PDA

View Full Version : Always Liberal Jim Moran breaks with Obama on Obamacare

texan
01-27-2014, 08:51 PM
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/01/27/dem-jim-moran-warns-obamacare-may-unravel-not-enough-millenials-using-exchange

By: Matt Laslo

Congressman Jim Moran (D-Va.) is voicing concern that the entirety Affordable Care Act could unravel because not enough young people are signing up.

More than 40,000 Virginians signed up for health insurance on the federal exchange last month. Only 27 percent of those were young adults — the group needed to fund the new system. Moran says he doesn't think those numbers are going to get much better.

"I'm afraid that the millennials, if you will, are less likely to sign up. I think they feel more independent, I think they feel a little more invulnerable than prior generations," Moran says. "But I don't think we're going to get enough young people signing up to make this bill work as it was intended to financially."

Of thos that did AP polling says
71% Experienced porblems signing up
28% Had no problems

Wonder why this scorebaord was kept from the forum by the liberal scoreboarders?

texan
01-27-2014, 08:53 PM
Get ready for the biggest of big failure whopping lies in governmental history.

First you could keep your doctor and it will save you money...........Liar liar pants on fire.

to

what we all knew and know, its just math and number are numbers. They don't add up. BTW 2/3 rds of Americans say it still isn't going well.

Peter1469
01-27-2014, 08:56 PM
Jim Moran is going to retire. (http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/jim-moran-will-retire-at-the-end-of-the-year/2014/01/15/9d1b8ace-7dea-11e3-95c6-0a7aa80874bc_story.html)He can tell the truth now.

Codename Section
01-27-2014, 08:56 PM
Tricare

Cigar
01-27-2014, 10:22 PM
Too late, it's Law, 13 Million now covered, have fun trying to take it from them :)

texan
01-27-2014, 10:30 PM
has nothing to do with the price of tea in china cigar. these are the programs that are lied about that puts you out of power. it keeps going where it is and the republicans will be elected and then create a fix and then get credit.

you were not a qb in high school i see. you are not seeing the field.

zelmo1234
01-28-2014, 03:13 AM
Too late, it's Law, 13 Million now covered, have fun trying to take it from them :)

NO! 13 million including those still on mommy's insurance, which was a good part of the law one that will be kept when the repeal the rest of it.

We don't know how many actually paid a premium, it is suspected to be about half of the people.

Nice lie though. 6 million + people have lost there insurance though, we know that for sure.

zelmo1234
01-28-2014, 03:15 AM
has nothing to do with the price of tea in china cigar. these are the programs that are lied about that puts you out of power. it keeps going where it is and the republicans will be elected and then create a fix and then get credit.

you were not a qb in high school i see. you are not seeing the field.

And for the people that actually did sign up for an ACA plan, they are paying more with higher deductibles. And they have fewer places that will provide service to them!

But you have to give Cigar credit, he is a supporter no matter how bad it gets. He is loyal to his master!

Peter1469
01-28-2014, 06:08 AM

Read your own link. A lot of those are enrolled in Medicaid. Those numbers don't count to keep Obamacare from imploding. And they will have less doctors to choose from since doctors don't like to work at a loss.

Also, your link forgets to mention that 30-50% of the people who sign up for Obamacare haven't paid for it yet. No pay, no play.

jillian
01-28-2014, 06:14 AM
Read your own link. A lot of those are enrolled in Medicaid. Those numbers don't count to keep Obamacare from imploding. And they will have less doctors to choose from since doctors don't like to work at a loss.

Also, your link forgets to mention that 30-50% of the people who sign up for Obamacare haven't paid for it yet. No pay, no play.

no doubt the numbers have nothing to do with the rightwing disinformation campaign against the ACA.

nope

nope

nope

couldn't be wabbit

Peter1469
01-28-2014, 06:29 AM
no doubt the numbers have nothing to do with the rightwing disinformation campaign against the ACA.

nope

nope

nope

couldn't be wabbit

I wouldn't know about the right wing numbers.

