PDA

View Full Version : Well We Were Just A Bunch Of Innocent Fun Loving Kids Back Then.

Philly Rabbit
02-06-2014, 11:34 AM
Ask any older liberal what he was doing back in the sixties and seventies and this usually is the response they'll give you.

I'm not sure if I showed this here before but if I did here's a replay.

How it began.

http://youtu.be/C-vFkvcf3Cs

Akula
02-06-2014, 12:52 PM
Good stuff. Very accurate. I started watching thinking "No way I'm sitting through 13 minutes of crap. The FIRST time I see BS I'm clicking off."
I watched it all.

Really, though it's the inevitable course for all governments/nations/economic systems.
Every nation in the world was born in blood and they all die in blood.
Humans are flawed and all forms of government they create eventually collapse in revolution or civil war.

Gerrard Winstanley
02-06-2014, 02:00 PM
If only it occupied itself with the real causes of the economic crisis, rather than degenerating into another conservative treatise on how damn hopeless we all are without God.

The Sage of Main Street
02-06-2014, 02:10 PM
Ask any older liberal what he was doing back in the sixties and seventies and this usually is the response they'll give you.

I'm not sure if I showed this here before but if I did here's a replay.

How it began.

http://youtu.be/C-vFkvcf3Cs

Lies and contradictions, with clues to the deceit right out in the open. A clever trick of such slimey propaganda is to blindfold the perception of the contradiction because it doesn't fit into the main thrust of the script. "Young people never having had so much money before" indicates up front that these advertising agents of the ruling class aren't literally referring to a generation, but only to their clients' own spoiled brats. Behind all the deception, this flic only proves that all Leftism can be described as Right Wing, Junior. Its tyranny is because the bossy preppies' Right Wing HeirDads drum into their pampered heads from childhood on the comforting conceit that they are Born to Rule. Any rebellion against their fathers only indicates that they want to take over now, with their spoiled impatience. The rich trash of the 50s were permissive and often absent parents. The hatred of the slime that oozed out of their trophy wives is directed against the unprivileged majority of their own generation.

The required description of this tiny portion of a generation has all been a media puppet show; these degenerates are Right Wing brats posing as anti-Capitalists. After Daddy let them have their immature and self-indulgent play-acting at revolution, they cut their hair and infected Wall Street with their irresponsible behavior. All this fantasy-show drama just to get suckers pissed off enough to buy urine-colored rocks from the Gold Bug Ponzi schemers.

Akula
02-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Lies and contradictions,
deceit
clever trick
slimey propaganda
advertising agents of the ruling class
spoiled brats
deception
tyranny i
bossy preppies'
Right Wing HeirDads
their pampered heads
comforting conceit
spoiled impatience.
rich trash
permissive
The hatred of the slime that oozed out of their trophy wives
a media puppet show
degenerates
Right Wing brats
immature and self-indulgent
irresponsible
fantasy-show drama just to get suckers pissed off enough to buy urine-colored rocks from the Gold Bug Ponzi schemers.

I like a nice, unbiased assessment.
Thanks.
I disagree with 99% of it but it was....interesting.

The Sage of Main Street
02-07-2014, 01:22 PM
I like a nice, unbiased assessment.
Thanks.
I disagree with 99% of it but it was....interesting.

Lack of bias indicates incapacity to make judgments. Media creations like these decadent drifters do not deserve to be applauded for this nation-crushing performance.

Philly Rabbit
02-07-2014, 02:41 PM
If only it occupied itself with the real causes of the economic crisis, rather than degenerating into another conservative treatise on how damn hopeless we all are without God.

So do you blame the Democrats or the Republicans?

Certainly government families that are the norm now don't have anything to do with it.