PDA

View Full Version : Wendy Davi8s...

patrickt
01-22-2014, 07:48 AM
"Wendy Davis is having a very bad week. She's been caught embellishing her personal narrative about overcoming adversity as a young single mom and leaving out pertinent details like the financial help she got from her ex-husband. (http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/01/21/Wendy-Davis-Feminism-Stand-By-Your-Man-Until-the-Bills-Are-Paid) Then she embarrassed herself by trying to blame her opponent Greg Abbott for the Dallas Morning News piece that exposed her lies, but that didn't fly because the author of the piece denied having spoken (http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/01/20/Wendy-Davis-Blames-Her-Opponent-for-News-Story-Questioning-Her-Biography) to anyone working with Abbott. Then she stuck her foot squarely in her mouth by griping that Abbott “hasn't walked a mile in my shoes.” Awkward phrasing given that Abbot’s a paraplegic who's been confined to a wheelchair for the past 30 years." http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/01/21/Wendy-Davis-Paraplegic-Greg-Abbot-Never-Walked-A-Day-In-My-Shoes I wonder if Bill Maher will be making jokes about this brilliant new left-wing Democrat. Somehow, I doubt it. After all, according to "ThinkProgress" any attacks on St. Wendy is classic sexist archetypes. Bill Maher wouldn't want to be a sexist, would he?

jillian
01-22-2014, 07:51 AM
so now we're sliming wendy davis?

gotta love breitbart and the wackadoodles who believe that trash

rightwing desperation at its finest!

sachem
01-22-2014, 07:52 AM
Then she stuck her foot squarely in her mouth by griping that Abbott “hasn't walked a mile in my shoes.” Awkward phrasing given that Abbot’s a paraplegic who's been confined to a wheelchair for the past 30 years."

That is tacky.

Agravan
01-22-2014, 07:55 AM

What? Is she special somehow??

jillian
01-22-2014, 07:56 AM
What? Is she special somehow??

no. we expect the right to make things up and distort reality.

i think you should continue to alienate women….

and the middle class

and mnorities

and gays…

pretty please….

hanger4
01-22-2014, 08:04 AM
no. we expect the right to make things up and distort reality.i think you should continue to alienate women….and the middle classand mnoritiesand gays… pretty please….OH Pretty please, refute the statements in this Wendy Davis story.

patrickt
01-22-2014, 08:05 AM

Left-wing response at it's finest. You do have to love Jillian's stupid responses.

hanger4
01-22-2014, 08:17 AM
BTW jillian, if you'd bother to inform yourself and read the link you'd have known the story is from the Dallas Morning Star not breitbart.

Mainecoons
01-22-2014, 08:26 AM
I already started a thread on this and cited the Dallas Morning News which reported this story. BTW, the locals there consider this to be a fairly liberal paper.

You guys still don't get it. Christie, a Republican, is immediately guilty as charged with no proof, in Jillian's eyes. Democrat politicians can make stuff about themselves up endlessly and that is OK in Jillian's eyes.

Jillian is a flaming leftist partisan and if you read her posts with this understanding then they are understandable in that context only.

patrickt
01-22-2014, 08:32 AM

Really? Has Bill Maher called her a **** already? How anyone, aven a fool, on the left can whine about "sliming" candidates is beyond me. Have you already forgotten Sen. Harry Reid's lie about Gov. Romney not paying taxes for ten years and how the liberals, like you, wet themselves giggling?

Jillian, going for pity is beneath even you.

Cigar
01-22-2014, 08:34 AM

They actually think Wendy Davis is having a bad week ... and not The Christie Administration or Bob McDonnell.

So what can you say; other than the Earth is Flat, Up is really Down and their shit doesn't stink :tongue: It's Good Old Conservative Logic.

