PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama: Young people are knuckleheads

Chris
02-22-2014, 09:49 AM
Generally I avoid politicizing the first lady but when she puts her foot in her mouth she deserves a little ciriticism...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH_LvV5Cm_w

(No wonder so many yutes are turning libertarian!)

Mainecoons
02-23-2014, 09:34 AM
The Obamas have enlightened me on this matter, pointing out that you all need to grow up and that you are knuckleheads.

:rofl:

Peter1469
02-23-2014, 09:43 AM
Maybe because the younger generations seem to be repudiating both established, corrupt political parties.

Chris
02-23-2014, 10:47 AM
http://i.snag.gy/D3xuQ.jpg

Captain Obvious
02-23-2014, 03:34 PM
So... is she wrong?

texan
02-24-2014, 01:14 PM
So over-blown...........Not a big deal.

Captain Obvious
02-24-2014, 01:19 PM
So nobody disagrees with her then...

Chris
02-24-2014, 01:33 PM
I don't know, is Chloe a knucklehead, is KC or how about Codename Section - well, may that one....

Alyosha
02-24-2014, 01:35 PM
If she and her husband were not purveyors of political correctness and government enforcement of such (as opposed to societal) this would not bother me in the least, but since they are very much "words matter" people she's totally in the wrong.

Those knuckleheaded youth are fighting her husbands wars right now.

Chris
02-24-2014, 01:36 PM
So over-blown...........Not a big deal.

Oh I know. I like to post these things sometimes just as commentary on how, what, pretentious we sometimes get with politics. But it was out there, and there were actually a few threads on this, some now merged.

Alyosha
02-24-2014, 01:42 PM
It isn't overblown. She and her husband live by political correctness, time for them to take their medicine.

Ravi
02-24-2014, 01:50 PM
So... is she wrong?
No. But let's get the torch and pitchforks fired up anyway.

pragmatic
02-24-2014, 01:55 PM
Oh I know. I like to post these things sometimes just as commentary on how, what, pretentious we sometimes get with politics. But it was out there, and there were actually a few threads on this, some now merged.

Its a valid topic for discussion/debate.

The irony is that these young "knuckleheads" she speaks of are the foundation of what Obamacare is dependent on.

The ACA has to have these healthy young people enrolled for Obamacare to be fiscally viable. So that they (young/healthy) can pay premiums exceeding their actuarial risk factors in order to supplement the subsidized premiums of the older/less healthy.

Michelle and crew desperately need these knuckleheads on board to overpay in order for the program to surprise.....precious.

nic34
02-24-2014, 01:55 PM
Seems some of you haven't had the pleasure of raising kids...

My father was an amazing man. The older I got, the smarter he got.
- Mark Twain

Cigar
02-24-2014, 01:56 PM
Generally I avoid politicizing the first lady but when she puts her foot in her mouth she deserves a little ciriticism...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH_LvV5Cm_w

(No wonder so many yutes are turning libertarian!)

I once spent a lifetime at Chickie Cheese one afternoon :tongue: and those kids a smarter than one evening at the Mall with a bunch of teenagers in heat.

Yes ... there's no doubt ... they are Knuckleheads

Captain Obvious
02-24-2014, 01:58 PM
I don't know, is @Chloe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=565) a knucklehead, is @KC (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=423) or how about @Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) - well, may that one....

I think there is an element of knuckleheadedness with this batch of newbies, one of those "I know everything about everything" things. I've kinda said that before and if that pisses them off, yeah - so what?

I was like that when I was their age, so were you probably. It's life.

KC is the exception though, I consider him a remarkably intelligent and mature dude for his age. And by smart I mean he just doesn't regurgitate all the rhetorical buzzwords.

Ravi
02-24-2014, 02:02 PM
Michelle looks great in that video. Classiest First Lady since Jackie O.

KC
02-24-2014, 02:03 PM
I can't say she's wrong.

jillian
02-24-2014, 02:03 PM
If she and her husband were not purveyors of political correctness and government enforcement of such (as opposed to societal) this would not bother me in the least, but since they are very much "words matter" people she's totally in the wrong.

