PDA

View Full Version : MULTICULTURALISM--Destroying American Culture

Libhater
01-31-2014, 07:12 AM
Our leaders, with their open-borders approach to life, dismantles the fabric of a successful nation. Which is it--
free market economy, or forced multiculturalism?

"Many liberals hear talk of national culture and shout 'Nativist!' first and ask questions later, if at all. They believe
it is a sign of their patriotism that they hold fast to the idea that we are a 'nation of immigrants'- forgetting that
we are also of immigrants who willingly assimilates and became Americans."-Jonah Goldberg

Colorado Governor Richard Lamm (D) said, "The histories of bilingual and bicultural societies that do not
assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension and tragedy. Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, Lebanon--all face crises of
national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided.
Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons and Corsicans."

http://www.rense.com/general81/mutli.htm

Of course those who do everything in their power to ensure that these multiculturalists continue to wreak havoc,
to debase, to set up sancturary cities, push our entitlement largesse to the maximum, to illegally immigrate and
to push for amnesty international are none other than your leftists.

Cigar
01-31-2014, 08:10 AM
http://mintyblonde.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/apocalypse-now.jpg

MrJimmyDale
01-31-2014, 08:45 AM
I used to think that I was conservative..........

Mainecoons
01-31-2014, 08:59 AM
Pretty strong language but if you actually watch what happens in multi-culturalized countries can you dispute it?

Is it good for America to allow unskilled labor to continue to flood across the border, populating ghettos and displacing Americans from the work force? Have any of you noticed how many Black leaders are speaking out against this these days?

Most of us agree the U.S. can no longer afford to be world policeman. We seem to have broad agreement about the madness of spending more on "defense" than the rest of the world combined.

How many of you have considered the cost and madness of the U.S. taking more immigration than all the rest of the world combined?

Polecat
01-31-2014, 09:09 AM
Now we know how the native Americans were feeling a few hundred years back. To the victor go the spoils.

Captain Obvious
01-31-2014, 09:27 AM
I used to think that I was conservative..........

Trust me, hateful bigots like this don't represent conservatism, they represent a radical fringe element that might be popular among those who call themselves "conservatives", but they are in no way and shape conservatives.

Do you recall when David Duke was running for congress or something? Might have been governer? Anyway, GW came out and asked conservative voters to NOT vote for Duke. Call GW what you will, he stood on principles and integrity.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 09:28 AM
I have changed my mind about this to an extent. The effect of multiculturalism is not so much to destroy white culture as it is to destroy all culture. Sadly, what much of the American right does not understand is that the global "free" market is directly linked to this.

Mainecoons
01-31-2014, 09:33 AM
How many of you have considered the cost and madness of the U.S. taking more immigration than all the rest of the world combined?

I see several of you going ad hom against the OP but none of you answering this question.

Why is someone automatically a "hateful bigot" for wanting to preserve their own culture? Are those who want to replace it with another also "hateful bigots?"

Try and get beyond the overblown languaging of the the OP and look at the underlying questions and realities.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 09:38 AM
I see several of you going ad hom against the OP but none of you answering this question.

Why is someone automatically a "hateful bigot" for wanting to preserve their own culture? Are those who want to replace it with another also "hateful bigots?"

Try and get beyond the overblown languaging of the the OP and look at the underlying questions and realities.

They are often the same people who rail against poverty and enviromental degradation yet support the entry of millions of poor people quick to learn wasteful American habits if not our language and a respect for their host.

Mainecoons
01-31-2014, 09:40 AM
Let me add this question. Are the black leaders questioning this proposed amnesty because it will put American citizens and disproportionately blacks out of work, hateful bigots?

When the millions south of the border see previous border jumpers rewarded for same with amnesty, what do you think will be the reaction? Do you think more of them will come or less?

Libhater
01-31-2014, 11:53 AM
Let me add this question. Are the black leaders questioning this proposed amnesty because it will put American citizens and disproportionately blacks out of work, hateful bigots?

When the millions south of the border see previous border jumpers rewarded for same with amnesty, what do you think will be the reaction? Do you think more of them will come or less?

You're asking leftists and or no/low information voters here or from anywhere to look past their greedy and myopic entitlement lifestyles to
actually use a viable brain cell or two to help determine what is best for our nation as a whole. You know as well as I that it ain't gonna happen.

Cthulhu
01-31-2014, 12:02 PM

If you subsidize it, you will always get more of it. So obviously, we'll get more low skilled migrants. This will not help an economy already terminal and on life support. Most people who are jumping the borders aren't exactly having bachelor's degrees or having some rare qualification that makes them very marketable.

Most however are shovel ready workers. Problem is that we don't need tons of shovel ready workers.

Cthulhu
01-31-2014, 12:06 PM
I have changed my mind about this to an extent. The effect of multiculturalism is not so much to destroy white culture as it is to destroy all culture. Sadly, what much of the American right does not understand is that the global "free" market is directly linked to this.

I agree. Surely while 'white culture', 'western culture' or whatever you want to call it is certainly under attack. I would say they are all under attack. By shoving diversity of the multiculturalist agenda down peoples throats, there are actually going to be less cultures in existence as time marches on.

Thus thwarting the whole gig of multiculturalism. Some see this as only at attack on the white race, when in fact it is an attack on them all.

Brewskier
01-31-2014, 12:24 PM
I agree. Surely while 'white culture', 'western culture' or whatever you want to call it is certainly under attack. I would say they are all under attack. By shoving diversity of the multiculturalist agenda down peoples throats, there are actually going to be less cultures in existence as time marches on.

Thus thwarting the whole gig of multiculturalism. Some see this as only at attack on the white race, when in fact it is an attack on them all.

Not quite. Mexican culture will still exist in Mexico. The country is under no demographic threat due to immigration. Asia is still homogenous and strongly defends its culture from outside influences. The same can be said for many other areas of the world. Only in white Western countries is there are targeted effort to mix the dominant race and culture into oblivion, and that's because the left knows that whites are the only group who have shown the ability and willingness to resist Marxism. They hope that pogroms will never again exist once whites are gone.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 12:34 PM

Exactly. It has a leveling or homogenizing effect that kills genuine diversity and creates a mass of consumers.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 12:37 PM
Not quite. Mexican culture will still exist in Mexico. The country is under no demographic threat due to immigration. Asia is still homogenous and strongly defends its culture from outside influences. The same can be said for many other areas of the world. Only in white Western countries is there are targeted effort to mix the dominant race and culture into oblivion, and that's because the left knows that whites are the only group who have shown the ability and willingness to resist Marxism. They hope that pogroms will never again exist once whites are gone.

I agree that the poison of multiculturalism is only pushed on white populations (for now) but multiculturalism is the enemy of all culture.

Cthulhu
01-31-2014, 12:41 PM
Not quite. Mexican culture will still exist in Mexico. The country is under no demographic threat due to immigration.

Fact. There are also white mexicans too that have the same culture.

