PDA

View Full Version : Sheriffs Group Calls for Uprising After 'Homosexuals' Shove Things Down Their Throats

Cigar
01-06-2014, 10:16 AM
http://a4.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/c_fill,fl_keep_iptc,g_faces,h_365,w_652/pw3hl0rhop68uezrliok.png

It's not just about Trestin Meacham anymore. A group called the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association today called for an uprising against gay marriage in the state. In an expression mixing a fierce devotion to rights with a deep paranoia about oral sodomy, former Graham Country, AZ Sheriff Richard Mack told the meeting: "The homosexuals are shoving their agenda down our throats."

He added, "They are shoving it hard, again and again. And they won't stop until they finish. We just won't swallow this anymore."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/unrest-grows-in-utah-over-the-gays

No Folks .... It's not the Onion ... it's just Conservatives being Hard Conservatives :grin: They are so much Fun

Codename Section
01-06-2014, 10:19 AM
I think everyone should have more rights than we do now. Everyone.

zelmo1234
01-06-2014, 10:19 AM
While I do not agree with the Sherriff, I do believe that the courts forcing the Gay agenda against the will of the people is going to back fire on the Gay community.

I think that it will cause more discrimination rather than less. I think, unfortunately, that this is just the beginning.

Cigar
01-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Polls and Democracy has shown the Will of The People :wink:

zelmo1234
01-06-2014, 10:24 AM

But votes in the states have shown otherwise

Cigar
01-06-2014, 10:26 AM
But votes in the states have shown otherwise

Tick-Tock :grin: Only Time will Tell

Codename Section
01-06-2014, 10:29 AM

You realize that most referendums overrule gay marriage, ie "democracy". It's the courts and legislators (statism) that makes gay right laws.

Individual rights and freedoms should never been made into laws or denied with laws. The government should do its limited business and just build some roads, deliver mail, and defend some borders.

Cigar
01-06-2014, 10:30 AM
You realize that most referendums overrule gay marriage, ie "democracy". It's the courts and legislators (statism) that makes gay right laws.

Individual rights and freedoms should never been made into laws or denied with laws. The government should do its limited business and just build some roads, deliver mail, and defend some borders.

Yep .... it takes time for some Dinosaurs to die off

Mister D
01-06-2014, 10:38 AM
Yep .... it takes time for some Dinosaurs to die off

You mean all those black dinosaurs who vote against gay marriage whenever it goes up for a vote? :afro:

Mister D
01-06-2014, 10:39 AM
http://booksarefun.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1200x1200/063e3547c4534b98f6796d4b1c9b0220/1/5/156010_1.jpg

patrickt
01-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Cigar admits he was lying when he said, "Polls and Democracy has shown the Will of the People" and implied the Will of the People supports the leftists. Polls and Democracy show quite clearly that the leftists have no choice but to lie, dissemble, and create dissension.

It is amusing that the document that secures many of our valuable freedoms, the Constitution, is hated by the liberals.

Cigar
01-06-2014, 10:46 AM
You mean all those black dinosaurs who vote against gay marriage whenever it goes up for a vote? :afro:

:applause:

Ladies and Gentlemen ... it's not even Wednesday yet and our resident Racist have found a way to get his Racist Beliefs into a Thread about a Sheriff in Arizona about Homosexuals. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Obviously there's a Black Connection to a White Sheriff in Arizona about Homosexuals ... naturally :loco:

Mister D
01-06-2014, 10:47 AM
:applause:

Ladies and Gentlemen ... it's not even Wednesday yet and our resident Racist have found a way to get his Racist Beliefs into a Thread about a Sheriff in Arizona about Homosexuals. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Obviously there's a Black Connection to a White Sheriff in Arizona about Homosexuals ... naturally :loco:

What was racist? :laugh: That was rhetorical. You have no idea.

Again, are you hoping all those black dinosaurs die off? :grin:

Cigar
01-06-2014, 10:47 AM
Cigar admits he was lying when he said, "Polls and Democracy has shown the Will of the People" and implied the Will of the People supports the leftists. Polls and Democracy show quite clearly that the leftists have no choice but to lie, dissemble, and create dissension.

It is amusing that the document that secures many of our valuable freedoms, the Constitution, is hated by the liberals.

