PDA

View Full Version : Well What should we do about this Obamacare Supporters?

zelmo1234
01-13-2014, 01:13 PM
Here is something that I did not believe but according to BC/BS about 99.5% of there small business plans in the northeast will be effected when the small business mandate waiver ends this summer?About 24 million people are suspected to loose there insurance?So you think that this is a good thing for the people who had insurance?http://connecticutcomments.blogspot.com/2014/01/and-now-for-some-actual-numbers-small.html

nathanbforrest45
01-13-2014, 01:16 PM
You are just a racist.

zelmo1234
01-13-2014, 01:21 PM
^^^^^^^^ isn't that fun when you can answer every question with you are racist?

Agravan
01-13-2014, 01:23 PM
But, but Zelmo, it was crappy insurance anyway....

texan
01-13-2014, 01:41 PM
It will be extended to after the midterms by Kings waiver of the wand.

zelmo1234
01-13-2014, 01:49 PM
It will be extended to after the midterms by Kings waiver of the wand.

That will be interesting because all of these cases are coming to the supreme court, and he might not be able to.

The only thing that the republicans will offer is a long term waiver for everyone! So they could be screwed.

I also see that the bill has a built in bail out of the insurance plans

Mainecoons
01-13-2014, 01:56 PM
But, but Zelmo, it was crappy insurance anyway....

Absolutely and I'm glad you noticed. For example, my crappy group plan does not cover me (age 70) or my wife (age 73) in case we get pregnant, need abortions or birth control.

darroll
01-13-2014, 02:05 PM
The big guys in Washington sure use Obama.

texan
01-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Maybe John Roberts did the right thing, now they make their way to the court and are properly to be corrected.

lynn
01-13-2014, 03:39 PM
Are the insurance companies planning on screwing themselves right out of business? We are at the point where plans with high deductibles are not worth the premium paid so what gives?

Mainecoons
01-13-2014, 04:27 PM
Are the insurance companies planning on screwing themselves right out of business? We are at the point where plans with high deductibles are not worth the premium paid so what gives?

I have a friend who was a lobbyist for big pharma and he was directly involved in this situation since they were also involved in "helping" to write the law. He said that this is a huge miscalculation by the insurers and noted a memo he sent to his bosses pointing out the fallacy in expecting young people to sign up for insurance in sufficient numbers to bail the system out.

It was ignored. He's feeling a big smug at the moment and very glad he retired and moved to Mexico.

zelmo1234
01-13-2014, 04:35 PM
Have you noticed that no liberals have any idea why they should be upset by this?

The follow not asking is it effective just as long as it is controlled by the government and they are promised something good they are happy!

Common
01-13-2014, 05:27 PM
Zelmo, this is how I feel about it, there were too many americans without any healthcare at all. The taxpayers paid for the uninsured health care anyway via taxs and charity care which came from taxs.

Everyone who makes a ton of money from the health industry is upset. The insurers are scared they are going to lose their obscene profits. Private for Profit hospitals are afraid they wont be able to steal billions from medicare and medicaid like theyve enjoyed. Just look at Rick Scott and the company he was CEO of HCA the largest private health provider.

Obamacare is a mess and I readily admit that, but something had to be done, soon only the richest of americans will be able to afford health insurance. At the rate it was going up most working people would have been uninsured.
Bad as obamacare is the rising cost of health insurance has slowed dramatically in the last two years. For the first time in decades it didnt rise higher than the cost of living. Thats a HUGE event, is it because if obamacare, I dont have a clue.

This constant rant from the teatards in the house and on forums I dont even pay attention too, If obamacare was PERFECT they would still whine incessantly about it just to make political hay.

ITS OVER you lost getting obamacare tossed out. It behooves everyone to STFU with the political posturing bs and sit down and make it the best it can be.

Personally I couldnt give a F less if health insurers make less profit or private for profit hospitals im sure some conservatives are going to tell me were going OMG OMG were going to lose jobs and wring thier hands...Buullllshit.

The time has come that the richest few in this country stop taking it ALL and start allowing other americans to survive all theyve done is rape the people and the country in the last 20 yrs.

