PDA

View Full Version : Trey Gowdy...everyone's favorite Congressman on pathetic NY Times

01-02-2014, 11:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKrbgNq2IY4

patrickt
01-02-2014, 12:11 PM
The NYT has been tools of the left since 1917. Walter Duranty would have been proud of this report.
http://www.examiner.com/article/walter-duranty-stalin-s-mouthpiece

The NYT has changed their slogan from "All the News that's Fit to Print" to "All the News that Fits we Print". Lying to make it fit is fine with the NYT.

Cigar
01-02-2014, 12:39 PM
:grin:

01-02-2014, 12:40 PM
:grin:

Better to just post a smiley than say something stupid and make a fool out of yourself, huh?

jillian
01-02-2014, 12:41 PM
gowdy... one of the loons who voted to shut down the government.

yeah... i care what he says...

almost

Cigar
01-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Better to just post a smiley than say something stupid and make a fool out of yourself, huh?

Da-Bears :smiley_ROFLMAO:

patrickt
01-02-2014, 12:47 PM
gowdy... one of the loons who voted to shut down the government.

yeah... i care what he says...

almost

You should have stuck with a smiley. I assume you're talking about President Obama's shutdown of WWII Memorial and Mt. Rushmore. Yeh, definitely should have followed Cigar with a smiley. As for what the Congressman said, it really doesn't matter. What the NYT said, and lied about, does matter. Well, not to you or Cigar. Really, following the queen, "What does it matter?"

Cigar
01-02-2014, 12:48 PM
You should have stuck with a smiley. I assume you're talking about President Obama's shutdown of WWII Memorial and Mt. Rushmore. Yeh, definitely should have followed Cigar with a smiley. As for what the Congressman said, it really doesn't matter. What the NYT said, and lied about, does matter. Well, not to you or Cigar. Really, following the queen, "What does it matter?"

Show us The Executive Order :laugh:

jillian
01-02-2014, 12:54 PM

no. and your refusal to deal in reality is not my problem.

i guess you didn't like that when the rightwingnuts shut the government they couldn't then pick and choose what they wanted open?