PDA

View Full Version : How to Create a Thug

Cigar
02-16-2014, 11:36 AM
http://www.thenation.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_node_view_image/sherman_smart_composite_img.jpg
Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman (L) and Oklahoma State Cowboys player Marcus Smart

“I’m not trying to be racist…”

Last night, a stranger started a “conversation” with me using those exact words. There was nothing positive that could have come out of this exchange.

“I’m not trying to be racist, but do you know where I can score some coke?”

I heard him. It was a pretty noisy bar, but I heard him loud and clear. Still, I wanted him to say it again.

“What?” He repeated himself. My gut reaction? Punch in the face. I didn’t.

“So, what you’re saying is, because I’m black, you picked me to come ask to help you find cocaine?”

“Yes, that’s what I’m saying. I’m not trying to be offensive…”

No need to try. He succeeded without it.

“OK, I’ve lived in New York for five months…”

“I don’t give a fuck where you’re from, I’m just trying to get some coke.” He cut me off before I could finish telling him that in my five months, this was one of most racist things that had happened to me, but still didn’t rank that high on a lifetime scale. He wasn’t worth my time. He could get the fuck out of my face.

After my friends told him to leave, repeatedly, he did so while saying over and over again, “I wasn’t trying to be offensive, I’m sorry if I offended you.” Hollow, drunken apologies. He came back to the table with a friend. Immediately, we told them both to leave. They offered us drinks. We didn’t want them. I didn’t want them. The friend said, “He’s just an asshole, he was trying to be funny.” No, he wasn’t. He was trying to be racist. He made that abundantly clear.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/178314/how-create-thug#

If you don't know ... simply ask someone ... it's real and it's alive, rather you live in reality or not.

Mister D
02-16-2014, 11:43 AM

Cigar
02-16-2014, 11:50 AM
It's 2014 and The Racist are Losing Ground and they know it ... :grin:

They are now banished to the deepest bowels and anonymity of the Internet ... where they will soon get flushed or exposed for what they really are, once Internet Managers and Moderators show the courage to do so.

:wink:

Mister D
02-16-2014, 11:54 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/300x/1840674.jpg

Peter1469
02-16-2014, 12:09 PM
Right. The racists may lose control of the Senate in November. :shocked:

They are now banished to the deepest bowels and anonymity of the Internet ... where they will soon get flushed or exposed for what they really are, once Internet Managers and Moderators show the courage to do so.

Cigar
02-16-2014, 12:14 PM
Right. The racists may lose control of the Senate in November. :shocked:

Racist should never have control of anything ...

So let's look at all the Senators who are trying to "PREVENT" ... :wink:

Cigar
02-16-2014, 12:16 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/300x/1840674.jpg

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/170335c17ab2eea1220ab6436ad2d2a9655f3169/c=98-90-675-524&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/WTLV/WTLV/2014/02/11/1392139644000-dunncrying990-1-1-.jpg

Mister D you can give him a nice wet kiss ... in the Year 2074, when he's a 107 yeas old. :grin:

Cigar
02-16-2014, 12:21 PM
Just think how stupid and racist the Stand Your Ground Law really is ...

At around the same time Dunn was claiming Stand Your Ground ... a Black Woman who was also in fear of her life from a documented spouse abuser, was denied the defense of Stand Your Ground and give 20 years for ... not Killing Anyone, but shooting One (1) Bullet into the Ceiling ... Not Ten (1) Shots into a Car with unarmed individuals in it and trying to get away.

Please ... by all means ... defend that. :rollseyes:

Peter1469
02-16-2014, 12:49 PM
For once we agree. Hopefully the democrats lose control of the Senate in November.

Racist should never have control of anything ...

So let's look at all the Senators who are trying to "PREVENT" ... :wink:

Peter1469
02-16-2014, 12:50 PM
Stand your ground didn't come up in the Dunn case.

At around the same time Dunn was claiming Stand Your Ground ... a Black Woman who was also in fear of her life from a documented spouse abuser, was denied the defense of Stand Your Ground and give 20 years for ... not Killing Anyone, but shooting One (1) Bullet into the Ceiling ... Not Ten (1) Shots into a Car with unarmed individuals in it and trying to get away.

Cigar
02-16-2014, 12:52 PM

That's the Lawyers decision .. not mine

zelmo1234
02-16-2014, 12:55 PM

So what country do you live in Race relations have gone backward since the race baiter in chief took office.

