PDA

View Full Version : 12-Step Lesson for Leftist Black Americans.....

Libhater
12-31-2013, 01:13 PM
A lesson for leftist blacks:

In the early 1900s Nannie Helen Burroughs published a booklet called "The Twelve Things the Negro Must Do for Himself".

1. The Negro Must Learn to put things first. The first things are: Education; Development of Character traits; a trade and home ownership: The Negro puts too much of his earning in clothes, in food, in show and in having what he calls "a good time." The Dr. Kelly said, "The Negro buys what he wants and begs for what he needs." Too true!

2. The Negro must stop expecting God and White folk to do for him what he can do for himself: It is the "Divine Plan" that the strong shall help the weak, but even God does not do for man what man can do for himself.....

3. The Negro must keep himself, his children and his home clean and make the surroundings in which he lives comfortable and attractive: He must learn to "run his community up"--not down. We can segregate by law, we integrate only by living. Civilization is not a matter of race, it is a matter of standards...

4. The Negro must make his religion an everyday practice and not just a Sunday-Go-to-Meeting emotional affair.

5. The Negro must learn to dress more appropriately for work and for leisure: Knowing what to wear--how to wear it--when to wear it and where to wear it, are earmarks of common sense, culture and also an index to character.

6. The Negro must highly resolve to wipe out mass ignorance: The leaders of the race must teach and inspire the masses to become eager and determined to improve mentally, morally and spiritually, and to meet the basic requirements of good citizenship...Ignorance--satisfied ignorance--is a millstone about the neck of the race. It is democracy's greatest burden. Social integration is a relationship attained as a result of the cultivation of kindred social ideals, interests and standards. It is a blending process that requires time, understanding and kindred purposes to achieve. Likes alone and not laws can do it.

7. The Negro must stop charging his failures up to his "Color" and to White People's attitude: The truth of the matter is that good service and conduct will make senseless race prejudice fade like mist before the rising sun...Purpose, initiative, ingenuity and industry are the keys that all men use to get what they want. The Negro will have to do the same. He must make himself a workman who is too skilled not to be wanted, and too dependable not to be on the job, according to promise or plan...

8. The Negro must overcome his bad job habits: He must make a brand new reputation for himself in the world of labor. His bad job habits are absenteeism....He also has a bad reputation for conduct on the job--such as petty quarrelling with other help, incessant loud talking about nothing, loafing, carelessness, lack of job pride, insolence, gum chewing and--too often--liquor drinking. Just plain bad job habits!

9. He must improve his conduct in public places: Taken as a whole, he is entirely too loud and too ill-mannered. There is much talk about wiping out racial segregation and also much talk about achieving integration. Segregation is a physical arrangement by which people are separated in various services. It is definitely up to the Negro to wipe out the apparent justification or excuse for segregation...

10. The Negro must learn how to operate business for people--Not for Negro people, only.

11. The average so-called educated Negro will have to come down out of the air. He is too inflated over nothing. He needs an experience similar to the one that Ezekiel had--(Ezekiel 3:14-19). And he must do what Ezekiel did: Otherwise, through indifference, as to the plight of the masses, the Negro, who thinks that he has escaped, will lose his own soul...A race rises on its own wings, or is held down by its own weight. True leaders are never "things apart from the people." They are the masses. They simply got to the front ahead of them. Their only business at the front is to inspire the masses by hard work and noble example and challenge them to "Come on!"...There must arise within the Negro race a leadership that is not out hunting bargains for itself...

12. The Negro must stop forgetting his friends. "Remember": The American Negro has had and still has friends--in the North and in the South. These friends not only pray, speak, write, influence others, but make unblievable, unpublished sacrifices and contributions for the advancement of the race--for their brothers in bonds. The nobelest thing that teh Negro can do is to so live and labor that these benefactors will not have given in vain. The Negro must make his heart and mind resolute with purpose to justify the sacrifices and stand on his feet and go forward...Get to work! That's the answer to everything that hurts us. We talk too much about nothing instead of redeeming the time by working.

