PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton, Out of Touch & Hypocritcal

Ethereal
01-27-2014, 06:51 PM
Hillary Clinton likes to drink hard liquor like Crown Royal, but she has told us that legalizing drugs is not an option. Apart from being totally hypocritical and out of touch, her rationale for this assertion defies logic and ignores history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TXLkQVcpjmY

Someone with such regressive views on drugs is not qualified to be the President.

Codename Section
01-27-2014, 07:01 PM
lol, devil.

sachem
01-27-2014, 07:37 PM
Tsk. Tsk.

Peter1469
01-27-2014, 08:09 PM
She had to throw back the booze to stay calm when Bill used her like a doormat.

Mainecoons
01-27-2014, 08:12 PM
And too old as well.

But let's not be attacking my favorite drug. And Crown Royal is nice stuff.

:grin:

Codename Section
01-27-2014, 09:05 PM
She had to throw back the booze to stay calm when Bill used her like a doormat.

Pete's on a roll

http://files.sharenator.com/astronomically_epic_win-s750x600-53921.jpg

texan
01-28-2014, 01:38 PM
It came out that she hasn't driven a car since 1998................I am sure she relates to the average American just fine.

Captain Obvious
01-28-2014, 03:11 PM
Where are the resident left-wing bucket-carrying troll hacks?

Strangely absent.

Heyduke
01-28-2014, 03:14 PM
If she gets the nomination, the most annoying soundbite is going to be, "She deserves it, because she's a woman".

It's like saying the Seahawks deserve to win, because they haven't yet.

Cigar
01-28-2014, 03:15 PM
They are getting scared :laugh:

Codename Section
01-28-2014, 04:00 PM
They are getting scared :laugh:

http://sketchyfresh.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/71289274971318940067.jpeg

jillian
01-28-2014, 04:21 PM
lol, devil.

yeah, well, she'll still kick butt.

i wouldn't worry about the rightwing talking points.

nathanbforrest45
01-28-2014, 04:26 PM
She has a brain tumor. She will die running for office.

Codename Section
01-28-2014, 04:26 PM

Oh yeh. Drug war is sure a rightwing talking point. 75% of the country is done with it.

Ethereal
01-28-2014, 05:23 PM

Right, because drug legalization is such an important cause in the "rightwing"... :rollseyes:

Do you ever think before you post?

Adelaide
01-28-2014, 05:33 PM
Okay, bear with me...

If she runs for president, the elderly are an important demographic to the democrats and they are definitely by and large out of touch and don't want legalisation. She could want it or simply not care but say she doesn't want it to get that demographic as well as a couple others, I imagine. The Republicans will never say they want it so the youth vote will either go for democrats, independents or libertarians if this is the issue that they feel most passionately about. Regardless, is it not a state issue? Isn't this something that should or has to be decided at the state level? I know that it is complicated because you've got national agencies who work against drugs and states that have legislation that has legalised drugs. But still, isn't it a state issue and not a federal issue in the states? Isn't that what most people want?

Codename Section
01-28-2014, 06:06 PM
Okay, bear with me...

If she runs for president, the elderly are an important demographic to the democrats and they are definitely by and large out of touch and don't want legalisation. She could want it or simply not care but say she doesn't want it to get that demographic as well as a couple others, I imagine. The Republicans will never say they want it so the youth vote will either go for democrats, independents or libertarians if this is the issue that they feel most passionately about. Regardless, is it not a state issue? Isn't this something that should or has to be decided at the state level? I know that it is complicated because you've got national agencies who work against drugs and states that have legislation that has legalised drugs. But still, isn't it a state issue and not a federal issue in the states? Isn't that what most people want?

Hillary has always been a centrist. Look at her actual voting record as a Senator. She's also a Methodist. She stayed with a philandering husband out of love and duty, not politics according to Stephanopolis. Watch her in 2008 on OReilly. She's more of a conservative than Obama. I believe she wouldn't legalize drugs.

jillian
01-28-2014, 06:11 PM
Right, because drug legalization is such an important cause in the "rightwing"... :rollseyes:

Do you ever think before you post?

i'm sorry, do you think you're not a right-winger?

i'd suggest you stop spouting nonsense. i keep hearing how smart you are.

haven't seen the slightest evidence of it.

i have seen lots of rudeness from you though.

Mainecoons
01-28-2014, 06:16 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Big time pot vs. kettle post.

:rofl:

Peter1469
01-28-2014, 06:44 PM
If she gets the nomination, the most annoying soundbite is going to be, "She deserves it, because she's a woman".

It's like saying the Seahawks deserve to win, because they haven't yet.

At that point, what difference will it make?

Ethereal
01-28-2014, 10:47 PM
i'm sorry, do you think you're not a right-winger?

If being pro-legalization and anti-war is "right-wing", then I guess I'm as "right-wing" as they come... :rollseyes:

i'd suggest you stop spouting nonsense. i keep hearing how smart you are.

haven't seen the slightest evidence of it.

i have seen lots of rudeness from you though.

Coming from the person who doesn't understand the relationship between the money supply and prices, I'll take that as a compliment.