FACT; YES or NO ... are Gay Rights Increasing or Decreasing? :laugh:

Cigar
01-06-2014, 10:52 AM
What was racist? :laugh: That was rhetorical. You have no idea.

Chew First, then Swallow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t6pzPp1Q2ew

Mister D
01-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Chew First, then Swallow

Fredy
01-06-2014, 10:53 AM
oh noes, the scary homos are coming!

Cigar
01-06-2014, 10:55 AM
:grin:

Mister D
01-06-2014, 10:57 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JiO4dQk0L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

:laugh:

patrickt
01-06-2014, 10:59 AM
FACT; YES or NO ... are Gay Rights Increasing or Decreasing? :laugh:

Is that suppose to make sense? Fact: Yes or No...Is gay marriage the will of the people or is it the will of liberal judges and greedy liberals.

The right of gays to have health insurance that meets their needs has gone down. The right of gays to have their phone and internet traffic free from government interception has gone down. The rights of gays to own and operate a small business free from unreasonable government interference have gone down. The rights of gay to own and carry firearms for their protection have, in many locations, gone down. The rights of gays to have IRS determinations made in a legal, unbiased, and non-political manner have gone down. The rights of gays to have their children receive a good education free of federal interference have gone down. The rights of gays to freedom of worship have gone down.

The rights of gays, as Americans, are constantly under attack by the left. It's the left that sees a country of gay rights, black rights, white rights, men's rights, women's rights, and so forth and so on. The rights of Americans? Not worth considering.

Personally, I support gay marriage but for nitwits to pretend it is the will of the people is insufferable. The Constitution, which secures the rights of the minority from the will of the people, is hated by the left. They feel it can be replaced by a tyrant.

kilgram
01-06-2014, 11:01 AM

The courts and legislators are part of the liberal democracy.

I think that was Jefferson who said that the rights of the minorities should be respected.

The government shoud assure that all the rights of the people are assured. The government works for the people. The problem is that it is only theory. The statism and power always corrupts.

Cigar
01-06-2014, 11:04 AM
Is that suppose to make sense? Fact: Yes or No...Is gay marriage the will of the people?

Personally, I support gay marriage but for nitwits to pretend it is the will of the people is insufferable.

Good then we have no argument ... :grin:

People don't have to like Rights for other people, that's our history.

But that won't stop people getting them

Green Arrow
01-06-2014, 12:00 PM
As a member of the LGBTQ community, I recognize that trying to get my way via legislation and courts is not the right thing to do, and will only cause setbacks in the movement. That's why I oppose such actions and instead think we need to get government out of the business of regulating and recognizing marriage, period.

The Sage of Main Street
01-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Tick-Tock :grin: Only Time will Tell

Once they get their agents teaching our children and being especially nice to them in order to corrupt them, they will indoctrinate enough voters to pass their agenda.

Cigar
01-06-2014, 12:08 PM
As a member of the LGBTQ community, I recognize that trying to get my way via legislation and courts is not the right thing to do, and will only cause setbacks in the movement. That's why I oppose such actions and instead think we need to get government out of the business of regulating and recognizing marriage, period.

So you're ok with Majority Rule then ... correct?

Green Arrow
01-06-2014, 12:10 PM

Nope. I'm an anarchist. I'm not okay with government period.

jillian
01-06-2014, 12:10 PM
Nope. I'm an anarchist. I'm not okay with government period.

feel free to live someplace where there's no government. i hear somalia is nice this time of year.

The Sage of Main Street
01-06-2014, 12:12 PM
http://a4.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/c_fill,fl_keep_iptc,g_faces,h_365,w_652/pw3hl0rhop68uezrliok.png

"The homosexuals are shoving their agenda down our throats."

He added, "They are shoving it hard, again and again. And they won't stop until they finish. We just won't swallow this anymore."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/unrest-grows-in-utah-over-the-gays

Someone painted me with his gadar. Dear me, I can't resist. The ex-sherrif answered the question of whether he spits or swallows after a blow job. If Monica had swallowed, Clinton would never have been impeached.

Mr. Freeze
01-06-2014, 12:13 PM
The paradox of government: if the government stayed out of the individual and personal experience altogether it would never have to correct itself with more legislation to repeal earlier legislation.