And I don't know if I know anyone that is more racist than you are?

Now this person was a drug addict, and a looser, trying to say that all people are racist because of that? Well That in its self is racist

zelmo1234
02-16-2014, 12:59 PM

I remember that case but I thought that she either was acquitted on appeal, or the sentence was greatly reduced, I could be wrong.

I think she has to do the felony firearm charge, Which the Government did not choose to prosecute in the Dunn Case, which would have added 5 years to each one of the counts

But stand your ground is not racist, if they had a racist jury, then that was the defense lawyers fault.

Stand your ground is allowing innocent people to defend themselves instead of becoming pray to there attackers

zelmo1234
02-16-2014, 12:59 PM

Racist! :)

Cigar
02-16-2014, 01:01 PM
So what country do you live in Race relations have gone backward since the race baiter in chief took office.

And I don't know if I know anyone that is more racist than you are?

Now this person was a drug addict, and a looser, trying to say that all people are racist because of that? Well That in its self is racist

Get use to it ... White People what to NOT talk about Race ... Black People will ... and there's NOTHING you can do about it.

Black People no longer Submit ... those days are over.

If you challenge Black People as to why they are at a Public space ... don't expect Submission.

If you tell a Black Person to turn down the music ... don't expect Submission.

Change has Come to America ... Deal with it ... because more is on the way. :wink: ... a lot MORE!

zelmo1234
02-16-2014, 01:15 PM
Get use to it ... White People what to NOT talk about Race ... Black People will ... and there's NOTHING you can do about it.

If you challenge Black People as to why they are at a Public space ... don't expect Submission.

Change has Come to America ... Deal with it ... because more is on the way. :wink: ... a lot MORE!

Where the hell do you live? I have never in my life been in an area where black people were not allowed to be?

I have on many occasions told black and white people to turn there music down being a land lord and have had many of both colors tell me to get bent, 5 days later when I turned their electricity back on they tended to settle down a bit!

I employ people of every color of the rainbow and they never, I mean never complain about being a victim of racism.

And if they do it is usually from people like you that call them uncle toms for having good jobs and providing for there families.

And as for cowering to black people? why would I do that, why not just be friends with them.

If you want to see a racist, look in any mirror you walk by, and you will find one!

Dr. Who
02-16-2014, 01:49 PM

You know at some point in time you can start creating racism where there was none to begin with. Always being antagonistic and suspicious starts to rub off on the next guy. It's like someone asking "Why don't you like Joe" - Reply: "Because he doesn't like me". In that respect racism can become a self-fulfilling prophecy. You can't always assume that someone's nasty attitude is motivated by racism - some people are just A-holes.

Cigar
02-16-2014, 01:53 PM
You know at some point in time you can start creating racism where there was none to begin with. Always being antagonistic and suspicious starts to rub off on the next guy. It's like someone asking "Why don't you like Joe" - Reply: "Because he doesn't like me". In that respect racism can become a self-fulfilling prophecy. You can't always assume that someone's nasty attitude is motivated by racism - some people are just A-holes.

That's a chance I'm more than willing to take, because the intelligent and educated will always prevail over the ignorant and hateful, even A-Holes. :wink:

Mister D
02-16-2014, 01:55 PM
That's a chance I'm more than willing to take, because the intelligent and educated will always prevail over the ignorant and hateful, even A-Holes. :wink:

That helps explain why you get your black ass handed to you here daily. :laugh:

Who offers you some good advice. You're too stupid to take it but he's a good man for trying.

Cigar
02-16-2014, 02:09 PM
That helps explain why you get your black ass handed to you here daily. :laugh:

Who offers you some good advice. You're too stupid to take it but he's a good man for trying.

Any Day, Any Time, Any Place ... bring Friends if you like.

I'll be waiting for your invitation.

You know where to find me. :wink: ... enough said

Mister D
02-16-2014, 03:26 PM
Any Day, Any Time, Any Place ... bring Friends if you like.

I'll be waiting for your invitation.