Just sit back ... enjoy the freak show for another 3 years. :laugh:

Cigar
01-22-2014, 08:37 AM
Really? Has Bill Maher called her a **** already? How anyone, aven a fool, on the left can whine about "sliming" candidates is beyond me. Have you already forgotten Sen. Harry Reid's lie about Gov. Romney not paying taxes for ten years and how the liberals, like you, wet themselves giggling?

You do know that Bill Maher in on HBO. :laugh:

jillian
01-22-2014, 08:38 AM

i don't want pity. lol

i pity you for your lack of knowledge and honesty.

now continue to stamp your widdle feet….

nic34
01-22-2014, 08:42 AM
They actually think Wendy Davis is having a bad week ... and not The Christie Administration or Bob McDonnell.

So what can you say; other than the Earth is Flat, Up is really Down and their shit doesn't stink :tongue: It's Good Old Conservative Logic.

I wonder if they have as much outrage at David Vitter who's running for governor of Louisiana....

yeah, THAT Vitter.... http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sen-david-vitter-announces-hes-running-for-louisiana-governor/2014/01/21/a1174a6a-82e4-11e3-8099-9181471f7aaf_story.html

OOPS

Mainecoons
01-22-2014, 08:49 AM
You guys are having a lot of trouble staying on topic, eh?

Ah yes, when one of your own gets caught in lying, divert, distract, whatever.

:grin:

nic34
01-22-2014, 08:51 AM
What crime was Davis guilty of...?

patrickt
01-22-2014, 08:52 AM
i don't want pity. lol

i pity you for your lack of knowledge and honesty.

now continue to stamp your widdle feet….

Of course, you want pity. You're desperately seeking a pity party. What else could explain your idiotic posts and inability to cite sources?

Mainecoons
01-22-2014, 08:52 AM
None. Where has anyone accused her of a crime?

Is it OK with you for politicians to materially misrepresent themselves, or is it only OK with you if Democrats do it?

I would suggest based on your posting here that the latter is the case.

patrickt
01-22-2014, 08:53 AM
I wonder if they have as much outrage at David Vitter who's running for governor of Louisiana....

yeah, THAT Vitter.... http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sen-david-vitter-announces-hes-running-for-louisiana-governor/2014/01/21/a1174a6a-82e4-11e3-8099-9181471f7aaf_story.html

OOPS

Oops, Nic. The thread is about Wendy Davis. You know, the woman with the fictionalized biography--sound familiar--who whined that a paraplegic hadn't walked a mile in her shows. No shit. Now, get with the program and feel free to start a thread on Vitter.

nathanbforrest45
01-22-2014, 09:09 AM
Oops, Nic. The thread is about Wendy Davis. You know, the woman with the fictionalized biography--sound familiar--who whined that a paraplegic hadn't walked a mile in her shows. No shit. Now, get with the program and feel free to start a thread on Vitter.

Ignoring the handicapped is a common progressive trait. In their perfect world no one is handicapped and this is achieved by simply ignoring they exist. Or sending them to the gas chamber like Hitler did.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/joebiden/youtube/biden-stand-up.htm

patrickt
01-22-2014, 10:49 AM
Can anyone imagine what would have happened had Gov. Sarah Palin suggested that a paraplegic liberal hadn't walked a mile in her shoes? Saturday Night Live would have gone wild. Bill Maher would have called her a **** at least fifteen times. Noted university professors would have said it proved an IQ of fifteen.

But, when it's St. Wendy, abortion proponent, liar, fraud, and fool, then it's okay and commenting is called by the Nitwit Twins sliming.

Maybe Jillian and Exotix could get rich selling bumper stickers in Texas that say, "Vote for the Liar" or "Vote for the Abortionist". Of course, they would sell any in Texas but they're sell like vegan hot cakes in California, New York City, and Chicago.

Captain Obvious
01-22-2014, 10:52 AM
Can anyone imagine what would have happened had Gov. Sarah Palin suggested that a paraplegic liberal hadn't walked a mile in her shoes? Saturday Night Live would have gone wild. Bill Maher would have called her a **** at least fifteen times. Noted university professors would have said it proved an IQ of fifteen.