Asia is still homogenous and strongly defends its culture from outside influences. The same can be said for many other areas of the world. Only in white Western countries is there are targeted effort to mix the dominant race and culture into oblivion,

I'll agree to that.

and that's because the left knows that whites are the only group who have shown the ability and willingness to resist Marxism.

Not so sure on that one. There are plenty of useful white idiots espousing the glories of Marxism under different names like progessivism, feminism, and liberalism etc.

They hope that pogroms will never again exist once whites are gone.

Regardless of host nation and race, marxism will always collapse under its own weight eventually. It is simply not sustainable.

undine
01-31-2014, 12:56 PM
MULTICULTURALISM--Destroying American Culture
How so?

Mister D
01-31-2014, 12:58 PM
How so?

If you didn't stop at the title you would know. Then again, I know most you never get passed a headline anyway so...

undine
01-31-2014, 01:00 PM
If you didn't stop at the title you would know. Then again, I know most you never get passed a headline anyway so...
The ravings of a fool are not an answer.

Kabuki Joe
01-31-2014, 01:03 PM

...and why is that?...

undine
01-31-2014, 01:04 PM
And here I thought the Russians were white people.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 01:06 PM
The ravings of a fool are not an answer.

Apparently, you cannot refute "the ravings of a fool".

nic34
01-31-2014, 01:16 PM
If one wanted to live in a more homogenous place, why the heck would they choose a place like the USA.... settled and founded by many different cultures?

Seems a lot of folks are closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.....

Mister D
01-31-2014, 01:20 PM
If one wanted to live in a more homogenous place, why the heck would they choose a place like the USA.... settled and founded by many different cultures?

Seems a lot of folks are closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.....

The population was overwhelmingly white for most of our history. Moreover, that's how Americans wanted it. They had to be lied to in 1965 to change our immigration policies.

undine
01-31-2014, 01:20 PM

I can only guess it is a high fructose diet.

nic34
01-31-2014, 01:23 PM
The population was overwhelmingly white for most of our history. Moreover, that's how Americans wanted it. They had to be lied to in 1965 to change our immigration policies.

Not all cultures are defined by skin color....

Mister D
01-31-2014, 01:24 PM
Not all cultures are defined by skin color....

:huh: No one said they were.

Mainecoons
01-31-2014, 01:24 PM
...and why is that?...

A very big reason IMO is that Mexicans have a common national language. There is no multi-language BS when dealing with the Mexican government. Other languages are optional in the private sector but when it comes to dealing with the government, getting car tags, drivers licenses, buying real estate, it is SPANISH and only SPANISH.

You can't come here and stay here without sufficient money to support yourself. You can't work without a visa that permits it and if you are caught doing so, you get a quick trip to the border. No bleeding heart lawyers, no courts turning you loose on your on recognizance, you're outa here pure and simple.

Mexico's immigration law puts Mexicans first. Of course they are happy to have the U.S. stupidly allow millions of Mexicans into the country where they can get away with working without papers and then expect a periodic amnesty that legalizes them. However, this country isn't about to allow itself to become a magnet for the impoverished who would take jobs from Mexicans.

nic34
01-31-2014, 01:27 PM
]The population was overwhelmingly white for most of our history[/B]. Moreover, that's how Americans wanted it. They had to be lied to in 1965 to change our immigration policies.

Did you tell the natives and the slaves that?

Mainecoons
01-31-2014, 01:28 PM

The barn door was opened after the fact, Nic. You would know this if you ever checked facts before you posted:

http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2012/11/117.jpg

Mister D
01-31-2014, 01:29 PM

Tell them what, nic?

Mister D
01-31-2014, 01:29 PM
The barn door was opened after the fact, Nic. You would know this if you ever checked facts before you posted:

http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2012/11/117.jpg

I get some of strangest responses from nic.

nic34
01-31-2014, 01:32 PM
.... and that "white" population is made up of how many different ethnic groups and nationalities...?

Fail.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 01:33 PM
.... and that "white" population is made up of how many different ethnic groups and nationalities...?

Fail.

So?

Mainecoons
01-31-2014, 01:37 PM

Fail.

Nice try, genius. The commonality was the white northern European culture. As you well know but think you can negate getting punked by the facts again with that post.

:grin:

Heyduke
01-31-2014, 01:41 PM
"That gibberish he talked was Cityspeak, gutter talk, a mishmash of Japanese, Spanish, German, what have you. I didn’t really need a translator. I knew the lingo, every good cop did. But I wasn’t going to make it easier for him." -Blade Runner

One thing about California, more and more signs are hyroglyphic. Symbols represent things, like an offramp with lodging and fuel services, or bathrooms.

Young people communicate on Twitter, and via texting, where nuances are misinterpreted. They say the average teen has a vocabulary of about 30 words. That's hyperbole, but true-ish. You can add -ish to any word, and create an adjective.

The destruction of language was a major theme in Orwell's 1984.

Common
01-31-2014, 01:43 PM

Fail.

Incredible how they cant determine between Multicultural and Multiracial. This country was founded on multiculturism.

Ethnic groups of all kinds brought their own ethnic culture here. Europeans, North Americans, Asians etc.

The country was built on multiculturism and all the white folks here are split up into all different cultures along with everyone else.

Brewskier
01-31-2014, 01:45 PM
Incredible how they cant determine between Multicultural and Multiracial. This country was founded on multiculturism.

Ethnic groups of all kinds brought their own ethnic culture here. Europeans, North Americans, Asians etc.

The country was built on multiculturism and all the white folks here are split up into all different cultures along with everyone else.

Yet those white people choose to live amongst each other, just like Nigerians and Ethiopans would choose to live amongst each other.

undine
01-31-2014, 01:55 PM

It says a lot about them that they can't.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 01:56 PM

No, this country was not founded on any such thing. The ideology isn't even as old as you are. lol

Mister D
01-31-2014, 01:56 PM

What? :laugh:

Mainecoons
01-31-2014, 02:03 PM
It says even more that you two don't understand the multi-cultural part had a commonality in white European cultures and society.

Which is why they integrated so smoothly and developed a common culture in America, among other things, settling on one language which they all learned.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 02:05 PM
It says even more that you two don't understand the multi-cultural part had a commonality in white European cultures and society.

Which is why they integrated so smoothly and developed a common culture in America, among other things, settling on one language which they all learned.

Clearly the OP refers to the ideology of multiculturalism which is a post-war ideology. It's not even a hundred years old. It's not referring to anything organic.

nic34
01-31-2014, 02:06 PM

Maybe they thought when the border was drawn, those living on our side had to leave.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 02:11 PM
Maybe they thought when the border was drawn, those living on our side had to leave.

What does that even mean, nic?

Heyduke
01-31-2014, 02:14 PM

Yeah, but we didn't have external policy forcing people to appreciate certain things. Let's face it, people like Christmas better than Kwanzaa, no matter how much you try to convince people to 'respect' Kwanzaa.

There's a time for immigration, and a time to slam the gate shut. Immigration contributed both to the rise and fall of the Roman Empire.

