few examples of current day Black Panthers actually carrying out violent crimes--often racist in nature. You obviously didn't take the Klan member's insistence that his members are non-violent from the OP into consideration when smugly telling me that I don't speak from them. I don't have to speak for Klan member in the OP; he gave you his first hand experience as is.

If its so great why aren't you proud of being a member? Or why wouldn't you be proud of being a member or going to meetings?

Sounds like maybe its not that great.

Libhater
12-21-2013, 02:28 PM
If its so great why aren't you proud of being a member? Or why wouldn't you be proud of being a member or going to meetings?

Sounds like maybe its not that great.

Who said I am or was a member? What makes you think that I am not proud of what the Klan stands for? Perhaps I have a disability that prevents me from attending their meetings, or perhaps I'm too busy soaking up the sun down here in sunny Florida.

jillian
12-21-2013, 02:28 PM
Who said I am or was a member? What makes you think that I am not proud of what the Klan stands for? Perhaps I have a disability that prevents me from attending their meetings, or perhaps I'm too busy soaking up the sun down here in sunny Florida.

or perhaps you're just an internet big mouth racist?

Libhater
12-21-2013, 02:30 PM
or perhaps you're just an internet big mouth racist?

Oh that was so clever of you.

jillian
12-21-2013, 02:31 PM
Oh that was so clever of you.

just truth.

your type never says the kinds of things you do to anyone's face. you'd get beat down.

GrassrootsConservative
12-21-2013, 02:32 PM
Don't you just love her off-the-wall personal attacks? :rollseyes:

Looks like others are starting to catch on, jillian.

jillian
12-21-2013, 02:33 PM
there is something i should add… i've known a lot of military people. i generally find they're among the least racist people around because they value the people who have their backs… they don't much care about color.

yet you say you fought? very odd.

jillian
12-21-2013, 02:34 PM
Don't you just love her off-the-wall personal attacks? :rollseyes:

Looks like others are starting to catch on, jillian.

awww… you don't ever attack anyone. you seem to have a warped sense of what an attack is.

i'm not the one who is defending the kkk.

you might not want to be on the wrong side of that issue. i figure that's beneath even you.

Codename Section
12-21-2013, 02:36 PM
there is something i should add… i've known a lot of military people. i generally find they're among the least racist people around because they value the people who have their backs… they don't much care about color.

Hard to be a racist when you literally share blood on the battlefield.

jillian
12-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Hard to be a racist when you literally share blood on the battlefield.

i know that. it's what i've heard, almost uniformly, from anyone who's served.

so don't you find it odd that someone who says he fought would be all kkk?

darroll
12-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Great, finally someone sticking up for white people.
I wonder why our brothers in Idaho are so quiet with the bash a white guy going on for + - five years.
Zimm was almost white and the trouble makers had him guilty from the first day.

Libhater
12-21-2013, 02:42 PM

You haven't experienced what I have so you have no credibility whatsoever in assuming that military people are the least racist people. The most racist people during my time in the service during the early seventies were hands down the blacks when black power was in vogue, but I'm not going to go into detail of the extent of their racism here with the likes of an immature and inexperienced person like yourself. Who is it other than you who is bringing up this 'color' issue?

Codename Section
12-21-2013, 02:56 PM
You haven't experienced what I have so you have no credibility whatsoever in assuming that military people are the least racist people. The most racist people during my time in the service during the early seventies were hands down the blacks when black power was in vogue, but I'm not going to go into detail of the extent of their racism here with the likes of an immature and inexperienced person like yourself. Who is it other than you who is bringing up this 'color' issue?

You were in the military forty years ago and I still say you're full of it on this one. My father is retired USMC and would hands down pick another black marine over a white civilian any day of the week.

I am guessing you were Navy or Army.

We're a different breed. They breed loyalty and fidelity to each other. There are marines I hate and can't fucking stand their guts but I love them because they're my brother.

Codename Section
12-21-2013, 02:57 PM
I'm not saying the military is a racism-free zone but at the end of the day we still get it together.

Libhater
12-21-2013, 03:23 PM
You were in the military forty years ago and I still say you're full of it on this one. My father is retired USMC and would hands down pick another black marine over a white civilian any day of the week.

I am guessing you were Navy or Army.

We're a different breed. They breed loyalty and fidelity to each other. There are marines I hate and can't fucking stand their guts but I love them because they're my brother.

I'm not saying that today's military is as full of racist blacks as it was back in my day. I have no way of knowing for sure since I am retired from active service. I was in the Army, and as such it could very well have been different than that of your dad's time and experiences in the Marines. Again, I'm just going by what I have personally experienced, and if I had the time or the patience to give you the many examples of racism that I had encountered...I would do so. I wonder if you had ever seen the picture or the video of the 3 black American track athletes standing on the podium to receive their medal awards during the 1968 Olympics? Each one of them stood there in defiance of the Olympics in general while holding high their clenched fists symbolizing black power. During the sixties there was perhaps more racial tensions and racist intent than any time during my adult years on earth. Seems to me the sixties also gave rise and prominence to the racist Black Panthers.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 03:56 PM

Sounds like maybe its not that great. Why are you asking him. I don't like this deception at all.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 03:58 PM

No. The flag stands for the right of States to break from the union and run their own "country" as opposed to being ruled from afar.

In those days, the Federal government was very small. Heck, even up to Bonnie & Clyde's time, you could commit a crime in one state and skip over the border to another state without fear of being pursued.

While the particular main disagreement concerned slavery, the Civil War was a battle to determine which was dominant; the State or the Fed. While I'm glad the Fed won simply because we'd never have become a Superpower if we didn't, let's be clear that President Lincoln was legally wrong to use force to prevent States from seceding.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 04:02 PM

Agreed as stated by President Lincoln himself:

http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/speeches/greeley.htm

Executive Mansion,Washington, August 22, 1862.

Hon. Horace Greeley:
Dear Sir.

I have just read yours of the 19th. addressed to myself through the New-York Tribune. If there be in it any statements, or assumptions of fact, which I may know to be erroneous, I do not, now and here, controvert them. If there be in it any inferences which I may believe to be falsely drawn, I do not now and here, argue against them. If there be perceptable in it an impatient and dictatorial tone, I waive it in deference to an old friend, whose heart I have always supposed to be right.

As to the policy I "seem to be pursuing" as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men every where could be free.

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 04:04 PM

Are you a member of the KKK, Libhater? A member of any other "White Pride" groups such as Aryan Nations, Christian Identity or Neo-Nazis?

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 04:06 PM
Because some small group used the burning of the cross as bad on someones lawn or took the confederate flag which never supported slaves only for the civil war. Now all of you want to ditch our flag and say that cross burning were racist, go ahead but we won't.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 04:06 PM
Are you a member of the KKK, Libhater? A member of any other "White Pride" groups such as Aryan Nations, Christian Identity or Neo-Nazis? It's none of your business if he is or not.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 04:08 PM
I am a member of the daughters of the Confederate. You want to talk to someone talk to me.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 04:20 PM
Are you a member of the KKK, Libhater? A member of any other "White Pride" groups such as Aryan Nations, Christian Identity or Neo-Nazis? I would guess that the majority of people on the internet that are members of the KKK, white nationalist groups ect have never been to a meeting in person. In order to be a real member you have to get out your house and go sign up and be involved. That's like being a member of a basketball team and never step foot near the school. I am a true member of the Daughters of the Confederate and have nothing to hide.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 04:28 PM
It's none of your business if he is or not.
He is free to answer the question himself, but I'm sure his mommy can answer for him too. Free country and all that.
I am a member of the daughters of the Confederate. You want to talk to someone talk to me.
I would guess that the majority of people on the internet that are members of the KKK, white nationalist groups ect have never been to a meeting in person. In order to be a real member you have to get out your house and go sign up and be involved. That's like being a member of a basketball team and never step foot near the school. I am a true member of the Daughters of the Confederate and have nothing to hide.

Wow. Three responses in a row to the same post. I must have touched something very dear to your heart, roadmaster.