But, when it's St. Wendy, abortion proponent, liar, fraud, and fool, then it's okay and commenting is called by the Nitwit Twins sliming.

Maybe Jillian and Exotix could get rich selling bumper stickers in Texas that say, "Vote for the Liar" or "Vote for the Abortionist". Of course, they would sell any in Texas but they're sell like vegan hot cakes in California, New York City, and Chicago.

Governer?

She abandoned that ship.

Palin is an obnoxious phony quack, she deserves all of the ridicule she gets.

sachem
01-22-2014, 10:57 AM
Are you saying that people aren't entitled to their own opinions?

You don't like Wendy Davis. We get that loud and clear. Some folks don't like Sarah Palin. They just have a larger bullhorn than you. SNL, Maher and university profs don't have to be balanced.

Don't know the Nitwit Twins.

Captain Obvious
01-22-2014, 10:59 AM

You don't like Wendy Davis. We get that loud and clear. Some folks don't like Sarah Palin. They just have a larger bullhorn than you. SNL, Maher and university profs don't have to be balanced.

LOL - exactly, but it's ok to marinate in the Faux News/Brietbart/Rush bastion of objectiveness.

I wish people saw how dopey they come off.

Mainecoons
01-22-2014, 11:01 AM

This story and the OP has nothing to do with her opinions. It has to do with her lying about her background in a rather stupid attempt to paint herself as something she is not. Apparently, some of us find this practice offensive and unacceptable regardless of the party label and some of us think it is OK if they like the party label, usually Democrat.

If someone is going to materially lie to you about their background, why do you think they would be truthful to you in other matters? Maybe it is the kind of acceptance that you are exhibiting here that contributes so strongly to the belief among politicians, at least Democrats who usually get a pass for the practice, that it is OK to lie to you like this.

Interestingly, we are finding that at least some of the media is much quicker to expose this sort of thing than they were pre Obama. Maybe they are getting as fed up with it as some of us are.

undine
01-22-2014, 11:09 AM
I don't see where she lied about her background. It is hard being a single mother, and she was a single mother for a period of time. This is nothing more than a sexist bullshit attack from the Republicans. Is anyone really surprised?

nathanbforrest45
01-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Even if technically she did not "lie" she certainly misrepresented the actual truth and facts and lesser spins have been known to bring down male Republican candidates. While she may have been a "single mother" (which only counts when its to the lefts advantage) she was a single mother who received financial support from her ex husband. She was not a single mother with no income who had to sell her body on the streets because of global warming.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/01/21/why-wendy-davis-resume-issues-matter/

keymanjim
01-22-2014, 11:27 AM
This is nothing more than a sexist bullshit attack
What's sexist about it?

patrickt
01-22-2014, 11:28 AM

Of course the media doesn't have to be balanced. Neither do university faculties. We all get that. They don't have to be honest. Nor responsible. Nor rational. Nor decent. No, liberals can do as they damned well please and have someone else pay for it. That's fine but I sure wish they'd quit whining about it. Poor Wendy Davis being slimed. Poor pitiful Wendy.

I know it's a surprise Sachem but I have a right to my opinion, too. And, you're right, I don't get to make you pay for my having an opinion. Lucky you.

I'm not surprised you don't know the Nitwit Twins. They could be triplets some day.

nic34
01-22-2014, 12:16 PM

Maybe patrick could get rich selling buttons that say "vote for the adulterer" or "I heart the D.C. Madam.” Probably sell great in the south seein as they all are so willing to forgive the good senator....... and that ain't far from Texas and Mexico I hear...:laugh:

patrickt
01-22-2014, 01:05 PM
I don't see where she lied about her background. It is hard being a single mother, and she was a single mother for a period of time. This is nothing more than a sexist bullshit attack from the Republicans. Is anyone really surprised?