Those knuckleheaded youth are fighting her husbands wars right now.

actually words matter..... but so does context.

major o/p fail....

to be expected

Alyosha
02-24-2014, 02:04 PM
I once spent a lifetime at Chickie Cheese one afternoon :tongue: and those kids a smarter than one evening at the Mall with a bunch of teenagers in heat.

Yes ... there's no doubt ... they are Knuckleheads

And yet it is the drunk adults who have been arrested and banned from Chuck E's. Go figure.

But hey, at least knucklehead isn't "retard", so she's a step up on her husband right there.

Alyosha
02-24-2014, 02:06 PM

major o/p fail....

to be expected

Hello, Miss jillian

long time, no bunnies. :)

However, context does matter and to besmirch a generation that is fighting her husband's wars just to sell a program no one wants is kind of sucky, imo.

My 27 year old husband was not a knucklehead when he died. He was a marine serving her husband. For that alone that generation deserves more respect. As Obama plagiarized from his friend in that one speech people like to forget, words do matter.

Don't tell him words don't matter!

The Wash
02-24-2014, 02:08 PM
True, if we're such knuckleheads then how come 18 year olds are given weapons and sent off to war. Won't they cause all sorts of problems?

Chris
02-24-2014, 02:09 PM
No. But let's get the torch and pitchforks fired up anyway.

Which will you bring, ravi?

Ravi
02-24-2014, 02:10 PM
True, if we're such knuckleheads then how come 18 year olds are given weapons and sent off to war. Won't they cause all sorts of problems?
Because no one in their right mind would volunteer to fight in most of the "wars" we engage in. Brains aren't fully formed until 25.

Chris
02-24-2014, 02:10 PM
Its a valid topic for discussion/debate.

The irony is that these young "knuckleheads" she speaks of are the foundation of what Obamacare is dependent on.

The ACA has to have these healthy young people enrolled for Obamacare to be fiscally viable. So that they (young/healthy) can pay premiums exceeding their actuarial risk factors in order to supplement the subsidized premiums of the older/less healthy.

Michelle and crew desperately need these knuckleheads on board to overpay in order for the program to surprise.....precious.

I don't know, that seems a serious topic, but the name calling was rather silly.

Chris
02-24-2014, 02:11 PM

major o/p fail....

to be expected

Yay! Your snarkiness is back!!

Alyosha
02-24-2014, 02:11 PM
Because no one in their right mind would volunteer to fight in most of the "wars" we engage in. Brains aren't fully formed until 25.

Interesting. Serious question, Ravi, do you believe that no one should be allowed to voluntarily join the military at 18-24 for this reason due to their lacking informed or full consent?

Ravi
02-24-2014, 02:13 PM
Interesting. Serious question, @Ravi (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=698), do you believe that no one should be allowed to voluntarily join the military at 18-24 for this reason due to their lacking informed or full consent?
Maybe, I haven't really thought about it. It sure would cut down on stupid wars.

Alyosha
02-24-2014, 02:16 PM
Maybe, I haven't really thought about it. It sure would cut down on stupid wars.

Or lead to a draft, but I agree. My point is more a respect when 18 year olds are in Afghanistan right now. If they weren't I would have less of an issue with it if that makes sense.

texan
02-24-2014, 02:31 PM
If anyone saw the interview you can obviously see she meant nothing by that and this is a total BS blown out of proportion manufactured event. It doesn't fit anywhere near "words matter."

With all the legit issues people want to spend time spinning their wheels on this?

pragmatic
02-24-2014, 02:47 PM
If anyone saw the interview you can obviously see she meant nothing by that and this is a total BS blown out of proportion manufactured event. It doesn't fit anywhere near "words matter."

With all the legit issues people want to spend time spinning their wheels on this?

Can't disagree. She seems a pleasant lady and was making a lighthearted comment.

But the irony was sort of rich....

Cigar
02-24-2014, 02:50 PM
And yet it is the drunk adults who have been arrested and banned from Chuck E's. Go figure.

But hey, at least knucklehead isn't "retard", so she's a step up on her husband right there.

It ain't real Pizza ... I'm sure it has Hash in it ... sends everyone bat-shit crazy :laugh:

The Wash
02-24-2014, 02:50 PM
I like Michelle O better than her husband.

Mainecoons
02-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Yes but aren't you too old to be a knucklehead?