I've heard of the "Daughters of the Confederacy", but never the "Daughters of the Confederate". When you posted about it the first time, I thought it was a typo. Lord knows I make them all the time. When you posted it twice in a row, I thought you must belong to some group of which I've never heard about. Please tell me more about your involvement with the "Daughters of the Confederate"....unless it's none of my business.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 04:30 PM
"Daughters of the Confederate"....unless it's none of my business. Use the internet and look it up.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Use the internet and look it up.

I did. All I see is Daughters of the Confederacy. Is this your subtle way of saying it's none of my business? Okay, fine.

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 04:46 PM
Because some small group used the burning of the cross as bad on someones lawn or took the confederate flag which never supported slaves only for the civil war. Now all of you want to ditch our flag and say that cross burning were racist, go ahead but we won't.

There is no reason to burn a cross after people used a burning cross symbol to intimidate people. You can't take back certain things after they are out there. The swastika is now ruined because of the Nazis. You can't take back nigger now and use it. You can't burn crosses.

Doing any of that means you willfully associate yourself with symbols of some shitty people.

I wouldn't wear an upside down cross now that Satanists use it regardless of whether or not Peter killed himself that way.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 04:47 PM
I did. All I see is Daughters of the Confederacy. Is this your subtle way of saying it's none of my business? Okay, fine. Sorry I wasn't saying that. I don't see a lot of good information on ours but the sons and daughters are the same just separate. Here is a link to what we are about.
http://scv.org/

countryboy
12-21-2013, 04:48 PM
Use the internet and look it up.

I thought you said if he wanted to talk to someone, talk to you?

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 04:49 PM
There is no reason to burn a cross after people used a burning cross symbol to intimidate people. You can't take back certain things after they are out there. The swastika is now ruined because of the Nazis. You can't take back nigger now and use it. You can't burn crosses.

Doing any of that means you willfully associate yourself with symbols of some shitty people.

I wouldn't wear an upside down cross now that Satanists use it regardless of whether or not Peter killed himself that way.

But we are taking it back and they had no reason to disgrace it or the flag. The sons and daughters are of all races and we are going to take it back.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 04:51 PM
I thought you said if he wanted to talk to someone, talk to you? Yes after you research it, if you have a question. Probably won't.

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 04:53 PM
But we are taking it back and they had no reason to disgrace it or the flag. The sons and daughters are of all races and we are going to take it back.

You can't. Burning crosses was historically a symbol that struck fear into blacks. You cannot take that back. It would be like you wearing a pentagram or an upside down cross. The pentagram was the seal of Solomon and the upside down cross a symbol of humility. Now, both are associated with witchcraft.

Burn a cross at this point and you knowingly align with racists.

countryboy
12-21-2013, 04:54 PM
Yes after you research it, if you have a question. Probably won't.
But he already said he couldn't find any info on it. Cant you at least point us in a direction?

jillian
12-21-2013, 05:01 PM
It's none of your business if he is or not.

why not? is he ashamed of being racist scum?

jillian
12-21-2013, 05:03 PM

color me shocked.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 05:07 PM
You can't. Burning crosses was historically a symbol that struck fear into blacks. You cannot take that back. It would be like you wearing a pentagram or an upside down cross. The pentagram was the seal of Solomon and the upside down cross a symbol of humility. Now, both are associated with witchcraft.

Burn a cross at this point and you knowingly align with racists. Then we just will but those people won't tell us what we can and cannot do.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 05:08 PM
why not? is he ashamed of being racist scum? You are more racist against Christians and whites then most on here.

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 05:08 PM
Then we just will but those people won't tell us what we can and cannot do.

Why do you want to burn a cross? Where in the Bible does it advocate such?

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 05:09 PM
But he already said he couldn't find any info on it. Cant you at least point us in a direction? Read back I did put a link.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 05:17 PM
Why do you want to burn a cross? Where in the Bible does it advocate such?
Look up the History when they first started it and you will find out it was not racial and it was really a celebration.

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 05:30 PM
Look up the History when they first started it and you will find out it was not racial and it was really a celebration.

A pagan celebration. No one in the early church burned crosses.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 05:42 PM
A pagan celebration. No one in the early church burned crosses. Correct but southerners did. One was a distress call like the up-side down flag that Richard Means got arrested over and the others thought it was pretty putting wood together and burning it in the night. Had nothing to do with pagans. Just because some idiots did this on peoples yards won't take away the beauty of it. All races in the south did this back then.

Alyosha
12-21-2013, 05:43 PM
Correct but southerners did. One was a distress call like the up-side down flag that Richard Means got arrested over and the others thought it was pretty putting wood together and burning it in the night. Had nothing to do with pagans. Just because some idiots did this on peoples yards won't take away the beauty of it. All races in the south did this back then.

Show me a link to where all races did it, please. I want to read and I will be objective.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 05:46 PM
Show me a link to where all races did it, please. I want to read and I will be objective.

A link, I am not sure there is one. This is what the elders of all races told me when I was young. I have never been to a cross burning to be honest.

jillian
12-21-2013, 05:51 PM
Correct but southerners did. One was a distress call like the up-side down flag that Richard Means got arrested over and the others thought it was pretty putting wood together and burning it in the night. Had nothing to do with pagans. Just because some idiots did this on peoples yards won't take away the beauty of it. All races in the south did this back then.

i'm kind of curious as to where you get this stuff. we all know that crosses were burned on the lawns of black people (or their sympathizers) whom the racist kkk'ers wanted to terrorize.

Dr. Who
12-21-2013, 05:52 PM
No one with any sense of history will accept an that an organization with such a hateful and criminal past is any different than it ever was. They just can't get away with their old tactics anymore. Why hide your face, if you don't think there is something wrong with your activities. Do you suppose the American Nazi Party doesn't worship at the alter of the old Nazi party of Germany? Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 05:57 PM
Sorry I wasn't saying that. I don't see a lot of good information on ours but the sons and daughters are the same just separate. Here is a link to what we are about.
http://scv.org/

Like the Daughters of the Confederacy, I'm aware of the Sons of Confederate Veterans. I still know nothing of your group, the "Daughters of the Confederate" nor why you think racists should hide their affiliations with racist organizations.

I liked this on the Sons of Confederate Veterans webpage:
The citizen-soldiers who fought for the Confederacy personified the best qualities of America. The preservation of liberty and freedom was the motivating factor in the South's decision to fight the Second American Revolution. The tenacity with which Confederate soldiers fought underscored their belief in the rights guaranteed by the Constitution. These attributes are the underpinning of our democratic society and represent the foundation on which this nation was built.Today, the Sons of Confederate Veterans is preserving the history and legacy of these heroes so that future generations can understand the motives that animated the Southern Cause.

A noble and well worded introduction. I support these ideals. What I don't support are racists who use lies, deceit and subterfuge to hide their true aims. Like the racist prick pictured in the OP who is hiding his face behind a mask of lies.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 06:04 PM
A link, I am not sure there is one. This is what the elders of all races told me when I was young. I have never been to a cross burning to be honest.

I would love to see references where the ancient aborigines and asians burned crosses.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 06:08 PM
I am not a member of the Like the Daughters of the Confederacy but the Daughter of the Confederate Vets. I should have put Vets at the end. My mistake.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 06:16 PM
I would love to see references where the ancient aborigines and asians burned crosses. I don't know, I was told by black, Indians and white elders when I was young. It was a southern thing. I tend to believe them more than History books.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 06:21 PM
I don't know, I was told by black, Indians and white elders when I was young. It was a southern thing. I tend to believe them more than History books.

So if a private from WWII told you his opinion of the war, you'd take that over historical treatises on the war? I love talking to vets and witnesses to important events, but like a cop interviewing witnesses to an accident, each account must be taken into perspective.

As it is, one Indian or black man burning a cross doesn't constitute a trend. Obviously such an act has Christian overtones. What I believe to be evil overtones, but Christian nonetheless. That why the asshole in the mask speaking in Maryland claimed to be a Christian, yet does anyone here think Christ would approve of hiding behind a mask and preaching anything but love for one another?

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 06:26 PM
Christian Identity.

http://www.sullivan-county.com/images1/holy.gif

http://www.sullivan-county.com/id2/iden1.htm

Christian Identity: a Christian Response

Radical racist groups, such as the Ku Klux Klan and White Aryan Resistance, live on the fringes of society, inhabiting a dark underworld that few know about and fewer still understand. Those that do not know anything about them tend to equate these groups with violent political action connected to outdated ideologies.