Just remember, weve been paying for all americans health care all the while anyway. Now the health providers are scared to death they cant keep stealing from their cash cow medicare anymore...screw them let them make an honest living for once.

Peter1469
01-13-2014, 06:34 PM
If the problem is uninsured people, let them sign up for Medicaid and don't fuck with everyone else.

Zelmo, this is how I feel about it, there were too many americans without any healthcare at all. The taxpayers paid for the uninsured health care anyway via taxs and charity care which came from taxs.

Everyone who makes a ton of money from the health industry is upset. The insurers are scared they are going to lose their obscene profits. Private for Profit hospitals are afraid they wont be able to steal billions from medicare and medicaid like theyve enjoyed. Just look at Rick Scott and the company he was CEO of HCA the largest private health provider.

Obamacare is a mess and I readily admit that, but something had to be done, soon only the richest of americans will be able to afford health insurance. At the rate it was going up most working people would have been uninsured.
Bad as obamacare is the rising cost of health insurance has slowed dramatically in the last two years. For the first time in decades it didnt rise higher than the cost of living. Thats a HUGE event, is it because if obamacare, I dont have a clue.

This constant rant from the teatards in the house and on forums I dont even pay attention too, If obamacare was PERFECT they would still whine incessantly about it just to make political hay.

ITS OVER you lost getting obamacare tossed out. It behooves everyone to STFU with the political posturing bs and sit down and make it the best it can be.

Personally I couldnt give a F less if health insurers make less profit or private for profit hospitals im sure some conservatives are going to tell me were going OMG OMG were going to lose jobs and wring thier hands...Buullllshit.

The time has come that the richest few in this country stop taking it ALL and start allowing other americans to survive all theyve done is rape the people and the country in the last 20 yrs.

Just remember, weve been paying for all americans health care all the while anyway. Now the health providers are scared to death they cant keep stealing from their cash cow medicare anymore...screw them let them make an honest living for once.

Cigar
01-13-2014, 07:03 PM
Obamacare Enrollment Exploded In December To 2.2 Million
The December enrollment surge for the Affordable Care Act that the Obama administration long predicted -- and desperately needed -- has come to fruition.

As of Dec. 28, 2.2 million Americans have enrolled in private health coverage, according to new data released Monday by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. More than 1.8 million of them signed up in December alone, a huge spike that has gotten the law closer to its original goals than most would have thought possible after HealthCare.gov's disastrous rollout in October.

The administration's original projection was 3.3 million enrollments in private health insurance by the end of 2013, so Obamacare isn't quite back on track yet. But considering the combined total in October and November was less than the administration had targeted for just the month of October, it's much closer to the mark.

Administration officials have said since before the enrollment period launched in October that they expected sign-ups to surge around the law's deadlines, including the late December deadline to enroll in coverage that started on Jan. 1. But that effectively became an imperative after the federal website's problems left enrollment straggling far behind what the administration had originally expected.Young adults make up one-fourth of Obamacare enrollees

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/obamacare-young-adults-enrollees-102115.html#ixzz2qJd8gk6N

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/obamacare-december-enrollment-numbers

:grin:

Peter1469
01-13-2014, 07:04 PM
How many of those 2.2M have coverage (think paid for coverage).

Obamacare Enrollment Exploded In December To 2.2 Million

The December enrollment surge for the Affordable Care Act that the Obama administration long predicted -- and desperately needed -- has come to fruition.

As of Dec. 28, 2.2 million Americans have enrolled in private health coverage, according to new data released Monday by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. More than 1.8 million of them signed up in December alone, a huge spike that has gotten the law closer to its original goals than most would have thought possible after HealthCare.gov's disastrous rollout in October.

The administration's original projection was 3.3 million enrollments in private health insurance by the end of 2013, so Obamacare isn't quite back on track yet. But considering the combined total in October and November was less than the administration had targeted for just the month of October, it's much closer to the mark.

