PDA

View Full Version : Too Bad He Didn't Have A Gun To Defend Himself

GrassrootsConservative
01-13-2014, 07:04 AM
The cops were unable to help in any way, but a sidearm in the glove box could have saved his life.

http://news.sky.com/story/1194241/road-rage-victim-made-several-911-calls

A man who was killed during an alleged road rage attack made several calls to 911 as he was chased across two states, according to police.
Timothy Davison, 28, was driving home along Interstate 81 in Pennsylvania when he was shot multiple times and later died in hospital.
Pennsylvania State Police said there was no indication the victim had provoked his attacker.
Captain Steven Junkin said Mr Davison may have first encountered the gunman on Interstate 70 in Maryland and travelled up to 15 miles while being pursued before he was forced off the road in Pennsylvania.
He said the victim called 911 in both Maryland and Pennsylvania. Authorities have not released the content of those calls.

Oh how sad.

Agravan
01-13-2014, 07:17 AM
A liberal would say that the better solution would have been the inability of the gunman to obtain a gun in the first place. Heaven forbid a person should be able to defend themselves while waiting for the police to show up to write a report.

"When seconds count, the police are only minutes away."

monty1
01-13-2014, 02:14 PM
Best case scenario: Every American over the age of 10 should be mandated to carry a handgun everywhere he/she goes outside his/her own home. And also not answer the door without his/her gun.

It would just be too much fun for the rest of the world to be able to sit back and watch the mayhem develop. Even though it's already a sideshow that we watch the news for every day!

Come on Americans, don't deprive us any longer. Show us the old Newtown spirit!

Mr. Right
01-13-2014, 02:59 PM
There is a gun in my pocket right now, b/c a cop just won't fit.

The Xl
01-13-2014, 03:01 PM
The police are useless, they can't be there at the time of a crime, unless they're passing by chance.

Sad situation. Gun control sucks.

nathanbforrest45
01-13-2014, 03:03 PM
"When seconds count, the police are only minutes away."

I also like the one that says "I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy"

nathanbforrest45
01-13-2014, 03:04 PM
Best case scenario: Every American over the age of 10 should be mandated to carry a handgun everywhere he/she goes outside his/her own home. And also not answer the door without his/her gun.

It would just be too much fun for the rest of the world to be able to sit back and watch the mayhem develop. Even though it's already a sideshow that we watch the news for every day!

Oh shit, another foreigner who thinks he is so smart. We really fucked up when we let them learn English.

nathanbforrest45
01-13-2014, 03:05 PM
The police are useless, they can't be there at the time of a crime, unless they're passing by chance.

Sad situation. Gun control sucks.

The courts have also ruled the police are under no obligation to protect anyone.

The Xl
01-13-2014, 03:08 PM
The courts have also ruled the police are under no obligation to protect anyone.

And yet, they have the power to impose their will on the citizen, who pays them their hilariously inflated salaries.

It's a joke. A cruel joke.

zelmo1234
01-13-2014, 03:10 PM

How about if we just stick to adults

And look at all the violence that happens where you are not allowed to have guns, take that away and you would have a lot less to deal with!

But then facts have never stopped liberals from doing stupid shit!

nathanbforrest45
01-13-2014, 03:13 PM
And yet, they have the power to impose their will on the citizen, who pays them their hilariously inflated salaries.

It's a joke. A cruel joke.

I don't know if its an "inflated" salary. Here in my neck of the woods a law enforcement officer makes a whopping $20,000.00 a year to start. Would you put yourself in their position for less than $400.00 a week?

monty1
01-14-2014, 12:18 AM
Oh shit, another foreigner who thinks he is so smart. We really fucked up when we let them learn English.

