PDA

View Full Version : republican strategy

hellraiser
07-24-2011, 11:31 AM
first they say obama is going to cut medicare and medicaide with his obama care, then republicans get elected and now its them who are cutting these programs for seniors. that is why you should not trust republicans!

Mister D
07-24-2011, 12:17 PM
I don't trust either party, hell.

hellraiser
07-24-2011, 12:47 PM
why would you not trust the democrats? unless you are rich?

Mister D
07-24-2011, 12:50 PM

They're rich. Not me. ;) Why I should trust the Democrats?

hellraiser
07-24-2011, 12:53 PM
answer my question first please then i will answer yours

Mister D
07-24-2011, 01:15 PM
answer my question first please then i will answer yours

First of all, they are bought and paid for just like the GOP. You're kidding yourself if you believe otherwise. The partisan mudslinging (which seems to have captured your imagination) is phony. The established parties collude at the top to consolidate their power over our political system.

Conley
07-24-2011, 01:18 PM
Well stated D.

Mister D
07-24-2011, 01:20 PM
Well stated D.

Yes, rich people and corporations are pulling the strings but the puppets are our two parties.

hellraiser
07-24-2011, 01:22 PM
obama wants to tax the rich more, the republicans and bonner dont.

so why don't you not want the rich to pay there fair share?

hellraiser
07-24-2011, 01:23 PM
rich people are usually republicans. there's a reason for that.

Conley
07-24-2011, 01:28 PM

Obama has had plenty of chances to change the tax rate and chose not to. He also had a democrat controlled House and Senate.

He is a corporatist and if you think he's looking out for your interests then I think you need to reexamine his record.

MMC
07-24-2011, 01:33 PM

Yeah.....it's called having a job and saving your money. Not out spending all the time and thinking, I'll gladly pay you Next tuedays for a Hamburger today. >:D

hellraiser
07-24-2011, 02:08 PM

Yeah.....it's called having a job and saving your money. Not out spending all the time and thinking, I'll gladly pay you Next tuedays for a Hamburger today. >:D

its hard to get a job these days...the republicans crashed the economy and moved all the jobs to foreign countries. a lot of people would be working if there were jobs. kinda hard to save money when you arent earning any.

Captain Obvious
07-24-2011, 02:22 PM

Your first mistake is assuming democrats (liberals) are for the working man.

They're bought-and-paid-for just like any other politician.

Throughout human history, the rich have always been rich and in power. Even in the US during periods when democrats held majority control of congress and the white house.

You think BO or any other democrat is going to shit on their dinner plate?

Fact of life like death and taxes.

hellraiser
07-24-2011, 02:27 PM
look i am not saying they are perfect but democrats do more for normal people: health care, education, jobs.

what do republicans do? spend it all on military and tax cuts for billionaires.

if you guys think there is no difference between republicans and democrats i dont know if i can help you

MMC
07-24-2011, 02:34 PM

its hard to get a job these days...the republicans crashed the economy and moved all the jobs to foreign countries. a lot of people would be working if there were jobs. kinda hard to save money when you arent earning any.

Sure it as the Democrats have made damn sure no small buisnesses are going to hire. Sorry you can't blame Republicans. Not when the Democrats have tanked the 3 largest cities in the Country in 3 of the largest states. Making up for over 1/4th of the total economy. 3 states where Republicans have not had any control over anything. With California and Illinois alone you are looking at 85years of failed Democratic Economics. With California alone thats tanking the 8th largest economy in the world.

Then we can talk about all those NFPS that have increased 10 fold under every Democratic President. Even thought Republicans are guilty of this too. Just not as much. Plus we can talk to all those Corporatists that have backed the Obama administration as well as in these 3 states. Perhaps all that infrastructure done in other foreign Countries needs to be looked at a little closer with the likes of GE. You know the parent compnay of NBC and MSNBC. Oh yeah the same company that does buisness with Iran while we have sanctions upon them.

I mean at least when the Democrats had the House and Senate one would think something would be accomplished other than spending other peoples money. Well there was that transparency thing. But we see how long that lasted.

Best one of all was all the Shovel ready projects that were suppose to take place. Another false misnomer thrown out there. Nah looks like both parties wanna talk that NWO bullshit.