Am I surprised that a liberal would get his thong in a twist and lie through his teeth to defend a liberal liar. No one ever said being a single mother wasn't tough. Neither is being a single dad when your wife leaves you with two kids, one of whom was her's by a previous marriage. No one has said life wasn't tough for a 21-year old divorcee who thought she was 19. No one ever said life wasn't rough when you dump your husband the day after he's put you through college. Oh, right, Wendy said she worked her way through college, didn't she? Would that be working her sugar daddy?

Get a life, Undine. Criticizing Wendy the Liar is sexist and calling Gov. Palin a retard producing **** is humor from the far left. Undine, you have zero standing for outrage.

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 01:17 PM

and the middle class

and mnorities

and gays…

pretty please….

So she gets to lie about her past and her hardships that did not happen!!! And because she is a liberal, we are to accept that and her apology! And move on Nothing to see here?

But if anyone on the Right is caught lying they are to be removed from office and run out of town on a rail? does that sound about right!

It really bothers me that people can have outrage over Christie, but when one of there gets caught with the hand in the cookie jar? Not a problem they are good people!

Sick of it really!

undine
01-22-2014, 01:18 PM
Am I surprised that a liberal would get his thong in a twist and lie through his teeth to defend a liberal liar. No one ever said being a single mother wasn't tough. Neither is being a single dad when your wife leaves you with two kids, one of whom was her's by a previous marriage. No one has said life wasn't tough for a 21-year old divorcee who thought she was 19. No one ever said life wasn't rough when you dump your husband the day after he's put you through college. Oh, right, Wendy said she worked her way through college, didn't she? Would that be working her sugar daddy?

Get a life, Undine. Criticizing Wendy the Liar is sexist and calling Gov. Palin a retard producing **** is humor from the far left. Undine, you have zero standing for outrage.

^To the person that wanted to know what was sexist, there is your answer.

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 01:23 PM

Actually Christies week is not really a bad week for conservatives :)

Mc Donald is slime I hope that the toss the book at him!

You see we like it when our politicians get caught and have to pay for there crimes.

But if you are a Democrat then you r voters elevate you to a higher status once you get caught lying and cheating the system. You become God like in the party, and they NEVER, hold there party accountable.

Hell Barnie the Banking Queen got caught running an underage male prostitution ring out of his basement and returned to the house floor with a standing O from he democrats. That is the moral value of the people we are dealing with

This lady told a bold faced lie and tried to make someone in a wheel chair look like they lead a privileged life? That is the definition of a scumbag, Yet the Democrats will love her to death for this!

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 01:25 PM
What crime was Davis guilty of...?

What Crime has Christie been found Guilty of?

Cigar
01-22-2014, 01:27 PM
Actually Christies week is not really a bad week for conservatives :)

Mc Donald is slime I hope that the toss the book at him!

You see we like it when our politicians get caught and have to pay for there crimes.

But if you are a Democrat then you r voters elevate you to a higher status once you get caught lying and cheating the system. You become God like in the party, and they NEVER, hold there party accountable.

Hell Barnie the Banking Queen got caught running an underage male prostitution ring out of his basement and returned to the house floor with a standing O from he democrats. That is the moral value of the people we are dealing with

This lady told a bold faced lie and tried to make someone in a wheel chair look like they lead a privileged life? That is the definition of a scumbag, Yet the Democrats will love her to death for this!

So do us Progressive/Conservatives :laugh:

Next

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 01:28 PM

Well then you wont mind if we start calling Hilary the "C" word after all she let those people get murdered and then said it doesn't make a difference! I hate that word but I can't think of a person that the label would fit better on!

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 01:31 PM

She worked her way through collage and her former husband paid for it, she did not have to work, she was not poor and working paycheck to paycheck

She is was lying to try and elevate herself with the common people, Now you have to question if she actually know what the truth is!

Look at the lies out of the people in Washington on both sides of the aisle? When are we as a people going to say enough?

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 01:32 PM
What's sexist about it?

