PDA

View Full Version : Advice for the GOP

Peter1469
02-06-2014, 09:25 PM
As a former member of the Grand Old Party I decide to give them some contra-intuitive advice.

Hold off on the RHINO talk until after the 2014 elections. After you have the Senate, along with the House, it makes no difference who the president is.

Green Arrow
02-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Right, because Congress is where all the power lies. Both parties would be wise to make it, not the Presidency, the focal point of their campaigns. The Democrats, however, should focus on winning statewide offices, because that's an area they suck at and, in my opinion, it's even more important than Congress.

Common
02-06-2014, 10:12 PM
The pendulum swings right then it swings left, then it swings right then it swings left. All through our history and theres no indication it will change.

Green Arrow
02-06-2014, 10:27 PM
The pendulum swings right then it swings left, then it swings right then it swings left. All through our history and theres no indication it will change.

Tell that to the smig-ass Democrats acting like they have an eternal lock on control of American politics.

TheInternet
02-06-2014, 11:03 PM

I disagree. This country has gone to the left since its founding. Our "conservatives" would have been considered radical leftists by the founders.