PDA

View Full Version : Christe Bridge Doc. Dump 24 Hours Later

hanger4
01-11-2014, 12:53 PM
An nothing yet to contradict Christe's claim he was unaware. One would have thought MSNBC, CNN, TPM, Dailykos, Huffingtonpost or anyone in/at the MSN would have found that smoking gun by now. The only 'by now' is the begining of the leftwing myth machine.

Cigar
01-11-2014, 01:26 PM
:) Christie is done, but please, keep the entertainment coming; and please please please, keep defending the Wrong hourse :)

hanger4
01-11-2014, 01:46 PM
:) Christie is done, but please, keep the entertainment coming; and please please please, keep defending the Wrong hourse :)Not defending anybody Cigar, just watching you and the left make fools of themselfs killing off Christe with no evidence while defending Hillery with documented proof she lied and continues to lie about Benghiz. And yes Cigar the Christe bridge story is more about Hillery than Christie. I know that's over your head, but I have faith that one day you'll figure it out or not.

jillian
01-11-2014, 01:56 PM
Not defending anybody Cigar, just watching you and the left make fools of themselfs killing off Christe with no evidence while defending Hillery with documented proof she lied and continues to lie about Benghiz. And yes Cigar the Christe bridge story is more about Hillery than Christie. I know that's over your head, but I have faith that one day you'll figure it out or not.

the "left" isn't doing anything.

and if you're upset about people criticizing the good governor from new jersey, you might want to look to your right rather than your left.

http://www.redstate.com/2014/01/08/the-politics-of-a-holes/

i'll also pointed out that the right demanded anthony seiner's ouster for doing…. well…. nothing that was relevant to the public.

hanger4
01-11-2014, 02:29 PM
the "left" isn't doing anything.and if you're upset about people criticizing the good governor from new jersey, you might want to look to your right rather than your left.http://www.redstate.com/2014/01/08/the-politics-of-a-holes/i'll also pointed out that the right demanded anthony seiner's ouster for doingˇ*. wellˇ*. nothing that was relevant to the public.What part of 'just watching the left make fools of themselves killing off Chrisite with no evidence' don't you understand. The left has made storie about Chrisite where none exists. Read your link jillian, Redstate is criticizing Chrisitie, not for the bridge but for being divas. Read your links jillian. As for Weiner, the left call for his ouster too as soon as they realized he could harm Hillery.

jillian
01-11-2014, 02:30 PM
What part of 'just watching the left make fools of themselves killing off Chrisite with no evidence' don't you understand. The left has made storie about Chrisite where none exists. Read your link jillian, Redstate is criticizing Chrisitie, not for the bridge but for being divas. Read your links jillian. As for Weiner, the left call for his ouster too as soon as they realized he could harm Hillery.

you keep repeating the same thing over and over.

you can say it 100 more times.

it still won't be true.

Common
01-11-2014, 02:42 PM
An nothing yet to contradict Christe's claim he was unaware. One would have thought MSNBC, CNN, TPM, Dailykos, Huffingtonpost or anyone in/at the MSN would have found that smoking gun by now. The only 'by now' is the begining of the leftwing myth machine.

Its being investigated and you expect an investigation to be completed and announced within 24 hrs. I can tell you that his top aide that he threw under the bus was held in contempt for refusing to answer any questions about it at all and that the attorney general has taken the case for investigation.

Just like the black hand and the mafia the don in this case christie will be insulated from being exposed as giving the order. Whether it can be proved or not, only a moron would believe that christie had no knowledge of it at all.

Common
01-11-2014, 02:44 PM
you keep repeating the same thing over and over.

you can say it 100 more times.

it still won't be true.

He wants some evidence RIGHT NOW immediately lol, somehow hanger expects christie to be indicted or something, like Jamie Dimon and all the other organized crime figures in corporate and political america that get away with murder mayhem and untold billions in thievery.

Well anyway if you ask some of the residents here they will simply explain it as its Obama and the NSAs fault, everything is.

hanger4
01-11-2014, 02:44 PM
you keep repeating the same thing over and over.you can say it 100 more times.it still won't be true.What's not true jillian ?? The FACT that there is no evidence that contradicts CC's claim he was unaware ?? Or that this is just a leftest storie to hurt Christie ?? Feel free to post all the links of rightwingers ripping Chrisite closing the bridge.