I would not expect a Racist bastard such as yourself to be able to see that! :)

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 01:33 PM
Maybe patrick could get rich selling buttons that say "vote for the adulterer" or "I heart the D.C. Madam.” Probably sell great in the south seein as they all are so willing to forgive the good senator....... and that ain't far from Texas and Mexico I hear...:laugh:

I give you Bill and Hilary Clinton, you could reuse the buttons after we are through with them!

undine
01-22-2014, 01:33 PM
She worked her way through collage and her former husband paid for it, she did not have to work, she was not poor and working paycheck to paycheck

She is was lying to try and elevate herself with the common people, Now you have to question if she actually know what the truth is!

Look at the lies out of the people in Washington on both sides of the aisle? When are we as a people going to say enough?

I don't recall her saying that she was poor. She said part of her time was spent as a single mother. You may pretend all you like that being a single mother isn't hard but it won't play well on Broadway.

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 01:35 PM

Well she did apparently her job was playing the ventilated meat pipe until she graduated Collage!

Cigar
01-22-2014, 01:37 PM
Nothing scares Republicans like a Women who has power

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 01:37 PM
I don't recall her saying that she was poor. She said part of her time was spent as a single mother. You may pretend all you like that being a single mother isn't hard but it won't play well on Broadway.

My wife walked out and left me with an 18 month old when I was 24 years old and we did not see her for months, when she did come back, she would take him on or maybe 2 days a month!

I did not make a lot of money back then and there were times when I had to take him to work because I could not afford a sitter.

I get it! She had all the money she needed! That would have made life easier.

And I am not the one claiming that my life is harder than a person that is in a wheel chair?

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 01:39 PM
So do us Progressive/Conservatives :laugh:

Next

Cigar you are not even real you take want is sent down from your handlers and cash your check at the end of the week, not a bad gig if you can get it

patrickt
01-22-2014, 01:44 PM

Covering for the liar is dirty work, Undine, but I guess someone has to do it. You know what's harder than being a single mother? Being a single father when your wife bails and leaves you with two kids, one of which is actually yours. But, he wasn't whining. She was. Your defense of the liar is pathetic and won't play well on Main Street. So far, it's you and MSNBC. You're not in good company.

nathanbforrest45
01-22-2014, 01:56 PM
I am absolutely astonished at those who would defend this behavior. It doesn't matter what side of the aisle you are on or if you are male or female. She was caught in a lie and now everyone on the left wants to say it (1) wasn't really a lie or (2) it doesn't really matter anyway.

Good Lord people, have you no standards what so ever other than winning??

nic34
01-22-2014, 02:39 PM

Seems some conservatives have double standards.

That count?

jillian
01-22-2014, 02:45 PM
Covering for the liar is dirty work, Undine, but I guess someone has to do it. You know what's harder than being a single mother? Being a single father when your wife bails and leaves you with two kids, one of which is actually yours. But, he wasn't whining. She was. Your defense of the liar is pathetic and won't play well on Main Street. So far, it's you and MSNBC. You're not in good company.

unless the story has changed, you said that YOU left because you didn't want to pay child support and that you made the kids come to you.

nice new story.

undine
01-22-2014, 02:46 PM
I am absolutely astonished at those who would defend this behavior. It doesn't matter what side of the aisle you are on or if you are male or female. She was caught in a lie and now everyone on the left wants to say it (1) wasn't really a lie or (2) it doesn't really matter anyway.

Can you describe the lie that she told? I read her statement and I didn't see anything in it that was a lie. Thanks.

nathanbforrest45
01-22-2014, 02:50 PM
Can you describe the lie that she told? I read her statement and I didn't see anything in it that was a lie. Thanks.

Can you tell us one and all just what behavior by a politician would offend you? Lying? Almost lying? Telling the truth?????

