PDA

View Full Version : Obama, the media and divisions

Bob
02-11-2014, 03:27 PM
This is a good example where the Media treats Obama as the conqueror rather than just the president.

They call Obama "the victor"

And we wonder why republicans stand up to him?

Republicans to offer condition-free US debt ceiling hike (http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-offer-condition-free-us-debt-ceiling-hike-160614414.html)House Republicans said Tuesday they will introduce a measure this week to extend US borrowing authority with no conditions attached, marking a clear victory for President Barack Obama. House Speaker John Boehner said he will now seek to pass a clean debt ceiling hike with help from most Democrats…

AFP

Mac-7
02-11-2014, 03:31 PM
Some of the dumbest people who manage to get into college become journalists.

They treat politics as a sport and cheer for their team - the Democrats.

Mainecoons
02-11-2014, 03:53 PM
What actually happened here is that the Republicans finally wised up and stopping providing anything that would distract folks from the ObombedItCare meltdown.

Of course the Media call it an Obama victory. Obama is their victory. First, the first (half)black, next the geriatric woman POTUS.

Mac-7
02-11-2014, 04:09 PM
What actually happened here is that the Republicans finally wised up and stopping providing anything that would distract folks from the ObombedItCare meltdown.

Of course the Media call it an Obama victory. Obama is their victory. First, the first (half)black, next the geriatric woman POTUS.

Obama got what he wanted.

That sounds like a victory for Der Fuhrer to me.

The Sage of Main Street
02-11-2014, 08:15 PM
Some of the dumbest people who manage to get into college become journalists.

They treat politics as a sport and cheer for their team - the Democrats.

College is for people too dumb to learn anything on their own. Journalists are typical college graduates. People are not paid to be in college, so they are all amateurs. If the college athletes had to live like the rest of the students, they would have nowhere near the talent they have now. If people aren't paid a salary in college, that tells me (and them, though they will never admit it), that they aren't worth anything. Only stupid people think college graduates are smart. They rule and ruin the country. A diploma is no different from what a Communist Party membership card meant in the Soviet Union. Expect collapse soon.

Mainecoons
02-11-2014, 08:16 PM
No, it just keeps everyone from being distracted from the ObombedItCare debacle. That is the big game in the 2014 election and the Republicans win it by just letting it run its course.

Although they may have to actually sue Obama to stop him from illegally rewriting the law.

Cigar
02-11-2014, 08:19 PM

Any idea who (the name) of the Republican Politician who is going to takeaway Health Care Coverage for the first time from people in their own district?

I can't wait to see that.

Peter1469
02-11-2014, 08:58 PM
The GOP should let the regime do as it will.

After Nov 2014, then they can make a difference.

Mac-7
02-12-2014, 06:37 AM
Any idea who (the name) of the Republican Politician who is going to takeaway Health Care Coverage for the first time from people in their own district?

We know who the democrat is.

His name is Obama because ObamaCare has resulted in more people losing their health insurance than th lucky few blessed by Der Fuhrer.

The Sage of Main Street
02-12-2014, 11:27 AM

I was talking to some hillbilly from Tennessee and asked him how his people voted. All Republican, until they got near Social Security age, then all Democrat. This is what the GOPers really fear about Public Medicine. That anyone who is sick or thinks he won't be able to afford private healthcare will suddenly switch to voting Democratic.