PDA

View Full Version : Good thing he had a gun

nic34
01-14-2014, 08:47 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/13/justice/florida-movie-theater-shooting/

Good thing he had a gun to protect us from unauthorized texting...........

zelmo1234
01-14-2014, 08:49 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/13/justice/florida-movie-theater-shooting/

Good thing he had a gun to protect us from unauthorized texting...........

And he was the police that you want to protect us?

This guy was a murderer nothing more, and nothing less he should get the maximum that the law allows.

MrJimmyDale
01-14-2014, 08:55 AM
I hate people using there phone during a movie!!!!!

Cigar
01-14-2014, 08:56 AM
A Trained Decorated Professional exercising his Freedom and God Given Constitutional Rights as an American Killer :rollseyes:

But he couldn't take getting hit with Deadly Popcorn :tongue:

Cigar
01-14-2014, 09:00 AM
I hate people using there phone during a movie!!!!!

Me too ... and when it happened to us, ... I kicked the chair and said where the fuck do you think you are Dick-Head; out side?

My wife simply told the manager and the manger managed it ... she's the smart one in the family :laugh:

MrJimmyDale
01-14-2014, 09:00 AM
A Trained Decorated Professional exercising his Freedom and God Given Constitutional Rights as an American Killer :rollseyes: But he couldn't take getting hit with Deadly Popcorn :tongue: What about after the popcorn? What was going to happen next? Was the guy going for his pocket to get a knife? Who knows until more details come out..........

zelmo1234
01-14-2014, 09:03 AM
What about after the popcorn? What was going to happen next? Was the guy going for his pocket to get a knife? Who knows until more details come out..........

Doesn't matter! before the knife was produced he was not in danger of great bodily harm or death!

Reaching into your pocket is not illegal!

MrJimmyDale
01-14-2014, 09:03 AM
Me too ... and when it happened to us, ... I kicked the chair and said where the fuck do you think you are Dick-Head; out side? My x used to get so mad when I would call out stupid people in public.....punk kids cussing around my daughter or jerks talking during the movies......:)

MrJimmyDale
01-14-2014, 09:04 AM
Reaching into your pocket is not illegal! But it can get you shot........(ask a police officer)

Cigar
01-14-2014, 09:04 AM
What about after the popcorn? What was going to happen next? Was the guy going for his pocket to get a knife? Who knows until more details come out..........

The time it takes to go for a Gun or Knife, he could have lullabied that SOB with one Punch, he was right in front of him. :laugh:

zelmo1234
01-14-2014, 09:05 AM
But it can get you shot........(ask a police officer)

YES I agree but? in this case it is likely to get life in prison, I think I would rather get shot again!

Common
01-14-2014, 09:06 AM
Theres nutjobs everywhere, cops arent excluded from being dumb, nuts or anything else

Common
01-14-2014, 09:07 AM
Theres nutjobs everywhere, cops arent excluded from being dumb, nuts or anything else
He pays the price like anyone else.

nathanbforrest45
01-14-2014, 09:09 AM
YES I agree but? in this case it is likely to get life in prison, I think I would rather get shot again!

Glad he was retired. God knows how many he would have shot if he had still been on the force.

Cigar
01-14-2014, 09:10 AM
My x used to get so mad when I would call out stupid people in public.....punk kids cussing around my daughter or jerks talking during the movies......:)

I have a hair trigger mouth ... with stinging words. :laugh:

patrickt
01-14-2014, 10:02 AM
I'm one of those strange people who don't think MSN or CNN articles constitute evidence so I'll wait for the trail. I am glad the man was arrested and apparently there were grounds to charge him.

I suppose there might be survivors from the theater in Aurora, Colorado, that have a different perspective from Nic in LibWorld.

I was interested in a man texting his 3-year old daughter. Yeah, right.

And so far, only three threads going.

nic34
01-14-2014, 10:15 AM
I suppose there might be survivors from the theater in Aurora, Colorado, that have a different perspective from Nic in LibWorld.

In pat world they'd all be dead....

undine
01-14-2014, 10:36 AM
I wonder if the guy was getting senile. Perhaps after a certain age there should be special licensing requirements including proving you aren't suffering from dementia.