I can't understand how you can defend this. She is a fraud and a liar. Its that simple. If you find that acceptable then you almost must be a fraud and a liar.

nathanbforrest45
01-22-2014, 02:51 PM
She lied about being 19 when she was actually 21. That's for starters.

nathanbforrest45
01-22-2014, 02:54 PM
I hereby sincerely apologize for believing that left wingers have any integrity what so ever. How impertinent of me to think they might actually have a viable moral code.

undine
01-22-2014, 03:04 PM
Can you tell us one and all just what behavior by a politician would offend you? Lying? Almost lying? Telling the truth?????

I can't understand how you can defend this. She is a fraud and a liar. Its that simple. If you find that acceptable then you almost must be a fraud and a liar.

What am I defending? I asked you to show me what lie she told and apparently you couldn't find one to post.

undine
01-22-2014, 03:05 PM
She lied about being 19 when she was actually 21. That's for starters.No. She split up with her husband at 19 and the divorce was finalized when she was 21. At 19, she was a single mother.

undine
01-22-2014, 03:06 PM
I hereby sincerely apologize for believing that left wingers have any integrity what so ever. How impertinent of me to think they might actually have a viable moral code.

^ 5464

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 03:07 PM

Well that depends on what you mean by the word "IS" and other lies that they continue to support

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 03:10 PM
She lied about being 19 when she was actually 21. That's for starters.

If you listen to the filibuster she talked about wondering where her next meal was going to come from and how she was going to pay for school!

She made a mistake and decided that the media would cover for her? They didn't

MrJimmyDale
01-22-2014, 03:16 PM
No. She split up with her husband at 19 and the divorce was finalized when she was 21. At 19, she was a single mother. I just read the court transcript..........she said that "I got divorced by the time I was 19 years old"
FYI

sachem
01-22-2014, 03:28 PM
I hereby sincerely apologize for believing that left wingers have any integrity what so ever. How impertinent of me to think they might actually have a viable moral code.Extremely impertinent. But who really cares?

nic34
01-22-2014, 03:40 PM
I just read the court transcript..........she said that "I got divorced by the time I was 19 years old"
FYI

Takes a year before divorce is finalized in Tx.

You guys are really splitting hairs here....

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 03:43 PM
Takes a year before divorce is finalized in Tx.

You guys are really splitting hairs here....

Why is it when the Democrats get caught the republicans are splitting hairs, and when Republicans get caught they are the anti - Christ??

The point is she is not fit for leadership! Neither is Christie, or McDonald, or Obama for that matter. they are lying cheats and we the people should demand better!

sachem
01-22-2014, 03:45 PM
Why is it when the Democrats get caught the republicans are splitting hairs, and when Republicans get caught they are the anti - Christ??

The point is she is not fit for leadership! Neither is Christie, or McDonald, or Obama for that matter. they are lying cheats and we the people should demand better!Then don't vote for them.

MrJimmyDale
01-22-2014, 03:46 PM
Takes a year before divorce is finalized in Tx. You guys are really splitting hairs here.... I agree....I could care less about how old she was.....don't think it really matters one way or the other......I was just clarifing

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 03:48 PM
Then don't vote for them.

I don't why would anyone want to vote for someone that has proven to be untrustworthy ? I just don't get it!

sachem
01-22-2014, 03:57 PM
I don't why would anyone want to vote for someone that has proven to be untrustworthy ? I just don't get it!You may find someone untrustworthy. I may not. Or vice versa. "Proven" is in the eye of the beholder.

patrickt
01-22-2014, 03:59 PM
I don't care how old she was, either. I don't care whether Barack Obama's girlfriend was black or white. I don't care if President Clinton got a blowjob in the Oval Office or not. I just wish they were capable of telling the truth. Maybe just once to see what it feels like.

Of course, with Sen. Wendy Davis and President Obama was have two drama queens and in President Clinton we had a weasel running in total fear of Hillary.

I suppose trustworthiness is in the eye of the beholder, Sachem. In your eye, Jeffrey Dahlmer might have been an excellent cook and a lovely sinner host. For most people, though, he was a murdering cannibal.

