PDA

View Full Version : Political Forums template

Heyduke
01-09-2014, 12:29 AM
I'm new here, but I'd like to make a contribution to this community. It would seem that many of the posters here could just use a template, and that would save alot of time. Just fill in the blanks, and Bam!, you've got a response to any political post in this department. It's also an open-source template, and I jotted it down quickly, so feel free to add to it or edit it.

Here it is. Just cut and paste and fill in a few blanks;

I pledge allegiance to my political party, whose members never lie. The [insert party affiliation here] Party’s members base their sound policy decisions on facts and wisdom, while your other party is founded in lies and delusion. Did you see and hear the ridiculous things that your party did and said the other day? It’s an outrage! It never ceases to amaze me how stupid you [choose ‘libs’ or ‘cons’ here] are for actually believing the tripe that the members of your party expect you to believe. Meanwhile, the politicians on my side of the aisle have our best interests in mind, and if it weren’t for your party getting in their way, all of our nation’s problems would be solved. But since your party is hell-bent on destroying America, we are all stuck in this mess. And furthermore, the women who are members of the [insert party affiliation here] Party are far more attractive than the women in your party. I hope, for America’s sake, the scales will one day fall from your eyes, and then you will join our party, the party of truth and justice, and we will point fingers and blame everything on the other party, the party of Satan.

Germanicus
01-09-2014, 12:31 AM
Im pretty sure conservative chicks are the hottest. Per capita.

sachem
01-09-2014, 03:13 AM
Hey. It's an anonymous internet forum. If one can't respond the way they want, what's the point in being here?

I'm new here as well.

Cigar
01-09-2014, 08:01 AM
Yep ... Deny Deny Deny :laugh:

Chris
01-09-2014, 08:06 AM
I'm new here, but I'd like to make a contribution to this community. It would seem that many of the posters here could just use a template, and that would save alot of time. Just fill in the blanks, and Bam!, you've got a response to any political post in this department. It's also an open-source template, and I jotted it down quickly, so feel free to add to it or edit it.

Here it is. Just cut and paste and fill in a few blanks;

I pledge allegiance to my political party, whose members never lie. The [insert party affiliation here] Party’s members base their sound policy decisions on facts and wisdom, while your other party is founded in lies and delusion. Did you see and hear the ridiculous things that your party did and said the other day? It’s an outrage! It never ceases to amaze me how stupid you [choose ‘libs’ or ‘cons’ here] are for actually believing the tripe that the members of your party expect you to believe. Meanwhile, the politicians on my side of the aisle have our best interests in mind, and if it weren’t for your party getting in their way, all of our nation’s problems would be solved. But since your party is hell-bent on destroying America, we are all stuck in this mess. And furthermore, the women who are members of the [insert party affiliation here] Party are far more attractive than the women in your party. I hope, for America’s sake, the scales will one day fall from your eyes, and then you will join our party, the party of truth and justice, and we will point fingers and blame everything on the other party, the party of Satan.

Yea, some of the partisanship is pretty blatant and blind.

Here's another template I've garnered from some posters: Take what someone posts, twist it around, make up some shit, to the point it's the opposite. Post and criticize it. And by all means defend the lie.

Chris
01-09-2014, 08:07 AM
Hey. It's an anonymous internet forum. If one can't respond the way they want, what's the point in being here?

I'm new here as well.

You're getting wordy. :-P

But, yes, do.

iustitia
01-09-2014, 08:21 AM
It wasn't nice to make a topic solely about Jillian.

Chris
01-09-2014, 08:24 AM

Damn, I thought it was about cigar. 8-[

zelmo1234
01-09-2014, 08:24 AM

No in another thread he included me too?

iustitia
01-09-2014, 08:25 AM
Damn, I thought it was about cigar. 8-[

They're not the same person?

Cigar
01-09-2014, 08:26 AM

Some people get Infrated for doing such a dastardly thing :rollseyes:

Yea Yea Yea I can't be every where ... yada yada yada ... bull-shit

Heyduke
01-09-2014, 08:30 AM
sorry Zelmo.

It's a joke, okay. Sometimes I'm only funny to myself.

Chris
01-09-2014, 08:32 AM
No in another thread he included me too?

Man, there's no template could contain you!

zelmo1234
01-09-2014, 08:37 AM
sorry Zelmo.

It's a joke, okay. Sometimes I'm only funny to myself.

Don't loose any sleep over it, I thought it was funny!

You will notice that I go through great pains to try and get certain people to admit that there side did the same thing, and watch them twist and trun things, then make stuff up, but never admit the truth.

in my opinion it is high time for a real third party and for the two that we have to fade into the dust

The dishonesty and lack of consideration of what is actually good for the country in the long run is disgusting. the pain and suffering that they will inflict on the poor when this nations goes through the debt crisis should be nothing short of a crime punishable by death.

And while the progressives on both side of the aisle will continue to lie and tell them that it is OK just put your faith in government, time marches on! And the collapse of the US financial system is coming and the payments from the government will one day stop!

And an entire class of people that have been trained through the public educations system and generations of dependency will have no skills to help them survive?

zelmo1234
01-09-2014, 08:37 AM
Man, there's no template could contain you!

Thanks??? I think?

Cigar
01-09-2014, 08:40 AM
Don't loose any sleep over it, I thought it was funny!

You will notice that I go through great pains to try and get certain people to admit that there side did the same thing, and watch them twist and trun things, then make stuff up, but never admit the truth.

in my opinion it is high time for a real third party and for the two that we have to fade into the dust

The dishonesty and lack of consideration of what is actually good for the country in the long run is disgusting. the pain and suffering that they will inflict on the poor when this nations goes through the debt crisis should be nothing short of a crime punishable by death.

And while the progressives on both side of the aisle will continue to lie and tell them that it is OK just put your faith in government, time marches on! And the collapse of the US financial system is coming and the payments from the government will one day stop!

And an entire class of people that have been trained through the public educations system and generations of dependency will have no skills to help them survive?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Grumpy.jpg

iustitia
01-09-2014, 08:41 AM
Has Cigar ever actually made a post that wasn't essentially "I know you are, but what am I?"

zelmo1234
01-09-2014, 08:42 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Grumpy.jpg

Winner the Price of tea in China post!