PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Free Stuff Ahead

Libhater
02-20-2014, 05:25 PM
Border sign between mexicana and kalllyfornicator:

exotix
02-20-2014, 05:36 PM
Border sign between mexicana and kalllyfornicator:

Not really ... that's merely a meme generator by some right-wing nutcase website.

Cthulhu
02-20-2014, 05:44 PM
Not really ... that's merely a meme generator by some right-wing nutcase website.

Sure the sign is fake, but the content is largely true sad to say.

Libhater
02-20-2014, 05:53 PM

Actually the democratic National Committee shorted themselves by leaving out free drivers licenses,
free school tuition and free sanctuary in the coastal cities of their choice. Btw, that sign is real.

Cthulhu
02-20-2014, 06:06 PM
Actually the democratic National Committee shorted themselves by leaving out free drivers licenses,
free school tuition and free sanctuary in the coastal cities of their choice. Btw, that sign is real.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yleEs15g51w/TlrawTwZSrI/AAAAAAAABQY/gnyx4k2pzcQ/s400/tommy-lee-jones-implied-face-palm.png

Call me skeptical.

MrJimmyDale
02-20-2014, 06:07 PM
Cute........

Peter1469
02-20-2014, 06:27 PM

It is the left that wants the giveaways, in exchange for votes. It is the right (certain elements) that want slave-like labor.

kilgram
02-20-2014, 06:40 PM
In USA? True free healthcare, free education, housing...? Seriously? Can I start to laugh of your joke?

Cigar
02-20-2014, 07:52 PM
They should look a the Mother Load of Free Stuff; go visit s Farm, Private Airport or Private Marinea :)

Blackrook
02-20-2014, 07:56 PM
The Roman Empire went down this same road we are on right now, and the end result was the dark ages and feudalism.

Cthulhu
02-20-2014, 08:03 PM
In USA? True free healthcare, free education, housing...? Seriously? Can I start to laugh at your joke?

Sure, laugh away man. Do as you will. But there are plenty of handouts being given in the states. You just have to be content living at the will of another, which means voting a certain way.

Peter1469
02-20-2014, 09:44 PM
The Roman Empire went down this same road we are on right now, and the end result was the dark ages and feudalism.

And the joy of it is that the liberals who advocate current policy will fare the worse for the result.

Akula
02-20-2014, 10:07 PM
"The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time....." etc..etc..

It's coming.

exotix
02-20-2014, 10:10 PM
It is the left that wants the giveaways, in exchange for votes. It is the right (certain elements) that want slave-like labor.
Can't be any worse than humiliating and keeping kids hungry in school who don't get lunch (SNAP Program) because conservatives believe they're takers .... can you imagine that ... $23 Trillion parked offshore and kids go hungry.

Peter1469
02-20-2014, 10:13 PM
I can't help but wonder where you fall on the taxpayer scale...., and on the charitable giving scale...

I expect very low on both.

But then the left isn't into giving their own money. Just ours. :shocked:

Can't be any worse than humiliating and keeping kids hungry in school who don't get lunch (SNAP Program) because conservatives believe they're takers .... can you imagine that ... $23 Trillion parked offshore and kids go hungry.

exotix
02-20-2014, 10:14 PM
I can't help but wonder where you fall on the taxpayer scale...., and on the charitable giving scale...

I expect very low on both.

But then the left isn't into giving their own money. Just ours. :shocked:Close ... I'm the Director of Charities for an Arts Foundation.

Peter1469
02-20-2014, 10:26 PM
Close ... I'm the Director of Charities for an Arts Foundation.

That explains a lot. I really hope that you like the job; I really don't think that tax dollars should be spent to subsidies your choice. Power to you.

exotix
02-20-2014, 10:30 PM
That explains a lot. I really hope that you like the job; I really don't think that tax dollars should be spent to subsidies your choice. Power to you.
You should try *community service organizing* some time .. teaches you about *real life* ... and the pay is pretty good ... from fulfillment to the dollars.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2mytawp.jpg

Peter1469
02-20-2014, 10:34 PM
You should try *community service organizing* some time .. teaches you about *real life* ... and the pay is pretty good ... from fulfillment to the dollars.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2mytawp.jpg

I have. I represented prisoners in Angola before prole and clemency broads. And lots of other feel good fuzzy stuff. In the mean time I had a real job and made lots of cash.

One of the guys I represented was in for murder- a drunk / drug haze with his wife as the target. I gave him a pen to sign our representation agreement and thought- oh shit.