R-E-M-E-M-B-E-R

In spite of race prejudice, America is brim full of oportunities. Go after them!

'Stupid Black Men' by Larry Elder

Cigar
12-31-2013, 01:21 PM
:grin: Not Feeling The Love anymore :laugh:

:voodoo: time to stoke the Racism Fear Fire :jackoff:

:afro: Power to The People :afro:

Green Arrow
12-31-2013, 01:38 PM
:grin: Not Feeling The Love anymore :laugh:

:voodoo: time to stoke the Racism Fear Fire :jackoff:

:afro: Power to The People :afro:

No, no, no. Be honest and specific, Cigar. You don't support "power to the people," you just want power for a certain subset of people. You don't want it for all people.

Cigar
12-31-2013, 01:51 PM
No, no, no. Be honest and specific, Cigar. You don't support "power to the people," you just want power for a certain subset of people. You don't want it for all people.

Nothing is more Gratifying than White People on The Internet whining about Black People.

Green Arrow
12-31-2013, 01:52 PM
Nothing is more Gratifying than White People on The Internet whining about Black People.

Project your talking points on someone else.

Cigar
12-31-2013, 01:54 PM
Project your talking points on someone else.

Nope ... I just did it to you.

Now do something about it.

Mister D
12-31-2013, 01:57 PM

What could he possibly do to you? You're already black. :rofl:

Green Arrow
12-31-2013, 01:57 PM

I don't need to. It's a silly thing to throw at me, and you don't need help making yourself look ridiculous. You do a fine enough job of it on your own.

Mainecoons
12-31-2013, 02:05 PM
I don't need to. It's a silly thing to throw at me, and you don't need help making yourself look ridiculous. You do a fine enough job of it on your own.

Doesn't he though? Looks like he's determined to really leave a strong impression along those lines here at year end.

:rofl:

Libhater
12-31-2013, 02:26 PM
I see that this post has disintegrated into a free for all aimed at cigar. Look, this guy says he's gratified seeing White people whine about black people. Sure hope cigar realizes that the 12-step plan for lefty blacks was created by a black woman, and that the author of the book..."Stupid Black Men" is a black man himself. White people aren't whining about the decrepit state of the black man in today's society, no, we White people and a few intelligent black people like Nannie Burroughs, Larry Elder and most every black Conservative offer their insight and plans to get the leftist contingent off of their lazy arses to begin the process of making a life for themselves and for their families. So this isn't about you cigar per se, its about every black lefty in the nation.

The Xl
12-31-2013, 02:33 PM
Oh boy, Libhater the racist citing something referring to blacks as "the negro" and Cigar doing his usual dumbass trolling shtick.

This thread is surely headed for greatness.

Libhater
12-31-2013, 02:36 PM
Oh boy, Libhater the racist citing something referring to blacks as "the negro" and Cigar doing his usual dumbass trolling shtick.

Me a racist? I resemble that remark.

The Xl
12-31-2013, 02:37 PM
Me a racist? I resemble that remark.

You fit the bill, that's for sure.

jillian
12-31-2013, 02:37 PM

notice it isn't linked either…

i do belive we call that plagiarism.

Green Arrow
12-31-2013, 02:38 PM

Libhater's sources are both black people.

Libhater
12-31-2013, 02:39 PM
You fit the bill, that's for sure.

So do you have any words of wisdom to offer the leftist Negro of today? Do you think that Nannie Burroughs made great points in her 12-step plan for Negroes? Don't be shy, tell us what you really think of the 12-step plan.

Green Arrow
12-31-2013, 02:40 PM

Nope, because he named his sources in the post.

The Xl
12-31-2013, 02:42 PM
So do you have any words of wisdom to offer the leftist Negro of today? Do you think that Nannie Burroughs made great points in her 12-step plan for Negroes? Don't be shy, tell us what you really think of the 12-step plan.

