PDA

View Full Version : Get Your Penis Pump

patrickt
01-13-2014, 06:48 PM
"“The fact that taxpayers have spent more than a quarter of a billion dollars over the past decade on penis pumps via Medicare is obscene and insulting – even more so when you consider that this is an arena of Medicare expenditures rife with fraud and where the government doesn’t even bother to assess medical necessity,” said Ben Domenech, a senior fellow at the Heartland Institute. “This is a perfect example of what happens when government becomes the be all and end all of human existence – a system where everyone has a right to a taxpayer-funded penis pump.”
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/13/report-government-spent-millions-on-penis-pumps-paid-double-retail-price/?intcmp=HPBucket

Of course, we need government health care as the only option. It's all free, isn't it?

"The federal government paid more than double the retail price for VES, the Department of Health and Human Services IG found. Medicare prices for the systems, the report said, “remain grossly excessive compared with the amounts that non-Medicare payers pay.”

But, doctor's get stiffed. I wonder who the Penis Pump Primers donate to?

The Xl
01-13-2014, 06:49 PM
I have a Constitutional and natural right to a government paid for penis pump, damn it.

GrassrootsConservative
01-13-2014, 06:50 PM
:laughing4:

Too funny. Perhaps they're feeling emasculated having to depend on the government instead of supporting themselves.

iustitia
01-13-2014, 06:51 PM
This is clearly covered under the commerce clause.

Peter1469
01-13-2014, 06:59 PM
Hey, that's not mine..., really it isn't.

Cigar
01-13-2014, 07:06 PM
It's Caucasian thag, I wouldn't need to know anything about Penis Pumps. :laugh:

iustitia
01-13-2014, 07:07 PM
It's Caucasian thag, I wouldn't need to know anything about Penis Pumps. :laugh:No but you still took it cuz it's free.

roadmaster
01-13-2014, 07:09 PM
It's Caucasian thag, I wouldn't need to know anything about Penis Pumps. :laugh: You are trying to make this into a race issue. Got news for you it's a myth.

Codename Section
01-13-2014, 07:12 PM
Completely serious for a second, why isn't impotency a health issue? We shouldn't cover that? How about breast reconstruction?

Peter1469
01-13-2014, 07:17 PM
Health issues do tend to be covered even when they involve penises and breasts. Size, not so much.

Completely serious for a second, why isn't impotency a health issue? We shouldn't cover that? How about breast reconstruction?

Peter1469
01-13-2014, 07:18 PM
You are trying to make this into a race issue. Got news for you it's a myth.

:smiley:

Dr. Who
01-13-2014, 07:18 PM
I'd say if impotency is occurring at an age when it shouldn't, then it is a health problem, or if it's due to prostate surgery, it's a health problem. If the guy is 85, it's old age. I think there should be an age cap. Similarly with breast reconstruction. I don't think someone in their eighties should be concerned with the cosmetic aspect.

GrassrootsConservative
01-13-2014, 07:20 PM
It's Caucasian thag, I wouldn't need to know anything about Penis Pumps. :laugh:

You want to go there? Fine. We're not the lazy ones who are scared to work on medicaid and food stamps and using our Obamaphones for crack deals.

iustitia
01-13-2014, 07:21 PM
Well that escalated quickly.

GrassrootsConservative
01-13-2014, 07:23 PM
Well that escalated quickly.

Like my blood pressure. :angry4:

Cigar
01-13-2014, 07:26 PM
You want to go there? Fine. We're not the lazy ones who are scared to work on medicaid and food stamps and using our Obamaphones for crack deals.

Why haven't you turned in the people you know who is taking your money?

You do know their names don't you?

Obviously they are people you see everyday, because you know them well enough.

So what are you doing about it?

You can always get off an internet forum bitching and actually do something.

Cigar
01-13-2014, 07:28 PM
You are trying to make this into a race issue. Got news for you it's a myth.

No it's a Genetics Issue :laugh:

Cigar
01-13-2014, 07:28 PM
Like my blood pressure. :angry4:

They have Pills for both your conditions :laugh:

GrassrootsConservative
01-13-2014, 07:31 PM
Why haven't you turned in the people you know who is taking your money?

You do know their names don't you?

Obviously they are people you see everyday, because you know them well enough.

So what are you doing about it?

You can always get off an internet forum bitching and actually do something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

This one in particular is a little far away from my Conservative safehaven of Nebraska.

GrassrootsConservative
01-13-2014, 07:33 PM
They have Pills for both your conditions :laugh:

Unfortunately Obama took away my insurance plan. Probably because I'm white.

GrassrootsConservative
01-13-2014, 07:34 PM
No it's a Genetics Issue :laugh:

Tissue? Bucket of chicken?

