PDA

View Full Version : Lets discuss this

freecell
07-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Has anyone here ever witnessed something they couldn't explain? For instance, I saw my greatgranduncle hang himself. Tell me your visions or dreams. No I am not crazy. lol

Conley
07-20-2011, 11:39 PM
Do you mean that you actually witnessed it?

Or that you had a dream and then it happened?

You gotta give us more of a back story than that! ;D

wingrider
07-20-2011, 11:45 PM
when I was a young man I had a dream I was having sex with farah fawcett... turns out I woke up with solution on hand

Conley
07-20-2011, 11:50 PM
when I was a young man I had a dream I was having sex with farah fawcett... turns out I woke up with solution on hand

:D :D :D

for some reason i thought you were female, guess it's the name

Conley
07-20-2011, 11:51 PM
i had a pretty intense dream about my grandma once...she had passed a few years before and it really felt like we had a conversation, as if we were actually communicating. i don't normally remember dreams years later but i have a feeling i'll always remember that one.

wingrider
07-20-2011, 11:54 PM

:D :D :D

for some reason i thought you were female, guess it's the name

nah it is a play on my initials

Conley
07-20-2011, 11:55 PM
ah..yeah, you seemed pretty tough for a "Love" :D

wingrider
07-21-2011, 12:00 AM
uh huh.. it is called tough LoVE.. LOL

Conley
07-21-2011, 12:21 AM
doh! i walked right into that one hahaha

MMC
07-21-2011, 02:49 AM
My dose of reality.....I was like 7yrs old when I saw another kid get shot and killed. Not seeing him get up. Always stuck with me. Laying on the streets. His eyes were open, but he was gone.

Captain Obvious
07-21-2011, 04:20 PM
I was sitting in a car in a parking lot waiting a rainstorm out when about 30 yards in front of me lightning hit a building.

The headlights and taillights of the cars parked in the lot flashed on and slowly died off.

MMC
07-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Any believe in the Paranormal? Ghosts, Demons, and Devils.....oh my! :o >:D

Conley
07-21-2011, 05:11 PM
i used to say no but the older i get the less sure i am...

MMC
07-21-2011, 05:18 PM
Think there is anything more evil than man? What are you not sure of. Demons, Devils, Ghosts, Vampires, Zombies, Succubi....?

People say they feel a presence at times.....I will watch horror movies when they boast of being the scariest picture made of all time. Seen pretty much most of them. I checked out the Ghost Hunters a couple of times but could not get into it.

Plus they never really show anyone going after the ghosts or whatever it is messing with them. Still.....there are many Asian investigations into Ghosts. Strange happenings. Even with Foreigners who have supposedly moved into haunted buildings.

Science says what.....energy is not destroyed. What you all think?

Conley
07-21-2011, 05:21 PM
ghosts...i don't believe in devils or demons. some kind of life energy that lingers in some places, on some occasions...

MMC
07-21-2011, 05:30 PM
What about possessions? Exorcisms? I don't think they could be classified as ghosts. Plus there is physical transformation of the human body.

I also approach such that if those that beleive in Christ and advocate such. Then why would they deny when he allegedly encountered one that was possessed, and stated a Demon was cast out. One that called itself Legion. Althougth there were others through-out his life that dealt with what they called spirits.

Moreover it is said the Solomon was the Keeper of Demons. Or Guardian thereof.....

Conley
07-21-2011, 05:43 PM
i don't believe the bible word for word, and i also wonder if things weren't different back then in terms of demons, miracles, and all the rest. who is to say for certain?

MMC
07-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Nor do I CL.....which is why like with movies that depict such or say that it is a true story. A place that is haunted and that whoever stays there will encounter whatever is in the building.

While they may say some entity is evil or malevolent.....is it really? Can it compare to a man. Some entity swearing at me or taliking some nasty shit. Is it ready for me to talk some nasty shit back. Example.....entity I will rip our head off shreddeing your skin and rip your eyes out.

Me I rip your head off and shit down you neck. Catch my drift. I can say some nasty shit too. Does the energy source get messed with. Example.....entity makes a statement in another room where ones kid is.....one hears such thru whatever means and knows there are none in the house but them. Does any go into the room talking shit and throwing stuff at the walls.

I mean I would walk in with a vacuumn cleaner telling it i will suck its energy ass up and give it a spin in my new cyclone bagless vacuumn. I would fuck with its as so bad and really explain to whatever was there it isn't even close to being evil as I am.

I am not trapped in the building with it.....it is trapped in the building with me. Plus I don't relent. I will keep coming and design shit just to fuck with it.....I will jam loud ass music and then go right to some fricken commercial jingles and babysongs. Until whatever it was decided it best go play else wheres......I mean to be honest there is nothing it could say to terrify me.

I just don't see anything that could be more evil and violent than man.

Conley
07-21-2011, 06:19 PM
:D i have not heard of an exorcism via vacuum but i like it!

yeah, man is the scariest imo...horror movies of the supernatural don't scare me half as much as the true crime stories of serial killers, etc. there is a lot of evil here on earth but thankfully a lot more good.

MMC
07-21-2011, 06:43 PM
Yeah and thats the ususal too with man.....serial killers. Texas Chinasaw Massacre. The Meat-Cleaver Massacres. What is the latest series....SAW. Plus how many serial killers or strange demented types come across those that will fuck them up.