I have no opinion of the plan. I think black people are the victims of institutional government racism, and I've seen plenty of examples of this with my own eyes.

I doubt you have anything to offer blacks, and the work of 100 years ago is likely obsolete at this point in time.

The Xl
12-31-2013, 02:43 PM
Libhater's sources are both black people.

Does that change the fact that he was giddy to cite work referring to blacks as "the negro?"

GrassrootsConservative
12-31-2013, 02:46 PM

:biglaugh: You calling someone out for not having a link. That's hilarious.

Green Arrow
12-31-2013, 02:47 PM
Does that change the fact that he was giddy to cite work referring to blacks as "the negro?"

No, but this isn't Trinnity's forum. Libhater, unlike some people on this forum, is actually trying to have a discussion. Ignoring his points to attack him personally is something Calypso would do, not you.

The Xl
12-31-2013, 02:50 PM
No, but this isn't Trinnity's forum. Libhater, unlike some people on this forum, is actually trying to have a discussion. Ignoring his points to attack him personally is something Calypso would do, not you.

I'd argue that his point wasn't to have a discussion in the first place, rather to troll. I base this on his prior post history, which I'm sure you're privy to.

Not trying to censor him, he can talk all the nonsense he likes, I'm merely calling a spade a spade. All I said was that the thread was destined for greatness, which it surely is.

Mister D
12-31-2013, 02:52 PM
I'd argue that his point wasn't to have a discussion in the first place, rather to troll. I base this on his prior post history, which I'm sure you're privy to.

Not trying to censor him, he can talk all the nonsense he likes, I'm merely calling a spade a spade. All I said was that the thread was destined for greatness, which it surely is.

hehehe

GrassrootsConservative
12-31-2013, 02:54 PM
hehehe

You caught that too? I think XL might be a little racist, himself.

The Xl
12-31-2013, 02:57 PM

Oh, stahp

Mister D
12-31-2013, 02:58 PM

Really? You think so?

Libhater
12-31-2013, 02:59 PM

Green Arrow is exactly right--all of my postings are here to create intelligent debate/discourse and nothing less. I referenced the term 'Negro' out of respect for Nannie Burroughs. Seems it was 'YOU' who decided to create this controversy by degrading and baiting this post into some kind of troll fest between me and cigar. You really are quite transparent here.

The Xl
12-31-2013, 02:59 PM
Really? You think so?

He's probably joking.

GrassrootsConservative
12-31-2013, 03:01 PM
Really? You think so?

Well sure. Clearly a couple words is all it takes to make someone racist, as he called the OP racist for use of the term "negro."

He just used the racial slur "spade" twice in one sentence. I'm pretty sure we can apply his own logic to his post in the same way he applied it to the OP.

/Edit: Yay. Like the Liberals we too have EXPOSED a racist.

The Xl
12-31-2013, 03:01 PM
Green Arrow is exactly right--all of my postings are here to create intelligent debate/discourse and nothing less. I referenced the term 'Negro' out of respect for Nannie Burroughs. Seems it was 'YOU' who decided to create this controversy by degrading and baiting this post into some kind of troll fest between me and cigar. You really are quite transparent here.

You're used the term negro in plenty of posts in the past, so cut that bull.

Anyway, I'll bow out here, so you can engage in your "discussion"

The Xl
12-31-2013, 03:03 PM
Well sure. Clearly a couple words is all it takes to make someone racist, as he called the OP racist for use of the term "negro."

He just used the racial slur "spade" twice in one sentence. I'm pretty sure we can apply his own logic to his post in the same way he applied it to the OP.

Calling a spade a spade means to tell it like it is. Not sure what you're going on about.

And do I have some racial history here like Libhater does? Am I admitted supporter of the KKK?

Go ahead and compare our post histories, kiddo. Just because you don't like me calling it how it is doesn't give you the license to conjure up bullshit out of nowhere.