Mister D
01-13-2014, 07:35 PM

sachem
01-13-2014, 07:38 PM
Unfortunately Obama took away my insurance plan. Probably because I'm white.I never would have guessed.

GrassrootsConservative
01-13-2014, 07:40 PM
I never would have guessed.

That's the only conclusion I can think of. I keep getting told that the only reason I oppose him is because I'm racist. I figure the opposite of that must mean that he opposes me because he's just as racist "as I am."

Cigar
01-13-2014, 07:43 PM
:laugh: Hit Da Spot :grin:

Cigar
01-13-2014, 07:47 PM
That's the only conclusion I can think of. I keep getting told that the only reason I oppose him is because I'm racist. I figure the opposite of that must mean that he opposes me because he's just as racist "as I am."

Personally I couldn't care any less ... you can hate him for any reason you wish for the rest of your life, and it will change nothing. :wink:

sachem
01-13-2014, 08:25 PM
That's the only conclusion I can think of. I keep getting told that the only reason I oppose him is because I'm racist. I figure the opposite of that must mean that he opposes me because he's just as racist "as I am."The jury is still out.

Codename Section
01-13-2014, 08:29 PM
Cigar
GrassrootsConservative
Mister D

there have been reports and we're all reviewing them...lots of rashul shit up in here...do y'all care? If you do I'll TB all of ya to be fair. If you don't, why don't you?

We're thinking on how lightly or heavily to moderate this site and this little thought experiment would help.

Cigar
01-13-2014, 08:31 PM
Tissue? Bucket of chicken?

No thanks, a Two Term Election of President Obama is payback enough for racist comments like Bucket of Chicken ... now you can eat Bucket for another 3 years.

But careful, that Big Bone down your throat may choke yea sport. :laugh:

GrassrootsConservative
01-13-2014, 08:32 PM
@Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294)
@GrassrootsConservative (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=478)
@Mister D (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=4)

there have been reports and we're all reviewing them...lots of rashul shit up in here...do y'all care? If you do I'll TB all of ya to be fair. If you don't, why don't you?

We're thinking on how lightly or heavily to moderate this site and this little thought experiment would help.

You should PM me so we don't take up chat here, but I don't quite understand the red. Do we care about what? And if we don't (I assume you mean "don't care") why don't we what? Care about racial stuff?

I do care. That's why I chose to fight back instead of taking it.

/Edit: I didn't start it, but I'd definitely say I finished it.

Codename Section
01-13-2014, 08:34 PM
You should PM me so we don't take up chat here, but I don't quite understand the red. Do we care about what? And if we don't (I assume you mean "don't care") why don't we what? Care about racial stuff?

I do care. That's why I chose to fight back instead of taking it.

/Edit: I didn't start it, but I'd definitely say I finished it.

That's one for caring. Thanks.

Anyone else?

Cigar
01-13-2014, 08:34 PM

Sorry I posted my reply before seeing this ... but remember, if they are sensitive, then they shouldn't dish it out either.

I was just making a Joke about Penis Pumps ... I mean really ... guys posting about Penis Pumps is a Joke on any Forum.

GrassrootsConservative
01-13-2014, 08:35 PM
Sorry I posted my reply before seeing this ... but remember, if they are sensitive, then they shouldn't dish it out either.

I was just making a Joke about Penis Pumps ... I mean really ... guys posting about Penis Pumps is a Joke on any Forum.

That's fine, but why did your joke have to be racial? Nobody else who joked made it racial until you did.

Codename Section
01-13-2014, 08:36 PM
That's fine, but why did your joke have to be racial? Nobody else who joked made it racial until you did.

I didn't get the humor because I have large feet. :D

Cigar
01-13-2014, 08:37 PM

Dude ... really ... how old are you?

Fine ... go ahead ... infarct me ... :wave:

I have a life anyway :wink:

Cigar
01-13-2014, 08:38 PM
I didn't get the humor because I have large feet. :D

See .... its' a universal Joke :laugh:

http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/644/644179/shaq2k-20050822033921917-000.jpg

GrassrootsConservative
01-13-2014, 08:40 PM
Dude ... really ... how old are you?

Fine ... go ahead ... infarct me ... :wave:

I have a live anyway :wink:

It was a serious question. Why can't you answer it?

Why did your joke have to be racial, instead of being fun for everyone like the other jokes?

I didn't get the humor because I have large feet.

Yeah I'm a size 11 1/2 at 150lbs. Guys like us have nothing to worry about, Code.

GrassrootsConservative
01-13-2014, 08:43 PM
See .... its' a universal Joke :laugh:

http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/644/644179/shaq2k-20050822033921917-000.jpg

Then what was with the "Caucasian" thing?