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 04:05 PM
You may find someone untrustworthy. I may not. Or vice versa. "Proven" is in the eye of the beholder.

Yes I can understand why you would trust someone that lied about there youth in order to make it look like they had a harder live then someone that could not walk!

For me that is not trustworthy, nor to any rational person. And while that are lots of thing that once can take an objective look at the truth is not one of them, it is either turn or it is not! Now middle ground

Now if you choose to support a person that is full of lies and deceit like this women?? then that says a lot about you does it not?

sachem
01-22-2014, 04:14 PM
Yes I can understand why you would trust someone that lied about there youth in order to make it look like they had a harder live then someone that could not walk!

For me that is not trustworthy, nor to any rational person. And while that are lots of thing that once can take an objective look at the truth is not one of them, it is either turn or it is not! Now middle ground

Now if you choose to support a person that is full of lies and deceit like this women?? then that says a lot about you does it not?
Truth changes all the time.

I don't care about this woman, one way or another.

I'm perfectly rational.

nic34
01-22-2014, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE=zelmo1234;498884] when Republicans get caught they are the anti - Christ??[\QUOTE]

...and most of the time get to keep their jobs....

see the difference?

sachem
01-22-2014, 04:18 PM
I don't care how old she was, either. I don't care whether Barack Obama's girlfriend was black or white. I don't care if President Clinton got a blowjob in the Oval Office or not. I just wish they were capable of telling the truth. Maybe just once to see what it feels like.

Of course, with Sen. Wendy Davis and President Obama was have two drama queens and in President Clinton we had a weasel running in total fear of Hillary.

I suppose trustworthiness is in the eye of the beholder, Sachem. In your eye, Jeffrey Dahlmer might have been an excellent cook and a lovely sinner host. For most people, though, he was a murdering cannibal.I don't know that Dahmer wasn't a good cook.

I do believe he was a murdering cannibal.

nic34
01-22-2014, 04:22 PM
Republicans, in other words, have demanded the highest moral standards, while failing in almost comical ways to meet these standards themselves.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal/2011_05/pondering_republicans_double_s029682.php

patrickt
01-22-2014, 06:52 PM
Republicans, in other words, have demanded the highest moral standards, while failing in almost comical ways to meet these standards themselves.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal/2011_05/pondering_republicans_double_s029682.php

You're right, Nic. It's much better to set very, very low standards such as Wendy Davis. How can you possibly go wrong? Well, this is the other incredibly low standard sitting in the White House now.

Mainecoons
01-22-2014, 07:04 PM
This thread is very interesting and confirmed my view that our liberal partisan hacks really have a double standard and feel no shame in showing it to the rest of us.

This person deliberately lied about her background to make it appear she succeeded because of some sort of heroic struggle. What she did was use her ex husband and family. She is shameless. If you are happy electing people like this because they have the right party label, you are shameless too. And stupid too because they'll keep right on lying and manipulating. You have no right to whine about how bad politicians are when you espouse a double standard for them based on ideology.

Thanks, Nic, Jillian, et. al.

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 07:31 PM
Truth changes all the time.

I don't care about this woman, one way or another.

I'm perfectly rational.

I don't see it that way, The Facts might change, but the truth is a constant!

sachem
01-22-2014, 07:33 PM
I don't see it that way, The Facts might change, but the truth is a constant!No. The facts are constant. The truth may change.

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 07:33 PM
[QUOTE=zelmo1234;498884] when Republicans get caught they are the anti - Christ??[\QUOTE]

...and most of the time get to keep their jobs....

see the difference?

Actually No they don't the republicans are usually gone! Senator Craig, McDonald, If Christie is connected. Franks runs gay prostitution for little boys, Standing "O" from Democrats!

It is Sick! We have a real Crisis of Character in DC on both sides!

jillian
01-22-2014, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=nic34;498942]

Actually No they don't the republicans are usually gone! Senator Craig, McDonald, If Christie is connected. Franks runs gay prostitution for little boys, Standing "O" from Democrats!