We already have a diverse multi-racial nation, and the percentage of Caucasians is ever decreasing. Multi-culturalism doesn't need any help, is what I'm saying. We don't need to pass rules that even out the number of classic and ethnic literature classes at a university.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 02:17 PM
Yeah, but we didn't have external policy forcing people to appreciate certain things. Let's face it, people like Christmas better than Kwanzaa, no matter how much you try to convince people to 'respect' Kwanzaa.

There's a time for immigration, and a time to slam the gate shut. Immigration contributed both to the rise and fall of the Roman Empire.

We already have a diverse multi-racial nation, and the percentage of Caucasians is ever decreasing. Multi-culturalism doesn't need any help, is what I'm saying. We don't need to pass rules that even out the number of classic and ethnic literature classes at a university.

That only exists because American elites made a conscious decision to create it.

nic34
01-31-2014, 02:24 PM
Yeah, we shoulda deported all those messikins and indians back when we drew up all those borders.

How dare they multiply and darken our white nation...

Brewskier
01-31-2014, 02:27 PM
Yeah, we shoulda deported all those messikins and indians back when we drew up all those borders.

Their multiplication wouldn't have been a factor if the laws hadn't changed in the 1960's thanks to progressive saboteurs trying to marginalize the white conservative vote.

It's caused a lot of problems. Take a break from gated white suburbia land sometime and take a drive down to South Gate California.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 02:32 PM
Their multiplication wouldn't have been a factor if the laws hadn't changed in the 1960's thanks to progressive saboteurs trying to marginalize the white conservative vote.

It's caused a lot of problems. Take a break from gated white suburbia land sometime and take a drive down to South Gate California.

Exactly.

I repeat: the OP does not refer to anything organic but to the deliberate state policy that few Americans wanted.

undine
01-31-2014, 02:35 PM

South Americans and Mexicans to a large extent had a commonality in white European culture as well. Unless you don't count Spaniards as white.

Learning just one language is actually pretty stupid.

undine
01-31-2014, 02:37 PM
OMFG the OP is correct!!!

http://www.stargazette.com/viewart/20140131/NEWS10/301310012/NY-legislators-back-Lunar-New-Year-school-closings

The Xl
01-31-2014, 02:40 PM
What, exactly, is insinuated when speaking of multiculturalism and races? Do people realize that "hip hop" and thug life are not the only "black" cultures? And if one accepts that it isn't, where is the issue with the other, nonviolent black cultures? I'll assert what I always have, the worst black culture was created by government, and if you take them out of the equation, their is not a problem. The black family wasn't dissolved until Johnsons Great Society and the war on drugs, and I'd say that's the biggest reason why the issues in the community exist to the extent that they do.

That aside, this is all ado about nothing. European whites had different IQs, heights, physical characteristics, cultures, etc before they mingled at mass. A lot of groups hated each other as bad, if not more, than what you see between the races today. It all blew over. The only thing preventing that from happening today is government racism, on both sides. Drug war, affirmative action, etc, etc.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 02:40 PM
South Americans and Mexicans to a large extent had a commonality in white European culture as well. Unless you don't count Spaniards as white.

Learning just one language is actually pretty stupid.

Ravi, Mexicans are not "to a large extent" Spanish or European at all. Perhaps 10-15% of Mexico is of predominantly European extraction. Most of the rest look like Indians. You know the guys picking lettuce? Do they look like Spaniards?

Why learn Spanish? I mow my own lawn.

Brewskier
01-31-2014, 02:53 PM
Exactly.

I repeat: the OP does not refer to anything organic but to the deliberate state policy that few Americans wanted.

Not organic at all. The population of Hispanics was very low prior to the creation of the welfare state. It remained low until the 1960's because our immigration laws kept them out. Once the laws were changed:

http://focus-migration.hwwi.de/typo3_upload/groups/3/focus_Migration_Publikationen/Laenderprofile/bilder/Country-profiles/cp-14-mexico/fig1_gr.gif

and it's about 17-18% today.

Americans never got to vote on whether they wanted this.

Codename Section
01-31-2014, 03:05 PM
Genie's out of the bottle and it's not going in. We don't have the money or will to expel Central and South Americans.

Make like Jews and just marry your own kind. Problem solved for you.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 03:07 PM
Genie's out of the bottle and it's not going in. We don't have the money or will to expel Central and South Americans.

So why do you keep pushing your lily white political philosophy?

We do. For a a society as diverse as the US interracial marriages are no where near where you'd think they would be.

Brewskier
01-31-2014, 03:35 PM

Illegals cost California alone 10 billion dollars a year. That kind of money can deport a shit-ton of them.

It's not like it would be hard to do, either. If the country simply sent a message that we will no longer tolerate what is going on, many would voluntarily go back where they came from. For everyone else, deport as you go. Illegal gets pulled over for running a red light, is found to be in the country illegally, deport him. Illegal goes to the hospital for "free" medical care, treat him and then deport him. Illegal gets arrested, deport him. Doing these things would slow down the inflow to a trickle.

nic34
01-31-2014, 03:37 PM
Most of the rest look like Indians. You know the guys picking lettuce? Do they look like Spaniards?

Around here they're known as mestizo.

.......a person of combined European and Native American descent........

During the colonial period, mestizos quickly became the majority group in much of what is today the Spanish-speaking parts of Latin America.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestizo

Mister D
01-31-2014, 03:37 PM
Illegals cost California alone 10 billion dollars a year. That kind of money can deport a shit-ton of them.

It's not like it would be hard to do, either. If the country simply sent a message that we will no longer tolerate what is going on, many would voluntarily go back where they came from. For everyone else, deport as you go. Illegal gets pulled over for running a red light, is found to be in the country illegally, deport him. Illegal goes to the hospital for "free" medical care, treat him and then deport him. Illegal gets arrested, deport him. Doing these things would slow down the inflow to a trickle.

Not surprisingly, the same people who tell us it's not possible are the same people who encourage mass immigration.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 03:38 PM
Around here they're known as mestizo.

.......a person of combined European and Native American descent........

During the colonial period, mestizos quickly became the majority group in much of what is today the Spanish-speaking parts of Latin America.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestizo

Right.

Brewskier
01-31-2014, 03:39 PM
Not surprisingly, the same people who tell us it's not possible are the same people who encourage mass immigration.

Not a surprise at all. They either encourage it or they are completely indifferent. Either way, they don't want you or me to be concerned about it. We should just shut up and learn to love it like they do.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 03:42 PM
Not a surprise at all. They either encourage it or they are completely indifferent. Either way, they don't want you or me to be concerned about it. We should just shut up and learn to love it like they do.

Curiously, they don't appear to understand the consequences of their open borders insanity. Code is a libertarian. It hasn't yet occurred to him that as the country gets browner his political philosophy will become less and less relevant.

Codename Section
01-31-2014, 03:45 PM
Curiously, they don't appear to understand the consequences of their open borders insanity. Code is a libertarian. It hasn't yet occurred to him that as the country gets browner his political philosophy will become less and less relevant.

