PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Defends Melissa Harris-Perry: No Apology Necessary

Cigar
01-06-2014, 02:06 PM
MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry got an expected defense Monday morning from Glenn Beck, who said he did not understand why she should have felt the need to apologize for joining her guests in joking about Mitt Romney’s black grandson on her last show of the year. “She apologizes, for what?” he asked.

Beck read aloud a letter he said he attempted to send directly to Harris-Perry through his PR people, explaining that while he may not agree with many things she has said, he did not find it necessary for her to apologize for what was essentially a “break with comedians” on her show. “I disagree with her on everything,” Beck said before reading her letter, “but I don’t get the impression that she’s a bad human being.”

When he returned from vacation and saw her heartfelt apology, Beck said he thought he was going to “lose my mind.” He wrote, “Yes, it wasn’t nice. Yes, it was hurtful and divisive, if that was the intent, but it clearly was not.”

Beck added that he related to Harris-Perry’s situation, saying, “I’ve been there.” He accused conservatives of failing to see the MSNBC “for who she is, and we’re engaging now in the worst kind of political destruction… Our side sees blood in the water and is going after MSNBC.”

full: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/glenn-beck-defends-melissa-harris-perry-no-apology-necessary/

:happy1:

undine
01-06-2014, 02:07 PM
Uh oh, I think Beck just became a communist.

Captain Obvious
01-06-2014, 02:10 PM
Glenn Beck is a butt plug.

What a tool, his show is unlistenable. He's relegated himself to basically being a morning show kooky DJ heckler.

Cigar
01-06-2014, 02:11 PM
But But But But But what about all The Black Babies :laugh:

IB4 Mr D

Germanicus
01-06-2014, 02:13 PM
Glen Beck should apologize for being Glen Beck.

The big thing from it all is that Romney is a champion for the way he responded. He made no huge deal about it.

I find it hard not to like Romney. He is a man.

zelmo1234
01-06-2014, 02:13 PM
And he is right she was joking, she apologized, the Romney's have accepted there apology what more is there to ask for.

Now if this was the other way around, the left would be screaming for blood, but that is just who they are! As far as I am concerned, this is a stupid issue to hit national media!

Cigar
01-06-2014, 02:16 PM
And he is right she was joking, she apologized, the Romney's have accepted there apology what more is there to ask for.

Now if this was the other way around, the left would be screaming for blood, but that is just who they are! As far as I am concerned, this is a stupid issue to hit national media!

What more? Political Points ... calls for Firings ... you know, :laugh:

The Xl
01-06-2014, 02:24 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18heur1z2xqvogif/ku-medium.gif

zelmo1234
01-06-2014, 02:24 PM
What more? Political Points ... calls for Firings ... you know, :laugh:

Shame is it not!

Mister D
01-06-2014, 02:27 PM
But But But But But what about all The Black Babies :laugh:

IB4 Mr D

I own this guy! Bought him like a slave. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

nic34
01-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Even Beck is sentient enough to realize that when a public figure makes a mistake then apologizes for it, that, that is what everyone has always said they expect.

You got the apology, now move on...

Cigar
01-06-2014, 02:31 PM
I own this guy! Bought him like a slave. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::s miley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smi ley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smile y_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO:

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1110005504/h8F5F0734/

Cigar
01-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Even Beck is sentient enough to realize that when a public figure makes a mistake then apologizes for it, that, that is what everyone has always said they expect.

You got the apology, now move on...

:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon _thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thum left:

EVERYONE who Talks for a Living ... Makes Public Mistakes ... EVERYONE

Captain Obvious
01-06-2014, 02:34 PM
:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon _thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thum left:

EVERYONE who Talks for a Living ... Makes Public Mistakes ... EVERYONE

Spoken by the authority of being wrong most of the time.

nathanbforrest45
01-06-2014, 02:37 PM
The hypocrisy from the left is so thick my keyboard stopped working. The partisanship is even worse. Beck agrees with the left's position this is nothing to do about anything and they go out of their way to call him names anyway. Its quite obvious to the left words have no meaning, the only thing that matters is who is saying them

Captain Obvious
01-06-2014, 02:38 PM
The hypocrisy from the left is so thick my keyboard stopped working.

Nah, that would be spooge.

McCool
01-06-2014, 03:04 PM
I like Glenn Beck. He tells it like he sees it, and he doesn't give a crap about the Left's diatribe.

Cigar
01-06-2014, 03:08 PM
I like Glenn Beck. He tells it like he sees it, and he doesn't give a crap about the Left's diatribe.

Trust me ... The Left has always encouraged Glen Beck to speak his mind. :laugh:

Captain Obvious
01-06-2014, 03:11 PM
The show is unlistenable.

I had it on once just to let my wife hear how incredibly stupid the show is (she isn't in to these shows), her reply was "people actually listen to this?".

It just stuns me that the political crowd is that dumbed down that they turn to this show (or shows like these) for information.

nathanbforrest45
01-06-2014, 03:20 PM

I had it on once just to let my wife hear how incredibly stupid the show is (she isn't in to these shows), her reply was "people actually listen to this?".

It just stuns me that the political crowd is that dumbed down that they turn to this show (or shows like these) for information.

As opposed to spending one's time on internet political forums?

Cigar
01-06-2014, 03:22 PM

You should have log on to this Forum :laugh:

My Wife thinks this place is Nuts and she knows I'm nuts :grin:

Libhater
01-06-2014, 05:55 PM
If anyone had actually listened to this leftist bitch more than just this one time, they would know that she race baits nearly every single issue.
There really isn't much difference between her the rev wright and al sharpless. Total losers and shitheads all.

Ransom
01-06-2014, 07:02 PM
This was just her standard race baiting, no one expected anything else from this partisan, did they?

Max Rockatansky
01-06-2014, 07:08 PM
MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry got an expected defense Monday morning from Glenn Beck, who said he did not understand why she should have felt the need to apologize for joining her guests in joking about Mitt Romney’s black grandson on her last show of the year. “She apologizes, for what?” he asked.

Glenn is a self-serving asshole who speaks solely to garner money. He's a self serving asshole. Anyone who supports him or quotes him is the same thing.

Ransom
01-06-2014, 07:13 PM
Make projection arguments often, RW?