Captain Obvious
07-24-2011, 02:35 PM
look i am not saying they are perfect but democrats do more for normal people: health care, education, jobs.

if you guys think there is no difference between republicans and democrats i dont know if i can help you

I don't know if you're going to "help me out" either.

A lot of what you're stating overlaps with democrats also but I'm sure that, in your mudslinging frenzy against republicans you don't realize it.

hellraiser
07-24-2011, 02:37 PM

A lot of what you're stating overlaps with democrats also but I'm sure that, in your mudslinging frenzy against republicans you don't realize it.

what do you mean it overlaps? you are saying their all the same?

Captain Obvious
07-24-2011, 02:41 PM

what do you mean it overlaps? you are saying their all the same?

It helps if you type your reply outside of the quote box.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Republocrats, all pretty much the same to some degree. While there are issues that they tend to depart from ideologically, at the end of the day they're pandering to special interests and looking out for their own benefit first.

Elected officials no longer serve the people, they serve themselves and special interests.

Generally speaking of course.

hellraiser
07-24-2011, 02:46 PM
sorry i am new here, not sure how the quote works.

Captain Obvious
07-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Don't sweat it.

O0

Mister D
07-24-2011, 03:06 PM

What's a fair share? Who decides?

Mister D
07-24-2011, 03:07 PM

Corporations flush both parties with cash. You know that, right?

Mister D
07-24-2011, 03:08 PM

Exactly.

hellraiser
07-24-2011, 03:15 PM
obama got elected with a lot of small donations that added up to a lot of money. people gave twenty or fifty bucks. mccain and other republicans got bigger donations from the rich and other companies. in the end it is a lot of money either way.

Mister D
07-24-2011, 03:21 PM
obama got elected with a lot of small donations that added up to a lot of money. people gave twenty or fifty bucks. mccain and other republicans got bigger donations from the rich and other companies. in the end it is a lot of money either way.

Yeah, $20 donations filled the Democrats' war chest. Yepper. :D Do you honestly believe the Democrats are not receiving mega bucks from the corporations!?

Mister D
07-24-2011, 03:22 PM
So, hellraiser, why should I trust the Democrats? ???

hellraiser
07-24-2011, 03:32 PM
20 here 50 there another 100 it adds up. if you dont believe me look it up. obama had the most donations of anyone ever.

hellraiser
07-24-2011, 03:48 PM

because unlike republicans they are trying to help people and make it fair for everyone. the republicans just want the rich to keep getting richer. don't you realize that there is no middle class anymore? why do you think that has happened? we had eight years of george bush and republicans in congress.

Mister D
07-24-2011, 03:55 PM
20 here 50 there another 100 it adds up. if you dont believe me look it up. obama had the most donations of anyone ever.

Even if that were true which I doubt it's immaterial. Do you really think the Democrats are not receiving mega bucks from the corporations? Do you really think the corporations would be so foolish as to put all their eggs in one basket when they can buy both baskets and win every time?

Mister D
07-24-2011, 03:57 PM

because unlike republicans they are trying to help people and make it fair for everyone. the republicans just want the rich to keep getting richer. don't you realize that there is no middle class anymore? why do you think that has happened? we had eight years of george bush and republicans in congress.

Oh, they are trying to help people. Well thanks, hellraiser. I didn't see that before. Please be more specific. Why should I trust the Democrats?

hellraiser
07-24-2011, 04:01 PM
glad to help you!

education, unemployment, health care, social security, medicare, all of those are democrat programs to help people. and we will buy a few less bombs.

Mister D
07-24-2011, 04:07 PM
glad to help you!

education, unemployment, health care, social security, medicare, all of those are democrat programs to help people. and we will buy a few less bombs.

The USA's educational system is a disaster. :D Secondly, SS and Medicare are becoming unsustainable. Health care is a Democrat program? What does that even mean?

hellraiser
07-24-2011, 04:14 PM
these programs are in trouble because republicans have been running things and have us fighting wars all over the world. quit spending like that and we'll be fine. you can't just start all these wars and expect that education and healthcare are things that are costing us money. its the wars. duh!

hellraiser
07-24-2011, 04:15 PM
ask what has changed in the last 10-15 years. its not that we are building a bunch of new hospitals and schools.