Libhater
02-21-2014, 06:57 AM
Close ... I'm the Director of Charities for an Arts Foundation.

How are sales going on Robert Mapplethorpe's 'Piss Christ' and the one of his bullwhip lodged up his arse?
You libs bring out the best our society has to offer so long as it depicts the lowest form of lifestyles and or
highlighting our culture by the sleazy immoral debasing of it.

patrickt
02-21-2014, 07:53 AM

Slave-like labor? Is that labor where the worker doesn't get paid anything but room and board and isn't allowed to quit? Is that labor where the employer can sell the laborer to another employer? One of the major employers for illegal aliens was through the 1980s and 1990s the various governments in the U.S. They had affirmative actions goals to meet and a population on unemployed who wouldn't take the jobs. A good friend of mine worked for the State of California for ten years in food service in a state hospital. She had a Social Security card, paid all taxes and will at some point quite rightly draw Social Security. She was not in the U.S. legally. In my city in Colorado, the local university would have been in deep trouble in food service and janitorial services/maintenance without illegal aliens. They were paid standard state wages, paid all taxes, and had a pension plan.

Monfort Meat Packing and the Longmont Turkey plant hired a lot of illegal aliens. They paid well, paid the necessary taxes, and had pension plans but the work was dirty and dangerous. Mexicans wanted to work.

I had a roof put on by a crew of Mexicans. I don't know what they were paid or if they paid taxes but I know they were happy workers who did a great job. At the same time the interior of my house was being painted by U.S. citizens. They sometimes didn't show up for work, one showed up drunk, and when they finished I had to make the contractor do it over again. I suggested he hire Mexicans to do the work.

And then there are the leftists in California who have their gardens tended by Mexican nationals, their houses cleaned by Mexican nationals, their food cooked by Mexican nationals, and their children raised by Mexican nationals. I live in Mexico now and an American woman said, "I grew up with Mexicans and I love living here."
"You grew up with Mexicans?"
"Oh, yes, my nanny was Mexican, our cook was Mexican, our gardener was Mexican."

Slave-labor on the right? Amazing. I will agree the left is buying votes and don't limit their sales to U.S. citizens. If we'd let Mexican Nationals vote from Mexico with absentee ballots then the leftists in our government could save a fortune by provide benefits in Mexico and illegal immigration would drop drastically. The Mexican Nationals don't come to the U.S. because they want to.

exotix
02-21-2014, 07:56 AM
How are sales going on Robert Mapplethorpe's 'Piss Christ' and the one of his bullwhip lodged up his arse?
You libs bring out the best our society has to offer so long as it depicts the lowest form of lifestyles and or
highlighting our culture by the sleazy immoral debasing of it.
Let's face it ... conservatism has done a lot for you ... name one thing.

patrickt
02-21-2014, 08:06 AM
Exotix, most of us have only lived under big government liberal control. But, what have we lost under liberals? Jobs, an educational system that taught the basics, the ability to earn enough to live, affordable health care.

And now the liberals are cheering poor downtrodden Americans being freed from the need to work. How pitiful you folks are.

Captain Obvious
02-21-2014, 08:25 AM
All that sign needs is "Register to vote and it's all yours!"

exotix
02-21-2014, 08:45 AM
Exotix, most of us have only lived under big government liberal control. But, what have we lost under liberals? Jobs, an educational system that taught the basics, the ability to earn enough to live, affordable health care.

And now the liberals are cheering poor downtrodden Americans being freed from the need to work. How pitiful you folks are.
I merely asked what conservatism has done for you ... reciting from the tea party manifesto is merely a demagogue ... and not anything concrete.

patrickt
02-21-2014, 09:11 AM
I listed what we've lost under the liberals. I realize my response didn't fit any of your talking points from the DNC or CPA.

Libhater
02-21-2014, 11:07 AM
I merely asked what conservatism has done for you ... reciting from the tea party manifesto is merely a demagogue ... and not anything concrete.

What Conservatism has done for me personally is that it gave me direction in life; it gave me a sense of worth; it gave me the desire to succeed in life without
having the govt hold my hand along the way; it gave me the reason to strive to be the best I can be by having the freedom and liberty to prove beyond a shadow
of a doubting and intrusive government that I could reach the pinnacle of that shining city atop the hill. Conservatism taught me to be charitable to the downtrodden,
skeptical of big government progressives, supportive of our military and fully engaged in any capitalist endeavor that comes down the road.