Stop dancing around, Cigar, you made a racist joke. Own it.

Mister D
01-13-2014, 08:46 PM

As usual, the usual suspect injected race into it. Do y'all care?

Codename Section
01-13-2014, 08:46 PM

He was making a joke about black dick being big, not white dick being small. And besides, it's Asians who have tiny penises.

Codename Section
01-13-2014, 08:48 PM

This is my point. Are we that sensitive on this forum? I'm not but I don't know about everyone else. People tease me about fucking my cousin because I'm from Mississippi. I think its funny. Other people from the South might not.

Cigar
01-13-2014, 08:49 PM

It's an age old Joke, most likely older than you, told by MEN who skin is thicker than skim milk. :laugh:

Relax, I get it from Liilte D everyday .... can't you talk it?

Cigar
01-13-2014, 08:51 PM
This is my point. Are we that sensitive on this forum? I'm not but I don't know about everyone else. People tease me about fucking my cousin because I'm from Mississippi. I think its funny. Other people from the South might not.

I give up, going to watch the Bulls Game.

You know, guys in Pajamas with Big Feet :laugh:

GrassrootsConservative
01-13-2014, 08:53 PM
It's an age old Joke, most likely older than you, told by MEN who skin is thicker than skim milk. :laugh:

Relax, I get it from Liilte D everyday .... can't you talk it?

You do not "get it" from "Liilte D" (whatever the fuck that means) everyday. You dish it out and he throws it back in your face, which you deserve.

Mister D
01-13-2014, 08:55 PM

Save it. no, I couldn't care less but whenever one of the forum ladies starts crying you all get real fucking sensitive.

GrassrootsConservative
01-13-2014, 08:56 PM
I give up, going to watch the Bulls Game.

You know, guys in Pajamas with Big Feet :laugh:

In revealing shorts, bouncing their balls and throwing them into baskets.

http://www.themebeta.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/450/theme/screenshot/nigga_you_gay.jpg

/Edit: Inb4Threadban. Cheers.

:weedsmoking:

Codename Section
01-13-2014, 09:01 PM
Save it. no, I couldn't care less but whenever one of the forum ladies starts crying you all get real fucking sensitive.

Well, yeh. I also get fucking sensitive in movies where dogs get injured. Crying women, injured dogs, sometimes horse movies do it, too.

When it comes to me I don't give shits. I am allowed to care or blow off comments about me. I find it less easy when its others.

Mister D
01-13-2014, 09:04 PM
Well, yeh. I also get fucking sensitive in movies where dogs get injured. Crying women, injured dogs, sometimes horse movies do it, too.

When it comes to me I don't give shits. I am allowed to care or blow off comments about me. I find it less easy when its others.

Yeah, I noticed a lot of misplaced chivalry around here. You aren't alone.

Cigar
01-13-2014, 09:17 PM

Look ... Ms D made a Joke; get it ... Penis Pump ... "injected" race .... :biglaugh: That's Funny

Mister D
01-13-2014, 09:18 PM
Look ... Ms D made a Joke; get it ... Penis Pump ... "injected" race .... :biglaugh: That's Funny

What?

Codename Section
01-13-2014, 09:19 PM
This thread was lost the moment someone made the title.

Cigar
01-13-2014, 09:20 PM
What?

IT's a Joke, why would anyone think you could get it ... :biglaugh:

Cigar
01-13-2014, 09:21 PM
This thread was lost the moment someone made the title.

I'd love to see the Insurance Claim on a Penis Pump :laugh:

Mister D
01-13-2014, 09:22 PM
IT's a Joke, why would anyone think you could get it ... :biglaugh:

You try too hard.

shaarona
01-14-2014, 01:42 AM
Report: Government spent millions on penis pumps, paid double retail priceBy Lachlan Markay
Published January 14, 2014Washington Free Beacon

Taxpayers paid nearly $175 million for vacuum erection systems (VES), commonly known as “penis pumps,” from 2006 to 2011, according to an inspector general report released on Monday.

The federal government paid more than double the retail price for VES, the Department of Health and Human Services IG found. Medicare prices for the systems, the report said, “remain grossly excessive compared with the amounts that non-Medicare payers pay.”

Medicare paid 473,620 VES claims during calendar years 2006 through 2011, according to the IG report.

Health care policy experts said the revelations in the IG report are a troubling indication of what they describe as wasteful spending in federal health programs.

“The fact that taxpayers have spent more than a quarter of a billion dollars over the past decade on penis pumps via Medicare is obscene and insulting – even more so when you consider that this is an arena of Medicare expenditures rife with fraud and where the government doesn’t even bother to assess medical necessity,” said Ben Domenech, a senior fellow at the Heartland Institute.