Administration officials have said since before the enrollment period launched in October that they expected sign-ups to surge around the law's deadlines, including the late December deadline to enroll in coverage that started on Jan. 1. But that effectively became an imperative after the federal website's problems left enrollment straggling far behind what the administration had originally expected.Young adults make up one-fourth of Obamacare enrollees

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/obamacare-young-adults-enrollees-102115.html#ixzz2qJd8gk6N

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/obamacare-december-enrollment-numbers

:grin:

Cigar
01-13-2014, 07:09 PM
2.2 Million more than December :laugh:

BTW ... do you know the Billing Cycles of all Insurance Corporations and number of Private Insurers ... any, that give services for free?

What are their names?

Peter1469
01-13-2014, 07:15 PM
No insurance coverage without paying money. You know that.

2.2 Million more than December :laugh:

BTW ... do you know the Billing Cycles of all Insurance Corporations and number of Private Insurers ... any, that give services for free?

What are their names?

Ransom
01-13-2014, 07:17 PM
24% of those registering...are of the age 18-35 crowd.....a tad disappointing as these were the demographic that elected Obama thus supporting his health care ins market.

Cigar
01-13-2014, 07:21 PM
No insurance coverage without paying money. You know that.

So what are you complaining about then ... no pay ... no insurance ... so what's your problem?

Cigar
01-13-2014, 07:23 PM
I have a friend who was a lobbyist for big pharma and he was directly involved in this situation since they were also involved in "helping" to write the law. He said that this is a huge miscalculation by the insurers and noted a memo he sent to his bosses pointing out the fallacy in expecting young people to sign up for insurance in sufficient numbers to bail the system out.

It was ignored. He's feeling a big smug at the moment and very glad he retired and moved to Mexico.

Really ... you have a friend? :laugh: No shit

darroll
01-13-2014, 07:39 PM
After all of this crap is over, what are the insurance companies going to do.
Sell pot?

Cigar
01-13-2014, 09:23 PM
How many of those 2.2M have coverage (think paid for coverage).

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/obamacare-youth-2-638x478.png

Cigar
01-13-2014, 09:24 PM
After all of this crap is over, what are the insurance companies going to do.
Sell pot?

You may have something here ...

zelmo1234
01-13-2014, 09:40 PM

So the 24 million (just in the North East ) people that estimated to loose there insurance that currently get it from there employers is a good thing.

And healthcare costs have gone down???? the cost to the government have gone down.

And they are playing the percentage game, because my insurance has gone through the roof, and it covers less, that means more out of pocket to the consumer, and that is not counted by the government!

This has costs in not only healthcare but employment!

AND YOU ARE RIGHT, THE ONLY HOPE THAT THE DEMOCRATS HAVE IS FOR PEOPLE TO STFU, AND THEY NEED THE REPUBLICANS TO GET INVOLVED WITH THE BILL SO THEY CAN BLAME THEM DESPARATLY

The Republicans are not biting and the Democrats are going to pay at the pools in 2014 and they know it!

Common
01-13-2014, 09:57 PM
If the problem is uninsured people, let them sign up for Medicaid and don't fuck with everyone else.

lol are you serious peter?? the gop wants to cut medicaid and Medicare and they dont want to raise the minimum wage or extend unemployment benefits and You want to say give everyone thats uninsured medicaid, if the gop would ever have agreed to that it would have been done by now and there wouldnt have been a need for Ocare. Aside from al that its way to late to whine about obamacare peter, the gop has done that incessantly and continuously for 3 yrs and and have gotten nowhere.

Obamacare like it or lump it is going nowhere and I personally think it sucks the way it is.

zelmo1234
01-14-2014, 02:33 AM
lol are you serious peter?? the gop wants to cut medicaid and Medicare and they dont want to raise the minimum wage or extend unemployment benefits and You want to say give everyone thats uninsured medicaid, if the gop would ever have agreed to that it would have been done by now and there wouldnt have been a need for Ocare. Aside from al that its way to late to whine about obamacare peter, the gop has done that incessantly and continuously for 3 yrs and and have gotten nowhere.

Obamacare like it or lump it is going nowhere and I personally think it sucks the way it is.

Another prayer to Republicans to get involved in the failed policies of the left!