Mainecoons
01-11-2014, 02:50 PM
What's a "hourse?"

I've never encountered anyone on this board who didn't know how to spell "horse." And since the "r" is typed with the left hand and the "u" with the right, hard to see how this could be a typo.

I guess there's a first time for everything.

:rofl:

hanger4
01-11-2014, 03:18 PM
Its being investigated and you expect an investigation to be completed and announced within 24 hrs. I can tell you that his top aide that he threw under the bus was held in contempt for refusing to answer any questions about it at all and that the attorney general has taken the case for investigation. Just like the black hand and the mafia the don in this case christie will be insulated from being exposed as giving the order. Whether it can be proved or not, only a moron would believe that christie had no knowledge of it at all.OH stop it Common, you know exactly what I'm refering to, the MSM jackels that smell christe blood. 24 hours is a long time for a blood snifing media to peruse 1000 pages for Christe sh-t.

Cigar
01-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Look the Right Wing Nuts really do like Crispy Christie. :)

hanger4
01-11-2014, 04:40 PM
Look the Right Wing Nuts really do like Crispy Christie. :)A 3rd grade quip from a middle school brain. I'm sorry all this reading comprehension is over your head but my grandaughter using all the crayons right now. Maybe next time I'll dumb it down to your level.

Cigar
01-11-2014, 04:43 PM
A 3rd grade quip from a middle school brain. I'm sorry all this reading comprehension is over your head but my grandaughter using all the crayons right now. Maybe next time I'll dumb it down to your level.

Tuck your twine in toots :)

hanger4
01-11-2014, 04:50 PM
Tuck your twine in toots :)Thanks for making my point Cigar. Another 3rd grade quip from a middle school brain.

Cigar
01-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Thanks for making my point Cigar. Another 3rd grade quip from a middle school brain.

Take some Pamprin and take a nap, maybe you won't feel so bitchy latter. :)

hanger4
01-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Take some Pamprin and take a nap, maybe you won't feel so bitchy latter. :)Hey Cigar, post something substantial instead snarky and juvenile and I'll enter into a discussion wit ya. If not you'll get what ya got.

Cigar
01-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Hey Cigar, post something substantial instead snarky and juvenile and I'll enter into a discussion wit ya. If not you'll get what ya got.

Still Bitching and Whining?

Maybe a warm bubble bath will help. :)

jillian
01-11-2014, 05:23 PM
Hey Cigar, post something substantial instead snarky and juvenile and I'll enter into a discussion wit ya. If not you'll get what ya got.

perhaps you should look at your own posts.

you seem a bit whiny today

monty1
01-11-2014, 05:35 PM
What part of 'just watching the left make fools of themselves killing off Chrisite with no evidence' don't you understand. The left has made storie about Chrisite where none exists. Read your link jillian, Redstate is criticizing Chrisitie, not for the bridge but for being divas. Read your links jillian. As for Weiner, the left call for his ouster too as soon as they realized he could harm Hillery.

I think you're right, this is all about harming Christie to save Hillary. The left knew he was such a good candidate for president. And when the truth comes out it will show that Bridgett and all of Christie's close admin were spies hired by the Demos. And all this just when Christie was starting to go to the gym and work out hard every day so he would look like batman by election time.

monty1
01-12-2014, 12:07 AM
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/01/09/1268413/-Andrew-Cuomo-needs-to-put-the-last-nail-in-Christie-s-coffin#

Not a problem! Now they have to get Cuomo to be willing to lie and take the fall for Christie too! And somebody else in Cuomo's office that knows. Not a problem!

The only problem the bloated bully has not is to have the GOP take a chance on him because he's just liable to explode from overeating or the truth destroying him just at the right time. Sorta a la Romney and his 47% major fuckup! I say the GOP should still take a chance on him!

Anybody notice that boy is a much humbler governor these days?

jillian
01-12-2014, 12:20 AM

follow your own advice. i haven't seen you do anything all day except be hysterical that anyone is talking about chris christie.

chill.

hanger4
01-12-2014, 07:48 AM
It's apparent you're as short as Cigar and all this talk about Christie is over your head. I don't like Christie but, I dislike false accusations and guilty by innuendo even more.

monty1
01-12-2014, 02:59 PM
It's apparent you're as short as Cigar and all this talk about Christie is over your head. I don't like Christie but, I dislike false accusations and guilty by innuendo even more.

