PDA

View Full Version : Wanna know what you're dealing with on Obama's ACA?

texan
01-06-2014, 03:24 PM
"Most recently, the White House has been looking to distance itself from the expectation that it would enroll about 7 million people in the first year of Obamacare coverage. The estimate came from the CBO, and the administration described it in pre-launch memos as a "target" for 2014. "I think success looks like at least 7 million people having signed up by the end of March 2014," Sebelius said in September.

But HHS's ability to hit that mark is in question because of the rocky HealthCare.gov rollout, and the administration now says 7 million wasn't its goal, or even its estimate.

"That was CBO's projection, not ours. I'm not aware that we put a numerical projection on what we hope to see by March 31st," White House spokesman Jay Carney said last week.

patrickt
01-06-2014, 04:02 PM
Obamacare? Affordable Care Act? Never heard of it. Oh, it might have been something Congress did the the White House certainly wasn't involved. And Congress, they will take the votes of everyone who has retired or been defeated and point out that without those votes, Obamacare wouldn't have passed so they can blame the guys who left already.

Everyone who voted for Obamacare, promoted Obamacare, lied for Obamacare need to leave in disgrace.

roadmaster
01-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Just like if you like your policy you can keep it. Many are finding out that if they have pre-existing conditions it's not covered and the amount it will pay is less than their old policy. So what many are getting is less coverage for more money. Now Obamas going to say again he can't control insurance companies but he sold this on pre-existing conditions and people worrying about losing coverage when they changed jobs. It doesn't go state to state with you and you have to pre-qualify again, their are also limits to what they will cover.

Cigar
01-06-2014, 04:10 PM
October 1st was the start of ACA, today January 6th ... March 31st a little less than 3 hole months away.

Tell us what you're going to talk about then. :grin:

You lost, it's Law ... people now have Health Insurance.

Now I'd like to see The Republicans that try's to take that away.

roadmaster
01-06-2014, 04:13 PM
October 1st was the start of ACA, today January 6th ... March 31st a little less than 3 hole months away.

Tell us what you're going to talk about then. :grin:

You lost, it's Law ... people now have Health Insurance.

Now I'd like to see The Republicans that try's to take that away.

It's going to crumble. Too many lies, no pre-existing is going to be covered. Unless you are illegall, Americans are going to go to the dr and find out they have to pay with cash because of no coverage.

Cthulhu
01-06-2014, 04:36 PM
It's going to crumble. Too many lies, no pre-existing is going to be covered. Unless you are illegall, Americans are going to go to the dr and find out they have to pay with cash because of no coverage.

Agreed. But really, it is only a transitory step into what they really want - single payer government run health care.