It has occurred to me that the country is already a progressive's wet dream and to abandon ship, hence me putting my life on the line to make money quick. I will then invade one of the south american countries with my friends and live there on their cheap currency and buy politicians.

Well, that's the goal anyway.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 03:46 PM
It has occurred to me that the country is already a progressive's wet dream and to abandon ship, hence me putting my life on the line to make money quick. I will then invade one of the south american countries with my friends and live there on their cheap currency and buy politicians.

Well, that's the goal anyway.

And you can thank the demographic changes you don't seem to care about.

nic34
01-31-2014, 03:47 PM

Agree with all that. Inflow is already a trickle. Stop listening to the alarmists.... http://washingtonexaminer.com/number-of-mexican-illegal-immigrants-still-declining/article/2536296

Deportations? http://www.salon.com/2013/12/23/immigrant_families_live_in_fear_while_obama_breaks _a_record_in_deportations/

Do you think that when the borders were drawn up some 160 years ago, all the "illegals" went home?

Codename Section
01-31-2014, 03:47 PM

Be concerned. There is momentum and all the concern in the world won't change shit. The only way to get votes is to have their huggy feelie rhetoric. You can't compete when your rhetoric sucks. No one wants to vote for people that hate them and you're outnumbered.

So have fun complaining. I won't try to stop you.

Codename Section
01-31-2014, 03:48 PM
And you can thank the demographic changes you don't seem to care about.

I am indifferent to skin color and nonindifferent to culture. Some people seem to think they are one in the same.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 03:52 PM
I am indifferent to skin color and nonindifferent to culture. Some people seem to think they are one in the same.

Who are these people?

Cthulhu
01-31-2014, 03:54 PM

^^This. I am not as concerned about race as I am about culture and values. If some dude happened to have my morals and standards and was a mexican, or indian, or whatever. I wouldn't crap on his parade if he was dating my sister.

But I would crap on his parade no matter what if he didn't have good values and tried to date my sister.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 03:57 PM
^^This. I am not as concerned about race as I am about culture and values. If some dude happened to have my morals and standards and was a mexican, or indian, or whatever. I wouldn't crap on his parade if he was dating my sister.

But I would crap on his parade no matter what if he didn't have good values and tried to date my sister.

Yeah, but people like Code seemed stunned to learn that populations from other parts of the world tend to have different cultures and different values. Yeah! The Big Mac commercials and American Idol don't quite fill the gap! It's crazy!

Cthulhu
01-31-2014, 04:04 PM
Yeah, but people like Code seemed stunned to learn that populations from other parts of the world tend to have different cultures and different values. Yeah! The Big Mac commercials and American Idol don't quite fill the gap! It's crazy!

Oh I gathered that, I operate on profiles and experience. And experience has taught me that it is wisest and safest to remain amongst your own race's demographic - if you're white that is. In some black neighborhoods I have been to, it doesn't matter if you're black or a friggin' martian - you're fair game.

It doesn't mean that all blacks, indians, mexicans, and so on... are all bad though. I have noticed certain trends which revolve around drugs, religions, welfare status, and household income.

But the largest common denominator of them all? Single mother households and divorced parents. Not race, but single parenting.

The destruction of the family unit is the root cause. With Mother Welfare to provide for you, and Father State to punish the bad guys - who needs to respect parents?

Mister D
01-31-2014, 04:06 PM
Oh I gathered that, I operate on profiles and experience. And experience has taught me that it is wisest and safest to remain amongst your own race's demographic. It doesn't mean that all blacks, indians, mexicans, and so on... are all bad though. I have noticed certain trends which revolve around drugs, religions, welfare status, and household income.

But the largest common denominator of them all? Single mother households. Not race, but single parenting.

Right. Frankly, I'm tired of having that assumed. It disrupts discussion. Sometimes, it makes it impossible which of course is sometimes the goal.

Codename Section
01-31-2014, 04:07 PM

I do? I am stunned to fucking learn that after nearly 10 years in the ME and Asia. I thought they were just like us.

Come on, dude, don't pull a progressive poster act and tell me what I think. I dated a girl from Panama whose family were hard core Catholics and very traditional. They would not have voted for any party that was pro-abortion. @countryboy (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=452) is hispanic and he's a conservative.

Latin America is very religious. Look at Sotomayer. You'd think as a progressive she would have forced the issue of birth control on that company but she was the one that said, "nay". However, no one is going to vote for people that don't like them.

The latin gang culture is a product of poverty and the realities of capitalism. Product will find a way to its market, usually with violence. The Russian mafia is "white" and most other gangs and cartels fear them.

Brewskier
01-31-2014, 04:07 PM

It's similar to how progressives buddy up to Muslims simply because they both share common enemies (Christianity, Western culture), without realizing that Islam is going to oppose the progressive lifestyle much more forcefully than Christianity ever did. They believe that by the time the smoke clears, they are going to be able to "convert" their allies. It's not going to work.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 04:09 PM
It's similar to how progressives buddy up to Muslims simply because they both share common enemies (Christianity, Western culture), without realizing that Islam is going to oppose the progressive lifestyle much more forcefully than Christianity ever did. They believe that by the time the smoke clears, they are going to be able to "convert" their allies. It's not going to work.

Yeah, some feminists are the same way. As if inviting people from far more patriarchal cultures will be good for western women.

Cthulhu
01-31-2014, 04:09 PM
I do? I am stunned to fucking learn that after nearly 10 years in the ME and Asia. I thought they were just like us.

Come on, dude, don't pull a progressive poster act and tell me what I think. I dated a girl from Panama whose family were hard core Catholics and very traditional. They would not have voted for any party that was pro-abortion. @countryboy (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=452) is hispanic and he's a conservative.

Latin America is very religious. Look at Sotomayer. You'd think as a progressive she would have forced the issue of birth control on that company but she was the one that said, "nay". However, no one is going to vote for people that don't like them.

The latin gang culture is a product of poverty and the realities of capitalism. Product will find a way to its market, usually with violence. The Russian mafia is "white" and most other gangs and cartels fear them.

Disagree. I would propose degraded morality and bad home life. Crime is not caused by poverty but is often falsely linked to it. Parenting is the cure. Keeping the family together will fix this.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 04:11 PM

Sorry, dude, but you always seem to poo poo the concerns of people like myself. You then turn around and bitch about the encroaching state. Get your shit together.

The Sage of Main Street
01-31-2014, 04:13 PM
Our leaders, with their open-borders approach to life, dismantles the fabric of a successful nation. Which is it--

A free market means that a Greedhead businessmen is free to hire the cheapest labor he can find from anywhere in the world. As for the Musliculturalists, they are false-flag Liberals who work for our oil companies, which depend on OPEC to maintain their 1600% profit margin (not according to their own creative accounting).