You know where to find me. :wink: ... enough said

A ghetto? :laugh: Sorry, I don't associate with ignorant Negroes. Feel free to drop by here though. Just watch out for the police. They'll whoop your black ass even worse than I would. It's what we pay them for. :wink:

Germanicus
02-16-2014, 10:58 PM
I have been in unfamiliar and new environments and needed to buy drugs myself. I have tried the same tactics but it wasnt based on race. Some people just look more likely to be drug users to me. In Australia you wouldnt ask an Aboriginal where to buy cocaine. Thats for sure. Maybe cheaper drugs like pot but I wouldnt be looking for black Australians to ask where to buy cocaine. Is that racists to say because it is true.,

Cigar
02-17-2014, 12:41 PM
A ghetto? :laugh: Sorry, I don't associate with ignorant Negroes. Feel free to drop by here though. Just watch out for the police. They'll whoop your black ass even worse than I would. It's what we pay them for. :wink:

I'm the only person West of Chicago with a 1999 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe with 460 Asphalt Melting RWT ... :laugh:

Trust me ... I ain't sneaking up on anyone because you can hear me coming and going. :grin:

Call me when your Snow Melts

Peter1469
02-17-2014, 12:50 PM
That's the Lawyers decision .. not mine

So when you activists march around in circles protesting SYG in the Dunn and Zim cases, you are rightfully disregarded as insane loons.

Mister D
02-17-2014, 03:07 PM
I'm the only person West of Chicago with a 1999 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe with 460 Asphalt Melting RWT ... :laugh:

Trust me ... I ain't sneaking up on anyone because you can hear me coming and going. :grin:

Call me when your Snow Melts

You are so insecure! And you can't sneak up on me. The trees are too far from my house. :rofl:

Peter1469
02-17-2014, 03:30 PM
You are so insecure! And you can't sneak up on me. The trees are too far from my house. :rofl:

Long bow range? :smiley:

The Sage of Main Street
02-17-2014, 03:38 PM
http://www.thenation.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_node_view_image/sherman_smart_composite_img.jpg
Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman (L) and Oklahoma State Cowboys player Marcus Smart

“I’m not trying to be racist…”

Last night, a stranger started a “conversation” with me using those exact words. There was nothing positive that could have come out of this exchange.

“I’m not trying to be racist, but do you know where I can score some coke?”

I heard him. It was a pretty noisy bar, but I heard him loud and clear. Still, I wanted him to say it again.

“What?” He repeated himself. My gut reaction? Punch in the face. I didn’t.

“So, what you’re saying is, because I’m black, you picked me to come ask to help you find cocaine?”

“Yes, that’s what I’m saying. I’m not trying to be offensive…”

No need to try. He succeeded without it.

“OK, I’ve lived in New York for five months…”

“I don’t give a fuck where you’re from, I’m just trying to get some coke.” He cut me off before I could finish telling him that in my five months, this was one of most racist things that had happened to me, but still didn’t rank that high on a lifetime scale. He wasn’t worth my time. He could get the fuck out of my face.

After my friends told him to leave, repeatedly, he did so while saying over and over again, “I wasn’t trying to be offensive, I’m sorry if I offended you.” Hollow, drunken apologies. He came back to the table with a friend. Immediately, we told them both to leave. They offered us drinks. We didn’t want them. I didn’t want them. The friend said, “He’s just an asshole, he was trying to be funny.” No, he wasn’t. He was trying to be racist. He made that abundantly clear.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/178314/how-create-thug#

If you don't know ... simply ask someone ... it's real and it's alive, rather you live in reality or not.

No matter how much you come on as being civilized, if you have the urge to punch someone in the face for asking a perfectly realistic question, you've still got a lot of jungle in you. In previous posts, you've made it perfectly clear that you will suddenly go ape just like this M.D. Smith you so affectionately quote.

The Sage of Main Street
02-17-2014, 03:45 PM

Blacks had your same smug attitude during Reconstruction. That too was nothing they achieved on their own. Without the backing of the ruling class, you are helpless, as you found out back then.

The Sage of Main Street
02-17-2014, 03:54 PM
That's a chance I'm more than willing to take, because the intelligent and educated will always prevail over the ignorant and hateful :wink:

How can intelligent people champion a Low-IQ race? You're referring to self-hating escapist weaklings who never grew up and are stuck in a time-warped mental age. STUDENT Is an Anagram for STUNTED; that's all you mean by "educated." Afraid to think for themselves or they would realize the obvious racial inferiority, brainwashed college boys slavishly hand their brains over to be squashed by the latest decadent academic fad.