Agravan
01-28-2014, 07:01 AM
Jim Moran is part of the rightwing disinformation campaign? You guys are so quick to turn on your own, ain'tcha?

lynn
01-28-2014, 07:56 AM
Young people cannot afford to pay approx $200 a month for insurance premiums plus pay for any illness or injury due to high deductibles. The 7 million that signed up for Medicaid, half of those numbers are in states that didn't expand Medicaid. What this means is those people were already eligible for Medicaid with or without the ACA law.

texan
01-28-2014, 11:48 AM
I have been here about a month and I can't figure out what Jillian is talking about most of the time.

Jillian no conspiracy can make this work or not work it is simple math. Unfortunately for people that lie about programs they want passed math is math it either adds up or it doesn't. It isn't adding up. Not to mention the really dumb assumption that people will line up to pay. Keep in mind a 3% positive response is a great response in a marketing campaign. These nit wits are expecting all of America to just line up, was never gonna happen. Another anecdote "common sense is common sense."

I don't like being treated like I am stupid or like I am dumb, take your pick because they did both in passing this bill. I am certainly not a sheep and I don't like it when the privileged tell me what's best for me.

Wanna know how out of touch these people are? It was just released that Hillary hasn't even driven a car since 1998! You think she feels your pain????? HELL NO she doesn't.

Captain Obvious
01-28-2014, 11:51 AM
I have been here about a month and I can't figure out what Jillian is talking about most of the time.

Jillian no conspiracy can make this work or not work it is simple math. Unfortunately for people that lie about programs they want passed math is math it either adds up or it doesn't. It isn't adding up. Not to mention the really dumb assumption that people will line up to pay. Keep in mind a 3% positive response is a great response in a marketing campaign. These nit wits are expecting all of America to just line up, was never gonna happen. Another anecdote "common sense is common sense."

I don't like being treated like I am stupid or like I am dumb, take your pick because they did both in passing this bill. I am certainly not a sheep and I don't like it when the privileged tell me what's best for me.

Wanna know how out of touch these people are? It was just released that Hillary hasn't even driven a car since 1998! You think she feels your pain????? HELL NO she doesn't.

Hell - truthmatters just showed up again, back from hiatus.

You think Jilliann is difficult to follow, you're going to have a blast with tm.

Mainecoons
01-28-2014, 02:50 PM
Young people cannot afford to pay approx $200 a month for insurance premiums plus pay for any illness or injury due to high deductibles. The 7 million that signed up for Medicaid, half of those numbers are in states that didn't expand Medicaid. What this means is those people were already eligible for Medicaid with or without the ACA law.

Exactly, the copays and deductibles are so high on these crappy policies that they aren't even good catastrophic coverage. Just another bad buy courtesy of your government.

texan
01-28-2014, 03:59 PM

Wow, I knew that many were signing up on the site for Medicaid. I didn't realize they were signing up because of the expansion issue, that's an important fact.

Mainecoons
01-28-2014, 04:00 PM
Gonna be fun when the bill comes due for this.

Remember how cheap Teddy promised Medicare was going to be?

Oops.

Peter1469
01-28-2014, 06:01 PM
Exactly, the copays and deductibles are so high on these crappy policies that they aren't even good catastrophic coverage. Just another bad buy courtesy of your government.

They really won't be insurance policies at all for the vast majority.

Mainecoons
01-28-2014, 06:16 PM
I'm just wondering what the docs and hospitals are going to do with this when someone comes in with one of those $6K deductible, 40 percent co pay policies. Are they going to eat most of the bill?

Peter1469
01-28-2014, 06:37 PM
I'm just wondering what the docs and hospitals are going to do with this when someone comes in with one of those $6K deductible, 40 percent co pay policies. Are they going to eat most of the bill?

give them 6 months to figure it out. Then they will start asking for money up front.

Mainecoons
01-28-2014, 07:04 PM
I doubt it will take 6 months.