Brewskier
01-31-2014, 04:13 PM
Agree with all that. Inflow is already a trickle. Stop listening to the alarmists.... http://washingtonexaminer.com/number-of-mexican-illegal-immigrants-still-declining/article/2536296

Deportations? http://www.salon.com/2013/12/23/immigrant_families_live_in_fear_while_obama_breaks _a_record_in_deportations/

Border control has indicated that illegal crossings are up 15% since the talk of "pathways to citizenship" began. Thanks Obama!

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/news_releases/national/01172014.xml

Do you think that when the borders were drawn up some 160 years ago, all the "illegals" went home?

The country was sparsely populated at that time. It doesn't really matter if they went home or not. They were less than 4% of the population until the 1960's. Please stop pretending that it has always been this way. Facts and statistics are not on your side.

Brewskier
01-31-2014, 04:16 PM
Be concerned. There is momentum and all the concern in the world won't change shit. The only way to get votes is to have their huggy feelie rhetoric. You can't compete when your rhetoric sucks. No one wants to vote for people that hate them and you're outnumbered.

Funny how people who believe in stateless societies with no Government have no problem siding with the majority on other issues that they like. I'm apparently "outnumered" (did Americans ever get to vote on if they wanted the country to become an extension of Mexico?), so my concerns and opinions are meaningless. Got it.

So have fun complaining. I won't try to stop you.

I will, and thanks.

Brewskier
01-31-2014, 04:19 PM

They seem to believe that there's something magical about US soil that causes immigrants to suddenly turn Western upon setting foot, here. They leave their cultures and beliefs at the border on their way in. If they watch enough TV and buy enough consumer products, they're going to stop praying towards Mecca and learn to love secular humanism and cultural Marxism.

The Sage of Main Street
01-31-2014, 04:21 PM

You mean those native to Siberia and Africa? Their vacation time in America had expired.

Mainecoons
01-31-2014, 04:26 PM

I see the data from Pew was too complicated for Nic to understand it. No surprise there.

Never let facts get in the way of a rant, right Nic?

The Sage of Main Street
01-31-2014, 04:27 PM
"That gibberish he talked was Cityspeak, gutter talk, a mishmash of Japanese, Spanish, German, what have you. I didn’t really need a translator. I knew the lingo, every good cop did. But I wasn’t going to make it easier for him." -Blade Runner

One thing about California, more and more signs are hyroglyphic. Symbols represent things, like an offramp with lodging and fuel services, or bathrooms.

Young people communicate on Twitter, and via texting, where nuances are misinterpreted. They say the average teen has a vocabulary of about 30 words. That's hyperbole, but true-ish. You can add -ish to any word, and create an adjective.

The destruction of language was a major theme in Orwell's 1984.

The 6th Grade grammar of college graduates is more in line with the real-life representation of the Newspeak predicted by Orwell. We aren't very English-ish.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 04:29 PM
They seem to believe that there's something magical about US soil that causes immigrants to suddenly turn Western upon setting foot, here. They leave their cultures and beliefs at the border on their way in. If they watch enough TV and buy enough consumer products, they're going to stop praying towards Mecca and learn to love secular humanism and cultural Marxism.

They hope for legions of mindless, deculturated consumers.

Codename Section
01-31-2014, 04:37 PM
Funny how people who believe in stateless societies with no Government have no problem siding with the majority on other issues that they like. I'm apparently "outnumered" (did Americans ever get to vote on if they wanted the country to become an extension of Mexico?), so my concerns and opinions are meaningless. Got it.

You're projecting what you think I feel. I hate progressives with their slimey bent on totalitarian control and corporate cock sucking but I can't give people free stuff so they're going to win over my mode. So I'll pull a Berwick and gtfo.

The Titanic is sinking.

I will, and thanks.

Don't mention it.

Common
01-31-2014, 05:01 PM
Yet those white people choose to live amongst each other, just like Nigerians and Ethiopans would choose to live amongst each other.

Ok, whats your point

Brewskier
01-31-2014, 05:02 PM
You're projecting what you think I feel. I hate progressives with their slimey bent on totalitarian control and corporate cock sucking but I can't give people free stuff so they're going to win over my mode. So I'll pull a Berwick and gtfo.

The Titanic is sinking.

Don't mention it.

This bothers me. People support self-destructive policies that destroy cities, and then they just move away. They never slept where they shit, so they bring these policies to their next city, and the process begins anew. Californians are leaving the state and going to other nearby states, turning them into Obama country. It's like a spreading cancer.

In this case, the people who supported the US turning into a non-white extension of Mexico won't live in it for long. They'll go somewhere else. You can't support the idea of small Government while at the same time tolerating the import of millions upon millions of needy socialists from south of the border. Does not compute.

Dr. Who
01-31-2014, 06:09 PM
No, this country was not founded on any such thing. The ideology isn't even as old as you are. lol

The bulk of the American population is the product of widespread early immigration from all over Europe, not just the northern parts as well as Asia. Millions came for the free land, for the opportunity to find gold, or a chance to break the yolk of the class system or oppression that was alive and well in Europe. Until 1850 the the first two waves of immigrants totalled less than 2M and were primarily from what is now known as Great Britain, including many who came as indentured servants and convicts. After 1870, steam ships drastically increased the number of potential immigrants and the bulk of which were made up of Italians, Greeks, Hungarians, Poles, and others speaking Slavic languages and constituted the bulk of this migration, including 2.5 to 4 million Jews. In total 25 million people of these varied ethnicities came to America. Arguably many of these would be considered southern Europeans. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_immigration_to_the_United_States

Codename Section
01-31-2014, 06:22 PM
Sorry, dude, but you always seem to poo poo the concerns of people like myself. You then turn around and bitch about the encroaching state. Get your shit together.

If by "poo pooing" you mean I don't care about your issues with race realness or whatever you're probably right but I doubt you'd vote for Ron Paul either. We just don't share the same concerns.

The encroaching state is my issue. If race is yours then it is. Do we have to agree?

Cthulhu
01-31-2014, 06:34 PM
If by "poo pooing" you mean I don't care about your issues with race realness or whatever you're probably right but I doubt you'd vote for Ron Paul either. We just don't share the same concerns.

The encroaching state is my issue. If race is yours then it is. Do we have to agree?

I am of the opinion that most racial issues would sort themselves out without the problems of the state issue. Namely favoritism via supercitizen perks granted by race and discrimination via the 'justice system'.

Gerrard Winstanley
01-31-2014, 06:41 PM
I am of the opinion that most racial issues would sort themselves out without the problems of the state issue. Namely favoritism via supercitizen perks granted by race and discrimination via the 'justice system'.
I know of very few libertarians or anti-statists who beleaguer themselves with such issues. For obvious reasons, most racial nationalists / supremacists fit the authoritarian mold.

The Xl
01-31-2014, 06:48 PM

Yep. It would be no different than how ethnic whites sorted things out.

Cthulhu
01-31-2014, 06:49 PM
I know of very few libertarians or anti-statists who beleaguer themselves with such issues. For obvious reasons, most racial nationalists / supremacists fit the authoritarian mold.