What few know, however, is that these groups are increasingly motivated to action by the religious and theological teachings of a movement called Christian Identity. This movement, which purports to reveal the "true" identity of the white race as the chosen people of God, remains largely unstudied and misunderstood; this has left any systemized attempt to refute its teachings ill-prepared and under-equipped.

This paper will trace Christian Identity's roots, outline its basic theology, and show the potential for danger the group poses to the world. It will end with a few general guidelines on how the Christian Church can respond to this threat in the spirit of the Gospel............

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 06:32 PM
I am not a Klan member and yes when many tell me the same thing I tend to believe them. I also have letters from the Civil war. You believe what you want to but the first Klans were for protecting all races. Do I have a problem with them being proud of their heritage no. Will not hate them because others do.

Captain Obvious
12-21-2013, 06:47 PM
This is the fringe right.

darroll
12-21-2013, 06:51 PM
You believe what you want to but the first Klans were for protecting all races.
When a white guy was playing around they also burned a cross to let them know this kind of behavior was not accepted.
Some people live off of hate.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 07:03 PM
When a white guy was playing around they also burned a cross to let them know this kind of behavior was not accepted.
Some people live off of hate. There are a lot of Klan groups and not all think alike. I know there are 8 different ones around me. The northern Klans are the worst and they are the ones who set fire to the crosses in the yards and came to the south to start trouble. I have a problem joining any secret society as a Christian.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 07:04 PM
I am not a Klan member and yes when many tell me the same thing I tend to believe them. I also have letters from the Civil war. You believe what you want to but the first Klans were for protecting all races. Do I have a problem with them being proud of their heritage no. Will not hate them because others do.

Please elaborate how you think the first Klans were "protecting all races".

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 07:09 PM
Please elaborate how you think the first Klans were "protecting all races". The first ones even the old black and Indian people in the south said this in SC. They protected poor people of all races. Just like the old black panthers and gangs. These gangs today are not like the old ones. They actually protected their communities now the prey on them.

Codename Section
12-21-2013, 07:22 PM
I really don't know that I've ever heard anyone in the south describe the Klan as being helpful to people of all races.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 07:25 PM
I really don't know that I've ever heard anyone in the south describe the Klan as being helpful to people of all races.

A first for me and I've spent a lot of years in the South.

sky dancer
12-21-2013, 07:29 PM

Is terrorism helpful to people? Burning a cross, setting a church on fire, lynching someone?

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 07:29 PM
I really don't know that I've ever heard anyone in the south describe the Klan as being helpful to people of all races. Well if that's the case have you ever heard of the old black panther party protecting people of all races. Because they did and recruited white people to make them stronger. I don't talk bad about the old panthers or klans of the south.

Codename Section
12-21-2013, 07:30 PM

Yep. Me and my whole family is southern. My great great great great grandfather (think that's all the greats) fought for the confederacy. I even have a stars and bars somewhere back home.

Still don't think that Klan was anything ever other than a group that terrorized free blacks and carpet baggers.

Codename Section
12-21-2013, 07:30 PM
Well if that's the case have you ever heard of the old black panther party protecting people of all races. Because they did and recruited white people to make them stronger. I don't talk bad about the old panthers or klans of the south.

No. They didn't either. We're white devils to them.

Codename Section
12-21-2013, 07:31 PM
Is terrorism helpful to people? Burning a cross, setting a church on fire, lynching someone?

Only in winter...

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 07:34 PM
No. They didn't either. We're white devils to them. That's a lie. The old black panthers had honor and did recruit others because of the police beatings. They protected their communities and didn't put fear in the ones living there. They also fought for gun rights for black people. Don't compare them to the others.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 07:38 PM
I get so sick of hearing these northern lies about southerners. The ones up north may have been like this but the black panthers of the south weren't.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 07:40 PM
The first ones even the old black and Indian people in the south said this in SC. They protected poor people of all races. Just like the old black panthers and gangs. These gangs today are not like the old ones. They actually protected their communities now the prey on them.

You are claiming there was a black KKK and an Indian one?

Furthermore, since the KKK was spread well across several States, I find it odd that you can claim the KKK was the same everywhere. Are you making that claim or are you only saying that your little neck of South Carolina had a more enlightened, all-race loving KKK?

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 07:42 PM
I get so sick of hearing these northern lies about southerners. The ones up north may have been like this but the black panthers of the south weren't.

I don't like Yankee lies either, but that doesn't justify lying back as the KKK member giving the presentation in the OP obviously was doing.

Two wrongs don't make a right no matter where a person is from.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 07:47 PM
You are claiming there was a black KKK and an Indian one?

Furthermore, since the KKK was spread well across several States, I find it odd that you can claim the KKK was the same everywhere. Are you making that claim or are you only saying that your little neck of South Carolina had a more enlightened, all-race loving KKK?

I am saying the first groups were not hate groups. Do you really think white southern people would join the black panthers if they hated us. Do you think black groups would praise the old KKK if they hated them. I wasn't afraid of the black panthers and had no reason to be. People up north didn't like that we all got along. Why don't you talk to the old Sons of the confederate of all races instead of judging us. I take it offensive some here said the black panthers in the south hated us.

jillian
12-21-2013, 07:48 PM

thats because it's a lie.

Codename Section
12-21-2013, 07:56 PM

https://www.google.com/maps/vt/data=VLHX1wd2Cgu8wR6jwyh-km8JBWAkEzU4,_UTYKTAkN34Zmt6JfAxi9MjMthHxjkq6Mo3bQ P9P4w2NB9FHRSdAswnFlZX6G80EexI-O39zMrtBnEEhJmY4cZ_3wPcL2RTCt1FlruVQ_DwoF291STuqvE arDyhwmCs5BaT_7KZOwJbZ0VlwWhNlqdkZKju5575vU7eYcKUz P2fNMnR5zENxLkq7bCWquJkItQI2nwal

Gautier, MS. That's deep south. No northerner lied to me about the black panthers or the Klan. Look, I'm as redneck as they come. I don't really like Yankees moving down south, I even think the south had a right to secede. I have the Dukes of Hazard DVD collections and think the Allman Bros are geniuses. I eat crawdads, fried catfish, and live for fishing in swamps. I'm as southern as they come.

The Klan was still racist and so are the Black Panthers.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 07:57 PM
thats because it's a lie.

I doubt that.

My first wife was a good woman, but not very well educated nor very worldly. Once, when I was on the road and called her, she asked if the rain was affecting my travels. I said "Not at all. It's Sunny and clear here". She responded, "How could that be!? It's raining very hard here!"

It took some time for me to explain to her that just because it was raining in Milton, FL doesn't mean it's raining all over the USA.

Even though it is possible that a local Klan was very enlightened, loved all races and was the greatest thing since Christ himself, most educated people know that wasn't the same across either the USA or the CSA.

jillian
12-21-2013, 08:07 PM
I doubt that.

My first wife was a good woman, but not very well educated nor very worldly. Once, when I was on the road and called her, she asked if the rain was affecting my travels. I said "Not at all. It's Sunny and clear here". She responded, "How could that be!? It's raining very hard here!"

It took some time for me to explain to her that just because it was raining in Milton, FL doesn't mean it's raining all over the USA.

Even though it is possible that a local Klan was very enlightened, loved all races and was the greatest thing since Christ himself, most educated people know that wasn't the same across either the USA or the CSA.

if your first wife was a nice woman, her lack of worldly experience would only have made her endearing.

but being dishonest about what the klan was? not so much.

Codename Section
12-21-2013, 08:11 PM
I doubt that.

Well, and the old folks don't go around telling their grandkids stories about how they did terrible shit. You want to pass on the good stuff, not the bad. My great grandmother told me that her prejudices were her own and she didn't want me to have to carry them.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 08:11 PM
There were 12 Cherokee regiments in the Civil war of the south.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 08:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um9yHU2ahOc&feature=share&list=PLD9B605C38BA68226&index=1

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 08:18 PM
Well, and the old folks don't go around telling their grandkids stories about how they did terrible shit. You want to pass on the good stuff, not the bad. My great grandmother told me that her prejudices were her own and she didn't want me to have to carry them.

