PDA

View Full Version : Yankee Hunters

Germanicus
02-24-2014, 04:09 AM
So when the USA loses power do you Americans that served in the Middle East worry that teams may be put together to hunt you guys down like those nazi hunter guys?

It is not beyond the realms of possibility.

Also, we see elderly former nazi that were guards at concentration camps being arrested all the time. Will that happen to you?

What id the USA falls and Russia/China take over. What will be written about what you people did in the Middle East then? See, it is more than possible that teams will be put together to hunt you all down and have you arrested.

Remember that whole thing about how following the orders of the government are no excuse? Like if you served in Afghanistan or Iraq there would be nothing you could do about it. It is done and there is no changing it now.

Do you guys ever think about that? Like how old are you? 50? You could live for another 40 years or whatever. It is more than possible that in the future Yankee Hunting teams will be put together. Is that a concern for you?

Common
02-24-2014, 04:49 AM
Youre a strange guy germanicus

zelmo1234
02-24-2014, 06:04 AM
So when the USA loses power do you Americans that served in the Middle East worry that teams may be put together to hunt you guys down like those nazi hunter guys?

Also, we see elderly former nazi that were guards at concentration camps being arrested all the time. Will that happen to you?

What id the USA falls and Russia/China take over. What will be written about what you people did in the Middle East then? See, it is more than possible that teams will be put together to hunt you all down and have you arrested.

Remember that whole thing about how following the orders of the government are no excuse? Like if you served in Afghanistan or Iraq there would be nothing you could do about it. It is done and there is no changing it now.

Do you guys ever think about that? Like how old are you? 50? You could live for another 40 years or whatever. It is more than possible that in the future Yankee Hunting teams will be put together. Is that a concern for you?

Do you really think that we will loose power without taking out 3/4's of the worlds population with nucs?

Not going to happen!

Tell me that you smoke a lot of weed? Because you know that your country would be the first to be sacrificed if anything were about to happen. Why do you think we are building a military presence. And the funny part, your country will draft you and force you to fight for us?

Which is really funny if you think about it. England used you for a prison colony, and now they are letting the US have you for Cannon fodder!

Talk about a country that gets No respect!

Germanicus
02-24-2014, 09:37 PM
Youre a strange guy germanicus

Thankyou.

Germanicus
02-24-2014, 09:39 PM
Which is really funny if you think about it. England used you for a prison colony, and now they are letting the US have you for Cannon fodder!

Talk about a country that gets No respect!

I agree. We are the Rodney Dangerfield of the global community. We may as well hail China because you guys are a bunch of [SNIP]s.

Ethereal
05-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Some Americans would relish the opportunity to battle with these hit-squads, so you should be careful what you wish for... :smiley:

Cthulhu
05-08-2014, 05:17 PM
Some Americans would relish the opportunity to battle with these hit-squads, so you should be careful what you wish for... :smiley:

No kidding. Too many people that put on the uniform to go 'defend the country and its liberty' would be just itching to rake their claws through some goon sent to put them in a cage.

Plenty of people have the attitude where they will make sure they kill at least 3 of them going down.

Eventually, people won't want to be on the round up squad knowing who they are going after. And hunting a group down one by one has this nasty tendency to unite them to crush their adversary.

Right now vets are fairly loosely organized, oppressing them with make for a nightmarish opponent in the future.

Codename Section
05-08-2014, 05:23 PM
No kidding. Too many people that put on the uniform to go 'defend the country and its liberty' would be just itching to rake their claws through some goon sent to put them in a cage.

Plenty of people have the attitude where they will make sure they kill at least 3 of them going down.

Eventually, people won't want to be on the round up squad knowing who they are going after. And hunting a group down one by one has this nasty tendency to unite them to crush their adversary.

Right now vets are fairly loosely organized, oppressing them with make for a nightmarish opponent in the future.

Yeh, I'm awful because I would find it fun.

Cthulhu
05-08-2014, 05:27 PM

I am sure there are many who would. I know people personally who would rather fight a whole swat team than disappear in the middle of the night in a black bag. And they would purposely make it as noisy and painful as possible.

Codename Section
05-08-2014, 07:04 PM
I am sure there are many who would. I know people personally who would rather fight a whole swat team than disappear in the middle of the night in a black bag. And they would purposely make it as noisy and painful as possible.

I would enjoy a swat team coming for me, but like I said...I have issues.

Don
05-08-2014, 09:33 PM
I think that if came down to it Americans could be some mean motor scooter types of freedom fighters. We don't live in a third world country and have some pretty talented people. I believe we could come up with some pretty imaginative sick booby traps and other never before thought of ways to fight an unconventional war.

Cthulhu
05-08-2014, 10:33 PM
I think that if came down to it Americans could be some mean motor scooter types of freedom fighters. We don't live in a third world country and have some pretty talented people. I believe we could come up with some pretty imaginative sick booby traps and other never before thought of ways to fight an unconventional war.

The fundamentals never change, but the methods sure do. Learned a lot about how resourceful people can be in Iraq. Imaginative people when it comes to hurting other people. Especially with ambushes.

zelmo1234
05-08-2014, 11:03 PM

Do you really think that a Nation with enough nucs to destroy the world is going to let another nations take over?

As far as being hunted down. there are 300 million guns in the USA? who are you going to send to hunt us down.

Come on Dude, we are the only country that has ever used a Nuc? What makes you think we would not do it again?

The people of the USA have always valued freedom more than life. I don't expect someone that is still subject to the crown and living in a nations that was created to be a prison to understand that? But that is just how it is

zelmo1234
05-08-2014, 11:06 PM

I wonder if you shoot a man from China in the face if his eyes will round off? I found sending turbans in the air fun? Who knows?