PDA

View Full Version : Two Black Women Walk Into The Grocery Store . . .

Cigar
01-24-2014, 08:34 AM
A joke does not follow.

This is posted at CrackingTheCodes.org.

This a brief four minutes - in her shoes

. . . in her Skin
. . . in her Neighborhood
. . . and day in the life of your average African American.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wf9QBnPK6Yg

Just as sad are the usual deniers that follow in this thread.

Libhater
01-24-2014, 08:43 AM
What you should have gleaned from this woman's story is that it would behoove any or all black people to
copy Michael Jakson's move to bleach their skins to where it becomes whiter so as to blend in with the
majority of the population to where they look more like that mulatto in the video.

Cigar
01-24-2014, 08:48 AM
Just like shooting fish in a barrel .... racist just can help showing how ignorant they really are ... :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Thank You Exhibit A :whip2:

texan
01-24-2014, 09:39 AM
I thought it was inspiring.

I don't know one person that doesn't know this happens. HOWEVER, its the broad brush that you imply here and that is as wrong as what you think you are correct about. People (in general, sure you can find some instances but not wide spread) are not saying this doesn't happen. There, now you stand corrected with your open ended no context statement.

Lastly I will let my listening for the possible catch skills come into play.

She said "at the time my daughter was 10." The lady isn't that young, so how long ago for some context are we talking about???????

keymanjim
01-24-2014, 09:41 AM
Sucks to be her.

Mister D
01-24-2014, 09:46 AM
What did they steal?

Cigar
01-24-2014, 10:05 AM
I thought it was inspiring.

I don't know one person that doesn't know this happens. HOWEVER, its the broad brush that you imply here and that is as wrong as what you think you are correct about. People (in general, sure you can find some instances but not wide spread) are not saying this doesn't happen. There, now you stand corrected with your open ended no context statement.

Lastly I will let my listening for the possible catch skills come into play.

She said "at the time my daughter was 10." The lady isn't that young, so how long ago for some context are we talking about???????

All you need to do is read the responses from some forum members ... they speak for themselves.

As far as a Broad Brush .. I speak about what I know personally as a Black person who knows many Black People.

In other words ... I'm speaking from actual live experiences. So I have no idea what a Broad Brush has to do with reality. Are you saying the woman is lying?

Peter1469
01-24-2014, 10:08 AM
I can't stand when people pull out check books at least when I am in line behind them. Get with the 21st century for god's sake. Disclaimer, my mom does this....

keymanjim
01-24-2014, 10:14 AM
All you need to do is read the responses from some forum members ... they speak for themselves.

Yes they do.

Just like shooting fish in a barrel .... racist just can help showing how ignorant they really are ... :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Thank You Exhibit A :whip2:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/keymanjim/OBAMARACIST.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/keymanjim/media/OBAMARACIST.jpg.html)

Cigar
01-24-2014, 10:17 AM
Still Hurts ... doesn't it :grin:

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4637444936172641&pid=1.7

keymanjim
01-24-2014, 10:18 AM
Still Hurts ... doesn't it :grin:

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4637444936172641&pid=1.7
And, only two people missed work that day.

Heyduke
01-24-2014, 10:28 AM
I can't stand when people pull out check books at least when I am in line behind them. Get with the 21st century for god's sake. Disclaimer, my mom does this....

One of my peeves also. At least pre-fill in the date, store name and signature while standing in line. And then there's all the old people who fat-finger the debit card reader, or they're too blind to read the buttons and have to restart the process three times. Cash is the best and fastest.

Cigar
01-24-2014, 10:33 AM

I can't remember the last time I wrote a check at a store ... but I do know some people who still don't trust Debit Cards, and the past few years of Banking and Merchants fuck-up aren't helping the case of Debit Card Safety.

Cigar
01-24-2014, 10:36 AM
One of my peeves also. At least pre-fill in the date, store name and signature while standing in line. And then there's all the old people who fat-finger the debit card reader, or they're too blind to read the buttons and have to restart the process three times. Cash is the best and fastest.

It's far worse than that ... EVERYTHING in a Woman's Purse can be easily found ... in the Fucking Bottom of the Purse ... but that's where they never look.