It's very likely that it's not going to get any better than innuendo. But that's what is going to kill Christie or let him survive this. From a fairly impartial position as a Canadian, my guess is that the damage is not completely done yet but as I say that I would predict that it will be. If not by the Dems then more likely by the Repubs who won't want to take a chance of him going off like a loose cannon. And of course, the nagging chance that the proof will come out that will put him down completely. It looks like it could be done in a way that would be much worse than Romney's 47%. Or Christie's big hugs for Obama!

jillian
01-12-2014, 03:05 PM

nothing is "over [anyone's] head". you sound silly. i'm all for waiting and seeing what comes out.

but you seem to be touchy about the investigation. i think that's kind of bizarre. or perhaps you don't understand the issues?

hanger4
01-12-2014, 08:41 PM
nothing is "over [anyone's] head". you sound silly. i'm all for waiting and seeing what comes out.but you seem to be touchy about the investigation. i think that's kind of bizarre. or perhaps you don't understand the issues?I've expained myself 3 times in this thread jillian that's why I said it must be over your head. Cigar has yet post anything but 3rd grade quips so I called him out. Y'all (the left) in all the threads at tPM have convicted Christie without a single idem to link him to the bridge closing. One more time, I don't like Christie much but I dislike the way the MSM and the rest of the left here and elsewhere have tried and convicted him without any evidence. BTW it's been more than 48 hours since the doc dump and still nothing.

jillian
01-12-2014, 08:58 PM
I've expained myself 3 times in this thread jillian that's why I said it must be over your head. Cigar has yet post anything but 3rd grade quips so I called him out. Y'all (the left) in all the threads at tPM have convicted Christie without a single idem to link him to the bridge closing. One more time, I don't like Christie much but I dislike the way the MSM and the rest of the left here and elsewhere have tried and convicted him without any evidence. BTW it's been more than 48 hours since the doc dump and still nothing.

your "explanation" seems to be "waaaaaaa… they're investigating the governor!!!! waaaaaaaa…. it's been a whole 24 hours since the document dump and they haven't found anything….waaaaaaaaaaaaa"

again, your complaint is not the "MSM"…. it;s that this is a story.

well, it IS a story. when the GOP frontrunner gets into a situation like this… it's going to be news. there are already emails that went to the governor's office. did you think that wouldn't be news?

if the good governor has a problem with that, he's in the wrong profession…. or he should have controlled his staff better. if you have a problem with that, well, there's nothing i can do to help that.

hanger4
01-12-2014, 09:20 PM
your "explanation" seems to be "waaaaaaaˇ* they're investigating the governor!!!! waaaaaaaaˇ*. it's been a whole 24 hours since the document dump and they haven't found anythingˇ*.waaaaaaaaaaaaa"again, your complaint is not the "MSM"ˇ*. it;s that this is a story.well, it IS a story. when the GOP frontrunner gets into a situation like thisˇ* it's going to be news. there are already emails that went to the governor's office. did you think that wouldn't be news?if the good governor has a problem with that, he's in the wrong professionˇ*. or he should have controlled his staff better. if you have a problem with that, well, there's nothing i can do to help that.Thanks for making my point about the rush to judgement by y'all on the left jillian. Now that it's been more than 48 hours since the doc dump and no link ya want to wait for the investigation. Funny ain't it. I may be wrong but, I'm a bettin this story slowly becomes a nonstory shortly.

monty1
01-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Thanks for making my point about the rush to judgement by y'all on the left jillian. Now that it's been more than 48 hours since the doc dump and no link ya want to wait for the investigation. Funny ain't it. I may be wrong but, I'm a bettin this story slowly becomes a nonstory shortly.

What's shortly? You name the time period and I'll bet my right to post on this forum against yours. The loser leaves.

jillian
01-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Thanks for making my point about the rush to judgement by y'all on the left jillian. Now that it's been more than 48 hours since the doc dump and no link ya want to wait for the investigation. Funny ain't it. I may be wrong but, I'm a bettin this story slowly becomes a nonstory shortly.

in case you're intentionally misrepresenting what i said, let me make it clear.

i haven't made ANY judgment. i am simply observing that you seem inordinately upset that they are investigating and *you* seem to feel that the governor is being unfairly looked at.

you will have to get over it and wait for the outcome of the investigations (including that of the state attorney general of nj)

but there is going to be an investigation… whether you like it or not.

as well there should be.

that is not having a preconceived view of the outcome… just of the fact that there is, indeed, something to investigate

monty1
01-12-2014, 10:44 PM
Why debate the obvious? Christie is as fucking guilty as the day is long and the rabid, frothing at the mouth right needs to hold their collective noses to even try to debate that fact!