Believe me, I know. Stormfront doesn't have it all together. They are still hung up on voting republican...You mention anarchy there and you are a heretic. They just don't get the fact that anarchy is actually the best thing that could happen the ______ Nationalist movement. Some bright candles there, and some black holes there as well.

Gerrard Winstanley
01-31-2014, 06:53 PM
Believe me, I know. Stormfront doesn't have it all together. They are still hung up on voting republican...You mention anarchy there and you are a heretic. They just don't get the fact that anarchy is actually the best thing that could happen the ______ Nationalist movement. Some bright candles there, and some black holes there as well.
I recall reading a discussion Stormfront way on how Jews had been linked to the thievery of Indo-Aryan treasures from the Baghdad Museum. Then I switched off and went outside.

Cthulhu
01-31-2014, 07:05 PM
I recall reading a discussion Stormfront way on how Jews had been linked to the thievery of Indo-Aryan treasures from the Baghdad Museum. Then I switched off and went outside.

Dude, to the vast majority of stormfront there is a jew in every closet and under every bed trying to ruin the world. It gets pretty retarded. Sure, jews have some corruption and blood on their hands. But every race/ethnicity does, some with more than others - but every group has some. Focusing on one group does not multiply the events actually occurring, but to the mind's eye it does.

Gerrard Winstanley
01-31-2014, 07:12 PM
Dude, to the vast majority of stormfront there is a jew in every closet and under every bed trying to ruin the world. It gets pretty retarded. Sure, jews have some corruption and blood on their hands. But every race/ethnicity does, some with more than others - but every group has some. Focusing on one group does not multiply the events actually occurring, but to the mind's eye it does.
From what I can gather, most tone down the antisemitism nowadays ("I only hate the rich Jews runnin' the world, not all Jews!"). In general, they offload the classic Naziness, especially the biological racism, on more relevant sources - Muslims, blacks, Mexicans. There's always a big nosey dude in the background, mind that.

Cthulhu
01-31-2014, 07:16 PM
From what I can gather, most tone down the antisemitism nowadays ("I only hate the rich Jews runnin' the world, not all Jews!"). In general, they offload the classic Naziness, especially the biological racism, on more relevant sources - Muslims, blacks, Mexicans. There's always a big nosey dude in the background, mind that.

Indeed, biology is their number one thing. Although I will grant them the title of 'expert' on fact checking - some posters that is. They are usually spot on with crime figures though, a close contender to the biological findings.

Gerrard Winstanley
01-31-2014, 07:21 PM
Indeed, biology is their number one thing. Although I will grant them the title of 'expert' on fact checking - some posters that is. They are usually spot on with crime figures though, a close contender to the biological findings.
It's never a boring place, if you're ready to invest the time and effort in depicting yourself as a loyal white stormtrooper and can stomach a lot of blatant race hate.

Dr. Who
01-31-2014, 07:25 PM
It's never a boring place, if you're ready to invest the time and effort in depicting yourself as a loyal white stormtrooper and can stomach a lot of blatant race hate.

Things that I find revolting are never entertaining, in fact depressing.

Gerrard Winstanley
01-31-2014, 07:28 PM
But it is pretty amusing to watch a bunch of idiots spin white supremacist folklore out of their buttholes.

Dr. Who
01-31-2014, 07:38 PM
But it is pretty amusing to watch a bunch of idiots spin white supremacist folklore out of their buttholes.

There may be some utility to knowing your enemy, and perhaps even some amusement, but the urge to vomit invectives all over the forum might become too great to resist.

undine
01-31-2014, 08:30 PM
Yep. It would be no different than how ethnic whites sorted things out.

What is an ethnic white?

The Xl
01-31-2014, 08:37 PM
What is an ethnic white?

Different white ethnicies, Italian, Irish, German, etc.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 10:02 PM
There may be some utility to knowing your enemy, and perhaps even some amusement, but the urge to vomit invectives all over the forum might become too great to resist.

When you're done puking refute their ideas. That might be more appropriate for a forum.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 10:03 PM
The bulk of the American population is the product of widespread early immigration from all over Europe, not just the northern parts as well as Asia. Millions came for the free land, for the opportunity to find gold, or a chance to break the yolk of the class system or oppression that was alive and well in Europe. Until 1850 the the first two waves of immigrants totalled less than 2M and were primarily from what is now known as Great Britain, including many who came as indentured servants and convicts. After 1870, steam ships drastically increased the number of potential immigrants and the bulk of which were made up of Italians, Greeks, Hungarians, Poles, and others speaking Slavic languages and constituted the bulk of this migration, including 2.5 to 4 million Jews. In total 25 million people of these varied ethnicities came to America. Arguably many of these would be considered southern Europeans. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_immigration_to_the_United_States

And?

Mister D
01-31-2014, 10:05 PM

Ron Paul is a coward and a buffoon. You're right.

You're a deeply confused young man. You drink your poison and like it. Then you whine. STFU

Mister D
01-31-2014, 10:07 PM

authoritarian? what does that mean?

Germanicus
01-31-2014, 10:11 PM
I didnt read any of that apart from the title.

Anyway, when did multiculturalism get forced on the west? Right after WW2. Have a little think about that now.

Now, do you think all of these conflicting ideas cultures and groups can ever consider themselves as one people and united? Of course not. Never be another nation like Germany under National Socialism now with all that multiculturalism and minority right hey... ? Except in Asia where they really dont do multiculturalism.

The west has been destroyed. There is no saving it.

And the fuck is a duel citizen? You are Australian or you are not! What is an expat? Dont come back I say. Stay gone if you leave!!!!

Nationalism does seem to be making a comeback in parts of Europe though.

sotmfs
01-31-2014, 10:15 PM

They don't count.

sotmfs
01-31-2014, 10:26 PM

The Polish and German immigrants had newspapers and radio programs in their native language for years until the second and later generations learned English.The same now with the Hispanics ,the second and future generations learn English.Same with the Italians.
At first they lived in their own neighborhoods.
The Vietnamese are doing the same thing in my area of the country.

People can assimilate into American culture and still retain their own.Many have done that.

sotmfs
01-31-2014, 10:35 PM

I would tend to believe most people want to have a life that is productive for them and their family.A secure environment that allows them to have decent living quarters for their loved ones,earn a decent living to provide for their families,etc.

Dr. Who
01-31-2014, 11:11 PM
And?

And, so a large part of what makes up the American people were not northern Europeans, contrary to some opinion, they were in fact southern Europeans who were not welcomed with open arms by the existing population, but in fact viewed with the same disdain and distrust as non-European immigrants are currently perceived. However, within a generation or two, people assimilate within the American culture, provided they are not socially ostracized indefinitely.

Mister D
01-31-2014, 11:13 PM
And, so a large part of what makes up the American people were not northern Europeans, contrary to some opinion...

Whose?

Dr. Who
01-31-2014, 11:28 PM
Whose?

See the earlier posts. According to some, the only true Americans are those of Northern European heritage - see British and Germanic. Probably doesn't even include Slavic, truth be told and certainly doesn't include, Italians, Greeks or Hungarians.