My grandfather was a racist. It wasn't overt. He was a loving man and I loved him. He was a farmer in Missouri and lived in the same house his father built. It was only after constant cries from my step-grandmother that he plumbed the kitchen for water. His attitude was that an outhouse was good enough for his father so it was good enough for him.

I spent a few summers on his farm. His racism never came out until one summer when I wanted to watch a popular show on their little B&W TV titled "Room 222". It featured a black man in a prominent role. His only comment on the subject was "we're not watching no tv show with a black man in it" and made me switch the channel. I was about 14 at the time so I thought it a strange reaction coming from a man I held very dear to my heart and it took a few years for me to put it together.

Codename Section
12-21-2013, 08:22 PM
I'm sure my grandparents are racists but they're still good people. They lived in a different time and did the best they could for that time. I'll defend them any day of the week because in spite of their racism, they always did the right thing and the Christian thing.

We can't expect everybody to work on our time frame or have our experiences.

jillian
12-21-2013, 08:26 PM
There were 12 Cherokee regiments in the Civil war of the south.

that's because they were promised land and freedom and thought the US government had stolen their land (which it had).

it wasn't because they were fighting for slavery.

most still fought for the union army

Codename Section
12-21-2013, 08:29 PM
The one I never got was Buffalo Soldiers. Why? You'd think they would have sympathized.

Contrails
12-21-2013, 08:35 PM

When white males become a minority in Congress, then I'll support your call for a white congressional caucus.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 08:43 PM
You can't beat us. We are joined by all races including the Mexicans of the south that fought. Just like the ones before us. Keep your media lies but we are proud people.

Libhater
12-21-2013, 08:44 PM
When white males become a minority in Congress, then I'll support your call for a white congressional caucus.

I'm not calling for a WHITE Congressional Caucus. I'm pointing how just how racist and segregated the Congressional black Caucus is and has been.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 08:47 PM
I'm not calling for a WHITE Congressional Caucus. I'm pointing how just how racist and segregated the Congressional black Caucus is and has been.

The Black Caucus is racist. What I find both sad and ironically funny is how many people here justify their hatred and prejudices by saying "They're doing it too!!!"

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 08:48 PM
When white males become a minority in Congress, then I'll support your call for a white congressional caucus. Reverse racism at it's finest.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 08:49 PM
The one I never got was Buffalo Soldiers. Why? You'd think they would have sympathized. Ask their ancestors.

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 08:50 PM

Two wrongs don't make a right, man.

Reverse discrimination is a misnomer. It's just discrimination. If a White Caucus is wrong, how can a Black Caucus be right?

Max Rockatansky
12-21-2013, 08:51 PM
Reverse racism at it's finest.

Agreed. Good to see you finally admit it's racism.

jillian
12-21-2013, 08:53 PM
The one I never got was Buffalo Soldiers. Why? You'd think they would have sympathized.

why would they have sympathized with defending slavery?

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 08:54 PM
that's because they were promised land and freedom and thought the US government had stolen their land (which it had).

it wasn't because they were fighting for slavery.

most still fought for the union army

You know nothing of the south. Racism blinds you. It was the north that refused to fight along side blacks and Indians. The south gave all who fought land. Had nothing to do with the government. The union army and the government were the racist ever. People have always been jealous of the south and blamed them for their hatred.

Codename Section
12-21-2013, 09:13 PM
why would they have sympathized with defending slavery?

Buffalo Soldiers got their names fighting the native Americans. You would think they would sympathize.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 09:59 PM
The very first flag the KKK used was the American flag but people don't say this.

countryboy
12-21-2013, 10:11 PM
The very first flag the KKK used was the American flag but people don't say this.

Who cares what flag the despicable racist organization used or uses, honestly?

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 10:12 PM
Who cares what flag the despicable racist organization used or uses, honestly? Then why aren't you trying to take down the American flag. They use that when it comes to the confederate flag.

Codename Section
12-21-2013, 10:13 PM
Who cares what flag the despicable racist organization used or uses, honestly?

I really don't think they used the American flag. The flag of the confederacy looked like it, but not identical. Like you said, tho, it doesn't matter.

roadmaster
12-21-2013, 10:13 PM
It wasn't until 1940s they took our flag.

countryboy
12-21-2013, 10:14 PM
Then why aren't you trying to take down the American flag. They use that when it comes to the confederate flag.
I'm not trying to take down any flag. Your point?

patrickt
12-22-2013, 06:03 AM
The KKK was composed of thugs, murderers, rapists, cowards, and simpletons. A friend of mine in high school talked about people his father laughed about killing. To want to be in a modern-day KKK would be tantamount to being in a modern day SS with the black uniforms and the death's head emblem.

When I was in high school were were planning a dance with a black rock and roll band. One night the mother of one of the students answered a knock on the door and three men stood there. They said, in incredibly poor English, that the band couldn't play for a school dance. The mother said, "Wait while I get my husband," and all three took off running and shouting threats over their shoulders.

What the Klan members hated more than anything was being laughed at and want the dreamed of was being taken seriously.

I detest the KKK and everything it ever did and is doing. Actually, I'm pretty disgusted with any group based on race. How can we get past race when the liberals and the nitwits cling to it as their only defining characteristic.

jillian
12-22-2013, 06:07 AM
The KKK was composed of thugs, murderers, rapists, cowards, and simpletons. A friend of mine in high school talked about people his father laughed about killing. To want to be in a modern-day KKK would be tantamount to being in a modern day SS with the black uniforms and the death's head emblem.

When I was in high school were were planning a dance with a black rock and roll band. One night the mother of one of the students answered a knock on the door and three men stood there. They said, in incredibly poor English, that the band couldn't play for a school dance. The mother said, "Wait while I get my husband," and all three took off running and shouting threats over their shoulders.

What the Klan members hated more than anything was being laughed at and want the dreamed of was being taken seriously.

I detest the KKK and everything it ever did and is doing. Actually, I'm pretty disgusted with any group based on race. How can we get past race when the liberals and the nitwits cling to it as their only defining characteristic.

you were doing great until the last sentence. can't you ever, just once. make a point without reducing it to political hackism?

Max Rockatansky
12-22-2013, 06:35 AM
It wasn't until 1940s they took our flag.
That appears to be correct, albeit my only evidence is a lack of pictures showing usage of the Confederate flag. Who knows what went on behind closed doors of the "Invisible Empire".

These are from the 1920s:
http://350483913653475265.weebly.com/ku-klux-klan.html
http://350483913653475265.weebly.com/uploads/9/7/1/3/9713111/3133895.jpg
http://350483913653475265.weebly.com/uploads/9/7/1/3/9713111/4990851.jpg

http://www.skagitriverjournal.com/WA/Whatcom/Gen/Group/KKK-Bellingham.html
http://www.skagitriverjournal.com/WA/Whatcom/Gen/Group/1929KKKBellinghamParade2-Sandison.jpg

http://learn.uakron.edu/beyond/industrialAge.htm
http://learn.uakron.edu/beyond/artifacts/industrialAge/women_KKK.jpg

patrickt
12-22-2013, 07:51 AM
you were doing great until the last sentence. can't you ever, just once. make a point without reducing it to political hackism?

Free speech does irritate the hell out of liberals. Can't you ever, just once, put me on ignore? But, I'll mark you down as supporting liberal racism. Not like it's been a secret.

jillian
12-22-2013, 07:53 AM
Free speech does irritate the hell out of liberals. Can't you ever, just once, put me on ignore? But, I'll mark you down as supporting liberal racism. Not like it's been a secret.

you have an absolute right to say all the stupid things you want.

why would i ignore you. you're a source of amusement.

Mainecoons
12-22-2013, 08:46 AM
In other words, as soon as someone posts even a sentence you disagree with, you feel free to label it in your usual nasty fashion.

OK

Libhater
12-22-2013, 08:54 AM

I would think that you would be praising the present day KKK for their attempt to focus only on their own people. You seem to be having as much disgust with the liberal nitwits and their affixation on race and race baiting as do our present day KLAN. You have more in common with our current day KLAN then perhaps you're willing to admit, for both you and the KLAN are fed up with the liberal and black need to highlight past racial crimes so as to forward their sick leftist/racist agenda.

