PDA

View Full Version : "Let them eat cake!" says Obama as he golfs in sunny Hawaiii

Blackrook
01-03-2014, 12:12 AM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/2/what-a-life/

Obama is a one-man wrecking crew, destroying the middle class' standard of living and taking away their health insurance, but he doesn't have a care in the world while he has a vacay in sunny Hawaii, paying more per day for his rental house than most families earn in a month.

Obama will go down in history as the one man who did the most damage to our country -- ever.

Blackrook
01-03-2014, 12:19 AM
The last vacation I took was in 2008, before I lost my business and my house. But I'm glad Obama's doing okay. It's nice to know he's prosperous when so many other people are suffering.

fyrenza
01-03-2014, 12:19 AM
I just quoted that, somewhere!!!

And, now, back to your regularly scheduled thread ~>

Cigar
01-03-2014, 07:44 AM
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/furiataurina1010/whining/cry%20babies/01sally_girl_throw_tantrum_hg_clr1.gif#tantrum%20c ry%20baby%20gif

jillian
01-03-2014, 08:02 AM
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/furiataurina1010/whining/cry babies/01sally_girl_throw_tantrum_hg_clr1.gif#tantrum cry baby gif

he does seem to be angst-fillled… which is fine.

the fact that he doesn't care what he says is another.

Cigar
01-03-2014, 08:04 AM

Obama is a one-man wrecking crew, destroying the middle class' standard of living and taking away their health insurance, but he doesn't have a care in the world while he has a vacay in sunny Hawaii, paying more per day for his rental house than most families earn in a month.

Obama will go down in history as the one man who did the most damage to our country -- ever.

Don't worry ... you only have 3 more years :grin:

zelmo1234
01-03-2014, 08:14 AM
Don't worry ... you only have 3 more years :grin:

I really don't know why you say that we have an election that could tip the balance of power in just 11 months.

He already has accomplished nothing since the 2010 election he may be the longest sitting lame duck President in history

And the fact remains that the poor and the middle class have taken a huge hit under the Obama administration.

Codename Section
01-03-2014, 08:23 AM
I personally think that this shows (and I said this about Bush too) the difference between a president and a leader. A leader suffers with his people. Barak Obama isn't a leader of men. He's a suit.

It's too bad because back in the day I had hope about him, but he turned out just to be more of the same.

jillian
01-03-2014, 08:27 AM
I personally think that this shows (and I said this about Bush too) the difference between a president and a leader. A leader suffers with his people. Barak Obama isn't a leader of men. He's a suit.

It's too bad because back in the day I had hope about him, but he turned out just to be more of the same.

like bush having to be shown a video of the damage katrina caused before he'd acknowledged it?

when he was president the right used to shriek that he could work remotely.

besides, it isn't credible… it never was…. they've shrieked the same way every time this president took a vacation. they'd prefer he were cleaning the white house. and as pointed out, his "vacation days" are about 1/4 of what bush's were.

me? i see the BS in the o/p as being more whining and disingenuous blather.

Cigar
01-03-2014, 08:34 AM
I really don't know why you say that we have an election that could tip the balance of power in just 11 months.

He already has accomplished nothing since the 2010 election he may be the longest sitting lame duck President in history

And the fact remains that the poor and the middle class have taken a huge hit under the Obama administration.

Obama will still be President and you will still be bitching about President Obama

... and exactly what have the GOP done for the poor and middle class? :rollseyes:

Please stop pretending you give a shit about them. Remember ... they are takers, a labeled created by Conservatives.

Obama has accomplished nothing that the Republicans care about ... and I how he NEVER does ... and that's just beautiful in my world.

I don't see any Republicans giving a shit about the ...

The Unemployed
The Poor
Blacks
Hispanics
Gays
"Voting Rights"
Ending Wars

... yea you're right, if you're a Conservative Republican, Obama has accomplished nothing YOU want; thank GOD he never will. :icon_thumright:

Codename Section
01-03-2014, 08:36 AM
like bush having to be shown a video of the damage katrina caused before he'd acknowledged it?

I said that I said this about Bush, too.

Julius Caesar was one of the wealthiest man in history, but when his men ate rats, he ate rats. His officers would continue to dine in their tents and he would go down to the front and eat with them. This inspired loyalty to him that no other Roman matched.

When you live well while others suffer and you're their king/president/prime minister, you are no "leader". Bush you kind of expect it from because of his family. A community organizer who talks the talk but hangs with Jay-Z and takes expensive vacations in Hawaii (instead of heading home to Chicago), not so much.

I doubt, highly doubt, you would have seen this out of Hillary.

jillian
01-03-2014, 08:37 AM
... yea you're right, if you're a Conservative Republican, Obama has accomplished nothing YOU want; thank GOD he never will. :icon_thumright:

if they were honest, they'd acknowledge that the ACA is their baby.

Cigar
01-03-2014, 08:38 AM

They don't have the Stones to ever admit a mistake ... they will deny to the GOPs dieing days; hopefully soon.

exotix
01-03-2014, 09:41 AM

The last vacation I took was in 2008, before I lost my business and my house. But I'm glad Obama's doing okay. It's nice to know he's prosperous when so many other people are suffering.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

Mainecoons
01-03-2014, 10:29 AM

Thanks for the laugh!

:rofl:

Cigar
01-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the laugh!

:rofl:

No ... thank you for the Idea :laugh: