PDA

View Full Version : GOP Senate Candidate Post, Mocks X-Rays of Gunshot Victims

Cigar
02-24-2014, 12:44 PM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2014/140222-gop-senate-candidate-posts-xrays-on-facebook.jpg

GOP candidate for U.S. Senate Milton Wolf responded to charges that he posted X-rays of injured gunshot patients on social media and joked about them. Wolf, who says he is a distant relation of President Barack Obama and is the author of First, Do No Harm: The President’s Cousin Explains Why His Hippocratic Oath Requires Him to Oppose ObamaCare, is challenging incumbent Senator Pat Roberts (R-KA) in Kansas’ GOP primary.

In one instance, Wolf posted an X-ray of a patient “decapitated” by gunfire. “One of my all-time favorites,” he wrote. “From my residency days there was a pretty active ‘knife and gun club’ at Truman Medical Center. What kind of gun blows somebody’s head completely off? I’ve got to get one of those.”

“It reminds (me) of the scene from Terminator 2,” he continued, “when they shoot the liquid metal terminator guy in the face at close range and it kind of splits him open temporarily almost like a flower blooming. We all find beauty in different things.”

In a separate instance Wolf joked about repositioning a murdered patient’s head for an X-ray of his fatal gunshot wound. “It’s not like the patient was going to complain,” he wrote. Topeka Capital-Journal’s Tim Carpenter alleged that according to the date of the posting and the comments, the X-ray was posted before the victim’s funeral. (Wolf refused to speculate on that.)

Video of the interview at the link.

Wolf said in response to another of the reporter's questions that his posting the x-rays was "an educational thing for people."

Only in the sense that he's teaching people that he's a psychopath.

Read more: http://www.mediaite.com/online/gop-candidate-allegedly-joked-about-gunshot-patients-x-rays-on-facebook/

Wow .. Educational ... really :tongue:

Captain Obvious
02-24-2014, 12:54 PM
http://www.animalmatingzone.com/mating/matings/images/baboon2.jpg

The Wash
02-24-2014, 12:56 PM
I'm not seeing the problem and probably the millions of people playing Call of Duty right now all over the world don't either.

hanger4
02-24-2014, 01:02 PM
I'm not seeing the problem and probably the millions of people playing Call of Duty right now all over the world don't either.

Actually it's not a problem wash, it's just that one of Cigars brain cells,

named mediaite, told him it was so he had to respond.

Cigar
02-24-2014, 01:05 PM

Ethically is says a lot about someone posting picture of someone killed before they are even in the ground.

This ... coming from an potential individual snaking elected office and representing the Public.

But hey ... The GOP has hero's everywhere, so I don't think they would have problem with it, unless it's someone like Sarah Palins kids.

Captain Obvious
02-24-2014, 01:12 PM
I'm running out of pics of animals humping, they're getting harder to find LOL!

The Wash
02-24-2014, 01:45 PM
Ethically is says a lot about someone posting picture of someone killed before they are even in the ground.

This ... coming from an potential individual snaking elected office and representing the Public.

But hey ... The GOP has hero's everywhere, so I don't think they would have problem with it, unless it's someone like Sarah Palins kids.

I am a US marine. This shit does not bother me. Sorry.