It is Sick! We have a real Crisis of Character in DC on both sides!

no. franks did not "run gay prostitution". his lover did.

craig and bitter are still in congress… mark sand ford … in congress…

so what are you talking about hon?

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 07:38 PM
No. The facts are constant. The truth may change.

Ok here are some facts lets see if you come to the right conclusion!

For the sake of argument you are a ex military very well trained you go into a gas station to use the restroom in back!

You here a loud Crash! when you come out there is a large man yelling at the clerk behind that cash register telling him that he is going to blow his head off!

You are armed and have a clean shot and can save the person life??? Based on the facts? What do you do!

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE=zelmo1234;499178]

no. franks did not "run gay prostitution". his lover did.

craig and bitter are still in congress… mark sand ford … in congress…

so what are you talking about hon?

You are exactly right I was waiting for this!

So you as a liberal are telling me that it is impossible for Christ Christie to not have know that his staff was going to close a bridge to punish a mayor that they did not ask for an endorsement! He had to know about it!

But Barney Franks did not know that his lover and life partner was running an teenage gay prostitution ring out of the basement of the house that he slept in the same bed with said lover???

Do you see just how messed up the mind of you liberals really is??? Depending on what you mean by the word IS of course

MrJimmyDale
01-22-2014, 07:46 PM
Ok here are some facts lets see if you come to the right conclusion! For the sake of argument you are a ex military very well trained you go into a gas station to use the restroom in back! You here a loud Crash! when you come out there is a large man yelling at the clerk behind that cash register telling him that he is going to blow his head off! You are armed and have a clean shot and can save the person life??? Based on the facts? What do you do! Choot em Liz!!!!!

zelmo1234
01-22-2014, 07:58 PM
Choot em Liz!!!!!

Great you have shot and killed the bad guy? or did you?

You walk over to the register and the young man jumps the counter and runs out the front door. you see a pistol laying by the cash register and a middle aged women laying knocked out on the floor.

You just murdered the store owner, the robber had knocked his wife in the head with a pistol!

But you should get out in about 20 years!

THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGED, BUT THE FACTS DID!

Agravan
01-22-2014, 08:02 PM

and the middle class

and mnorities

and gays…

pretty please….

And you people don't trash conservatives, their families, and their children???

undine
01-22-2014, 08:21 PM
I agree....I could care less about how old she was.....don't think it really matters one way or the other......I was just clarifing
Yeah, a year is such a huge difference. If she were male, none of this would matter. Regardless, I won't vote for her simply because she isn't running where I can vote.

Mainecoons
01-22-2014, 08:23 PM
The year is the minor part of this. Pretending that she lived in a trailer and put herself through school is the core issue here. Of course you apologists for any lying liberal politician want to focus on the minor part and pretend the rest didn't happen.

Like I said, you confirmed my suspicion about your double standard. Thanks.

patrickt
01-22-2014, 09:10 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by jillian http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=498228#post498228)
"no. we expect the right to make things up and distort reality.

and the middle class

and mnorities

and gays…

pretty please…."

Who would the "we" be who are projecting liberal behaviors to conservatives. Would that be you and Exotix?

You should continue to kill babies roughly half of whom would have been women some day except for the liberals.

And the middle class that the liberals have worked hard to destroy. You know, the middle class who love their bibles and their guns. The middle class who do what liberals don't and get married, raise their kids, and go to work. Bastards. They should do what Wendy Davis did and dump her kids on the ex-husband.
And then there are the minorities who have lost ground since the liberals have taken power. But, some day they'll see you in your sheets.
No, I think liberals should keep lying, demanding their right to election fraud, ignoring minorities except in an election year, oh, and pandering to Dan Savage and the worst the gays have to offer the U.S.

Hang in there, Jillian. And, whatever you do, support Sen. Wendy Davis. She deserves your support. And then when it's over, you too can claim it was because of racism.