Chloe
12-22-2013, 10:27 AM
In other words, as soon as someone posts even a sentence you disagree with, you feel free to label it in your usual nasty fashion.

OK

In Jillian's defense I was kind of thinking the exact same thing. I was agreeing with everything Patrick was saying and was happy he was saying it up until that last sentence which just seemed unnecessary to me.

Libhater
12-22-2013, 10:35 AM
In Jillian's defense I was kind of thinking the exact same thing. I was agreeing with everything Patrick was saying and was happy he was saying it up until that last sentence which just seemed unnecessary to me.

Unnecessary? His last statement was right on the money and it exposed you liberals for the race baiters you've always been.

Chloe
12-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Unnecessary? His last statement was right on the money and it exposed you liberals for the race baiters you've always been.

No.

When groups like the KKK or black panthers make appearances their sole purpose is to race bait, to stir the pot, to be provocative, and to continue the fear and division of races and groups. If you as a human being can't walk down the sidewalk and be comfortable sharing that sidewalk with other races and ethnicities that are not your own then you are one of the people keeping these horrible issues around.

Max Rockatansky
12-22-2013, 11:03 AM
I would think that you would be praising the present day KKK for their attempt to focus only on their own people. You seem to be having as much disgust with the liberal nitwits and their affixation on race and race baiting as do our present day KLAN. You have more in common with our current day KLAN then perhaps you're willing to admit, for both you and the KLAN are fed up with the liberal and black need to highlight past racial crimes so as to forward their sick leftist/racist agenda.

Sorry you missed this question the first time around even though Roadmaster tried to run cover for you. Care to answer the question, Libhater? You are free to remain in the closet or, like Roadmaster said, claim it's none of my business even though you are advising others to praise the KKK:

Are you a member of the KKK, Libhater? A member of any other "White Pride" groups such as Aryan Nations, Christian Identity or Neo-Nazis?

Codename Section
12-22-2013, 11:04 AM
I agree. I think if you are promoting them you ought to man up and say whether or not you're a member.

Libhater
12-22-2013, 01:02 PM
No.

When groups like the KKK or black panthers make appearances their sole purpose is to race bait, to stir the pot, to be provocative, and to continue the fear and division of races and groups. If you as a human being can't walk down the sidewalk and be comfortable sharing that sidewalk with other races and ethnicities that are not your own then you are one of the people keeping these horrible issues around.

First off, the KKK haven't been making public appearances of late, so that fact by itself helps to debunk your notion that they (the KLAN) are out to stir the racist pot. If the KKK feel they can't walk down a sidewalk for fear of other races or ethnicities, then that is their experienced prerogative to feel comfortable in their own safe venues without having to be on guard of the very good possibility of being exposed to crime from certain races of people?

Libhater
12-22-2013, 01:07 PM
Sorry you missed this question the first time around even though Roadmaster tried to run cover for you. Care to answer the question, @Libhater (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=305)? You are free to remain in the closet or, like Roadmaster said, claim it's none of my business even though you are advising others to praise the KKK:

My affiliation with varying groups of people is totally irrelevant to my views on this subject of whether the KLAN is or is not a hate group. I haven't seen many of the respondents here questioning the words of the KLAN member in the OP. Do you agree with the KLAN member or not that they are a peaceful people who have zero violence on their mind?

jillian
12-22-2013, 01:18 PM
My affiliation with varying groups of people is totally irrelevant to my views on this subject of whether the KLAN is or is not a hate group. I haven't seen many of the respondents here questioning the words of the KLAN member in the OP. Do you agree with the KLAN member or not that they are a peaceful people who have zero violence on their mind?

no.

hate groups preach hate and have a history of hateful action.

i don't care what you call it. , it's a vile, disgusting organization.

Chloe
12-22-2013, 01:18 PM
First off, the KKK haven't been making public appearances of late, so that fact by itself helps to debunk your notion that they (the KLAN) are out to stir the racist pot. If the KKK feel they can't walk down a sidewalk for fear of other races or ethnicities, then that is their experienced prerogative to feel comfortable in their own safe venues without having to be on guard of the very good possibility of being exposed to crime from certain races of people?

The fact that they aren't making public appearances, which I'm sure they still probably are in places of the country, is further proof that they know that their presence and message is not welcomed or taken seriously. Have them appear in public and see how quickly the joke that they are is exposed. The point of the sidewalk example is that if you see a person of another race walking on the sidewalk and you are afraid or need to be on guard because of their skin pigment then that is an example of the division that racism creates, that groups like the KKK sustains through their messages and fear creation. The KKK doesn't have to make appearances to further racism, their existences furthers it amongst gullible and ignorant people that they are able to get support from. I don't know why I try with you anyway. You were most likely raised to accept the KKK as good and so there's nothing i'm going to be able to say to get that poison out of your head.

Codename Section
12-22-2013, 01:25 PM

No, it's not. It's like saying to someone you advocate running with scissors if you don't run with scissors.

Rebel Son
12-22-2013, 01:29 PM

Actually it goes back to the same shit we have today, supply and demand and states rights. Lincoln was by no means an equal rights advocate. Look back at his writings, and prove he was.

Today you have big farms who exploit illegals and petition government to let them stay because they pay almost nothing to hire these people.

Problem is that it is prohibited by not only the constitution but by our law. When government decides to dictate who can and cannot be a citizen of our country.......without consulting the constitution or even considering the law then we have a serious problem.

Max Rockatansky
12-22-2013, 01:30 PM

You are free to hide your affiliations with such groups from the forum, but I'm sure the NSA knows.

http://www.trbimg.com/img/turbine/lat-wink_1_k8orw4nc20081013174358/620

No, given their track record, I doubt the KKK is peaceful and non-violent. That fact they hide behind masks brings their honesty and integrity into question.

I agree. I think if you are promoting them you ought to man up and say whether or not you're a member.
Agreed 100%.

countryboy
12-22-2013, 01:45 PM
Got up too late to go to church today. Watched a sermon from our old pastor who moved to Florida a few years ago. Absolutely great message whether you are Christian or not. Please give it a look.

My crappy DSL connection made it impossible to watch directly on YouTube for some reason. So if it doesn't play well for you there, watch it from the Church website home page. http://journeychristian.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VTwtUzVV3A

Dr. Who
12-22-2013, 02:47 PM
Got up too late to go to church today. Watched a sermon from our old pastor who moved to Florida a few years ago. Absolutely great message whether you are Christian or not. Please give it a look.

My crappy DSL connection made it impossible to watch directly on YouTube for some reason. So if it doesn't play well for you there, watch it from the Church website home page. http://journeychristian.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VTwtUzVV3A

Beautiful sermon.

countryboy
12-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Beautiful sermon.
Thanks for watching Doc, I really miss that guy. He is a fantastic pastor. As you can see, he is not afraid of facing the truth, even if it means placing himself in a position of vulnerability. A truly honorable and good man.

Dr. Who
12-22-2013, 03:24 PM
Thanks for watching Doc, I really miss that guy. He is a fantastic pastor. As you can see, he is not afraid of facing the truth, even if it means placing himself in a position of vulnerability. A truly honorable and good man.I can see why you would miss him. The world could use a few million more like him.

Rebel Son
12-22-2013, 03:40 PM
Well, they have at least 8 of them....wearing conehead hats, no less!

Not much really considering that 99% of Hollywood considers the right wing conservatives to be a racist. When do you expect racial tension to dissipate? When the hnic decides to not give out free money to minorities and illegals? Maybe when the ACA actually benefits the middle class.

The Klan is only a very tiny bit of what it once was, I'd be more concerned with Obama and the socialistic government he is running........Need some examples?

MrJimmyDale
12-22-2013, 04:08 PM
Any KKK argument is taking a very small sample.........but they are racist......many classes have hid behind God to rationalize their beliefs

Libhater
12-22-2013, 04:13 PM
no.

hate groups preach hate and have a history of hateful action.

i don't care what you call it. , it's a vile, disgusting organization.

You should know about hate since you're a member of the largest hate group in America, that being the liberal hate group on Christians, successful people and those people like the KLAN that just want to be left alone to live their lives in a loving Christian manner. No amount of your hate for Christians , for successful people and or for the KLAN can possibly mask your proclivity to race bait every situation. The entire liberal clan is much more disgusting than anything or any member represented by the KLAN.