“This is a perfect example of what happens when government becomes the be all and end all of human existence – a system where everyone has a right to a taxpayer-funded penis pump.”

Click for more from The Washington Free Beacon (http://freebeacon.com/taxpayers-paid-nearly-175m-for-penis-pumps-between-2006-and-2011/)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/14/report-government-spent-millions-on-penis-pumps-paid-double-retail-price/

GrassrootsConservative
01-14-2014, 02:56 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/21319-Get-Your-Penis-Pump

Common
01-14-2014, 08:27 AM
Your partly right shaarona, I agree its absurd that medicare pays for penis pumps, but you completely give a pass to the PRIVATE COMPANIES that charge double and all the other companies that rob our money by overcharging and cheating medicare.

Gov Rick Scotts corporation JUST ONE COMPANY. Hospital Corp of America the largest private medical provider.
Readily AGREED to pay a 13 billion dollar fine for STEALING from medicare, billing BILLIONS for patients that never stepped a foot in their facilities and OVERcharges.

Rick Scott Left right after that and recieved a 350,000,000 parachute. The right blew right past that horrific theft of medicare funds and thusly taxpayers money. The 175million is a pittance compared to what many other PRIVATE COMPANIES steal from us.

patrickt
01-14-2014, 09:29 AM
No but you still took it cuz it's free.

When the government pays twice the market rate, I would scarcely call it free.

Information about these valuable devices:
http://noogleberry.com/shop/penis-pumps-32/

I will confess I em dubious of Noogleberry's promised effects.

Those who read the OP saw that the expenditures were through Medicare. I don't get Medicare and never will but I think that pretty much limits it to old people.

I met a guy once who couldn't get an erection unless the woman was wearing a plastic raincoat. So, I suppose Medicare could fund the plastic raincoats and a hooker to wear them.

Over $250,000,000 and the government was paying twice the going rate for the device but at least one poster was good with that.

Wait, I just got it. The Obamacare medical device tax will hit this device. That means that by paying twice the market rate, the government can double the tax revenue. Obamanomics in Action.

Captain Obvious
01-14-2014, 09:40 AM
I'd love to see the Insurance Claim on a Penis Pump :laugh:

Ask Patrickt, apparently he found out first hand.

(see what I did there?)

Codename Section
01-14-2014, 09:41 AM
Your partly right shaarona, I agree its absurd that medicare pays for penis pumps, but you completely give a pass to the PRIVATE COMPANIES that charge double and all the other companies that rob our money by overcharging and cheating medicare.

Gov Rick Scotts corporation JUST ONE COMPANY. Hospital Corp of America the largest private medical provider.
Readily AGREED to pay a 13 billion dollar fine for STEALING from medicare, billing BILLIONS for patients that never stepped a foot in their facilities and OVERcharges.

Rick Scott Left right after that and recieved a 350,000,000 parachute. The right blew right past that horrific theft of medicare funds and thusly taxpayers money. The 175million is a pittance compared to what many other PRIVATE COMPANIES steal from us.

What kind of business doesn't try to maximize profits? If I can charge $100 for a penis pump and get it, why would I charge $5? Because I'm "patriotic"?

What horse shit.

Captain Obvious
01-14-2014, 09:52 AM
What kind of business doesn't try to maximize profits? If I can charge $100 for a penis pump and get it, why would I charge $5? Because I'm "patriotic"?

What horse shit.

But if you leveraged the market and regulation through manipulative power so that you control most of the stock of the pumps then charge an inflated price, would you say that is ethical?

Codename Section
01-14-2014, 09:54 AM
But if you leveraged the market and regulation through manipulative power so that you control most of the stock of the pumps then charge an inflated price, would you say that is ethical?

I really don't believe that there were 100 companies making penis pumps. I think there was probably between 1 and 5 and the government just picked the one that a lot of them had some stock in the parent company of.

patrickt
01-14-2014, 09:56 AM
Common, Medicare sets what they'll pay to doctors and for devices. Common thinks the vendor should go to court with the government, which never makes mistakes, to pay a lower price.

A man was complaining to the police that he paid $300 for a massage and all he got was...a massage. The police officer said, "You came here to get fucked?" "Yes I did." "Congratulations, you got fucked."

patrickt
01-14-2014, 09:58 AM
Ask Patrickt, apparently he found out first hand.

(see what I did there?)

The developmentally disabled really should avoid attempts at humor. Captain Oblivious and Cigar don't have what it takes to be funny.

MrJimmyDale
01-14-2014, 09:58 AM
But if you leveraged the market and regulation through manipulative power so that you control most of the stock of the pumps then charge an inflated price, would you say that is ethical? If you started overcharging, got paid in line with what the current regulations are, then you leveraged the market.....not a problem