PDA

View Full Version : Did White House just inadvertently admit to Obama ID fraud?

12-24-2013, 02:34 PM
Did the White House just inadvertently confirm Obama ID fraud?

By way of the Gateway Pundit (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/figures-obama-tried-to-sign-up-for-obamacare-but-system-couldnt-verify-his-identity-video/), Ed Henry of FoxNews:

We learned today from the White House... initially, they said he signed up for what they called a bronze plan, paying about four hundred dollars a month in premiums. But, then they came back to us and said - Wait, he didn't actually enroll. They said his staff did it and that's because of his unique circumstance [obviously] as Commander in Chief. That his personal information is not in particular government data bases. So healthcare.gov could not actually verify his identity, oddly enough... So his staff did it." [emphasis added]

Here are some simple questions:

Does Obama file his tax returns by way of sending staff to a DC IRS building?

If not, why not?

Doesn't the integrity of Obama's tax returns relate to security risks?

Or, is Obama's information in IRS databases and not other federal agency databases accessed by HHS?

If this is true, precisely what other databases accessed by HHS do not contain Obama's information, and why not if his information is in the IRS database?

Are these other databases less secure than IRS databases, and if so in what ways and why?

Alternatively, has the White House just inadvertently acknowledged that there are grave problems related to Obama's identity, and that it is intellectually and/or morally incapable of distinguishing these problems from "genuine" security issues?

Is Obama himself a "security issue" that for some reason doesn't implicate the IRS, and might this in turn have to do with the "phony" IRS scandal?

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/12/did_the_white_house_just_inadvertently_confirm_oba ma_id_fraud.html#ixzz2oQFkSpME

Professor Peabody
12-24-2013, 03:23 PM
Obama has a Connecticut issued Social Security number. The first 3 digits denote the state it was issued in. How far from Hawaii and Chicago is Connecticut?

jillian
12-24-2013, 03:24 PM
Did the White House just inadvertently confirm Obama ID fraud?

By way of the Gateway Pundit (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/figures-obama-tried-to-sign-up-for-obamacare-but-system-couldnt-verify-his-identity-video/), Ed Henry of FoxNews:
We learned today from the White House... initially, they said he signed up for what they called a bronze plan, paying about four hundred dollars a month in premiums. But, then they came back to us and said - Wait, he didn't actually enroll. They said his staff did it and that's because of his unique circumstance [obviously] as Commander in Chief. That his personal information is not in particular government data bases. So healthcare.gov could not actually verify his identity, oddly enough... So his staff did it." [emphasis added]

Here are some simple questions:

Does Obama file his tax returns by way of sending staff to a DC IRS building?

If not, why not?

Doesn't the integrity of Obama's tax returns relate to security risks?

Or, is Obama's information in IRS databases and not other federal agency databases accessed by HHS?

If this is true, precisely what other databases accessed by HHS do not contain Obama's information, and why not if his information is in the IRS database?

Are these other databases less secure than IRS databases, and if so in what ways and why?

Alternatively, has the White House just inadvertently acknowledged that there are grave problems related to Obama's identity, and that it is intellectually and/or morally incapable of distinguishing these problems from "genuine" security issues?

Is Obama himself a "security issue" that for some reason doesn't implicate the IRS, and might this in turn have to do with the "phony" IRS scandal?

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/12/did_the_white_house_just_inadvertently_confirm_oba ma_id_fraud.html#ixzz2oQFkSpME

nice opening thread. :rolleyes:

american thinker really should find another name

Peter1469
12-24-2013, 03:26 PM

Why, it is a respected publication.

jillian
12-24-2013, 03:29 PM
Why, it is a respected publication.

i understand it's respected on the right.

it doesn't have much credibility with anyone else anymore. articles like the one in the o/p are largely the reason.

i don't blame the o/p. he's posting what he read. he has every right to do that. i guess it's kind of easy to know obama derangement syndrome (like in the article) when we see it.

keymanjim
12-24-2013, 03:49 PM

it doesn't have much credibility with anyone else anymore. articles like the one in the o/p are largely the reason.

i don't blame the o/p. he's posting what he read. he has every right to do that. i guess it's kind of easy to know obama derangement syndrome (like in the article) when we see it.
Can you get any deeper in obama's ass?