GrassrootsConservative
12-31-2013, 03:05 PM
Doesn't feel too good when it happens to you does it? Maybe now you'll think twice about doing it to somebody else. And I don't care about your histories. Sorry, I live in the now.

The Xl
12-31-2013, 03:09 PM
Doesn't feel too good when it happens to you does it? Maybe now you'll think twice about doing it to somebody else. And I don't care about your histories. Sorry, I live in the now.

Trust me, nothing that comes from someone your level could ever make me rethink anything I said. Know your place, kid.

You trying to draw a parallel between an admitted racist using the term negro and someone with no racist history using a common term for calling it how it is doesn't hold water. It was a decent try, but no dice.

GrassrootsConservative
12-31-2013, 03:13 PM
Trust me, nothing that comes from someone your level could ever make me rethink anything I said. Know your place, kid.

You trying to draw a parallel between an admitted racist using the term negro and someone with no racist history using a common term for calling it how it is doesn't hold water. It was a decent try, but no dice.

Lol? Now you're making personal attacks on me. That's fine. I know it means I won the debate and my point got through. You have nothing left but to attack my character and person, because you lost on the issue at hand. Good day.

Libhater
12-31-2013, 03:15 PM
You're used the term negro in plenty of posts in the past, so cut that bull.

Anyway, I'll bow out here, so you can engage in your "discussion"

Sorry to hear that you have nothing to offer the black people. You stated elsewhere that you thought a bulk of
the problems/struggles blacks have today is because of inherent government racism. You should go back and read Nanny Burroughs
#7 step to see that her entire message to the black community was to stop their whining and to pick themselves up by their
own bootstraps--similar to what the great Ronald Reagan had proffered some 85 years later for black and white people alike.

The Xl
12-31-2013, 03:32 PM
Lol? Now you're making personal attacks on me. That's fine. I know it means I won the debate and my point got through. You have nothing left but to attack my character and person, because you lost on the issue at hand. Good day.

Interestingly enough, you made a personal attack on my character, a baseless one. Does that mean you never had a point in the first place? How does one win on the issue at hand when one doesn't have a coherent point that holds water?

Something to ponder, kiddo.

The Xl
12-31-2013, 03:34 PM
Sorry to hear that you have nothing to offer the black people. You stated elsewhere that you thought a bulk of
the problems/struggles blacks have today is because of inherent government racism. You should go back and read Nanny Burroughs
#7 step to see that her entire message to the black community was to stop their whining and to pick themselves up by their
own bootstraps--similar to what the great Ronald Reagan had proffered some 85 years later for black and white people alike.

Institutional racism, championed by your hero, Reagan, though his revved up war on drugs, is why blacks are where they are in the first place.

I'd end institutional racism. No war on drugs, dependency, no police abuse, and all that jazz. That's the main problem.

GrassrootsConservative
12-31-2013, 03:38 PM
Interestingly enough, you made a personal attack on my character, a baseless one. Does that mean you never had a point in the first place? How does one win on the issue at hand when one doesn't have a coherent point that holds water?

Something to ponder, kiddo.

It wasn't a personal attack, it was showing you how idiotic what you did to Libhater was.

Apparently that went right over your head. You thought I was serious? :laugh:

At least you realized such attacks are baseless.

Green Arrow
12-31-2013, 03:44 PM

"History cannot give us a program for the future, but it can give us a fuller understanding of ourselves and of our common humanity so that we can better face the future."
- Robert Penn Warren (1905-1989), American poet and novelist

GrassrootsConservative
12-31-2013, 03:46 PM
"History cannot give us a program for the future, but it can give us a fuller understanding of ourselves and of our common humanity so that we can better face the future."
- Robert Penn Warren (1905-1989), American poet and novelist

Sorry, should have been more clear. Personal histories of posters, I do not give even one single fuck about. Greater history of common humanity does concern me, thank you.

Green Arrow
12-31-2013, 03:50 PM
Sorry, should have been more clear. Personal histories of posters, I do not give even one single fuck about. Greater history of common humanity does concern me, thank you.

