PDA

View Full Version : OPPS Mayor Zimmer Caught I A Lie

hanger4
01-27-2014, 06:32 PM
In July 2013 Zimmer was questioned by attorney Louis Zayas. 'When we asked her about that journal she claimed she didn't have one. Now she's claiming that she has a diary of some sort that she wrote down this incident between the Lt. Gov and herself'. Mayor Zimmer lied on the Maddow show or she committed purjury !! http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2014/01/27/zimmer-under-oath-in-july-why-no-i-dont-keep-a-diary/

Mainecoons
01-27-2014, 06:33 PM
How about a little more background here? Link?

Thanks.

hanger4
01-27-2014, 06:37 PM
How about a little more background here? Link?Thanks.Sorry, got one up now. Taint mastered this here smart phone yet.

hanger4
01-28-2014, 02:08 PM
Reckon when MSNBC will apologize for their lack of journalistic integrity ??

Mainecoons
01-28-2014, 02:14 PM
Reckon when MSNBC will apologize for their lack of journalistic integrity ??

:rofl:

Cigar
01-28-2014, 02:48 PM
In July 2013 Zimmer was questioned by attorney Louis Zayas. 'When we asked her about that journal she claimed she didn't have one. Now she's claiming that she has a diary of some sort that she wrote down this incident between the Lt. Gov and herself'. Mayor Zimmer lied on the Maddow show or she committed purjury !! http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2014/01/27/zimmer-under-oath-in-july-why-no-i-dont-keep-a-diary/

So let get you on record: are you saying ANYONE Lying ... especially to The FEDs should go to jail?

BTW Maddow isn't The FED

BTW ... the First night she came out, she showed Chris Hayes the diary LIVE on the show several weeks ago and reported by Steve Kornacki

Ooops

hanger4
01-28-2014, 03:12 PM
So let get you on record: are you saying ANYONE Lying ... especially to The FEDs should go to jail? BTW Maddow isn't The FEDBTW ... the First night she came out, she showed Chris Hayes the diary LIVE on the show several weeks ago and reported by Steve KornackiOoopsMaddow not the Fed, no shit sherlock. Like I said, she lied on the Maddow show or committed perjury in a wrongfull termination suit. Either way her credibilty is shot.

Cigar
01-28-2014, 03:15 PM
Maddow not the Fed, no shit sherlock. Like I said, she lied on the Maddow show or committed perjury in a wrongfull termination suit. Either way her credibilty is shot.

So ... what are you going to do about and who is going to listen to you? :laugh:

Are you a US Federal Attorney?

hanger4
01-28-2014, 04:17 PM
So ... what are you going to do about and who is going to listen to you? :laugh:Are you a US Federal Attorney?Don't have to do anything about it kid, MSNBC and Zimmer are doing a fine job discrediting themselves.