:grin:

Codename Section
02-25-2014, 11:01 AM
Yes but aren't you too old to be a knucklehead?

This kid isn't.

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1506574_10152055267009160_1959276570_n.png

Chris
02-25-2014, 11:08 AM
This is a knucklehead...

http://i.snag.gy/LLXOM.jpg

It's a retronym for a Harley-Davidson motorcycle OHV engine. You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harley-Davidson_Knucklehead_engine

I'll bet that's what Michelle meant. :rollseyes:

Cthulhu
02-25-2014, 11:19 AM
Interesting. Serious question, @Ravi (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=698), do you believe that no one should be allowed to voluntarily join the military at 18-24 for this reason due to their lacking informed or full consent?

We don't allow congressmen to be less than 25 years old, and they are the ones who declare war.

It stands to reason that someone should be of equal age to determine whether or not to want to serve at that age as well. And like Ravi said, it would reduce the wars we fight. Mostly because recruiters would have a harder time snagging up young and impressionable youth, but instead would have to make better appeals of the service.

It would improve the military as a whole now that I think about it.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 12:46 PM
This kid isn't.

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1506574_10152055267009160_1959276570_n.png

That kid's probably dumber than a fucking shoe - his dad probably wrote that and gave him ten bucks to pose with it.

GrassrootsConservative
02-25-2014, 12:50 PM
What's funny is that those young "knuckleheads" are the ones that voted for her idiot husband, so she's actually speaking the truth. I agree with her, as much as I hate to admit it. People my age are stupid. And I bet I'm the first one to make this connection, too. The age group Obama won biggest with was young knuckleheads.

pragmatic
02-25-2014, 01:03 PM
That kid's probably dumber than a fucking shoe - his dad probably wrote that and gave him ten bucks to pose with it.

Uhh, yeah. Probably....

Codename Section
02-25-2014, 01:08 PM

Or it could be a kid raised by parents who aren't dumb as shit and actually talk to their kids about things over dinner. That does happen, CO. Not everyone's an absentee parent.

Alyosha and Freeze each speak over 8 languages and graduated at 16 and have multiple degrees. Basically what I'm saying is that not everyone allows their kids to eat glue paste, some of them actually give fucks.

Chris

Easy 10 bucks, that's not dumb!

Captain Obvious
Or it could be a kid raised by parents who aren't dumb as shit and actually talk to their kids about things over dinner. That does happen, CO. Not everyone's an absentee parent.

Alyosha and Freeze each speak over 8 languages and graduated at 16 and have multiple degrees. Basically what I'm saying is that not everyone allows their kids to eat glue paste, some of them actually give fucks.

And you're completely, absolutely certain the kid in the picture falls into that category.

Yeah...

Looks like you're proving Moochelle right.

Codename Section
02-25-2014, 01:10 PM
And you're completely, absolutely certain the kid in the picture falls into that category.

Yeah...

Looks like you're proving Moochelle right.

Eat a dick. :D

I look at that kid and see a nerd. Yeh, they existed in schools and you probably work for one.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 01:12 PM
Eat a dick. :D

I look at that kid and see a nerd. Yeh, they existed in schools and you probably work for one.

Bag of, good sir!

http://i.imgur.com/TCcZX.jpg

Codename Section
02-25-2014, 01:16 PM
Bag of, good sir!

Your donkey misses you

Codename Section
02-25-2014, 01:21 PM
Captain Obvious

We should probably delete the pics to not offend the mass populace who don't appreciate military humor.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 01:25 PM
@Captain Obvious (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3)

We should probably delete the pics to not offend the mass populace who don't appreciate military humor.

Not sure why but that's fine.

Too bad we're not as concerned about offending our non-white members with bigoted, racist, anti-black dialogue.

Codename Section
02-25-2014, 01:27 PM
Not sure why but that's fine.

Too bad we're not as concerned about offending our non-white members with bigoted, racist, anti-black dialogue.

I am concerned. I am exerting willpower and will not post in threads that are started by and fueled by bigots.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 01:29 PM
I am concerned. I am exerting willpower and will not post in threads that are started by and fueled by bigots.

I know, that wasn't a shot at you either. Directly, that is.

Codename Section
02-25-2014, 01:33 PM
I know, that wasn't a shot at you either. Directly, that is.