Right, my point is that any history is important. For example, if I look at something you say that is critical of Obama, what's to stop me from accusing you of being buddy-buddy with Bush? Understanding your posting history would.

GrassrootsConservative
12-31-2013, 03:54 PM
Right, my point is that any history is important. For example, if I look at something you say that is critical of Obama, what's to stop me from accusing you of being buddy-buddy with Bush? Understanding your posting history would.

Or knowing their histories, policies, and mentalities. That's how I know someone is ignorant from the very get go, if they refer to Bush as a Republican or talk about me "Not whining when Bush did something."

Green Arrow
12-31-2013, 03:56 PM
Or knowing their histories, policies, and mentalities. That's how I know someone is ignorant from the very get go, if they refer to Bush as a Republican or talk about me "Not whining when Bush did something."

This part confused me. What do you mean?

GrassrootsConservative
12-31-2013, 04:03 PM
This part confused me. What do you mean?

They are looking at his party instead of being informed and learning he is a big-government Liberal just like the rest of them.

Green Arrow
12-31-2013, 04:07 PM
They are looking at his party instead of being informed and learning he is a big-government Liberal just like the rest of them.

Oh, well that's Americans today for you. We've reduced politics to nothing more than rooting for your favorite sports team. I love my Tennessee Titans, and I will support them until the day I die, but I recognize the difference between sports and important things like politics.

...I can also admit that the Titans are not the greatest football team ever :tongue:

GrassrootsConservative
12-31-2013, 04:12 PM
Oh, well that's Americans today for you. We've reduced politics to nothing more than rooting for your favorite sports team. I love my Tennessee Titans, and I will support them until the day I die, but I recognize the difference between sports and important things like politics.

...I can also admit that the Titans are not the greatest football team ever :tongue:

They're better than some... but not my Vikings.

Why don't you root for the Vikings? I know you've got that whole Norse thing going on.

Green Arrow
12-31-2013, 04:15 PM
They're better than some... but not my Vikings.

Why don't you root for the Vikings? I know you've got that whole Norse thing going on.

I do, actually. I started football a Buccaneer, then became a Viking, now I'm a Titan. I still root for the Bucs and Vikings though, but if they play my Titans, I root for the Titans.

fyrenza
12-31-2013, 05:21 PM

The OP was a quote, so I'm a little confused :

Is the OP'er the "admitted racist,"
or is it the black author that used the "correct terminology" for her times?

undine
12-31-2013, 05:48 PM
*snip* The Negro must stop charging his failures up to his "Color" and to White People's attitude: The truth of the matter is that good service and conduct will make senseless race prejudice fade like mist before the rising sun *snip*

A good speech by an admirable woman who fought for rights for both women and blacks. I think the speech could be modified to address white people as well.

For example, "The Caucasian must stop charging his failures up to his "Color" and to Black People's attitude: The truth of the matter is that good service and conduct will make senseless race prejudice fade like mist before the rising sun"

GrassrootsConservative
12-31-2013, 05:50 PM
A good speech by an admirable woman who fought for rights for both women and blacks. I think the speech could be modified to address white people as well.

For example, "The Caucasian must stop charging his failures up to his "Color" and to Black People's attitude: The truth of the matter is that good service and conduct will make senseless race prejudice fade like mist before the rising sun"

:laugh: :huh:

undine
12-31-2013, 05:55 PM
:laugh: :huh:

Don't you find that many white people, not all of course, spend a large portion of their time blaming all their woes on blacks? I do. In fact when I researched what was copy and pasted in the OP I could only find references to it on white power sites. She was an admirable person that was concerned for her "tribe" you could say. She didn't need to put down white people to make her point. I find that many white people only denigrate blacks without fixing their own wagons.