Brewskier
02-01-2014, 12:48 AM
I didnt read any of that apart from the title.

Anyway, when did multiculturalism get forced on the west? Right after WW2. Have a little think about that now.

Now, do you think all of these conflicting ideas cultures and groups can ever consider themselves as one people and united? Of course not. Never be another nation like Germany under National Socialism now with all that multiculturalism and minority right hey... ? Except in Asia where they really dont do multiculturalism.

The west has been destroyed. There is no saving it.

And the fuck is a duel citizen? You are Australian or you are not! What is an expat? Dont come back I say. Stay gone if you leave!!!!

Nationalism does seem to be making a comeback in parts of Europe though.

Well said. Hitler was fighting against international Marxism because he knew it would destroy Germany and the West in general. He was right about that.

sotmfs
02-01-2014, 01:12 AM
Well said. Hitler was fighting against international Marxism because he knew it would destroy Germany and the West in general. He was right about that.

It only took hitler12 years to bring Germany to total destruction.

Gerrard Winstanley
02-01-2014, 04:59 AM
Hitler was only interested in bringing about his own version of International Marxism. His apologists never seem to grasp this.

Gerrard Winstanley
02-01-2014, 05:00 AM
authoritarian? what does that mean?
Favors strong authority and government.

The Sage of Main Street
02-01-2014, 09:38 AM

The Mafia is also anti-statist. For obvious reasons, our ruling class of thieves and traitors doesn't want any government agents around to interfere with its predatory greed and workplace authoritarianism.

Mister D
02-01-2014, 09:39 AM
See the earlier posts. According to some, the only true Americans are those of Northern European heritage - see British and Germanic. Probably doesn't even include Slavic, truth be told and certainly doesn't include, Italians, Greeks or Hungarians.

Who said that? Where?

Mister D
02-01-2014, 09:40 AM

So they are no different from...well progressives and conservatives? Why single them out?

The Sage of Main Street
02-01-2014, 09:50 AM

The enemies of democracy especially hate it when the government champions us, the people, against the unbridled authoritarianism of the private sector. If the government represented the majority instead of two tiny elitist cliques, real Americans would be able to tell the plutes to kiss our glutes.

donttread
02-01-2014, 10:02 AM

"Many liberals hear talk of national culture and shout 'Nativist!' first and ask questions later, if at all. They believe
it is a sign of their patriotism that they hold fast to the idea that we are a 'nation of immigrants'- forgetting that
we are also of immigrants who willingly assimilates and became Americans."-Jonah Goldberg

Colorado Governor Richard Lamm (D) said, "The histories of bilingual and bicultural societies that do not
assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension and tragedy. Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, Lebanon--all face crises of
national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided.
Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons and Corsicans."

http://www.rense.com/general81/mutli.htm

Of course those who do everything in their power to ensure that these multiculturalists continue to wreak havoc,
to debase, to set up sancturary cities, push our entitlement largesse to the maximum, to illegally immigrate and
to push for amnesty international are none other than your leftists.

The borders are so open for three reasons:
1) The repubs and many dems are funded by industries that want the cheap labor
2) The dems want the votes that the illegals relatives and supporters will give them
3) Open borders increase the illusion of threat and large, centralized, Donkaphant governments require fear to control and grow
Also the free market is gone it left town years ago on the last unicorn. What we have today is corporatism where corporations manipulate markets rather than compete within them

Cthulhu
02-01-2014, 01:24 PM

Well some of the proposed ideas are actually pretty spot on. I have noticed a slight increase of people just wanting to be among their own race without the baggage towards the jews and other races and such.

I sympathize with alot of what they propose - primarily racial homogenity, but the problem is that they want to do it incorrectly. They want to use the statist method to achieve it, when in reality, the state and those who hijacked it are the ones that created the mess that they so vehemently despise.

They are trying to pound in a screw with a rubber mallet, and complaining about 'teh ebil jooz' and the other races the whole time. If they were to all adopt the anarchist/libertarian side of things and operate that way they would take more flak for sure, but make much more progress towards their goals.

Mister D
02-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Well some of the proposed ideas are actually pretty spot on. I have noticed a slight increase of people just wanting to be among their own race without the baggage towards the jews and other races and such.

I sympathize with alot of what they propose - primarily racial homogenity, but the problem is that they want to do it incorrectly. They want to use the statist method to achieve it, when in reality, the state and those who hijacked it are the ones that created the mess that they so vehemently despise.

They are trying to pound in a screw with a rubber mallet, and complaining about 'teh ebil jooz' and the other races the whole time. If they were to all adopt the anarchist/libertarian side of things and operate that way they would take more flak for sure, but make much more progress towards their goals.

http://www.amren.com/

American Renaissance is much better.

Cthulhu
02-01-2014, 01:34 PM
http://www.amren.com/

American Renaissance is much better.

I'll have to take a look later. Don't have tons of time to do so right now.

Mister D
02-01-2014, 01:36 PM
I'll have to take a look later. Don't have tons of time to do so right now.

It's much more Jew friendly too.

Guerilla
02-01-2014, 06:31 PM
I don't think multi-culturalism is a bad thing, but I am worried that if it goes to far it'll destroy cultures by muddling them all together. That would be a truly sad thing, because our diversity would go away. Having a vast array of cultures is not only cool, it's beneficial to everyone because we can go visit and experience different cultures without being apart of them or ruining them.

Just look at San Francisco. They have a very large Chinatown, as do a lot metropolitan areas in America. And who doesn't like to visit Chinatown? There they are, existing seperate of SF, in SF, and it's not anything hostile. These segregated communities don't need to be hostile like a lot of people assume a White supremacist one would be.

They even have "Little Saigons" where the Vietnamese people segregated separate from other Asians.

Mixing cultures can also be cool though like with the creole in Louisiana. Their were the mestizos which were a mixed culture, but mixed to form a new unique culture. Their were also mulattos. All these names show a certain history and culture still unique even if they are mixed.

So mixing isn't always a bad thing. As long as the mix forms a new culture instead of a people with no culture.

I would be in favor of a pan-anarchism with lots of mixing communities, as more or less the norm- while also having self-segregated communities to keep their culture and traditions alive. That means polish, greek, irish, ect, some for every culture in Africa, so on and so forth. Let's keep the diversity.

It would be shame to have something happen like in the Americas where literally hundreds of native cultures and people were lost, most without us having ever learned anything about them. (sadness)

Libhater
02-02-2014, 07:45 AM
Just look at San Francisco. They have a very large Chinatown, as do a lot metropolitan areas in America. And who doesn't like to visit Chinatown? There they are, existing seperate of SF, in SF, and it's not anything hostile. These segregated communities don't need to be hostile like a lot of people assume a White supremacist one would be.
They even have "Little Saigons" where the Vietnamese people segregated separate from other Asians.