It has been noticed and the issue is being taken to the membership

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 01:34 PM
It has been noticed and the issue is being taken to the membership

To the priests?

Of the Temples of Syrinx?

Codename Section
02-25-2014, 01:37 PM
To the priests?

Of the Temples of Syrinx?

Something like that. It's hard balancing free speech principles with not wanting the site to turn into stormfront. I wish people would use the Ignore feature, but I guess folks would rather be outraged.

Ravi
02-25-2014, 01:41 PM
Something like that. It's hard balancing free speech principles with not wanting the site to turn into stormfront. I wish people would use the Ignore feature, but I guess folks would rather be outraged.
There are already too many fucking rules here.

Codename Section
02-25-2014, 01:43 PM

I agree. I think the Ignore feature works just fine.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 01:44 PM

I agree. It didn't start out that way.

Some things really don't need to be over-engineered.

Chris
02-25-2014, 01:49 PM
My experience admining and modding forums is this, if all you had was one simple obvious rule, doesn't matter what, there will be those who will go out of their way to break it, and there will be those who complain there's too many rules--the two likely one and the same--so the number and complexity of the rules don't really matter.

midcan5
02-25-2014, 01:50 PM
Do this, ask a school teacher if there are any knuckleheads among America's youth? I have been married to a teacher forever and know lots of teachers at all levels. Ask them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcpy8AUxnvk

Codename Section
02-25-2014, 01:53 PM
Do this, ask a school teacher if there are any knuckleheads among America's youth? I have been married to a teacher forever and know lots of teachers at all levels. Ask them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcpy8AUxnvk

Adults are knuckleheads, why single teens out? Men who turn 40 and have been happily married for 15 years suddenly feel the need to replace their wives? Women with long hair suddenly decide to cut it.

People are knuckleheads.

Chris
02-25-2014, 02:11 PM
Equal opportunity!!

The Xl
02-25-2014, 02:12 PM
It amuses me to no end when older knuckleheads call younger people knuckleheads and do so on the premise of them being young.

Chris
02-25-2014, 02:17 PM
I agree. I think the Ignore feature works just fine.

Yes, or just ignore. But that works only if mods are willing to back it up at some point. Take for instance cary grant, before your time, or truthmatters, people who knew them could ignore but the thing with trolls is they can always find newbies who don't know or fellow traveler trolls who join in. At some point you got to think in terms of what's best for the forum and just cut your losses.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 02:27 PM
It amuses me to no end when younger knuckleheads call older people knuckleheads and do so on the premise of them being older.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 02:32 PM
Yes, or just ignore. But that works only if mods are willing to back it up at some point. Take for instance cary grant, before your time, or truthmatters, people who knew them could ignore but the thing with trolls is they can always find newbies who don't know or fellow traveler trolls who join in. At some point you got to think in terms of what's best for the forum and just cut your losses.

truthmatters - did someone finally put a fork in her?

In a non-sexual (rape) way? :rollseyes:

Cary Grant basically was a VIP vote ban which TBH is the way it should be. The whole "trolling" Pandoras box was being discussed and would have been a huge mistake if we wrote/enforced "trolling" rules simply because of the biased subjectivity of the matter.

There are ways to handle stuff like this simply and effectively without creating a sea of bureaucracy. We chose a sea of bureaucracy but thankfully most of that nonsense is ignored.

Rules and processes probably should be re-written and further simplified. Like VIP's - it was just a private club. Now it's some committee that helps "govern the site". What the fuck does that mean - it's a fucking political forum, not the IRS. What needs "governed"?

It's still basically a private club where members may be asked to weigh in on certain things, there's no need to define it otherwise.

It's a message board. Lather, rinse, repeat - it's not that complicated.

Chris
02-25-2014, 02:43 PM

Cary Grant basically was a VIP vote ban which TBH is the way it should be. The whole "trolling" Pandoras box was being discussed and would have been a huge mistake if we wrote/enforced "trolling" rules simply because of the biased subjectivity of the matter.

There are ways to handle stuff like this simply and effectively without creating a sea of bureaucracy. We chose a sea of bureaucracy but thankfully most of that nonsense is ignored.

Rules and processes probably should be re-written and further simplified. Like VIP's - it was just a private club. Now it's some committee that helps "govern the site". What the fuck does that mean - it's a fucking political forum, not the IRS. What needs "governed"?

