PDA

View Full Version : yo d

Conley
06-20-2011, 06:45 PM
why do you keep logging in and out...don't think i don't see you doin that! :D

Mister D
06-20-2011, 06:49 PM
haha because my intention is to get my bony ass up and make some food but I keep coming back!

Conley
06-20-2011, 07:05 PM
haha because my intention is to get my bony ass up and make some food but I keep coming back!

haha...my fat ass has lost 20 lbs since xmas, down to 185. i quit running tho, i think it's bad for your knees and back

Mister D
06-20-2011, 07:09 PM

haha...my fat ass has lost 20 lbs since xmas, down to 185. i quit running tho, i think it's bad for your knees and back

Yeah, I hear that a lot. I think the heavier your frame is the worse off you are in that respect. I've always been pretty light so (praise God) it's never been an issue.

Conley
06-20-2011, 07:10 PM
how far are you running these days? how often?

Mister D
06-20-2011, 07:11 PM
how far are you running these days? how often?

Now that it's warm out 4 or 5 days a week. 5 miles at a clip. It's addictive. I lifted weights and cut my runs down in the winter.

Mister D
06-20-2011, 07:19 PM
That was rude of me. :-[ Congrats on the weight loss. If you quit running you should still be doing something. Eating sensibly is great but you should be active. Basketball, soccer, even walks...

Conley
06-20-2011, 07:20 PM
dang...thats impressive. i need to start getting my endorphins from working out and not booze

what was rude???

oh, that's ok...i was/am heavy. that's truth, no need to be pc :-)

Captain Obvious
06-20-2011, 07:21 PM
Nothing like a good stiff fuck in 90+ heat to work off some calories.

:bananabutt:

Conley
06-20-2011, 07:25 PM

hahaha...ok...you and the wife?

sex in 90 degree heat + plus two bananasuits will burn off even more calories.

Captain Obvious
06-20-2011, 07:26 PM

She started her period yesterday, I'm on auto pilot.

Mister D
06-20-2011, 07:27 PM
dang...thats impressive. i need to start getting my endorphins from working out and not booze

what was rude???

You should always encourage progress. Besides, with Obamacare your health is now the taxpayers business!

Conley
06-20-2011, 07:27 PM

She started her period yesterday, I'm on auto pilot.

:D wow you are just sharing all kinds of information today...the captain is an open book

Conley
06-20-2011, 07:28 PM

what was rude???

You should always encourage progress. Besides, with Obamacare your health is now the taxpayers business!

obamacare made my health insurance go from 70 to 110. fuck that asshole.

Mister D
06-20-2011, 07:30 PM

what was rude???

Oh yeah? A lot of folks experienced spikes. I used to not pay anything. My employer covered it. Not anymore...Granted, it's only a $20 plus employee premium but $20 is $20.

Conley
06-20-2011, 07:56 PM

what was rude???

Oh yeah? A lot of folks experienced spikes. I used to not pay anything. My employer covered it. Not anymore...Granted, it's only a $20 plus employee premium but $20 is $20.

sorry for my language. that's what pisses me off the most though. he got elected promising help to the poor and middle class and with this obamacare he is basically screwing us by requiring insurance, doing nothing to lower the cost of healthcare which is where the real reform needs to be.

Mister D
06-20-2011, 07:59 PM

what was rude???

sorry for my language. that's what pisses me off the most though. he got elected promising help to the poor and middle class and with this obamacare he is basically screwing us by requiring insurance, doing nothing to lower the cost of healthcare which is where the real reform needs to be.

No arguments there. I think a lot of folks were disappointed. Thank God I didn't vote for this guy. Then again, I didn't pull the lever for McCain with much confidence.

Conley
06-21-2011, 09:03 PM
i voted for barr...he would have been a trainwreck but at least i can say i voted and not for the abominaton

Mister D
06-21-2011, 09:18 PM
i voted for barr...he would have been a trainwreck but at least i can say i voted and not for the abominaton

He was the libertarian, right?

Conley
06-21-2011, 09:27 PM
yep, technically.

realistically he was a former gop'er with a huge tie to the war on drugs, but officially he was the libertarian nomination, which was a trainwreck in itself.

Mister D
06-21-2011, 09:28 PM
yep, technically.

realistically he was a former gop'er with a huge tie to the war on drugs, but officially he was the libertarian nomination, which was a trainwreck in itself.

Speaking of Barr, AZLibertarian stops in at The Congress from time to time.

Conley
06-21-2011, 09:31 PM
oh yeah, azzzzzzz ... we gotta get him back.

sounds like congress has captured a lot of our troops >:( >:(

Mister D
06-21-2011, 09:33 PM

If you want, you could sign up there and just reach out to him via PM. Or Cap't could. He' s already registered there. I think AZ creates an email address when he registers on a site so sending those mass emails won't work for everyone.

Captain Obvious
06-21-2011, 09:35 PM

If you want, you could sign up there and just reach out to him via PM. Or Cap't could. He' s already registered there. I think AZ creates an email address when he registers on a site so sending those mass emails won't work for everyone.

I might have already sent him an email, but if someone wants to PM him on another forum, go for it.

Couldn't hurt.

Conley
06-21-2011, 09:37 PM
i thought about joining just to check it out but i thought peter might ban me. i am curious about the appeal of that place...i like the group we've got. it's small but it's quality.

Mister D
06-21-2011, 09:38 PM
The Congress was the last place I saw him. I think he was a little nostalgic about this place so if we could reach him I think he would join.

Mister D
06-21-2011, 09:40 PM
i thought about joining just to check it out but i thought peter might ban me. i am curious about the appeal of that place...i like the group we've got. it's small but it's quality.

Nah, he wouldn't ban you. The mods don't have that authority anyway.

It's kind of small, actually. Maybe 15 regulars? Pitty, Peter, AZ and donttread are over there.

Captain Obvious
06-21-2011, 09:41 PM
I just sent him an email.

Captain Obvious
06-21-2011, 09:42 PM

It's kind of small, actually. Maybe 15 regulars? Pitty, Peter, AZ and donttread are over there.

What are Pitty's and dontread's monikers over there?

I had an account there from way back, I could log in just to PM them.

Mister D
06-21-2011, 09:45 PM

What are Pitty's and dontread's monikers over there?

I had an account there from way back, I could log in just to PM them.

donttread goes by that name still. pitty changed her shit so many times i don't know.

Mister D
06-21-2011, 09:46 PM
I just sent him an email.

Nice.

Conley
07-24-2011, 07:32 PM
So D, who's the current avatar?

Mister D
07-24-2011, 07:41 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Maurras

I'm becoming attracted to the radical right again. I'm reading a book by Guillaume Faye right now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillaume_Faye

I'm only like an 1/8 French. I don't know what it is with me and French people... ???

MMC
07-25-2011, 01:10 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Maurras

I'm becoming attracted to the radical right again. I'm reading a book by Guillaume Faye right now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillaume_Faye

I'm only like an 1/8 French. I don't know what it is with me and French people... ???

Merovingian Speech - With Sound (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knFmjVf0jVk#ws)
Might have to do with feeling like your wiping your ass with silk..... >:D