You said it all in that paragraph. The key word being that these communities are 'segregated'--which is a term even those people living in Rio Linda can understand; a term that means living in a non multi-culturalized society. There are still many people including a few on this forum who believe that the segregated people of the KLAN are supremacists. Such folly.

So mixing isn't always a bad thing. As long as the mix forms a new culture instead of a people with no culture.

We part ways on this one. There is no such thing as a people who have no culture. The point of the OP was to expose the destructive ways of these multiculturalists by highlighting the need for their to be a single American culture. Desegregation has hurt our nation perhaps more than the hurt socialism/communism and or progressivism combined have done to America the Beautiful.

Codename Section
02-02-2014, 08:23 AM
Like flocks to like. There is nothing wrong with that and I agree with guerilla in wanting to preserve ethnicities because it's pretty cool. I don't mind self-segregation. I just don't care so much about it. If you want to do it, do it. I'm not so authoritarian that I believe everyone should be like me.

Max Rockatansky
02-02-2014, 08:28 AM

The bad news is that such ideas exist. The good news is such ideas are clearing self-defeating and, therefore, in the minority.

I go by the 10% Rules:

1. 10% of any group are assholes.

2. 10% of any group cause 90% of the problems.

3. 10% of any group make 90% of the noise.

4. We're all assholes 10% of the time.

The good news is that even 10% is overly high. If 10% of the world's Muslims were terrorist assholes, we'd really be fucked. As it is, the last CIA estimate I saw was 0.2%.

Max Rockatansky
02-02-2014, 09:22 AM
Different white ethnicies, Italian, Irish, German, etc.

Which is funny and ironic since it was only a century ago that being a Mick or a Dago meant a person was a Papist and considered sub-human and best left to live in their squalor on the bad side of town. We don't hear about the German mafia or the English mafia, but Irish Mafia and, of course, the Italian Mafia was, and is, a problem.

This bitching about multi-culteralism is a made-up complaint by those with a political agenda then bleated by the RWNJ sheeple on political forums. Without multiculturalism this nation wouldn't be what it is. We certainly wouldn't have such rich a language, music or choice of foods. Tex-Mex, Italian, Chinese, Indian or Japanese just name a few.

http://imageshack.com/a/img560/6968/pud.gif

Mister D
02-02-2014, 10:26 AM
Which is funny and ironic since it was only a century ago that being a Mick or a Dago meant a person was a Papist and considered sub-human and best left to live in their squalor on the bad side of town. We don't hear about the German mafia or the English mafia, but Irish Mafia and, of course, the Italian Mafia was, and is, a problem.

This bitching about multi-culteralism is a made-up complaint by those with a political agenda then bleated by the RWNJ sheeple on political forums. Without multiculturalism this nation wouldn't be what it is. We certainly wouldn't have such rich a language, music or choice of foods. Tex-Mex, Italian, Chinese, Indian or Japanese just name a few.

http://imageshack.com/a/img560/6968/pud.gif

What's sad or amusing depending on your perspective or mood is that this is really all the champions of diversity can point to.

Max Rockatansky
02-02-2014, 11:16 AM
What's sad or amusing depending on your perspective or mood is that this is really all the champions of diversity can point to.

There is a difference between appreciating that a good stew requires several ingredients and someone who says every stew needs more ingredients just because.

There's a difference between saying "No" to anything different and worshiping differences just because it is different. I like Tex-Mex, Chinese, Japanese and Cajun food. I'm not a fan of Italian, Indian and what passes for food in England, but I tolerate it. I'd also not deny other Americans from having the choice or enjoying the experience if they really like blood pudding and boiled beef and cabbage.

Libhater
02-02-2014, 11:18 AM

Exactly, name calling topped off with sophomoric mocking is the best they have. Woops, I might have awakened cigar with that comment.

The Xl
02-02-2014, 01:11 PM
All those jimmy rustled about multiculturalism, race mixing, diversity, etc, are all likely a mix of different white ethicities, who 100 years ago or so, were probably bitching about their Irish daughter mixing with an Italian guy.

Amuses me to no end, really.

Dr. Who
02-02-2014, 01:25 PM
All those jimmy rustled about multiculturalism, race mixing, diversity, etc, are all likely a mix of different white ethicities, who 100 years ago or so, were probably bitching about their Irish daughter mixing with an Italian guy.

Amuses me to no end, really.Everything old is new again. Rinse and repeat.

The Xl
02-02-2014, 01:29 PM
Everything old is new again. Rinse and repeat.

Yeah, pretty much.

Max Rockatansky
02-02-2014, 01:40 PM

Amuses me to no end, really.Correct and that's how we should take it; with amusement. Despite the noise, the saber-rattling and other exclamations, these guys are very few in numbers for good reason - because it's deluded thinking.

It doesn't matter which direction it's coming from either. Malik Zulu Shabazz of the New Black Panther Party is just as fucked up as anyone on Stormfront.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/black-panther.jpg

The Xl
02-02-2014, 01:45 PM
Correct and that's how we should take it; with amusement. Despite the noise, the saber-rattling and other exclamations, these guys are very few in numbers for good reason - because it's deluded thinking.

It doesn't matter which direction it's coming from either. Malik Zulu Shabazz of the New Black Panther Party is just as fucked up as anyone on Stormfront.

Yep.

Ironically, a KKK member and a Black Panther have more in common with each other than normal people of any race. That's the really amusing bit.

Libhater
02-02-2014, 03:01 PM
Correct and that's how we should take it; with amusement. Despite the noise, the saber-rattling and other exclamations, these guys are very few in numbers for good reason - because it's deluded thinking.

Sormfront members ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Mister D
02-02-2014, 04:15 PM
Yep.

Ironically, a KKK member and a Black Panther have more in common with each other than normal people of any race. That's the really amusing bit.

What do the KKK et al have to do with my dislike for diversity and multiculturalism?

The Xl
02-02-2014, 04:18 PM
What do the KKK et al have to do with my dislike for diversity and multiculturalism?

I'm speaking of the extremist sentiment in general, not your personal, individual feelings.

Mister D
02-02-2014, 04:21 PM
I'm speaking of the extremist sentiment in general, not your personal, individual feelings.

It's marginal though as you noted. I think it only impedes discussion of what are legitimate concerns.

Mister D
02-02-2014, 05:06 PM
The Xl we do agree on one point and that is the state only makes racial tension worse.

Rebel Son
02-02-2014, 05:36 PM
Trust me, hateful bigots like this don't represent conservatism

So you are the new conservative, those who give blacks free cell phones and like bammy wants to release all the crack dealers from prison? Is that you speaking C.O.

If you don't like David Duke you shouldn't like Rand Paul. Conservative is a moderate socialist in modern times.

Max Rockatansky
02-02-2014, 09:46 PM
So you are the new conservative, those who give blacks free cell phones and like bammy wants to release all the crack dealers from prison? Is that you speaking C.O.

If you don't like David Duke you shouldn't like Rand Paul. Conservative is a moderate socialist in modern times.

I like Rand Paul. David Duke is an asswipe.