Codename Section
12-22-2013, 04:15 PM
Why do you need a club to be happy you're white? Can't you go bang a hot white chick and then tell your friends about it like everyone else?

Mr Happy
12-22-2013, 04:27 PM
You should know about hate since you're a member of the largest hate group in America, that being the liberal hate group on Christians, successful people and those people like the KLAN that just want to be left alone to live their lives in a loving Christian manner. No amount of your hate for Christians , for successful people and or for the KLAN can possibly mask your proclivity to race bait every situation. The entire liberal clan is much more disgusting than anything or any member represented by the KLAN.

Always had you pegged for what you are. Love it how people like you try and justify your views by blaming others for the reason you are the way you are. You're a racist, homophobic bigot. Or a sock puppet stirring shit. Either way, not a good look.

Libhater
12-22-2013, 04:28 PM
Why do you need a club to be happy you're white? Can't you go bang a hot white chick and then tell your friends about it like everyone else?

Nice attempt at humor, but the reason the KKK prefer to segregate and to form their own group is not out of a need to seek happiness, rather its out of a need to feel comfortable among their own and to bond together to help protect and preserve the WHITE race. No one else seems to be that dedicated to the WHITE race as that of the KLAN.

MrJimmyDale
12-22-2013, 04:29 PM
and those people like the KLAN that just want to be left alone to live their lives in a loving Christian manner

You have no idea what the KKK is..........

countryboy
12-22-2013, 04:30 PM
Christian loving manner? Yeah, not so much.

countryboy
12-22-2013, 04:31 PM
Nice attempt at humor, but the reason the KKK prefer to segregate and to form their own group is not out of a need to seek happiness, rather its out of a need to feel comfortable among their own and to bond together to help protect and preserve the WHITE race. No one else seems to be that dedicated to the WHITE race as that of the KLAN.
And how exactly is that "Christian"?

Codename Section
12-22-2013, 04:32 PM

Again, why do you need a club for this? Don't you live in America? 90% of my friends are white not by choice but by proximity.

Dr. Who
12-22-2013, 04:41 PM
Nice attempt at humor, but the reason the KKK prefer to segregate and to form their own group is not out of a need to seek happiness, rather its out of a need to feel comfortable among their own and to bond together to help protect and preserve the WHITE race. No one else seems to be that dedicated to the WHITE race as that of the KLAN.Just what is your definition of WHITE?

jillian
12-22-2013, 04:58 PM

If you are full of hate and bigotry, that's on you. Don't project your senseless hatred onto me. And stop embarrassing real Christians by using Christianity to justify your hatred.

Max Rockatansky
12-22-2013, 05:24 PM
Thanks for watching Doc, I really miss that guy. He is a fantastic pastor. As you can see, he is not afraid of facing the truth, even if it means placing himself in a position of vulnerability. A truly honorable and good man.

Looking forward to listening to the sermon. I've downloaded it for listening on the road.

Max Rockatansky
12-22-2013, 05:28 PM
Any KKK argument is taking a very small sample.........but they are racist......many classes have hid behind God to rationalize their beliefs

Agreed, but I'm fascinated by those who are so quick to jump to their defense. Like Islamic terrorists, their actual numbers are small, but they also have several pansy-assed supporters who lack the backbone to be members, but will gladly shake their pom-poms.

Max Rockatansky
12-22-2013, 05:35 PM

Not an attempt. It was excellent humor because the best humor always rings true.

I think KKK asshole in the OP is a coward. A man has the strength of his convictions. That white-sheeted jerk-wad is just the type of wimp who beats his wife and kids to make himself feel like a man. Fuck him and any stupid dumb shit who supports him.

roadmaster
12-22-2013, 10:11 PM
No.

So I can spread that all Jews are racist on this.http://youtu.be/LyXPNTSf124

countryboy
12-22-2013, 10:15 PM
What sense would that make?

roadmaster
12-22-2013, 10:21 PM
What sense would that make? Why not it is clear to see they hate but want to attack others as tho they are better than the other. Just like you, clean up your own back yard before you attack others.

countryboy
12-22-2013, 10:25 PM
Why not it is clear to see they hate but want to attack others as tho they are better than the other. Just like you, clean up your own back yard before you attack others.I have no idea what you are trying to say. What exactly is wrong with my backyard?

roadmaster
12-22-2013, 10:28 PM
I have no idea what you are trying to say. What exactly is wrong with my backyard? You attack lib and the white race but you don't think you are racist. How noble of you.

countryboy
12-22-2013, 10:33 PM
You attack lib and the white race but you don't think you are racist. How noble of you.
I never attacked the white race, stop lying. Where did I attack the white race? Quotes?

roadmaster
12-22-2013, 10:45 PM
I never attacked the white race, stop lying. Where did I attack the white race? Quotes? Really without knowing which chapter he likes. "Christian loving manner? Yeah, not so much." Just because you defend the black race doesn't make you not racist. You may look like that to others but not me.

countryboy
12-22-2013, 10:52 PM
Really without knowing which chapter he likes. "Christian loving manner? Yeah, not so much." Just because you defend the black race doesn't make you not racist. You may look like that to others but not me.

I defend no race but the human race, so you really have no idea what you're talking about. Jesus never preached racial division, so I don't need to know, "which chapter he likes". Have you been drinking?

Codename Section
12-22-2013, 10:54 PM

You're sure he's not saying "nagger"?

You're married to a nagger! Get out!

Codename Section
12-22-2013, 10:55 PM
I never attacked the white race, stop lying. Where did I attack the white race? Quotes?

That one time when you said Jlo was hot it felt like you were saying everyone else wasn't.

Chloe
12-22-2013, 10:57 PM

There are obviously racists and bigots that aren't involved in hate groups like the KKK around the world, I know that. I don't think i said otherwise did I?

roadmaster
12-22-2013, 11:04 PM
There are obviously racists and bigots that aren't involved in hate groups like the KKK around the world, I know that. I don't think i said otherwise did I? You don't have to be labeled KKK to be a hate group. Some of them are not but people tend to label them all as such. Can I say by this clip that all Jews are racist.

Chloe
12-22-2013, 11:07 PM
You don't have to be labeled KKK to be a hate group. Some of them are not but people tend to label them all as such. Can I say by this clip that all Jews are racist.

No you can't use that clip to say all Jews are racist.

May I ask you a question? Do you understand why people have little to no sympathy for groups like the KKk and why they automatically label them racists, a hate group, and so on?

Codename Section
12-22-2013, 11:08 PM
You don't have to be labeled KKK to be a hate group. Some of them are not but people tend to label them all as such. Can I say by this clip that all Jews are racist.

Apples to meatballs.

If you show a KKK clip and say all whites are racist because those dudes are then you'd be wrong.

If you show a mean old Jewish dude saying nagger and say all Jews are racist you'd be wrong.

BUT, if you show a Jew that joined the Knights of the Jew Jew Jewy Jew then you could say he was racist or if you supported the Knights of the Jew Jew Jewy Jew you might also be racist.

roadmaster
12-22-2013, 11:08 PM
No you can't use that clip to say all Jews are racist.

May I ask you a question? Do you understand why people have little to no sympathy for groups like the KKk and why they automatically label them racists, a hate group, and so on? I see these Jews as racist. It wasn't hard to do it either. What is the difference in them and some KKK groups.

roadmaster
12-22-2013, 11:09 PM
Apples to meatballs.

If you show a KKK clip and say all whites are racist because those dudes are then you'd be wrong.

If you show a mean old Jewish dude saying nagger and say all Jews are racist you'd be wrong.

BUT, if you show a Jew that joined the Knights of the Jew Jew Jewy Jew then you could say he was racist or if you supported the Knights of the Jew Jew Jewy Jew you might also be racist.

Oh I could put up more clips but that's not the point. Saying on is worse than the other is.

Dr. Who
12-22-2013, 11:13 PM
I see these Jews as racist. It wasn't hard to do it either. What is the difference in them and some KKK groups.

Neither of them have any moral high ground IMO. The Klan and the people in the video have one thing in common - fear.

Chloe
12-22-2013, 11:14 PM
I see these Jews as racist. It wasn't hard to do it either. What is the difference in them and some KKK groups.