There is no reason for the government to concern itself with these things. To fix a problem like legal discrimination the government sets a precedence of assertion that can be used later in ways unintended by the alleged "good deed" of fixing that problem it created in the first place.

Imagine there's no countries. It isn't hard to do. Nothing to kill or die for, no religion too. Imagine all the people living lives in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us and the world will live us one.

The Xl
01-06-2014, 12:15 PM
feel free to live someplace where there's no government. i hear somalia is nice this time of year.

And if you want big government, go to Europe. No one is stopping you.

See how that works?

The Sage of Main Street
01-06-2014, 12:20 PM

Whites were a minority in this country until the late 19th Century at least. How did that work out for the feral races? Disenfranchise and deport to make up for when the right of the majority to rule was taken from us by the 1% and their pseudo-Liberal heirs.

zelmo1234
01-06-2014, 12:22 PM

See how that works?

I here Greece is nice this time of year?

Mr. Freeze
01-06-2014, 12:22 PM

Do you keep up with the news of that part of the world at all? I don't mean this facetiously, but Somalia has a government. It's called the Federal Government of Somalia. There is also a breakaway republic Somaliland.

jillian
01-06-2014, 12:25 PM

See how that works?

i live under our political system as it exists.

i'm not running around stamping my feet because i don't like laws.

Cigar
01-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Whites were a minority in this country until the late 19th Century at least. How did that work out for the feral races? Disenfranchise and deport to make up for when the right of the majority to rule was taken from us by the 1% and their pseudo-Liberal heirs.

Tick-Tock ... Times Are Changing

zelmo1234
01-06-2014, 12:27 PM

Unless you don't like the laws, Like Citizens United or the Heller ruling you tend to stomp your feet a little on those :)

Green Arrow
01-06-2014, 12:28 PM

I live in America, where I'm just as free as you are to pursue whatever system I want. Deal with it.

Mr. Freeze
01-06-2014, 12:30 PM

Of course you're not. You want change like everyone else.

You're making new laws that support your agenda which is "forward" and growing the size and capacity of government. That is not foot stomping and neither is that of people who want to shrink it.

Why must we frame conversations so that "we're" right and good and the "other side" is wrong and foot stomping or evil?

What you want is no less right or wrong than what I want. You may like chicken and I may like pork. Making us both eat beef just makes everyone cranky.

Your values, your desires are no less important or more important than mine. Compromise causes dissatisfaction in both parts so there should be a method for dissolution and allowing people to go their separate ways and pursue a life they desire unhindered.

The Xl
01-06-2014, 12:37 PM

The laws and ideology you support violate the Constitution. No place for it here.

Heyduke
01-06-2014, 01:33 PM
I don't care who marries who. Personally, I think government should not be involved with marriage. Just throw a party, invite your friends and family, have the wedding at your church or by the river or at Disneyland, etc, and bamm! you're married. Now you've got crazy inlaws and a spouse with a list of chores, second guessing all of your decisions and giving you a guilt trip if you want to hang with your friends.

It's no surprise though that opinions about gay marriage have changed when you've got unbalanced pro-gay sophistry in public schools, top-down behavior placement mandates from TV network executives, etc..
I mean, it's a requirement for HS graduation in California to write an essay on a homosexual that you admire. And, it would practically be a hate crime for Hollywood in 2014 to make another scene like the Crying Game scene in Ace Ventura Pet Detective;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSPtSEIlp8A

patrickt
01-06-2014, 03:37 PM
"It Is a Contradiction to Believe That the Majority Can Be a Tyranny Over Themselve"

The majority can certainly create a tyranny over minorities. When we have a tyranny, the Catholics can be targeted by laws the tyrants pass, conservatives can be targeted by the IRS, and the NSA can listen at will to any citizens they want.

It gets more complicated with a representative democracy where a direct vote on an issue or law is rare and one of usually two candidates goes to Washington and does as they damn well please. That's how we get mini-tyrants like Rep. Pelosi saying that they would have passed Obamacare if no one had wanted it. It's one of the rare occasions where she was lucid and honest.

Add to that the issue of the majority including dead people, foreign nationals, and people with the leisure time--often called deadbeats--who can vote repeatedly and the problem gets more complex.