It's still basically a private club where members may be asked to weigh in on certain things, there's no need to define it otherwise.

In a non-sexual (rape) way?

I lol only because I remember that argument. But, yes, the fork was put.

No, Grant was a mod decision. At one time back whenever we tried moving banning to VIP vote but it seemed to raise a stink. In the case of that black nationalist it was VIPs who voted him out. I don't know that VIPs have done that since. Though I would certainly think it a good idea.

I don't disagree about the rules getting overly complicated. But we've gone, in my lifetime here, from none, which didn't work, to too many, which didn't work, to too few, which didn't work, back to too many again. There's got to be a Goldilocks and 3 Bears happy medium somewhere.

And I think the more decision-makers the better, not just mods, and even not just VIPs, but everyone should be in some way involved in deciding what the forum is and what rules are in support of that, then leave the enforcement to VIPs and mods. It's not that difficult. Let people argue it out and then let them vote.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 02:46 PM
I lol only because I remember that argument. But, yes, the fork was put.

No, Grant was a mod decision. At one time back whenever we tried moving banning to VIP vote but it seemed to raise a stink. In the case of that black nationalist it was VIPs who voted him out. I don't know that VIPs have done that since. Though I would certainly think it a good idea.

I don't disagree about the rules getting overly complicated. But we've gone, in my lifetime here, from none, which didn't work, to too many, which didn't work, to too few, which didn't work, back to too many again. There's got to be a Goldilocks and 3 Bears happy medium somewhere.

And I think the more decision-makers the better, not just mods, and even not just VIPs, but everyone should be in some way involved in deciding what the forum is and what rules are in support of that, then leave the enforcement to VIPs and mods. It's not that difficult. Let people argue it out and then let them vote.

Eh, I don't think you're right. In fact I'm pretty sure we put it up for vote. I started it, you backed it, VIP's voted, we acted.

Then I changed my mind and asked VIP's if they would reconsider and you shit your pants a little.

I remember specifically.

Codename Section
02-25-2014, 02:46 PM
If the VIP is a club then what's the point? If it is to provide more of an oversight it has a purpose.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 02:48 PM
If the VIP is a club then what's the point? If it is to provide more of an oversight it has a purpose.

It's a club where active and dedicated members get a little exclusivity and can at times be asked to be part of stuff that pops up every now and then.

Aside from reported posts and whining from members who are "treated unfairly", there's not a whole fucking lot going on.

Ravi
02-25-2014, 02:53 PM
It's a club where active and dedicated members get a little exclusivity and can at times be asked to be part of stuff that pops up every now and then.

Aside from reported posts and whining from members who are "treated unfairly", there's not a whole fucking lot going on.
VIPs handle reports? I thought only mods did.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 02:54 PM
VIPs handle reports? I thought only mods did.

No, I mean in general - not in terms of who's duties are who's.

Although I've been out of both for a while now, I don't know how it actually works now but I don't think it's changed a whole lot. I know the then VIP's were asked to reconsider their VIP status and a couple left including me.

Chris
02-25-2014, 03:06 PM
Eh, I don't think you're right. In fact I'm pretty sure we put it up for vote. I started it, you backed it, VIP's voted, we acted.

Then I changed my mind and asked VIP's if they would reconsider and you shit your pants a little.

I remember specifically.

No, captain, someone else shit his pants when we moved it to the VIP room for vote.

I remember specifically.

Be that as it may, there's lots of ways to do this. Today I think control is too centralized like the federal government. It needs to be more distributed. But that's something I always fought for, and some resist.

Chris
02-25-2014, 03:12 PM

It used to be a club, then some of us got it organized to the point the VIPs were in charge of design and direction of the forum, including making the rules. Mods were merely enforcers. But some didn't like that decentralization of power.

That was a while ago.

One responsibility I argued several times VIPs should have is being assigned forum area leaders. A VIP interested in law could be assigned that forum area, interested in environmental issues, be assigned that. Assignment would entail such responsibilities as keeping the area active by posting threads, participating and encouraging participation, monitoring activity to the point of asking people to stop activity or stay on topic--but hand off actual moderation to mods. Anyway, things like that.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 03:14 PM
No, captain, someone else shit his pants when we moved it to the VIP room for vote.