GrassrootsConservative
12-31-2013, 05:58 PM
Don't you find that many white people, not all of course, spend a large portion of their time blaming all their woes on blacks? I do. In fact when I researched what was copy and pasted in the OP I could only find references to it on white power sites. She was an admirable person that was concerned for her "tribe" you could say. She didn't need to put down white people to make her point. I find that many white people only denigrate blacks without fixing their own wagons.

I don't find that at all, when compared with every other random thing that gets blamed. Blacks blame whites disproportionately to all the other blame that gets tossed around these days. In many cases it seems their parents and teachers actually indoctrinate them to blame us that way.

undine
12-31-2013, 06:08 PM
I don't find that at all, when compared with every other random thing that gets blamed. Blacks blame whites disproportionately to all the other blame that gets tossed around these days. In many cases it seems their parents and teachers actually indoctrinate them to blame us that way.
I haven't seen any evidence to back that up. Sure there are some blacks that do that but most of them don't spend all their time whining on forums.

GrassrootsConservative
12-31-2013, 06:12 PM
I haven't seen any evidence to back that up. Sure there are some blacks that do that but most of them don't spend all their time whining on forums.

I've personally witnessed it.

Peter1469
12-31-2013, 06:33 PM
White supremacists are irrelevant outliers. So no, white people typically don't blame their woes on blacks. Most white people judge people by their character and don't see color.

fyrenza
12-31-2013, 06:36 PM

^THAT^ struck me, too ~ it could have been written for ANYONE that wanted to "improve their lot in life."

The Xl
12-31-2013, 09:48 PM
It wasn't a personal attack, it was showing you how idiotic what you did to Libhater was.

Apparently that went right over your head. You thought I was serious? :laugh:

At least you realized such attacks are baseless.

But you failed miserably, because their are no parallels to draw in regards to the two situations.

Your attacks were indeed baseless. My criticism of Libhater was legitimate because of his past post history and his use of the word negro during his tenure on three forums.

It's not rocket science here.

Mister D
12-31-2013, 09:51 PM
I use Negro a lot if only because progressiveness hate it. :grin:

The Xl
12-31-2013, 09:51 PM
The OP was a quote, so I'm a little confused :

Is the OP'er the "admitted racist,"
or is it the black author that used the "correct terminology" for her times?

The TS used this particular article because of the language involved. This is evident by his post history.

I have no problem discussing issues in the black community, have done so on here, and have done so in my high school, which was mostly black, and to my friends, which are black and hispanic. My issue here was the obvious intent.

The Xl
12-31-2013, 09:56 PM
If we want to take a look at the real problem black Americans face:

http://danieljmitchell.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/failed-war-on-poverty.jpg

Thank Lydon Johnson for that and then Reagan in the 80s for revving up the war on drugs. Law enforcement and court discrimination are also big reasons.

Peter1469
12-31-2013, 11:25 PM
If we want to take a look at the real problem black Americans face:

http://danieljmitchell.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/failed-war-on-poverty.jpg

Thank Lydon Johnson for that and then Reagan in the 80s for revving up the war on drugs. Law enforcement and court discrimination are also big reasons.

Government assistance programs created a cycle of poverty.

Ivan88
01-01-2014, 12:22 AM
One Step Plan for Leftist Blacks:
Use the right hand.

fyrenza
01-01-2014, 01:55 AM
The TS used this particular article because of the language involved. This is evident by his post history.

I have no problem discussing issues in the black community, have done so on here, and have done so in my high school, which was mostly black, and to my friends, which are black and hispanic. My issue here was the obvious intent.

I know you ~

but this is the 'net, and we're floating on 't00bz, eh?

So, you just have to take the posts at their face value,

because THAT is how you change people's opinions ~

by refuting the WRONG things that you see.

In this instance, you sort of attacked the messenger,

for an actually Good Message.

Libhater
01-01-2014, 06:14 AM
One Step Plan for Leftist Blacks:
Use the right hand.

