PDA

View Full Version : Reminders Or the Coolaid drinkers

texan
01-14-2014, 12:09 AM
http://img.washingtonpost.com/rw/WashingtonPost/Content/Blogs/fact-checker/StandingArt/pinocchio_4.jpg

President Obama ended up with three of the most misleading claims of the year. But, despite the urging of some readers, his statement that “I didn’t set a red line” on Syria is not among them. We had looked closely at that claim and had determined that, in context, it was a bungled talking point, so that statement actually earned no rating.

Sorry he plainly set a res line on Syria too......damn sympathizers. That's 4, so who gives a rats ass about myths.

monty1
01-14-2014, 12:30 AM
Actually he did set a red line on Syria. One that couldn't be fulfilled and that was the beauty of the conjob he did on the warring rabid right. It was never proven that Assad's side did the gassing and beside that, the mission set for the UN wasn't to prove which side did it, it was only to prove that gas was used. Then Obama and Putin cast it in stone and hence no war.

When the history is written on this issue, it will be seen as the best case of a president one-upmanship seen in years, if ever. LOL I mean fuuuuuk, Assad was given a gift by Obama and Putin making the cost to him simply giving up relatively useless chem weapons! Duhhhhhhh!

And what's so funny about it is that the fucking, frothing at the mouth righties still don't understand that they got taken to the cleaners by an uppity negra.

Cigar
01-14-2014, 08:04 AM
Slow News day at Fox ? :laugh:

patrickt
01-14-2014, 10:07 AM
Slow News day at Fox ? :laugh:

Couldn't read the link to the Washington Post, Cigar?

President Obama is a compulsive liar and he actually expects everyone to be like Cigar and the bots and when he says, "I never said the," they all go "he never said that."