I remember specifically.

Be that as it may, there's lots of ways to do this. Today I think control is too centralized like the federal government. It needs to be more distributed. But that's something I always fought for, and some resist.

Eh, nah - I don't remember it that way but whatever.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 03:17 PM
It used to be a club, then some of us got it organized to the point the VIPs were in charge of design and direction of the forum, including making the rules. Mods were merely enforcers. But some didn't like that decentralization of power.

That was a while ago.

One responsibility I argued several times VIPs should have is being assigned forum area leaders. A VIP interested in law could be assigned that forum area, interested in environmental issues, be assigned that. Assignment would entail such responsibilities as keeping the area active by posting threads, participating and encouraging participation, monitoring activity to the point of asking people to stop activity or stay on topic--but hand off actual moderation to mods. Anyway, things like that.

Yeah, you tried to turn the lemonade stand into a federal bureaucracy.

Rules need to be clear, simple and enforceable without a sea of red tape and bureaucracy. No need to over-think things, there is such a thing as over-engineered.

The only variable is moderators - specifically the mod mix. One or two wrong mods and the well gets poisoned fast. The team needs level-headed people who are fair, don't abuse their authority, have a sense of humor, common sense and judgment.

Not always easy to find.

Chris
02-25-2014, 03:24 PM

Rules need to be clear, simple and enforceable without a sea of red tape and bureaucracy. No need to over-think things, there is such a thing as over-engineered.

The only variable is moderators - specifically the mod mix. One or two wrong mods and the well gets poisoned fast. The team needs level-headed people who are fair, don't abuse their authority, have a sense of humor, common sense and judgment.

Not always easy to find.

Funny, now I remember, you were one of the ones resisted moving control from mods to vips. It was VIPs who simplified the rules at one point, and mods who complicated them again.

The point is not to leave the decision making in the hands of a few, like you OR me but the many. If it's truly a member-run forum, all members should have a voice. Mods should just be left to enforce member-made rules.

Commonsense is too often subjective and not a matter of consensus.

Whatever, we're both out of the decision making and have no real say anymore. Not real sure I'd want to anymore. It's a thankless job.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 03:26 PM
Funny, now I remember, you were one of the ones resisted moving control from mods to vips. It was VIPs who simplified the rules at one point, and mods who complicated them again.

The point is not to leave the decision making in the hands of a few, like you OR me but the many. If it's truly a member-run forum, all members should have a voice. Mods should just be left to enforce member-made rules.

Commonsense is too often subjective and not a matter of consensus.

Whatever, we're both out of the decision making and have no real say anymore. Not real sure I'd want to anymore. It's a thankless job.

On the latter - agreed. It's a thankless job for sure and I salute those who step up (and stepped up) to the plate including you.

On the former - you're out of your fucking mind. No wonder you get into age-long debates over nothing with everyone, you just make shit up.

Chris
02-25-2014, 03:35 PM
On the latter - agreed. It's a thankless job for sure and I salute those who step up (and stepped up) to the plate including you.

On the former - you're out of your fucking mind. No wonder you get into age-long debates over nothing with everyone, you just make shit up.

Cap, you just said you resisted and still disagreed. You think putting more in charge results in bureaucracy. It actually results in less as it decentralizes power.

Captain Obvious
02-25-2014, 03:36 PM
Cap, you just said you resisted and still disagreed. You think putting more in charge results in bureaucracy. It actually results in less as it decentralizes power.

Do you take meds?

Chris
02-25-2014, 03:53 PM
Do you take meds?

To quote you, "No wonder you get into age-long debates over nothing with everyone, you just make shit up."

Ravi
02-25-2014, 06:45 PM

Not always easy to find.
Kind of kills his claim of being for small government.

And yeah, I remember all his threads whining about rule enforcement.

Chris
02-25-2014, 08:18 PM
Kind of kills his claim of being for small government.

And yeah, I remember all his threads whining about rule enforcement.

What kills my being for small government? Advocating distributing control of the rules to the members? Make some sense for once, ravi.

Dr. Who
02-25-2014, 10:13 PM

Simplified was tried and board exploded. Rules were modified and we are tap dancing to maintain the original mandate. We take it one day at a time.