And hey, if you're a bagger then you should be proud of what he tried to do and continue to support him anyway. That's politics!

jillian
01-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Why debate the obvious? Christie is as fucking guilty as the day is long and the rabid, frothing at the mouth right needs to hold their collective noses to even try to debate that fact!

And hey, if you're a bagger then you should be proud of what he tried to do and continue to support him anyway. That's politics!

i'm not willing to say he's guilty. it's his refusal to accept the appropriateness of an investigation and his feigned offense that it is newsworthy that is the problem.

monty1
01-12-2014, 10:50 PM
i'm not willing to say he's guilty. it's his refusal to accept the appropriateness of an investigation and his feigned offense that it is newsworthy that is the problem.

You little bunny, are a living example of what's wrong with US politics. I would assume that you haven't got evolution straight in your mind yet either.

jillian
01-12-2014, 10:53 PM
You little bunny, are a living example of what's wrong with US politics. I would assume that you haven't got evolution straight in your mind yet either.

you tell yourself that, snooks. i would want someone on my side of the aisle to go through an appropriate investigation. christie gets the same right.

monty1
01-12-2014, 10:55 PM
you tell yourself that, snooks. i would want someone on my side of the aisle to go through an appropriate investigation. christie gets the same right.

He does and he will little bunny, but that doesn't mean people have to play dumb about it in the meantime. Hence, US politics!

What do you think you're trying to do anyway? Take the high road over a Canadian or any other nationality within the first world's modern countries?

Justice for all or some such hokum. Your corrupt Scotus told you to say that?

jillian
01-12-2014, 11:02 PM
He does and he will little bunny, but that doesn't mean people have to play dumb about it in the meantime. Hence, US politics!

far more dumb to run your mouth before you have all the facts.

What do you think you're trying to do anyway? Take the high road over a Canadian or any other nationality within the first world's modern countries?

i have no clue what you're going on about there.

[qoute]Justice for all or some such hokum. Your corrupt Scotus told you to say that?[/QUOTE]

so what should we do? string him up without so much as a hearing?

you are the flip side of the righty whiner. perhaps you should go talk to him.

monty1
01-13-2014, 12:08 AM
so what should we do? string him up without so much as a hearing?

What a phony comeback. I've already said he will get the benefit of the doubt until he's proven guilty. Don't you understand that it's perfectly reasonable to take a stand on the obvious?

If you don't now then you never will because it's never going to be proven solidly that he was totally involved. It just doesn't work that way in real life. But go ahead and live your fantasy.

jillian
01-13-2014, 06:21 AM
What a phony comeback. I've already said he will get the benefit of the doubt until he's proven guilty. Don't you understand that it's perfectly reasonable to take a stand on the obvious?

If you don't now then you never will because it's never going to be proven solidly that he was totally involved. It just doesn't work that way in real life. But go ahead and live your fantasy.

yep.. you don't need no stinking evidence.

makes you no better than the rightwingnuts.

Mainecoons
01-13-2014, 08:42 AM
I think this sums this deal up really well:

http://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/christie1.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1

Government officials and political operatives working for Christie, for weird and petty reasons, chose to make traffic worse. That’s the takeaway. When they are reminded of the fact that people working on Christie’s behalf thought it was a good political game to mire tens of thousands of their fellow Americans in the nightmarish gridlock that is a daily dreaded prospect for tens of millions, they will be discomfited by that and by the politician in whose name it was done.And yet, you know what is also something everybody would find “relatable”? Politicians who sic the tax man on others for political gain. Everybody has to deal with the IRS and fears it. Last year, we learned from the Internal Revenue Service itself that it had targeted ideological opponents of the president for special scrutiny and investigation — because they were ideological opponents.
That’s juicy, just as Bridgegate is juicy. It’s something we can all understand, it speaks to our greatest fears, and it’s the sort of thing TV newspeople could gab about for days on end without needing a fresh piece of news to keep it going.
And yet, according to Scott Whitlock of the Media Research Center, “In less than 24 hours, the three networks have devoted 17 times more coverage to a traffic scandal involving Chris Christie than they’ve allowed in the last six months to Barack Obama’s Internal Revenue Service controversy.”
Why? Oh, come on, you know why. Christie belongs to one political party. Obama belongs to the other. You know which ones they belong to. And you know which ones the people at the three networks belong to, too: In surveys going back decades, anywhere from 80% to 90% of Washington’s journalists say they vote Democratic.