Polecat
12-24-2013, 04:03 PM
Obama has failed to keep even one of his campaign promises. That puts him right in line with just about every other ass wipe that has ever run for office. With precious few exceptions.

Peter1469
12-24-2013, 04:05 PM

We could make similar accusations about publications that the left approve of. :wink:

jillian
12-24-2013, 04:15 PM
We could make similar accusations about publications that the left approve of. :wink:

not anything i use as a source you can't. :D

GrassrootsConservative
12-24-2013, 04:20 PM

I'd start with your leftist lapdog "factcheckers" first.

/Edit: Those things are so partisan.

Peter1469
12-24-2013, 04:20 PM
not anything i use as a source you can't. :D Of course I can. :grin:

jillian
12-24-2013, 04:24 PM
Of course I can. :grin:

well, i suppose you could… but you'd be wrong. :oP

Peter1469
12-24-2013, 04:27 PM
well, i suppose you could… but you'd be wrong. :oP

No more than you were above! :wink:

12-24-2013, 04:27 PM

You're kidding, right?

Peter1469
12-24-2013, 04:28 PM
You're kidding, right?

She kids a lot. But she is nice people. :smiley:

12-24-2013, 04:28 PM

You have a problem with the American Thinker....and you see no evidence of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Interesting.

Oh wait a second, Obama Derangement Syndrome is like Bush Derangement Syndrome, right? It has nothing to do with following a community organizer with a non-existent political resume.

jillian
12-24-2013, 04:31 PM
You have a problem with the American Thinker....and you see no evidence of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Interesting.

i have a problem with obama derangement syndrome. there are real issues to discuss.

i think that's fair, don't you?

but welcome, anyway.

GrassrootsConservative
12-24-2013, 04:35 PM
Since some Liberals are inclined to attack the source without any justification, allow me to post a second article... this one from the Minneapolis Star Tribune:

http://www.startribune.com/politics/national/237048091.html

HONOLULU — He won't use it, and he didn't actually sign up for it himself, but President Barack Obama has enrolled for health coverage through the new insurance exchanges.
Announcing his enrollment Monday, the White House called it a symbolic show of Obama's support for the fledgling exchanges where millions of Americans must buy insurance or face a penalty. Ironically, it also served as a reminder of just how complex and sometimes daunting the process can be.
Obama, like so many other Americans, couldn't use the website.
"The complicated nature of the president's case required an in-person sign-up," the White House said.

White House officials noted that for security reasons, the president's personal information is not readily available in government databases that the exchanges use to verify identities and check eligibility for tax subsidies.
But millions of other Americans have faced website glitches that made signing up through the exchanges difficult or impossible, particularly in the initial weeks before massive fixes to the site were put in place.

Do as we say, not as we do. You get to buy your healthcare from a website less secure than a condom with sweatholes, but Mr. Leftist Messiah gets to buy them securely.

We are all peasants, and the leftists have nothing better to do than go around bashing reputable sources like American Thinker for trying to expose the corruption and tyranny.

How do you like them apples? No more source attacks on American Thinker.

jillian
12-24-2013, 04:42 PM
Since some Liberals are inclined to attack the source without any justification, allow me to post a second article... this one from the Minneapolis Star Tribune:

Do as we say, not as we do. You get to buy your healthcare from a website less secure than a condom with sweatholes, but Mr. Leftist Messiah gets to buy them securely.

We are all peasants, and the leftists have nothing better to do than go around bashing reputable sources like American Thinker for trying to expose the corruption and tyranny.

How do you like them apples? No more source attacks on American Thinker.

the "complicated nature of the president's case" probably has more to do with security issues than with any type of pretend ID fraud.

i think that's the point for those not obama-deranged and what is contained in your link… as opposed to the o/p's.

thanks for that.

Polecat
12-24-2013, 04:46 PM
the "complicated nature of the president's case" probably has more to do with security issues than with any type of pretend ID fraud.

i think that's the point for those not obama-deranged and what is contained in your link… as opposed to the o/p's.

thanks for that.

That's true. Remember how hard it was to get W's service records?

Mainecoons
12-24-2013, 04:50 PM

:rofl: