PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nugent Goes Off: Obama a Monster and the GOP Lacks Balls.....

MMC
02-28-2012, 08:34 AM
For those unfamiliar, Ted Nugent doesn't shy away from sharing his opinions on myriad controversial political topics -- from gun-rights to homosexuality, from religion to the military.

The Detroit native caught up with Mike Broomhead's team at KFYI-AM (http://www.kfyi.com/player/?mid=21853118) in Phoenix for yet another bombshell of an interview. We warn, the following clip contains graphic language. Still, many will find Nugent's trademark no holds barred attitude on politics a refreshing change of pace.....snip~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1lRZWjoqbk

Ted's own Words! :wink:

Mister D
02-28-2012, 08:58 AM
Frankly, I don't find it refreshing at all. I wish these guys would just shut up regardless of persuasion.

MMC
02-28-2012, 11:36 AM
He was right about Geithner.....and once Obama releases him. I bet he goes right back to the NY Version of the Fed. Or for his old boss Summers who is being Considered for the World Bank along with Hillary.

Conley
02-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Geitner messed up on his taxes but it wasn't the kind of thing you would go to jail for. He missed paying a few years of SS and medicare. He's hardly the "Jeffrey Dahmer" of tax evasion the way Nugent portrayed him. I hate Geitner and there's plenty of other stuff to blast him for. MMC don't rule out him going back to Wall Street to make millions with all his government connections.

jgreer
02-28-2012, 12:31 PM
MMC tell me why is it wrong for liberal actors to be allowed to say what they want but ignorant rock stars run their mouths and you think its great

hmm...........

MMC
02-28-2012, 01:28 PM
MMC tell me why is it wrong for liberal actors to be allowed to say what they want but ignorant rock stars run their mouths and you think its great

hmm...........

Because Liberal actors like to spend other people's money, live off other peoples money, and then 90% of them vote Democrat.

Captain Obvious
02-29-2012, 05:06 PM
While I don't necessarily disagree with sweaty Teddy's comments, I really find it hard to associate myself with that mindset. He's not the sharpest bulb in the toolshed.