http://nypost.com/2014/01/11/why-bridgegate-made-headlines-but-obamas-irs-scandal-didnt/

monty1
01-13-2014, 01:11 PM
It's hardly summed up yet and in fact it gets better every day. But regardless of where it goes, Christie's toast for a pres candidate. Too bad because his flaws could have been uncovered at just the right time. Like Romney and his 47% suicide!

On the positive side, this opens it up for Cruz and that's just too good to even imagine!

texan
01-13-2014, 01:35 PM
Christi must scare the hell out of the left. Why even Cigar is worried, "he's done" they say!

Not as long as what he said is true he isn't done. Now get them a Kleenex........they got some crying to do.

monty1
01-13-2014, 01:38 PM
Christi must scare the hell out of the left. Why even Cigar is worried, "he's done" they say!

Not as long as what he said is true he isn't done. Now get them a Kleenex........they got some crying to do.

It would seem to be that but not for this reason. He did look like a real threat in the poll ratings. However, my opinion as a Canadian outsider is that he was a very flawed personality and would self-destruct at the most appropriate time. That is, just before the election when there was no turning back. Anyway, that's not something to worry about anymore. He's toast already!

nic34
01-13-2014, 01:42 PM

Why?

Would anyone in Texas vote for Christy?

texan
01-13-2014, 01:47 PM
Why you quoting me with that question? I am not saying he will be President, I said he isn't through and he does scare the hell out of dems. Look at his last election in blue NJ. The guy is much smarter than say Rick Perry, he won't "self destruct" as they say. But I don't think he would have gotten the nod. I actually think there is a great chance its gonna be Rand Paul. Oh boy the libs will yell, I hope so! I wouldn't want to run against him. He is far more difficult than people think and I was never a supporter of his dad.

jillian
01-13-2014, 01:49 PM

the hysteria and lack of accountability on the right is awesome.

texan
01-13-2014, 01:56 PM
1. You'll have to explain.

2. It takes one to know one.

3. What "hysteria," either you don't know the definition and used the word incorrectly or ............well that's it! What Hysteria?

4. I haven't seen anyone here on the right say anything except he isn't done politically.

5. Jillian I can truly say you are Head scratching.

6. Simple Question, if he says he didn't know and they can't find proof he did, why is he guilty and why are republicans wrong?

monty1
01-14-2014, 12:22 AM
Why you quoting me with that question? I am not saying he will be President, I said he isn't through and he does scare the hell out of dems. Look at his last election in blue NJ. The guy is much smarter than say Rick Perry, he won't "self destruct" as they say. But I don't think he would have gotten the nod. I actually think there is a great chance its gonna be Rand Paul. Oh boy the libs will yell, I hope so! I wouldn't want to run against him. He is far more difficult than people think and I was never a supporter of his dad.

Rand Paul, the teabagger pretend libertarian racist? The left should be so lucky! The only thing better than that would be Cruz!

monty1
01-14-2014, 01:43 PM
The Christie shit over the lane closures is the gift that keeps on giving! His accomplice Bridge(tt) has vanished, leaving her children behind and word is, the next time the public sees her it will be under oath!

Also, Christie has been caught in a lie by saying he had no contact with Wildstein in a 'long time'.

Lard ass is toast, you can just feel it coming in the wind.

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2014/01/14/christie-official-who-arranged-bridge-closures-together-during-fiasco/

monty1
01-17-2014, 01:40 PM
Lots of subpoenas served to Chritie's staff and others. This is going to take a long time to die down and lard ass doesn't have that much time before he needs to look clean.

But more interesting is that Rachel Maddow points out that Christie is not talking that he intends to be the governor for a full 8 years. Previously before his fuck up he talked not committal about running for pres.

The 'big' guy is toast.