Ok that's fine, but I think this is a bit of a labored comparison to be honest. The KKK is a relatively small group of like minded white Christians with the same goal and beliefs about race. The Jewish religion is extensive and every Jew can be different. There are several Jewish people on this site, me included, and you can't say that we are all the same or have similar beliefs can you? However, to be in the KKK you pretty much have to all be on the same team, and given their horrible history it's kindof a sucky team to associate with in my opinion.

countryboy
12-22-2013, 11:20 PM
Apples to meatballs.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing024.gif

Codename Section
12-22-2013, 11:21 PM
Oh I could put up more clips but that's not the point. Saying on is worse than the other is.

Well, the point is that while you can't blame all white people for the KKK, you can't blame all Jews for the JJJ.

countryboy
12-22-2013, 11:24 PM
Who said one was worse than the other? I mean, besides nobody.

Codename Section
12-22-2013, 11:26 PM
I think the KKK and black panthers are equal parts stupid and racist. That doesn't mean I think blacks and whites are natural racists.

That's why those groups stand out. Because they are racists.

roadmaster
12-22-2013, 11:40 PM
Ok that's fine, but I think this is a bit of a labored comparison to be honest. The KKK is a relatively small group of like minded white Christians with the same goal and beliefs about race. The Jewish religion is extensive and every Jew can be different. There are several Jewish people on this site, me included, and you can't say that we are all the same or have similar briefs can you? However, to be in the KKK you pretty much have to all be on the same team, and given their horrible history it's kindof a sucky team to associate with in my opinion. Wrong not all KKK groups are alike. I won't give these Jews a pass because they are Jews. In fact the majority wants deport them. There is no difference in them and some KKK groups.

roadmaster
12-22-2013, 11:41 PM
I think the KKK and black panthers are equal parts stupid and racist. That doesn't mean I think blacks and whites are natural racists.

That's why those groups stand out. Because they are racists. But do you think these Jew were too.

countryboy
12-22-2013, 11:44 PM
But do you think these Jew were too.
He already said they were. What the fuck do you want?

roadmaster
12-22-2013, 11:49 PM
He already said they were. What the fuck do you want? Because I don't think they were. They had a concern with this group because of violence. Do I think they disliked all no.

Codename Section
12-22-2013, 11:51 PM
But do you think these Jew were too.

Oh sure. Lotta racists out there. I'm racist against people from New York. They're the worst race of people I've ever met. After that I'm racist against people from Boston. Fuckers.

Not only are they all annoying and have funny accents but they also have an aggressive religion called statism.

countryboy
Because I don't think they were. They had a concern with this group because of violence. Do I think they disliked all no.
You already said they were. Did you change your mind? You really aren't making much sense. Goodnight dear.

Codename Section
Because I don't think they were. They had a concern with this group because of violence. Do I think they disliked all no.

You don't think the Jew who hates the Naggers is racist?

roadmaster
12-22-2013, 11:54 PM
You already said they were. Did you change your mind? You really aren't making much sense. Goodnight dear. I was making a point. Just because people don't want a group around them doesn't always mean they are racist. Crime can play a part in this. If they had came there and no crime do you think they would want them out. Judging them without knowing all the facts as to why they have a problem is just as bad.

roadmaster
12-23-2013, 12:00 AM
You don't think the Jew who hates the Naggers is racist? So they won't ever have a reason for you to want them away. Maybe they don't dislike them for their race but the crime that all of a sudden started. I would say the same if they had been white southerners causing trouble. Stop looking at race and get to the real truth as to why they act this way.

Max Rockatansky
12-23-2013, 06:02 AM
Wrong not all KKK groups are alike. I won't give these Jews a pass because they are Jews. In fact the majority wants deport them. There is no difference in them and some KKK groups.

I don't give any racists a pass regardless of their religion or race. Your defense of the KKK and alleged intimate knowledge of enough KKK groups to make above statement gives appearance of you being very close to at least one group. Is this true?

Max Rockatansky
12-23-2013, 06:06 AM
I was making a point. Just because people don't want a group around them doesn't always mean they are racist. Crime can play a part in this. If they had came there and no crime do you think they would want them out. Judging them without knowing all the facts as to why they have a problem is just as bad.

Sorry, but believing that all Jews or blacks are criminals and not wanting them around is religious and racial discrimination. Ergo, it's racism.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2: racial prejudice or discrimination

patrickt
12-23-2013, 08:06 AM
I can't believe anyone is arguing that the Klan is not a hate group. We have a lot of hate groups but if you had to pick one to highlight in an encyclopedia as the perfect example, it would be the Ku Klux Klan.

jillian
12-23-2013, 08:10 AM
I was making a point. Just because people don't want a group around them doesn't always mean they are racist. Crime can play a part in this. If they had came there and no crime do you think they would want them out. Judging them without knowing all the facts as to why they have a problem is just as bad.

keep telling yourself that, cookie.

Libhater
12-23-2013, 08:53 AM
Ok that's fine, but I think this is a bit of a labored comparison to be honest. The KKK is a relatively small group of like minded white Christians with the same goal and beliefs about race. The Jewish religion is extensive and every Jew can be different. There are several Jewish people on this site, me included, and you can't say that we are all the same or have similar beliefs can you? However, to be in the KKK you pretty much have to all be on the same team, and given their horrible history it's kindof a sucky team to associate with in my opinion.

You don't have to be a member of a small group of people to be a part of a racist ideology as seen and represented by the entire state of Israel. The Israeli people of Israel are the most racist people on earth. I have presented many examples of their racism in the past, but for now my question to you is...would you consider the state of Israel a sucky team in which to associate with?

Alyosha
12-23-2013, 09:30 AM
You don't have to be a member of a small group of people to be a part of a racist ideology as seen and represented by the entire state of Israel. The Israeli people of Israel are the most racist people on earth. I have presented many examples of their racism in the past, but for now my question to you is...would you consider the state of Israel a sucky team in which to associate with?

Right now I would not want to be in association with them because I believe their containment policies of the Palestinian citizens has reached apartheid standards and that they should be looking to carve out the northern half of their state and be done with it. When you have to resort to those tactics to keep the peace, there is no peace.

Chloe
12-23-2013, 09:50 AM

Israeli government probably not since they do a lot of things that I disagree with which puts the country in danger, others in danger, and some of my family that lives there in danger, but the Israeli people sure, the vast majority of Israeli's are not extremists and just want to live in peace like everyone else. I would liken the extremists in Israel to groups like the KKK, they do more harm than good.

Alyosha
12-23-2013, 09:59 AM
Israeli government probably not since they do a lot of things that I disagree with which puts the country in danger, others in danger, and some of my family that lives there in danger, but the Israeli people sure, the vast majority of Israeli's are not extremists and just want to live in peace like everyone else. I would liken the extremists in Israel to groups like the KKK, they do more harm than good.

Racists cannot differentiate between individuals and groups. Yet another compelling reason to be a libertarian, imo.

jillian
12-23-2013, 10:22 AM
Racists cannot differentiate between individuals and groups. Yet another compelling reason to be a libertarian, imo.

except you can't compare the kkk to the israeli government.

and libertarians support plenty of things that end up having racist implications, whether libertarians think they're racist or not.

also, you might want to correct chris. he keeps telling everyone you're not a libertarian.

nic34
12-23-2013, 10:26 AM
Klan leader: We're not a hate group

No, you are a historical illiterate.

A product of a revisionist education.

Libhater
12-23-2013, 10:33 AM

and libertarians support plenty of things that end up having racist implications, whether libertarians think they're racist or not.

also, you might want to correct chris. he keeps telling everyone you're not a libertarian.

Tell us why we can't compare the Israeli government with the KLAN. If anything, what you deem to be racist of a small group of harmless and reclusive KLAN members would pale in comparison to what everyone knows to be a racist government of the nation of Isreal. What harm can be done of a small group of perceived racists such as the KLAN, as compared to the real and serious harm an entire nation's government can and has done to other nations and other peoples?

Alyosha
12-23-2013, 10:37 AM

One is a hate group and the other is a bunch of dumbasses in hoods...I kid, I kid.

No, but seriously, I think government's are an immoral force.

