PDA

View Full Version : Whatever it takes

McCool
12-28-2013, 10:09 AM
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obamacare-senate-landrieu-20131227,0,4566894.story#axzz2omXETljy

Hey, what would you do if your life of power, opulence, and privilege were threatened?

Fredy
12-28-2013, 12:57 PM
I'd kowtow to the racists, just like the Senator.

How about you?

Agravan
12-28-2013, 01:30 PM

How about you?Which racists would those be?

McCool
12-28-2013, 01:32 PM

How about you? Oh, not me. I'd apologize to the people for calling them racists and resign for going whichever way the wind blows.

nathanbforrest45
12-28-2013, 01:36 PM
Why is it whenever anyone is against Obama for any reason its automatically because he is black? Would Americans be willing to pay more and get less if Romney were President? Do these fools really believe that?

Peter1469
12-28-2013, 03:11 PM
Why is it whenever anyone is against Obama for any reason its automatically because he is black? Would Americans be willing to pay more and get less if Romney were President? Do these fools really believe that?

Nobody actually believes that. It is a rhetorical tool, and a fallacy, called poisoning the well used to intimidate people with whoms' views you disagree.

Mainecoons
12-28-2013, 05:11 PM

Easy. Playing the race card demonizes the opponents and allows the race card player to avoid confronting and discussing the many, many failures, lies, and corruption of this regime.

Trouble is, like the boy who called wolf the liberal who calls racist is taken less and less seriously all the time. You can call people racist but that doesn't disappear the millions who have lost their health coverage because of Barack Obama and the Democrats. It doesn't disappear the failed web site, it doesn't disappear the plunging incomes of the middle class and the enrichment of the one percent, and it doesn't disappear all the other scandals and missteps.

Basically, it is all they have left.