LMFAO! You nailed it Ivan. Problem with that is if blacks were to listen to and actually become Conservative, then there would be no need
to keep these political forums up and running. There would be no more social and economic problems per se.

undine
01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
LMFAO! You nailed it Ivan. Problem with that is if blacks were to listen to and actually become Conservative, then there would be no need
to keep these political forums up and running. There would be no more social and economic problems per se.

Thank you for posting this. This is what I meant by some white people (assuming you are white?) blaming all their problems on other races.

I'm told you are an outlier though so that is a relief. But I see this type of behavior on forums all the time.

Libhater
01-01-2014, 04:04 PM
Thank you for posting this. This is what I meant by some white people (assuming you are white?) blaming all their problems on other races.

I'm told you are an outlier though so that is a relief. But I see this type of behavior on forums all the time.

Don't get your undies in a wad. How did you come up with that bit of foolishness? This isn't about race---its about economic empowerment via individual aggressiveness coupled with a desire to pick themselves up by their bootstraps the good old Conservative style. This offer is out there for White liberals as well in an attempt to shake them from the throes of a collective/statist state of mind.

The Xl
01-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Government assistance programs created a cycle of poverty.

For sure.

undine
01-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Don't get your undies in a wad. How did you come up with that bit of foolishness? This isn't about race---its about economic empowerment via individual aggressiveness coupled with a desire to pick themselves up by their bootstraps the good old Conservative style. This offer is out there for White liberals as well in an attempt to shake them from the throes of a collective/statist state of mind.I got it by reading your post. Did you not imply that blacks are the cause of the woes of the world?

Cigar
01-01-2014, 07:32 PM
After losing two Presidential Elections to a Black Man ... this is the type of Threads you get.

Ain't Fear a Beautiful Thang

and I Love it :grin:

Mister D
01-01-2014, 07:54 PM
I got it by reading your post. Did you not imply that blacks are the cause of the woes of the world?

no, if there is an implication with regard to race it would be that blacks are the cause of their own woes and, more importantly, it is up to blacks to resolve their community's problems. I must say that this is a message some folks don't like to hear...

Libhater
01-01-2014, 08:51 PM
I got it by reading your post. Did you not imply that blacks are the cause of the woes of the world?

While that may very well be the case, I certainly am not implying it as such. You might want to ask blacks living in abject poverty, having a high amount of their folk incarcerated, having many young fathers fleeing the coop and leaving behind a single woman with children to rely on big government to become their sugar daddies if you will, young-ins joining criminally intent gangs like the bloods and the crypts etc....as to whether they see themselves as a black pock on society and on their families. I would like to see these leftist blacks live their lives as outlined by Nannie Burroughs in the OP. Are there any of the 12 steps from the OP that you think wouldn't work or wouldn't be a great platform for blacks in general to take heed from? Perhaps you think the majority of blacks today are quite content living off the dole.

darroll
01-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Don't consider some blacks making $100.000 per week selling drugs.
What a problem slavery caused.
In 1912 someone kicked my gggg grandfather.

roadmaster
01-01-2014, 09:27 PM
Don't consider some blacks making $100.000 per week selling drugs.
What a problem slavery caused.
In 1912 someone kicked my gggg grandfather. More are in jail because they are willing to take the risk. Some mothers guilt them into doing this for money. The majority of them don't live long or end up in jail for a long time, talk about the slavery of today. People will say well that was a ten year old shot innocent little boy but the reality is they are selling too.

Libhater
01-02-2014, 07:18 AM
More are in jail because they are willing to take the risk. Some mothers guilt them into doing this for money. The majority of them don't live long or end up in jail for a long time, talk about the slavery of today. People will say well that was a ten year old shot innocent little boy but the reality is they are selling too.

Yeah, and somehow the leftists in this nation either blame Conservatives for not redistributing enough wealth to the indigent, or they're perfectly content in having these black folk stay chronically and slavishly dependent on government for their lackluster livelihoods. Jessie Jackhole and al sharpless are the blacks' biggest enablers.