The Key word here is English. LOL

I mean, how smart do you have to be on this forum to make an ass out of a gungoon anyway?

fyrenza
01-14-2014, 12:35 AM
And THERE it is! "The Full Monty," from the back, where he Shows Us His Ass.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/ENagATV1Gr9eg/giphy.gif

Mr Happy
01-14-2014, 12:39 AM
And if there were tighter gun controls maybe this wouldn't have happened.

http://news.sky.com/story/1194588/florida-cinema-shooting-follows-phone-dispute

monty1
01-14-2014, 12:39 AM
duplicate post deleted.

monty1
01-14-2014, 12:42 AM
http://rackjite.com/graphics/email.gif (?subject=&body=http://rackjite.com/web/guns_nra.htm#g1) The NRA Song Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that jesus brings! Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms! Guns are fun for everyone, buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you, Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work, Guns at play, Guns berserk! Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun! I’ve got Guns up my nose ‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool, I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns in my car, to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer, in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall, behind the toilet and in the hall. I got guns in my bed, one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast, Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!

fyrenza
01-14-2014, 12:44 AM
Here's my "Gun Song" :

♪♫♬BLAM!!!♪♫♬

Montoya
01-14-2014, 01:23 AM

lol What a paranoid world you live in.

zelmo1234
01-14-2014, 02:29 AM
Newtown Elementary was a Gun free Zone, go figure?

every time that liberals create an area where only the bad guys can have guns, violent crime goes up?

And there answer to that is there are not enough gun free zones.

Yet in 1996 the conceal carry laws started going from will issues states to shall issue states and violent crime has been on the decline ever since! Yet our liberals friends will tell you that it is a much more dangerous place when the populations are allowed to arm themselves against the liberals number one friend and ally? the criminal!

Cigar
01-14-2014, 08:21 AM
Most of these guys would shit in their pants if a 16 year old ran up behind them, put a Gun to the back of their head and screamed said "put your f*cking hands up, sucker" :laugh:

MrJimmyDale
01-14-2014, 08:33 AM
Most of these guys would shit in their pants if a 16 year old ran up behind them, put a Gun to the back of their head and screamed said "put your f*cking hands up, sucker" :laugh: Who wouldn't? If I could see him coming and had about 2 seconds to react he would be in for a real surprise......

zelmo1234
01-14-2014, 08:43 AM
Most of these guys would shit in their pants if a 16 year old ran up behind them, put a Gun to the back of their head and screamed said "put your f*cking hands up, sucker" :laugh:

You are right! and in that case you have already failed, but you can turn and tell him you are getting your wallet, because he is going to shit his pants as he sees a gun come out rather than a wallet but if the person is trained will it would be short lived for the assailant as his life should be nearly over!

zelmo1234
01-14-2014, 08:44 AM
Who wouldn't? If I could see him coming and had about 2 seconds to react he would be in for a real surprise......

Surprised the Hell out of young Mr. Martin!

MrJimmyDale
01-14-2014, 08:57 AM
surprised the hell out of young mr. Martin! yep!!!!

monty1
01-14-2014, 02:06 PM
Newtown Elementary was a Gun free Zone, go figure?

every time that liberals create an area where only the bad guys can have guns, violent crime goes up?

And there answer to that is there are not enough gun free zones.

Yet in 1996 the conceal carry laws started going from will issues states to shall issue states and violent crime has been on the decline ever since! Yet our liberals friends will tell you that it is a much more dangerous place when the populations are allowed to arm themselves against the liberals number one friend and ally? the criminal!

Well that proves there's nothing else to do but arm all the children. All that remains to be determined is how old they have to be to take their guns to school. I would suggest a kid of 6 years old who is well trained in gun safety should be capable of handling his guns at school.

Once that sensible reform is initiated then they could go on to decide on what kind of guns the kids should be allowed to carry and how they would be allowed to carry them. Should they be concealed under clothing or should the guns be carried openly in a western cowboy type holster on the hip. I'm thinking open carry and make the guns more like the toy guns so as not to cause any unnecessary trauma to kids that are still afraid of guns.

http://rackjite.com/graphics/email.gif (?subject=&body=http://rackjite.com/web/guns_nra.htm#g1) The NRA Song Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings! Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms! Guns are fun for everyone, buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you, Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work, Guns at play, Guns berserk! Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun! I’ve got Guns up my nose ‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool, I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns in my car, to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer, in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall, behind the toilet and in the hall. I got guns in my bed, one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast, Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!