I tell my Wife that all the time ... stop looking in those little pockets ... they're NOT in there, they never are. :grin:

Cigar
01-24-2014, 10:38 AM
And, only two people missed work that day.

I was one of them ... :grin: besides ... I got you to Work :laugh: My Bitch :wink:

Heyduke
01-24-2014, 10:39 AM
Recording the check# and transaction in the checkbook register while everyone in line waits....aarrrgggh. We're living in a society here, man!

keymanjim
01-24-2014, 10:40 AM
Why didn't these two women just used their 'family first' cards? They're black so they must be on some sort of government assistance.

Heyduke
01-24-2014, 10:46 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/38/3862640aaf8f950ef755c7a3133887d4f0681cdc8f4a8569d0 0c2313117a7990.jpg

Cigar
01-24-2014, 10:47 AM
:rollseyes: The Political Forum Racist are getting a little weak in their stupidity.

But they are amusing ... I guess it's how they cope with their new irrelevant status. :laugh:

Codename Section
01-24-2014, 11:11 AM
What you should have gleaned from this woman's story is that it would behoove any or all black people to
copy Michael Jakson's move to bleach their skins to where it becomes whiter so as to blend in with the
majority of the population to where they look more like that mulatto in the video.

Flamebaiting is not allowed. Keep it cool.

undine
01-24-2014, 11:13 AM
Why didn't these two women just used their 'family first' cards? They're black so they must be on some sort of government assistance.

Seriously?

Codename Section
01-24-2014, 11:15 AM
Stay on topic, no flamebaiting, no insults, just discuss the topic or find a thread you want to participate in

undine
01-24-2014, 11:18 AM
I don't know. After watching the video I don't think I could have avoided being the "angry black woman" and would have been itching to smack the cashier across the face.

:undecided:

Mister D
01-24-2014, 11:38 AM
I don't know. After watching the video I don't think I could have avoided being the "angry black woman" and would have been itching to smack the cashier across the face.

Let's be serious here, Ravi. Aside from your token neighborhood Negroes, avoiding blacks is what you do in Florida. :grin:

keymanjim
01-24-2014, 12:12 PM

Haven't we all wanted to the be the angry black woman, though?

Captain Obvious
01-24-2014, 01:53 PM
Haven't we all wanted to the be the angry black woman, though?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/4faa92e88eb3d991bac4674020af8a8e/tumblr_mihq4eBZF61qb0utmo1_400.png

Cigar
01-24-2014, 01:58 PM
The big question of this thread was really simple for most intelligent people.

Simply put, why did the teller treat one women differently ... that all ... why?

If the teller was Back the question would be the same.

It's not an attack on the teller, it's an attack on how we treat each other as human beings.

Cowering away from the question is not addressing the questions like an adult.

undine
01-24-2014, 02:03 PM

Simply put, why did the teller treat one women differently ... that all ... why?

It's not an attack on the teller, it's an attack on how we treat each other as human beings.

Here's your answer:

People repeat stupid shit like that so often that it becomes ingrained.

zelmo1234
01-24-2014, 02:06 PM

As far as a Broad Brush .. I speak about what I know personally as a Black person who knows many Black People.

In other words ... I'm speaking from actual live experiences. So I have no idea what a Broad Brush has to do with reality. Are you saying the woman is lying?

But Cigar you may be the most racist person that I know, everything is race with you?

How are we to over look that?

Mister D
01-24-2014, 02:15 PM
But Cigar you may be the most racist person that I know, everything is race with you?

How are we to over look that?

Exactly.

keymanjim
01-24-2014, 02:41 PM

Because it never happened.
The woman is lying.

Cigar
01-24-2014, 03:59 PM
:rollseyes: Got it ... and there you have it folks :laugh:

Another Mission Accomplished

Have a nice Weekend ... and please ... try to do something other than bitch about a Black guy beating you ... Back-2-Black

Peter1469
01-24-2014, 04:12 PM
I can't remember the last time I wrote a check at a store ... but I do know some people who still don't trust Debit Cards, and the past few years of Banking and Merchants fuck-up aren't helping the case of Debit Card Safety.

I use credit cards instead- more consumer protection. I have never had to pay for an unauthorized credit card purchase, and I have had some high dollar ones.