Conley
07-24-2011, 04:18 PM
ask what has changed in the last 10-15 years. its not that we are building a bunch of new hospitals and schools.

Government spending has skyrocketed and it's not just the defense budget.

Mister D
07-24-2011, 05:05 PM

Government spending has skyrocketed and it's not just the defense budget.

It's sickening to watch partisan hacks trace these problems not decades but to the last President they didn't like. ::)

Captain Obvious
07-24-2011, 07:05 PM
BOOOOOOSHHH!!!!

;D ;D ;D

Conley
07-24-2011, 07:23 PM
???

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/01/10/sports/photos_stories/Cropped/chris_bosh--300x300.jpg

hellraiser
07-25-2011, 01:14 PM
please keep this thread on topic. i don't want to report you guys but i will if i have to.

Conley
07-25-2011, 07:19 PM
please keep this thread on topic. i don't want to report you guys but i will if i have to.

This is not the forum you're looking for.

Mister D
07-25-2011, 07:21 PM

This is not the forum you're looking for.

What is the topic?

MMC
07-26-2011, 02:52 AM

Ask those Democrats in Chicago, NY and LA.....and try asking why they have tanked over 1/4th of the nations economy with spending and then take it back like 85yrs of Democrats looking to line their pockets off the supoort and misery of others.

So again what is this Republican Strategy you are talking about????? >:D

hellraiser
07-26-2011, 04:34 PM
there are plenty of republicans in those states

just like bonner they want to tank the economy and then blame it on the democrats to get their people elected and get more power

its obvious when you look at it, thats why they are trying to make the us default

Captain Obvious
07-26-2011, 06:56 PM
What the fuck...

;D ;D ;D

Mister D
07-26-2011, 06:58 PM
What the fuck...

;D ;D ;D

This is your brain on partisanship...

Don't try and figure it out.

Captain Obvious
07-26-2011, 07:09 PM
What the fuck...

;D ;D ;D

Now I'm hungry for fried eggs.

Conley
07-26-2011, 07:10 PM
:D

Hilarious!

Mister D
07-26-2011, 07:13 PM
What the fuck...

;D ;D ;D

Now I'm hungry for fried eggs.

It's a remarkable coincidence but I just ate some eggs and bacon. ;D

Conley
07-26-2011, 07:14 PM
It's just now time to open the bar over here...Happy Hour ;D

Mister D
07-26-2011, 07:16 PM
It's just now time to open the bar over here...Happy Hour ;D

8:15 over here. Happy Hour is long gone. :'(

Conley
07-26-2011, 07:44 PM
Doesn't mean you need to stop though. :-*

Mister D
07-26-2011, 07:50 PM
Doesn't mean you need to stop though. :-*

I haven't. ;)

Conley
07-26-2011, 07:52 PM
Well lookie lookie someone just got some karma. ;)

MMC
07-26-2011, 11:45 PM
there are plenty of republicans in those states

just like bonner they want to tank the economy and then blame it on the democrats to get their people elected and get more power

its obvious when you look at it, thats why they are trying to make the us default

"Say What", theres plenty of Republicans in those states??? Are you daft? If there were plenty of Republicans in those states then this country would not be in as deep as a debt as we are. When have the Republicans controlled any of those State governments within the last 85 yrs?

Methinks you need to go back and re-read your history on the Democrats.....

XZIBIT "Concentrate" - uncensored (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3882sGkrNA#)

Then Concentrate.....as in the video. Section 8 or Real Estate which one would you rather take? >:D

MMC
07-26-2011, 11:55 PM
Oh, and remember what the end of the video says when going to party. Bring a Donkey, Cuz theres never enough ass to go around..... >:D

wingrider
07-27-2011, 06:21 AM
Hey MMC.. who gave you the bad karma?? now that isn't nice at all, and you being the upstanding all around good guy that you are.. I am incensed i tell ya, incensed!!!!!

if it wasn't for that big red S on your chest and that cape you could pass for dare I say it

Clark Kent

wingrider
07-27-2011, 06:30 AM
Adventures of Superman Season One Opening Credits (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0B1ufyXOds#)

here ya go MMC

with your newspaper affilliation this is right up your alley

Conley
07-27-2011, 08:54 AM
Uh oh, looks like LoVE ruined your cover MMC!