Do i think the Israeli government is racist? No. I think they did not dispel people after the 6 day war and that ended up leading to where they are now which is a terrible position to be in. It cannot handle Palestinians in this way and keep its soul. The hate is too thick to allow populations to comingle but partitions of the type I saw while there will only breed more hatred and kill the sentiment of "Israel".

It needs to move all the Palestinians to the north next to Lebanon then move to statehood. They want parts of the country that are in the middle, but too bad.

You're wrong to say that "libertarians" support ____________. All things, all politics will support things with racist "complications" (not implications) because humans are biologically designed for profiling so there will never be a cure for racism wholly, the laws just shuffle it around.

I'm a libertarian and voluntary communitarian if I have to label towards specifics.

jillian
12-23-2013, 10:54 AM
One is a hate group and the other is a bunch of dumbasses in hoods...I kid, I kid.

No, but seriously, I think government's are an immoral force.

Do i think the Israeli government is racist? No. I think they did not dispel people after the 6 day war and that ended up leading to where they are now which is a terrible position to be in. It cannot handle Palestinians in this way and keep its soul. The hate is too thick to allow populations to comingle but partitions of the type I saw while there will only breed more hatred and kill the sentiment of "Israel".

It needs to move all the Palestinians to the north next to Lebanon then move to statehood. They want parts of the country that are in the middle, but too bad.

You're wrong to say that "libertarians" support ____________. All things, all politics will support things with racist "complications" (not implications) because humans are biologically designed for profiling so there will never be a cure for racism wholly, the laws just shuffle it around.

I'm a libertarian and voluntary communitarian if I have to label towards specifics.

not funny… not if you want me to respond further. just saying

why aren't the so-called "palestinians" in jordan where they belong?

if a terrorist group of mexicans who wanted a "right of return" to california and texas were lobbing bombs into this country, we'd flatten them into a sheet of glass.

talk to me about israel after the pals are held to the same standard as everyone else… and israel isn't held to a standard asked of no other country in history.

and please, please, please talk to me about how jews were treated in iran and every other arab country and tell me how what israel does to protect itself even comes close. (remembering, of course, pals on the west bank and in gaza are not citizens of israel and jews WERE citizens of those arab countries).

Codename Section
12-23-2013, 01:31 PM
not funny… not if you want me to respond further. just saying

why aren't the so-called "palestinians" in jordan where they belong?

if a terrorist group of mexicans who wanted a "right of return" to california and texas were lobbing bombs into this country, we'd flatten them into a sheet of glass.

talk to me about israel after the pals are held to the same standard as everyone else… and israel isn't held to a standard asked of no other country in history.

and please, please, please talk to me about how jews were treated in iran and every other arab country and tell me how what israel does to protect itself even comes close. (remembering, of course, pals on the west bank and in gaza are not citizens of israel and jews WERE citizens of those arab countries).

While everything you say about "no other country..." is true, it's also true that the UN never gave any other group of people historical right to a "homeland".

If we had the UN create in the middle of the US a state for all the people from native American tribes today and forced people living in that area to be under that authority it would create a similar situation. People would be pissed that some dudes with historical ownership only suddenly get to be their leaders and run that shit when they've been living there. It's now several generations later and the damage is done, no undoing it without treating the Jews living there to the same thing that happened in the 40's to others. We should at least acknowledge that "Israel" was a creation that no other ethnic group in history has received from the UN, also.

I'm sure you've been to Israel as have I. No person can look at what they do to keep the Palestinians from blowing shit up and think that its worth it. It's shitty. Not all Palestinians would kill the Israelis but all Palestinians pay for it because that's the reality.

Now you can choose to respond or not but having seen the conditions the Palestinians live in I can't see how anyone can choose to continue down that path and still call themselves "the good guys". By carving off a spot and saying to take it and go, they also create a hard global obstacle for Muslim militants to overcome because Israel will have made a huge concession and get to keep the area around Jerusalem in the process.

Jewish and Palestinian kids are natives. They are both now born in the state of Israel, several generations worth now. They deserve better than to grow up in that type of bullshit, IMO.

The Xl
12-23-2013, 01:40 PM

White conservatives sure love to call you a racist and a liberal. It boggles my mind.

The Xl
12-23-2013, 01:41 PM
That one time when you said Jlo was hot it felt like you were saying everyone else wasn't.

I'm a white boy and JLo is hot as fuck. I guess I'm a racist too.

Why did this dumb thread go 25 pages? The KKK is a hate group.

/Thread.

countryboy
12-23-2013, 01:51 PM
White conservatives sure love to call you a racist and a liberal. It boggles my mind.
Bizarre, ain't it? I must be doing something right?

patrickt
12-23-2013, 02:20 PM
Alyosha: "No, but seriously, I think government's are an immoral force."

I believe people are basically good. Organizations aren't. People can love. People can help others even if it doesn't benefit them directly. People will even die to save others. Organizations exist to gain power and to keep existing.

Governments are the ultimate organization. Our founders realized the people need to control the government but things have shifted so that now the government controls the people. The people need to regain control.

Max Rockatansky
12-23-2013, 02:36 PM
If we had the UN create in the middle of the US a state for all the people from native American tribes today and forced people living in that area to be under that authority it would create a similar situation. People would be pissed that some dudes with historical ownership only suddenly get to be their leaders and run that shit when they've been living there. It's now several generations later and the damage is done, no undoing it without treating the Jews living there to the same thing that happened in the 40's to others. We should at least acknowledge that "Israel" was a creation that no other ethnic group in history has received from the UN, also.

The UN is not to blame. Most of this crap started with the secret British and French 1916 Sykes-Picot agreement dividing up the Ottoman Empire post-WWI, the British 1917 Balfour Declaration and the British White Paper of 1939.

This ball was rolling long before the UN aka Allies of WWII officially came into existence in 1945.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/britain-and-france-conclude-sykes-picot-agreement

On May 19, 1916, representatives of Great Britain and France secretly reach an accord, known as the Sykes-Picot agreement, by which most of the Arab lands under the rule of the Ottoman Empire are to be divided into British and French spheres of influence with the conclusion of World War I (http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-i).

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/balfour.asp

November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.
Yours sincerely,
Arthur James Balfour

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/brwh1939.asp

n the statement on Palestine, issued on 9 November, 1938, His Majesty's Government announced their intention to invite representatives of the Arabs of Palestine, of certain neighboring countries and of the Jewish Agency to confer with them in London regarding future policy. It was their sincere hope that, as a result of full, free and frank discussions, some understanding might be reached. Conferences recently took place with Arab and Jewish delegations, lasting for a period of several weeks, and served the purpose of a complete exchange of views between British Ministers and the Arab and Jewish representatives. In the light of the discussions as well as of the situation in Palestine and of the Reports of the Royal Commission and the Partition Commission, certain proposals were formulated by His Majesty's Government and were laid before the Arab and Jewish Delegations as the basis of an agreed settlement. Neither the Arab nor the Jewish delegation felt able to accept these proposals, and the conferences therefore did not result in an agreement. Accordingly His Majesty's Government are free to formulate their own policy, and after careful consideration they have decided to adhere generally to the proposals which were finally submitted to and discussed with the Arab and Jewish delegations.

The Mandate for Palestine (http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/palmanda.asp), the terms of which were confirmed by the Council of the League of Nations in 1922, has governed the policy of successive British Governments for nearly 20 years. It embodies the Balfour Declaration (http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/balfour.asp) and imposes on the Mandatory four main obligations. These obligations are set out in Article 2 (http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/palmanda.asp#art2), 6 (http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/palmanda.asp#art6) and 13 (http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/palmanda.asp#art13) of the Mandate. There is no dispute regarding the interpretation of one of these obligations, that touching the protection of and access to the Holy Places and religious building or sites. The other three main obligations are generally as follows:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7381315.stm

Codename Section
12-23-2013, 02:40 PM
Road Warrior

none of that to negate the fact that a piece of land was given to a group of people who have only a religious tie to that vicinity and hadn't ruled that area or even lived there as a "people" in thousands of years.

History doesn't justify what was done.

But it was done and generations have grown up there. The Palestinians there now, by and large, historically were from other areas as well, but now they live there and had a couple of generations of kids.

Its a pretty screwed up place.