PDA

View Full Version : The Real Valentine's Thread

zelmo1234
02-14-2014, 07:18 AM
So what do you have planed for your Sweet heart on Cupid's Day!

I sent a poem via text today! so she will read it when she gets up. and it has directions to present number one! Chocolate

Shortly after she arrives at work she will receive the customary roses

When her and her office staff start to think about lunch, one of the chefs will show up and prepare then all a fantastic lunch!

When she thinks it is time to go home, a driver will show up with a huge stuffed bear. and take her to the hotel

If my flight is on time, I should be there when she arrives, to take her to her favorite restaurant, where I have one little present left, It is shinny and has a sapphire in it!

I think the evening will go well for me! but then again it is our anniversary too! And I try to one up it every year! after all she has to put up with me, and for that she deserves this and so much more!

Green Arrow
02-14-2014, 07:48 AM
I wrote my wife a three-page letter. I told her how much she means to me, and went through everything I love about her, specifically and in detail.

Captain Obvious
02-14-2014, 07:57 AM
Already got her flowers and a candle.

Weekend getaway, dropping the kid off at moms then a couple other things planned, dinner, drinks, hotel then she gets her dark fantasy she's wanted. Her idea, not mine.

Got a pretty good blowjob this morning for starts.

I'm the one who gets sentimental btw.

Cigar
02-14-2014, 08:14 AM
Dinner / Desserts / Wrestling / Sleep

zelmo1234
02-14-2014, 08:16 AM
Dinner / Desserts / Wrestling / Sleep

Oh you old romantic you :) Get her something nice too you Cheap skate!!!!!!

Cigar
02-14-2014, 08:26 AM
Oh you old romantic you :) Get her something nice too you Cheap skate!!!!!!

I took her here last Weekend -->Off to Casa Abuelo - Acapulco Mexico (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/22412-Off-to-Casa-Abuelo-Acapulco-Mexico) :grin:

A manufactured holiday to support florists, card shops, shitty chocolates

Peter1469
02-14-2014, 03:07 PM
First time in years that I can do what I want. :cool2:

Mr. Mensch
02-14-2014, 03:08 PM
Already got her flowers and a candle.

Weekend getaway, dropping the kid off at moms then a couple other things planned, dinner, drinks, hotel then she gets her dark fantasy she's wanted. Her idea, not mine.

Got a pretty good blowjob this morning for starts.

I'm the one who gets sentimental btw.

To quote you from a prior thread, who fucking cares?

Captain Obvious
02-14-2014, 03:42 PM
To quote you from a prior thread, who fucking cares?

Wow, not only are you a partisan hack idiot, you're a petty thread heckler.

What a shocker.

It's a general participation thread, moron. Maybe you shoukd stick to the topic. Oh yeah, you're a douchebag, douchebags don't get laid.