And something I always wondered, Clark, how come there's no one with a 'fro in the Justice League?

O0

Conley
07-27-2011, 09:08 AM
Hey MMC.. who gave you the bad karma?? now that isn't nice at all, and you being the upstanding all around good guy that you are.. I am incensed i tell ya, incensed!!!!!

MMC and hellraiser each have a -1 ... hmmm ... ;D >:D :D

Mister D
07-27-2011, 10:12 AM

MMC and hellraiser each have a -1 ... hmmm ... ;D >:D :D

MMC has had that for weeks.

MMC
07-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Uh oh, looks like LoVE ruined your cover MMC!

And something I always wondered, Clark, how come there's no one with a 'fro in the Justice League?

O0

Whatcha talkin bout Willis (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k#)

http://superherouniverse.com/art/data/518/Smallville_Justice_League.JPG

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1030532964031&id=61631e5cb75262f01e219c33ca857e14&url=http%3a%2f%2fi285.photobucket.com%2falbums%2fl l64%2fsimian2008%2fcomic%2520book%2520stuff%2fJLA0 5.jpg http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=986764281930&id=30f1ad689aa97ce089c359ed76963fb6&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.comic-book-and-strip-service.com%2fimage-files%2fthe-black-green-lantern.jpg http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1019541457469&id=fd529785c1b4349342cc613d9d278727&url=http%3a%2f%2f1.bp.blogspot.com%2f_SxCuc3XM9kI% 2fTFwWMA9eE-I%2fAAAAAAAAAHE%2f4J6IdrrCfTA%2fs1600%2fJustice_Le ague_of_America_12_1600x1200.jpg

>:D :-* >:D ;D

Conley
07-27-2011, 10:26 AM
:D

Whutchew talkin bout? I'm not talking about no 2011 Hollywood revisionist crap!

This was the closest they had to a minority in the original JL:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cf/MartianManhunterRossAlex.jpg/162px-MartianManhunterRossAlex.jpg

No love for the Martian Manhunter :D

Mister D
07-27-2011, 10:41 AM
Negroes in the Justice League? ::) What's next? A Negro President?

MMC
07-27-2011, 10:42 AM
Yeah CL and me.....kinda got an idea as to who. >:(

MMC
07-27-2011, 10:45 AM

Nah....we got that already. Next up is a White Man as President and CEO of the NAACP. >:D

Mister D
07-27-2011, 10:47 AM

Nah....we got that already. Next up is a White Man as President and CEO of the NAACP. >:D

:D ;D

Conley
07-27-2011, 10:51 AM

Yeah me and MMC know that perp. We keepin the eyeball on him.

Mister D
07-27-2011, 10:53 AM

It's been there for a long time though and it twas not I.

Conley
07-27-2011, 10:54 AM

True true...now I am not sure who smacked hellfire, the list of suspects for that one is a mile long :D

Mister D
07-27-2011, 11:01 AM

True true...now I am not sure who smacked hellfire, the list of suspects for that one is a mile long :D

I admit that I thought about it but didn't do it. :)

Conley
07-27-2011, 11:03 AM
Yeah, I've thought about it a few times. I wonder if it wouldn't be better to go back to how it used to be on the old site, where you just saw the net karma. People seem afraid to smite on the new board. Maybe it's because we're all on our best behavior. I remember at one point Grumpy had 666 karma and I worked pretty hard to keep it right there. ;D

Mister D
07-27-2011, 11:16 AM
Yeah, I've thought about it a few times. I wonder if it wouldn't be better to go back to how it used to be on the old site, where you just saw the net karma. People seem afraid to smite on the new board. Maybe it's because we're all on our best behavior. I remember at one point Grumpy had 666 karma and I worked pretty hard to keep it right there. ;D

I remember that. ;D

MMC
07-27-2011, 11:19 AM
It wasn't me with Hellfire.....http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l518/DivineWind/grenade_toss-animated.gif

I would Just drop a bomb on him..... >:D ;D

spunkloaf
08-05-2011, 12:23 AM

Don't kid yourself. He's probably throwing alot of shit at republicans now but then again what republican/"independent" is not bashing the shit out of democrats right now? He's got a point. Republicans fight for selfishness. They cater to rich people, thinking that it's better to put our trust into the hands of the people with the most money in this country. Is that not correct?